Getting into the Movies Pt. 02

Story Info
Charlotte moves from photo modelling to full on porn movies.
6k words
4.53
14.7k
24
6

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 04/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,751 Followers

Seven or eight weeks after I first modelled for Jonty we had become 'lovers', nothing too serious; it couldn't be with his job; more 'friends with benefits'; I'd stop over at his place a couple of nights a weekend after work when we would fuck like rabbits, with nothing 'off the table;' even light bondage which he also introduced into my photos.

It was after a particularly sweaty session one night when he asked "what would you think about making proper porn movies?"

Bearing in mind what I'd been doing in front of his camera for the last couple of months it was probably the logical next step.

"For you?"

"Hmmm .... no." he slowly considered his next sentence, "A guy I know has been in touch, he's done films with a few girls that model for me .... he pays really well."

"Just doing what I do for you?" I asked, genuinely intrigued.

"Same deal if that's all you want to do, there's a good market for solo work, but the money's a shit load more for boy/girl or girl/girl.... or ...."

"Really?" I stopped him mid sentence, "proper sex with a guy .... or girl?"

Jody nodded and smiled.

"That might just interest me." I coyly replied with my finger coquettishly on my chin.

Without dressing Jonty brought his laptop into the bedroom and went onto his friend's website.

The first thing I noticed was how well lit and professional these videos were; plenty were solo women; many in stockings stripping then playing with themselves; but the ones that I wanted to watch were the boy/girl and girl/girl ones ..... but Jody just laughed and told me to be patient.

WOW! When we got onto those vids, no holds were barred!

I was soon wriggling around the bed watching women of all shapes and ages sucking cocks and getting fucked by generally muscular young men, both black and white and a couple of times one of each.

The girl on girl videos tipped me over the edge and I had a monster orgasm watching an older woman handcuff a younger woman then fuck her with a big black strap-on.

The following Monday I was on a train, with my passport and birth certificate in my bag, heading North for my first 'video casting session'.

We'd already Skyped so Matty recognised me at the station and gave me a big bear hug to welcome me.

In the car I confirmed I knew what I was 'getting into' and 'was expected to do.'

Perhaps I was a little bit over keen with my confirmation; which made him laugh.

His studio was on a trading estate just outside of town. Inside we had a coffee and I signed my 'release forms' as he photographed my documents 'to prove my age.'

The office was already ready for my 'audition'. After my coffee Matty set the cameras up then the lights, before 'walking me through' what would happen.

Five minutes later we were ready and my heart was pounding as I sashayed into the office, and the film began.

With a mini-cam in his hand Matty asked questions about my sex life, which I actually answered honestly; then he asked me to stand up and 'do a twirl' before taking my loose Summer dress off; which necessitated me stroking my tits and pussy, then bending over with my legs apart.

This felt just like that first time with Jonty, my heart was close to exploding and my pussy was absolutely dripping.

"Now your bra and panties." The cameraman said quite firmly, and I complied. Without being told I turned away from him and touched my toes with my legs wide apart so he could film how wet my pussy was.

When I stood up and turned to face him his pants were around his knees and his cock poking out from beneath his chubby tummy.

A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do so I smiled as if in surprise, then knelt before him and sucked his dick like it was the sexiest thing in the world. Because of its size I could easily take it all into my mouth without gagging which made him gasp.

I don't know if he'd had a wank before meeting me but he showed no sign of cumming while I sucked his 5" dick.

Short of breath Matty groaned, "get on the sofa doggy style." As I stood up straight I looked straight into the camera and gave it my coquettish pout, then wiggled my arse as I walked to the sofa and 'took the position'.

With no finesse I felt him fumbling behind me then when he found my sticky slit, pushed his cock in.

In my mind, then as now "a cock is a cock and therefore a wonderful thing' so it still turned me on while the chubster frantically fucked my doggy style; so much so I couldn't stop flicking my clit at the same time; which turned him on; "yes bitch .... do it .... make yourself cum!"

I did only seconds before he splashed inside me with three wicked thrusts.

Still with his shrinking cock inside my clam he took a few seconds to get his breath back, then as he slowly withdrew told me to 'stay like that' and later I saw why, as he filmed some of his cum escaping my pussy.

"You've got the job!" he laughed; which led to the credits coming on screen at the end of the video.

