Getting into the Movies Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

15 minutes later we were both naked and in a 69 position with me on top rubbing my pussy across his face as I sucked valiantly on his cock.

I know how good I am at sucking; so stopped and raised myself up until I was sitting on his face. God Bless him but his tongue was like a slithering snake and he'd obviously done this before; gliding his tongue from arse hole to clit and back while roughly fondling my tits.

This time it was me who came quickly; and when I did I 'gushed' nearly drowning him; but he seemed to love it.

I flopped off him; and looking at the size of his belly decided I should ride him rather than the other way around. Without a word I sat up; tugged his cock again for 30 seconds, then much to his delight straddled him as he began thrusting up into me immediately; and even though it was only about 5 inches long it was quite thick and it really did the business!

As my new friend thrust for all he was worth I began grinding my clit onto his pubes and pelvic area; while he raised his hands and shook my tits as if he was pulling them out of their sockets.

Sure enough he soon began panting and gasped; "I'm cumming .... get off .... I'm cumming!"

This just made me grind harder and pump up and down myself as I felt my own tingle in my toes.

Maybe thirty seconds later his face became contorted and I felt him cum in my pussy, which tipped me over and grinding my clit on him as hard as I could; I had an orgasm of my own at the same time.

After catching my breath, I kissed him on the forehead, pulled my leggings and t-shirt on then threw him my panties before leaving.

I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow; not waking until nearly 9am. By the time I'd showered I just made it downstairs in time for breakfast; thankfully my new lover was long gone; hopefully with a semi thinking of me.

My taxi arrived at 10.30 and I was in the studio kitchen just after 11; where Nick and his friend Kelvin were already sitting at the table; checking their phones.

Nick looked up and grinned with recognition; "Hiya sexy. Have you recovered?" He winked and stood up to kiss me on the cheek.

"I'm back aren't I?" I teased as Kelvin stood up and kissed my cheek too.

As we chatted Raj arrived and much like the previous day only nodded and didn't say a word as he sorted his gadgets; then Ralph arrived nodding at everyone before going off with Rag j to set the cameras up.

Kelvin was a bit like Nick, very easy on the eye; 6ft tall and obviously a gym bunny with muscles on top of his muscles.

About noon Matty made an appearance, apologising profusely then handing Kelvin and me scripts. This time the story was I would be in the 'living room' when he would arrive telling me that Nick had told him what they'd done and he wanted a turn; I would be coy until he put my hand on his cock through his shorts then .... away we would go.

Hardly Oscar winning stuff; but hey; give the people what they want I say.

Matty took me to a wardrobe room and selected a pair of tight running leggings, much like my own and a short vest/crop top that barely covered my boobs.

Everything went according to plan; we started by kissing, then he pulled my top off and concentrated on titty sucking for a minute or more; which always turns me on then pulled my shorts off and fingered me while we kissed again. Then it was my turn and I began stroking Kelvin's cock through the nylon shorts. It wasn't quite as long as Nick's but a girl can't be fussy when a guy could use it like he could!

He sat back as I licked and sucked it from top to bottom, even popping his balls into my mouth; then when I had a mouth full of fat cock he wrapped his arms around me and in one fluent movement flipped me upside down and stood up!

I was well aware that the cameras were panned in on me so even though the blood was rushing to my head I desperately tried to continue sucking; even when he forced his head between my legs and began slurping my pussy.

It felt like forever; but in reality this scene probably lasted under a minute until he dropped me back on the sofa and pulled my legs apart.

"Oh sis." He grinned, "I've been dreaming about fucking you for years!"

Then he lifted my ankles, bent me backwards then pushed his cock deep in my cunt in one push; making me gasp and sigh "Oh fuck!"

My God was he good? Kelvin pumped and pounded for a couple of minutes, and it went in balls deep on every stroke; which was greeted with a loud "Oh fuck!" or demonic growling from me.

Satisfied he had enough close up shots; Matty signalled for us to uncouple; which left me panting for breath; only for Kelvin to grab my ponytail and force his cock in my mouth again.

"I didn't believe Nick when he told me what a cock-sucking slut you were." Kelvin gasped; following the script; "you're going to be our fucking sex toy now."

Matty made a signal and still gripping my ponytail; Kelvin began slapping my face with his cock; then started wanking it frantically, so as per the previous day I opened my mouth as wide as possible and closed my eyes.

The anticipation was amazing; as it took him a couple of minutes before he let out a primeval groan then he pulled my head forward and grunted "open your eyes!" I chanced one, just as he came, but without a spurt so I poked my tongue out to catch it while Matty filmed only inches away. There was a lot and it was quite lumpy as it ran down my chin and I couldn't resist one more gobble to suck out the remnants.

"Fuck ... fuck .... FUCK!" The bodybuilder gasped as I sucked the skin off his sensitive glans!

Then "cut." I fell back giggling intensely as Kelvin did a little jig and laughed, "Fucking Hell that was amazing .... nobody's ever sucked my cock that good!"

Cleaning my chin with my finger I winked; "I aim to please."

When I eventually walked back into the kitchen Nick and Kelvin gave me a round of applause which I responded to by giving them the finger.

An hour later I was buzzing with excitement when Matty handed us our scripts for the afternoon shoot. I'd had threesomes before, but they'd been after a drunken night out and hadn't been as good as I'd hoped; one time a guy couldn't get hard and another one lad had to stop so he could be sick .... which was a bit off putting.

But this time it was going to be with two gorgeous and well hung studs who were perfectly sober and they told me had both taken a little blue pill earlier.

The story this time would be me trying on underwear in my bedroom and them 'peeping' from the doorway, then burst in on me and .... well ..... I'd already lubed up my arsehole in preparation!

So there I was trying on a tiny pink thong and matching see through bra when I heard laughter, and turned around to see Nick and Kelvin pretending to hide but wanking. I did my 'coy little girl' routine but they surrounded me, grabbing at my arse and tits as I pretended to fight them off; as they reminded me 'what a great cock-sucker I was' and how 'I was a great fuck' and now they 'wanted to fuck me together'.

"No ... no ... no." I laughed as my bra and panties were pulled off me and I was quickly pushed onto my knees, where I took hold of both their cocks at once pulling and tugging making them very stiff and long.

With both a big and mini-camera focussed on me I alternated sucking their knobs while wanking the other. Matty soon signalled for Kelvin to move behind me; which he did; and after fondling my tits lifted me up and dropped me on the bed, seconds later he was spreading my legs and kneeling between them as Nick knelt next to my face and fed his cock into my mouth.

Kelvin lifted my legs until he held them by his forearms then dropped his weight down forcing hos long fat cock deep into my cunt, making me try to speak but Nick held my head while thrusting into my mouth.

This was already much rougher than the two previous sessions and I was enjoying every second.

On a signal they changed ends and I sucked that cock like my life depended on it, shaking his balls as Nick buried his 8 inches so deep I thought I could feel it in my belly with my little legs wrapped around his waist.

I was in a world of my own at this stage; almost forgetting this was being filmed; so got a surprise when Nick uncoupled my legs and sat back making his cock slide out of my young cunt with an audible 'plop'.

"Turn over." He panted, "Get on your hand and knees .... sis."

Oh shit!I suddenly knew what was about to happen. I like anal sex, but previously it had been with 'normal' cocks; five or six inches at most .... but now!!!

Kelvin grabbed my pony-tail and pushed his rock hard cock back in my mouth while his friend eased my arse cheeks apart (for the camera) then slowly pressed his knob against my arse ring; I hardly had time to react as the first inch or two went into my already lubed arsehole. It stung and was uncomfortable; but I couldn't scream as my mouth was full of fabulous cock; so I snorted through my nose; until I got my breathing corrected and Nick found a rhythm .... then .... WOW ... WOW and WOW!

Soon I was enjoying sucking Kelvin's cock while he held my head with one hand and juggled my swinging tits with the other; and Nick slowly forced inch after inch into my arse. I'd never felt anything like it or never felt so 'full'.......

Matty seemed to be everywhere with his camera; but it wasn't as annoying as you'd expect.

Something happened and Nick wrapped his arms around my stomach and as he rolled the pair of us onto his back, I squealed and groaned with pleasure and excitement as I was still impaled on his cock in my arse

Kelvin shuffled between our legs and lifted my legs for Nick to hold my legs as wide apart as possible.

My eyes were now on stalks and my nipples tingling as Kelvin rubbed his knob along my slit; making me gasp and moan before gurgling "Yes .... yes ... yes ... put it in ... fuck me big boy .... fuck me good .... like your brother's fucking my arse!"

It wasn't scripted ... it just came out naturally.

He did slide his cock in and it felt like a really tight fit as Nick's cock was filling my arse underneath it.

Thankfully because of the angle they were at, they had to fuck my holes slowly .... but later, watching the scene back, I heard myself screaming "Yes ... yes... yes .... fuck me.... fuck me really hard!"

The time had flown by and a hand signal meant our time was nearly up; and both guys unceremoniously pulled their cocks out of my arse and cunt, making them fart!

Something I'd never done before; and it made them laugh as they knelt either side of my head wanking furiously for the 'money shot' .... I couldn't stop myself cupping their balls and kissing their knobs, until I heard Nick grunt and a jet of warm cum landed on my face then my tongue which was poking out; Kelvin did the same seconds later with the first spurt going straight into my wide open mouth, much to his delight.

I took over wanking duties and milked both onto my tongue; then let some dribble down my chin before theatrically swallowing both loads then sticking my tongue out to prove I'd swallowed it all.

Then it was over.

What an amazing couple of days it was; and continued to be over the next couple of years, with Matty introducing me to contacts all over Europe meaning I could give up my job in the restaurant, to become a full time porn actress.

I was invariably cast as a schoolgirl or niece/sister/step-daughter or or young girlfriend getting up to mischief, and as you'd expect I soon did everything a woman can do sexually, solo, and with numerous men and women in the plural.

Not every session was as exciting as those first few days; but the judicious use of lube meant I could always accept cocks or toys in both holes; and with a deep breath and my natural sunny smile, could act my way through blow jobs and girly action when the mood wasn't with me.

All was going really well; then ..... Covid struck and the industry shut down. As it loomed Jonty asked me to move in with him so we could continue making vids for his website which kept the financial wolf from the door.

Thankfully the pandemic and its lockdowns ended and I went straight back to business, making two or three films a day to fill the gap in the market; which will take me to Chapter 3 and why I was on a plane returning from Vegas.

12