All Comments on 'Getting into My Sister'

by Swampcooler

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
prop69prop69almost 8 years ago
good ending and a surprize

a good story with a twist ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

So he didnt get to eat kelly out? Kind of a waste. Not bad overall but could have been better. Twist wasnt much of a twist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Re read it.

Re read it. He did before fucking her. Then he did her ass. You must have lost your way while reading.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 8 years ago
Adequate XXX action but

... this doesn't have the x-factor. There are gaps in narrative that the author never fills in so the carnal aspect can be detailed. The parents of siblings aren't cool and left behind. Ok but why ? Why don't they get along with their children. How was sister's future ex- husband an' asshole '. People come and get involved in both the siblings life and then are shunned for no distinct reason. Kelly was on that list until she could be useful.

I don't want to be overcritical. The sister's story about touring Europe was imaginative. Love stories about gypsy souls and people who can't / won't be tied down . The twosome were on the road again as tale closed. Somehow I wondered about how abruptly this couple drop people out of their life and wonder if one of the two thinks about doing the same to their sibling.

The author did make me think as story unfolded. Xarth does stories about siblings suddenly in taboo zone but the emotional bonding seems less tenuous. Maybe it's the generation gap between author and reader. But I wanted the connection between couple to be less casual and more causal. I do thank Swampcooler for sharing and making me ponder aforementioned generational standards.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
an excellent story

And very topical. Nowadays, in our sexually liberated society, more and more siblings are doing what brothers and sisters have done since time immemorial. Namely, fucking their young brains out. Why, you may ask? Well, why the hell not! They're young, they're filled to the brim with raging hormones, they love each other to pieces, and it's so damn convenient. A boy is drawn like a magnet to that cute little coochie between his sister's legs. A girl is thrilled to her core by her brother's male package, his fat young cock and his heavy loaded balls. He pumps away at her tight little twat giving her some good cums till he blows those loaded brotherly balls of his and shoots her sisterly twat full of brotherly semen and she has the best cum of her life. Then they do it over and over again. Clueless mom and dad are smugly happy that their kids get along so well, not like other people's children.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Story

Really liked the different names you used in reference to your cock.

Lol nice plot too

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 8 years ago
Damn Swampy! I loved it!

Five Stars.

kaidmankaidmanalmost 8 years ago
dynamite

good story good ending on it left me wanting more and you handled the timeline shifting of it well

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

A bit obvious but sexy as hell for me. Just as well we're not all turned on by the same thing

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Pretty Damn Good

Thanks for the fantastic story. I was very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My 2 cents

Loved the story. I will keep reading your stories. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome story telling.

First off, this story was so original and well written. Your ability to avoid all of the typical language used in erotic stories was brilliant. You didn't need words like cock and cunt, etc. for the erotic points to be made. What a pleasant surprise. Those complaints about this story falling short, fall short. Some people can't read well enough, some have their own story agenda and some simply don't have the appreciation of great dialogue and nuance.

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Still Amazingly Hot

This is my second reading and it still blew me away.

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

Well written, though the end was too short. There should of been a happily ever after for Karen and Josh, maybe even a marriage with them having last names it wouldn't have posed a problem. Well done 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Is There a bun in Karen's oven????

Josh knock up his Sister?????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous