Getting into the Movies Pt. 03

Story Info
Her acting career wins awards.
4.4k words
4.49
5.2k
9
3

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 04/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,753 Followers

PART III

RECAP:

What an amazing couple of days it was making my first couple of actual Porn Films; and continued to have a great time over the next couple of years, with Matty introducing me to contacts all over Europe, meaning I could give up my job in the restaurant, to become a full time porn actress.

Because of my tiny demeanour and big boobs, I was invariably cast as a schoolgirl or niece/sister/step-daughter or or young girlfriend getting up to mischief, and as you'd expect I soon did everything a woman can do sexually, solo, and with numerous men and women in the plural.

All was going really well; then..... Covid struck and the industry shut down. As it loomed Jonty asked me to move in with him so we could continue making solo vids for his website which kept the financial wolf from the door, especially when he worked out a way for other models to make 10 or 15 minute videos at home and send them in to go on his website.

One financially rewarding aspect of these vids and photo sessions was when we started making Private Shoots for special requests. Obviously some were very kinky, and some I turned down; but there was usually at least one other model desperate for £100.

I had one regular 'fan' who would ask for me do dress 'like a pin-up model' which intrigued me; and as the months went by I really looked forward to him getting in touch with quite specialist and intricate requests. One week he sent an e-mail with some photos of a 50's Pin-Up model called Betty Brosmer that we'd never heard of; but a quick Google found a lot of photos and Jonty laughed that I actually looked like her -- small, slim and busty!

As requested I bought some vintage underwear and nylons from the internet; plus a 'curly perm' wig and away we went.

Thankfully the pandemic and its lockdowns ended and I went straight back to business, making two or three films a week to fill the gap in the market; which is ultimately why I was on a plane returning from Vegas in chapter #1.

As soon as air travel was allowed Jonty and I flew to America where a studio had offered me the opportunity to make some videos with them; and the money on offer was mind boggling.

We made 12 films of various lengths and themes in a week, then had a few days at the beach before flying home.

Not just were these films a success; but other porn studios in America and across Europe all got in touch too. It was difficult to decide which offers to take up; but one 'specialist studio' intrigued Jonty and gave him a 'lightbulb' moment.

He was excited because they used a specialist programme to colour the films to make them look 'old', which is why he pitched the 'Betty Brosmer' idea to them.... and they liked it; so a couple of weeks later I flew from Prague where I'd just made a couple of films, straight to LA, where we pretended to be on holiday as we didn't have work permits.

The company were very professional and had access to some old studio sets, where they made their films. We started with a couple of solo sets in authentic 50's lingerie, replicating what they called 'Stag films' then a couple of days in someone produced a script, which was to go on and win me an Golden Dildo Award at a glittering ceremony in Vegas.

I was a 1950's housewife, more of a 'Trophy Wife' who; even though she wore sexy lingerie at breakfast, her much older chubby husband ignored her.

The first in what would become a four part series, had me wearing a tiny white transparent baby-doll nightie with matching panties under a matching 'housecoat'.

I wandered around the Formica kitchen smoking a menthol cigarette, bending over showing lots of cleavage and arse; with no effect on Charlie my 'screen husband' who was reading a newspaper.

As he left for work he gave me a kiss on the cheek and a patronising pat on the bum.

The film then resumed what was meant to be later in the day, where I was still dressed in the same outfit as earlier but with massive Jackie O sunglasses, and now I was standing at the patio doors smoking another menthol cigarette and drinking (what was meant to be) a Martini.... watching the Latino Pool Boy go about his work in a tight pair of shorts and a pair of flip-flops.

When he finished he approached me; trying not to look at me in my sexy undies; but the obvious 'lump' in his shorts gave the game away.

I turned to get his money and dropped my purse meaning I had to bend over, with straight legs; giving him a good look at my arse and pussy.

As I gave him his cash, I ran a well manicured fingernail down his chest.

"Would you like to earn another $10?" I purred in my best American accent.

"Sure." he answered, "how?"

"Fuck me baby..... fuck me real good!" then cupped his balls.

"Sure." he grinned, "but... your husband?"

"He won't be back until late tonight." I purred again and turned and walked into the living room with him following.

I sat on the sofa and let him get a good look at my pussy slit through my panties, then beckoned him to me, until he was standing between my spread legs.

"Let's see what you have for me in here!" I giggled as I pulled his shorts down..... "Holy shit!" I gasped when an 8 inch cock sprang into life!

"Oh my you are a big boy." I chuckled as I wrapped my fingers around the rubbery shaft, then began kissing the tip and down the straining veins all the way to his neatly trimmed pubes., then back to the top again so I could suck it.

"Oh fuck!" The pool boy gasped as I jerked his cock into my mouth as he fondled my tits.

With cameras zooming in from all angles I put on a helluva show; then at a signal from the Director, the boy stepped back to let me take my panties off.

"Holy fuck! You've got no hair!" He gasped; as this was meant to be the 1950's.

"Do you like it with no hair?"

"Shit yes I do."

"Well stick that fucking massive cock in then baby."

He lifted my thighs until my arse was off the sofa, and did just that..... making me genuinely gasp and groan as it slid deep inside my cunt. As I acclimatised he began fucking me like a wild dog; making my tits bounce and wobble until they popped out of my baby-doll.... and still he kept pounding, bending forward occasionally to suck on my nipples or rub his face between my mounds, never dropping the pace for a second.

After getting some close ups of his cock stretching my cunt from between our legs, the Director signalled for us to change over; so I had to tap him on the shoulder and tell him 'that I wanted to sit on his big cock'.

As he sat down I saw how shiny and sticky his cock was so regardless of the script couldn't resist licking and sucking it again which soon had him moaning, but the Director made motions for me to get on top as time was running out; so I turned and sat on his hard spike reverse cowgirl style and bounced up and down so the cameraman could record every inch going in and out of my shaved cunt, while the guy squeezed and jiggled my tits.

I was having a blast, as usual but time was of the essence and following another secret signal, I had to get off my fuck-toy and knelt before him violently wanking his big dick while licking his knob; until I felt his balls tighten and he began gasping, so I edged forward and cupped his balls while I jerked his cock towards my tits.... and no one was disappointed a huge load of teenage spunk shot out and landed across my tits, followed by a second.

I couldn't resist sucking his knob for a few seconds to get a taste, then squeezed the last drops onto my tongue.

The film ended as the pool boy panted; "Do I still get my $10?"

"Sure you do sweetie; and there'll be 10 more next week too."

"That's a wrap!" Carlos the Director shouted; then the crew actually broke into applause.

We all sat around chatting over lunch and Carlos asked if I'd like to 'stay in the Betty Brosmer character' for a second film; and who was I too to say no as it had been great fun.

I chose a new set of retro-lingerie for the second film, this time it was a gorgeous green and flowery see-through set with a calf length matching gown and including a suspender belt that held up some tan seamed stockings and a pair of fluffy green mules.

The opening scene was virtually the same; but the difference this time was when I stood at the patio doors the pool-boy, Raul had a friend with him, a short thick set black kid known as Li'l Jimmy, which was because of his height.... not his cock size, that's for sure.

Raul and Li'l Jimmy kept looking over at me and laughing as I stood smoking and drinking my Martini, so I waved back.

The boys quickly finished clearing leaves out of the pool and swaggered over to where I was standing.

Raul impishly smiled and muttered, "I hope you didn't mind me bringing my friend to 'help out' today".

"Not at all." I smiled; "Is $10 each fair?"

"Fuck yes lady!" Jimmy cackled.

This time the boys quickly began 'feeling me up' and kissing me, while I stroked their cocks through their shorts.

Jimmy struggled to keep to the script; but I liked that spontaneity and riffed off it when he pushed his hand between my legs and grabbed my pussy, so I opened my legs wider, for him to finger me; which he roughly did, making me grunt.

"I hear you're a helluva cocksucker; is that right lady?"

"There's only one way to find out, isn't there?" I smiled, as I slowly dropped to my knees, alternately kissing their chests and belly's.

"Who wants to go first?" I went off script as I stroked their stiff cocks through the cotton of their shorts.

Jimmy wasted no time and loosened the lace in the waistband allowing me to whip them down in an instant.

"Holy Fuck!" I gasped, "that's fucking huge!" It was about the same length as Raul's which was now on display again; but weirdly much thicker.

The boys stood either side of my head so I could stroke them at the same time while kissing and licking them for the camera.

Jimmy's impatience got the better of him again; "Get it in your mouth lady..... show me how good you really are at sucking cock."

Now; there was a challenge... and one I took up eagerly sucking and licking it while pumping it with my fist; ignoring Raul; but he got behind me and began fondling my tits; which is something I love happening in films and in real life.

It didn't take me long to get Jimmy moaning and groaning; especially when I tickled his arse hole and pushed the tip of my finger in!

"Holy shit Momma.... that's fucking crazy!" He laughed to his friend, as I moved until I was on all fours.

Jimmy took hold of my hair with one hand and slapped my swinging tits with the other as he began fucking my mouth, as Raul slid his long cock into my pussy. As he fucked me he leaned forward so he could grab my other tit then picked up the pace to match his friend who was ferociously fucking my mouth.

After a couple of minutes Carlos let us know what he wanted next, so the boys disentangled themselves and with a hand movement from the Director, Jimmy lay on the sofa waving his cock at me; "Come on lady.... ride me like a fucking stallion!" He laughed.

Well aware of the cameras I slowly straddled him then inch by inch lowered myself onto his big fat cock; puffing my cheeks out as I struggled to catch my breath; panting like a mare when I finally 'bottomed out'.

Before I got into this industry I'd never been a Size Queen; but once you've fucked a couple of cocks like these it's difficult to go back to average size ones!

I felt my eyes were bulging as I rolled my hips and ground my clit onto his pelvic bone. Soon Raul was standing in front of me offering his cock, which I gleefully accepted in my mouth, groaning and moaning as I sucked it; only for Jimmy to begin thrusting from down below. I wanted to scream with excitement, but Raul had both hands holding my head in place as it was his turn to fuck my mouth.

Just like in the morning Raul hardly said a word; but Jimmy was very vocal; telling me what 'a dirty bitch' I was and 'the best cocksucker he'd ever had' and 'how he was going to fill my married white cunt with his black seed!"

For a minute or so I was in a world of my own as Jimmy pumped his cock in me while slapping my tits; and hardly noticed Raul's cock was no longer in my mouth until I felt his hand caressing my nylons then parting my butt-cheeks and dribbling spit onto my already lubed up ass hole.

Jimmy purposely slowed down to allow Raul to guide his long cock up my anal cavity; making me scream; partly for effect but..... it felt so, so good any-ways!

Once he had 4 or 5 inches of cock up my arse they both quickly picked up the pace and now I was screaming for real. I'd been DP'd a few times in the last year; but these two were fucking amazing; especially Jimmy who didn't care at all if I was enjoying it; he was just having fun at my expense.

"What's it like up there?" He cackled while tugging on my nipples, "tight?"

"Sure is." Raul panted.

"Good let's switch now you've stretched it for me."

It had been a long time since I'd felt this exhilarated during film making; but that was the effect Li'l Jimmy was having on me.... so Masterful I guess. Literally shaking as they swapped positions Jimmy grabbed my hair again and tugged it until I was face to face with his cock; "suck it good so I can get it up your ass in one go." he grunted. I obliged taking as much deep in my mouth as I could and jerking the rest until he was happy it was hard enough; much to Carlos's delight.

Raul was already lying on his back tugging on his cock, so I repeated my earlier manoeuvre, by straddling him slowly for the camera to film my stretched holes. After being fucked ragged by Jimmy's long and fat cock, Raul's 8 incher went in with ease, but I suddenly felt a pang of anxiety as Jimmy nudged his fat tip against my other hole. I needn't have worried as he grabbed my hips and with no finesse forced his long fat cock up my arse; making me squeal and grunt primevally.

We were coupled like this for another few minutes with the boys battering my holes with no mercy making my grunt an groan with ever vicious thrust.

I was sweating cobs when Carlos made it know time was up and it was time for 'the money shot.' When Jimmy pulled his massive cock out my arse it actually hurt; then Raul virtually pushed me off him and I rolled on the floor.

"Okay bitch." Li'l Jimmy cackled, "it's time for your prize... a pearl necklace."

The boys stood in front of me as I held my tits up and my mouth wide open as they furiously jerked their 8 inch dicks for all they were worth; Jimmy pushed his in my mouth a couple of times; reminding me where it had just been; then on his count..."3...2...1!" They both unloaded onto my face and tits. Even though Raul had shot a big load on me three hours previously he still deposited a big cum dump on my tits; but Jimmy! I thought he was never going to stop, deliberately aiming it at my mouth then my tits then back again to my face.

When they'd finished the cameras kept rolling, as Jimmy pulled me up by my arm; "Now go get my $10 slut."

Carlos kept a camera on me as I hobbled across the room to fetch my purse, were I took the cash from and wobbled back, spunk running off my tits and my arse hole aching like Hell.

"Here you are." I panted, a camera pointed at our faces.

"Thank you.... but don't you think I deserve a tip for fucking you so good?" Jimmy cackled again.

I couldn't help but smile as I shook my head. Then Carlos called "a wrap."

Jimmy then hugged me like I was his long lost cousin or something; "Honey," he grinned, "that was fucking amazing..... I hope you enjoyed that too? Did you?"

It took a couple of seconds for me to separate Li'l Jimmy the actor from Jimmy the person, and I meekly nodded as I wiped their jizz off with a towel someone had handed me.

"I did... yes" I panted, still trying to get my breathing back to normal.

"We will have to do that again honey.... soon I hope." He grinned, tapping me on the arse as he walked away.

He got his wish sooner than I'd have expected as Carlos arranged another two shoots for the following day; with Li'l Jimmy and Raul again.... but this time with more of their friends.... three more in fact.

Another set of retro-lingerie in pink and white was sexily see through was waiting for me in the caravan that I was using as a changing room with a pair of high 'glass slippers.'

This film started exactly the same with me in the kitchen smoking and drinking coffee while my 'husband' ignored me..... then a jump forward to Raul and Jimmy cleaning the pool; and the three of us exchanging 'come hither glances' until their work was quickly done and they followed me into the house and $50 was waiting on a table, which Li'l Jimmy picked up, counted and tucked away in his shorts' pocket.

Jimmy got straight down to business, spinning me around to admire my underwear then pulled my boobs out of my bra and jiggled them.

"You're looking hot again Missus." Jimmy told me as he stroked my tits with one hand and my pubic area with the other. "Your fat husband still not fucking you?"

I shook my head as Raul pulled the gown off me, then unclipped my bra, throwing it across the room.

"All I've though about was you sucking my dick." Li'l Jim cackled as he dropped his shorts, revealing an already stiff cock, which I immediately took hold of and began jerking, as Raul dropped his pants too, pulling my hand onto his cock for me to wank too as the both sucked on a tit while caressing my arse through the panties.

Even though I'd been acting in porn films for a few years now; I still got excited and my breathing became shallower as I felt their cocks swell in my hands.

"It's sucky-sucky time, Missus." Jimmy laughed taking my hand off his dick; "down you go."

Seconds later I was on my knees with 5 inches of his cock in my mouth while I stroked and tugged Raul's long cock.

My head was bobbing back and forth on his cock and I totally forgot we were about to be joined by some others young men, so genuinely looked surprised when I was suddenly surprised to find another three young men waving their cocks at me.

Like the sexually ravenous 50's housewife I was meant to be, I couldn't get their cocks in my mouth quick enough.... tugging on cocks two at a time while others grabbed my tits until I was rolled onto my back.

A tall and skinny Hispanic youth slapped my face with his cock as he forced his hand between my legs where he began roughly fingering me which made my hips grind with a mind of their own.

This only lasted a few seconds; as Jimmy pushed the hand away and grabbed my ankles then forced my legs back until I was nearly doubled up, when he effortfully slid his long fat cock deep into my cunt making me gasp out loud.

With his shoulders forcing my legs back his cock seemed to fill my whole lower body and when he balanced his weight his cock then felt like a pneumatic drill the way he pummelled my cunt.

At the other end boys were squabbling like pigeons over who was getting their cocks into my mouth.

It took a short while to acclimatise to Jimmy's frantic fucking, but I managed it and soon I was in my element sucking on their cocks while tugging others to their full length and stiffness.

After a couple of minutes, signals were made and Jimmy sulkily withdrew and I was manhandled into a position where I was kneeling in front of a chubby black lad sitting on the sofa and waggling a stubby cock in my direction, which I gleefully took hold of and tugged a few times then began sucking it like a lollipop, as someone caressed my arse then pushed his hand between my legs and shoved two or three fingers up my hole, which startled me.

Satisfied I was still wet enough, he replaced his fingers with a long stiff cock and began fucking me doggy style; and when I say 'doggy style'... he was like a horny terrier fucking me with fast and furious short stabs.

Mag58
Mag58
2,753 Followers
12