Looking a bit dizzy he pointed me to a shower room were I cleaned myself up and dressed again.

There was a fresh cup of coffee waiting when I returned, bright eyed and bushy tailed.

"Fucking Hell .... that was amazing for a first time .... Jonty was right about you."

"Hmmm." I pouted, "What dies he say about me?"

"You're a natural .... a great fuck and perfect in front of a camera,"

"I will take that as a compliment then." I winked.

I made another two films for him that day, both solo and after a boring night alone in a Travel Lodge, three more the following day, with a couple dressed as a 'Schoolgirl' which was to become something of a signature for me; because of my height, looks and build.

In the car going back to the railway station Matty asked if I wanted to start doing Boy/Girl or Girl/Girl films.

I nodded my agreement and we arranged for me to return the following Monday.

Matty sent an e-mail with membership details and thanked me profusely for joining his 'crew' and the 'audition tape' went live the following day and I watched it alone in bed; and it made me cum all over again; especially the close ups of his cock in my mouth or clam. This was going to be fun!

Jonty had already seen my first three films when we met up after work on the Saturday night and judging by how quickly he stripped me off and the way he licked my twat .... he had enjoyed them as much as I had!

When Matty again met off the train on Monday morning there was chunky bodybuilder with him called Alex; who was apparently going to be my co-star; which I assured them wasn't going to be a problem.

After coffee Matty showed me the script; well an A4 piece of paper with an outline of what would happen; (dressed as a schoolgirl) I'd arrive home early, find my 'step-brother' watching porn on his bed, and wanking. He'd see me with my knickers around my knees playing with myself and inviting me onto the bed where I would take over wanking then suck his cock while he fingered me, then I'd climb on top cowgirl style, then he would cum over my face and tits .... all in 20 minutes!

He asked if I was okay and understand what was needed. I nodded in the affirmative and took the bag of clothing that was on his desk into the bathroom. Once dressed I looked in the mirror and giggled. Even in my schooldays I never looked like this; but it's all fantasy isn't it?

On a whim I quickly put my hair into two bunches, using a couple of bands from my overnight bag.

When I walked back into the room, another two men were unpacking things from big metal boxes as Alex wolf-whistled then chuckled; "Very sexy ... very St. Trinians!"

Matty introduced Raj the sound-man and Ralph who was working the cameras; before quickly talking us all through the story again, then pointed out the cameras to me; adding he would be using a mini-cam too.

"Everybody ready? 1-2-3...ACTION!"

Nervously I slowly opened the door on the bedroom and peeped in. Two cameras and Raj wearing headphones and pointing a long microphone above Alex who facing me lying on his side, his t-shirt raised up exposing his muscle-bound chest and stomach; while his joggers were around his ankles and he was casually tugging on a big thick cock, while looking at a laptop.

My pulse was racing and there was a definite tingle between my legs as I watched him wanking.

Matty signalled for me to lift my tartan mini skirt and put my hand down my white cotton knickers. I sexily pouted and did just that; making sure he'd be able to see my hand moving inside my pants.

Next he pointed for Alex to look up and see me.

"Fuck!" Alex playfully gasped, making no attempt to cover his cock, "what are you doing there?"

I shrugged my shoulders but kept diddling with my wet pussy.

"Do you want a better look?" He grinned, while pulling his foreskin back.

"I guess." I whispered as he waved me forward until I was standing next to him and facing two more cameras.

"Do you wank your boyfriend?" Alex teased.

I shook my head like the nervous teen I was playing.

"Do you want a go at wanking me?"

I nodded, then knelt beside him on the bed. As I curled my fingers around the fat and rubbery shaft I realised that my breathing was clearly loud and .... sexy.

As I tugged his cock, Alex lifted my skirt and eased my knickers down, revealing my freshly trimmed pussy.

I held the hem of my skirt with my free hand allowing him to easily slide his finger along my greasy slit, making me sigh and nibble my lip. As the actor then slid his middle finger inside my pussy Matty moved in for a close up with his mini-cam.

Still fingering me he moved on his side so he could unbutton my white blouse, then pop my tits out of my tiny bra.

Obviously I'd been in this position many times over the years; but with all of these cameras facing me the buzz was incredible.

With my tits now out of their holder Alex asked for a 'titty wank' which I wasn't expecting, but smiled as I leaned forward and smothered his hard cock with them, then squashed them together and spat three globs down the valley for ease of friction.

His finger was really doing the business inside my pussy and every now and again his palm would catch my clit and make me flinch.

Although I was getting engrossed in what we were doing Matty caught my eye and signalled for me to suck Alex's cock ... yes please!

In seconds I had his cock in my mouth and was tugging on the shaft ... up and down, down and up .... faster and faster. As I did so Matty was leaning in filming me sucking the hard and fat cock, then behind me so he could film my twat being fingered.

It only took me a couple of minutes sucking and wanking his cock before Alex pulled his finger out of my pussy and began straining until there was no way back; thankfully I recognised what was happening, spat the cock out but kept wanking until a big spurt of jizz shot out hitting my face, followed by Alex rolling on his side so he could cum on my tits too.

Sated he flopped onto his back, but I looked straight into a camera and squeezed the last dregs out onto my tongue before swallowing it.

Without being asked or being planned I lay on my side with my feet facing two of the cameras then spread my legs and began frantically rubbing my clit, while roughly stroking and squeezing my tits until I had an orgasm that made me shake like a jelly.

Matty made some directions to Alex who sat up and kissed me while shaking my sensitive tits; as Matty called out; "That's a wrap!"

"Sorry boss." Alex sighed then laughed, "I just .... fuck ... that blowjob? Shit .... I couldn't stop myself .... fucking hell ..... what a fucking blowjob!"

"No problem;" the older man told him as he handed me a towel and dressing gown. "That was a winner from start to finish .... trust me."

I had a quick shower and put on some underwear beneath the gown before joining them in the office.

Matty was very complimentary; as was Alex who he claimed had made dozens of films and never had a blow job like 'that'.

Alex gave me a peck on the cheek as he left and about twenty minutes later another guy arrived as I was checking my Social Media. My eyes nearly popped out of my head; he was over six feet tall; muscle-bound again, with a bald head and bushy beard, visibly tattooed and was incredibly handsome. When he put his hand out to shake mine it looked huge .... which could only mean one thing; right?

Matty looked up from his computer and nonchalantly introduced us; and the new guy was called Nick and this was fifteenth or sixteenth film.

The premise this time was that I would be lying on the bed playing with myself watching porn and Nick; my step-brother would be spying on me .... you understand that there are very few different storylines in the porn world.

We were walked through the script and the bedroom; then after sandwiches and beer got to work; again with a one shoot target of 20 minutes, and Matty chiding me; "if you could control yourself this time sucking his cock; leave something for him to fuck you with?"

Everyone was in position and Matty 'allowed' me a few minutes to "get myself worked up" which was easier than expected having the three of them looking at me and already filming every intimate detail; and I was hoping Nick's cock matched his physique.

Dressed in the same 'schoolgirl uniform' with my shirt unbuttoned and my bra already loosened and a pink g-string around one ankle I was already wriggling with anticipation when Matty finally called "Action." With a big camera already trained on my pussy and Matty flitting around with his mini-cam for close-ups; it wasn't going to take much to make me cum; but I knew I had to hold off.

"Fucking Hell sis!" A husky voice broke my concentration.

"Oh shit!" I acted, as I snapped my legs closed and covered my tits. Which got a thumbs up off the Director.

"Can anyone join in?" Nick wearing running shorts and a vest laughed, slowly walking towards me.

"Fuck off! Get out!" I shouted ... not too loudly, as Raj the sound-man had requested, "Get out!"

"Fuck that!" Nick smirked as he pulled his shorts down, releasing a massive cock, that wasn't even fully hard.

"Fucking Hell!" I genuinely gasped, then covered my mouth with my hands which left my tits on show.

"Come on Sis" Nick still smirking told me as he put his hand between my knees, "You've seen mine, now show me yours." then with only a smidgen of resistance on my behalf I spread my legs; partly for my own pleasure but also so Matty could get a close up of my sopping pussy.

Ever so gently he parted my labia and stroked my wet slit, as his monster cock was swinging inches from my face.

"You dirty fucker, you look like butter wouldn't melt in your mouth yet her you are frigging yourself watching porn!"

Nick slid a long thick finger into my pussy, then put a hand behind my head and raised it until my lips were touching his foreskin covered knob.

"Come on you sexy tart .... suck it."

"But, but, but ...." I pretended and followed the script as best I could.

"Suck it or I will tell of my friends what I caught you doing." He then eased my head forward again and I opened my mouth; still pretending to be reluctant; but in real life I was desperate to suck it.

"Go on!"

With that last command I did; wrapping my tiny fingers around the shaft and tugging the skin back and forth while I sucked the fat knob making him gasp and begin fingering me even harder.

The more I sucked his long dong and squeezed his hairless balls; the harder his cock got and began to swell in girth too, which really excited me.

Aware of what happened in the morning, Matty signalled for me to stop sucking and lie on my back; legs in the air .... yes fucking please!

"Are you ready for this bad boy?" he laughed as he shook what must have been an 8" cock from side to side.

"Fuck yes!" I gasped, "where did that come from?"

"It's genetic." He continued laughing as he ran the knob along my tingling slit as I held my legs in the air; oblivious to the others in the room.

"Genetic?"

"Yep, Kelvin's is exactly the same size!" Who the fuck was Kelvin?

With that he carefully slid it deep into my cunt; and when it felt like I was full I could still see some cock still not in yet.

I was gasping and swearing as every inch filled me bit by bit and staring deep into my eyes; he grabbed and shook my sensitive tits. I thought only black guys had cocks this size; and while I'd had a few 7 inchers in my time this put them all too shame.

The next five minutes were a blur as Nick fucked me absolutely ragged, and when he spun me over to fuck me doggy style I swear all 9 inches went in and his balls bashed against me making me squeal and groan on every rough up-stroke.

I've never been a 'size Queen' but after the way he battered my hymen I certainly think I could easily become one.

I was shaking like a leaf they way he was pounding me; until Matty made a signal, which meant Nick had to stop fucking me; and finish off squirting on my face and tits.

The stud slapped my arse as he slowly pulled his monster out of my cunt; then growled; "Get on your knees sis .... I'm ready to cum!"

Still trembling I raised myself until I was kneeling in front of him; and began sucking his cock and squeezing his balls. With his cock impaled in my mouth he took over the wanking with a handful of my hair in the other.

I sensed him tightening up so opened my mouth as wide as possible, then closed my eyes. Nick was grunting like an animal as I waited and waited, then I felt something warm and wet hit my eye, then he placed his cock on my bottom lip and a second and third glob landed on my tongue, before he wiped his cock across my cheek.

Panting for breath; Nick mumbled, "I can't wait to tell Kelvin how horny you are."

Matty sidled in for another close-up of my cum covered face, then called 'time' and handed me a towel to clean my face.

Raj and Ralph were soon putting their gear away and Matty was having a laugh with Nick as I shouted, "Matty, hey." and he turned to face me, "Kelvin? Who's he? What was that about?"

"Oh;" he feigned surprise; "I should have said .... Nick has a mate who looks a bit like him; and .... well.... we thought .... I thought if today went well; we could carry on a bit of a series with you and .... both lads .... separately or .... you know .... a threesome?"

"What?" I gasped. "Fucking hell, man."

I stormed off to the bathroom to clean up and change clothing again.

In fairness I shouldn't have been surprised as this was the porn industry after all; and as I was to find out; not everyone was as professional as you'd hope.

Back in the office Matty had made a coffee and the others had already left.

"Sorry about that." He smiled like a naughty schoolboy; "I should have said, shouldn't I?"

"Yes you should have." I chided him; but with my pussy still aching from Nick's massive cock; the thought of two that size clouded my judgement; "but I guess I like the idea. When are you thinking?"

"Tomorrow morning?" The porn director chuckled.

"Bastard!" I pretend grimaced; "you knew I'd say yes, didn't you? I bet you've already arranged it." He simply nodded.

Matty took me to a restaurant for something to eat and told me a lot about his business; and not only his websites but he had contacts all over Europe who had already expressed in interest in booking me and what I could expect to do.

My head was spinning when he dropped me at the hotel at about 9. I'd had a couple of large glasses of wine with my meal; but decided I needed another before going to bed...alone.

I was about half way through my drink when I realised I'd caught the attention of a much older, chubby business man at the bar. When our eyes met he smiled and raised his glass; "Another?" he mouthed silently.

Obviously I should have said 'no' .... but 40 minutes later we were in the lift and kissing like teenagers as he fondled my boobs.

Mag58
Mag58
2,751 Followers
12