Getting into the Movies Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Various hands fondled my tits and other cocks were rubbed across my cheeks for me to suck too; which I obviously did, while still tugging on the fat lads' cock, as a camera was placed underneath me to film the cocks pummelling me.

Still with a cock in my mouth and cunny I was pulled down until I was on all fours. Whoever was fucking me stopped and was replaced by a thicker model that really filled me up.

All the while I could here laughter and the occasional 'comment' from the boys as they 'played their parts' of teenagers gang banging a married woman in her own house.

Before I knew it Li'l Jimmy was lying alongside me on the rug; "Come on lady, show the boys how you ride Li'l Jimmy!"

I disengaged from the boy behind me then straddled the stocky black kid and his huge cock; as it entered me I groaned and moaned, quite naturally but exaggerated for the film, even grunting, "shit... shit... shit.... it's too big!" a couple of times.

Once fully inserted Jimmy quickly began thrusting upwards very fast, which genuinely made me gasp and let out a couple of "Oh fuck's" which would have been unheard of in the 1950's I guess; but one of the guys watching whispered loudly, "did you hear what she said? She said ''' fuck!"

As expected cocks were soon waving in front of my face and I gleefully kissed, licked and sucked one after the other occasionally taking them by hand too; while I bounced up and down on Jimmy's throbbing dick.

My mind was now concentrating on all of the cocks around me so got a surprise when hands gripped my hips and parted my arse cheeks.... then prodded my arsehole a couple of times before gliding a cock into my already well lubed shit hole; making me throw my head back and grunt until he was quickly balls deep.

Sandwiched between them I was helpless and concentrated on keeping my balance as Jimmy and the stranger showed me no mercy fucking my cunt and arse, as a third boy cupped the back of my head before forcing his cock into my mouth until I could hardly breathe.

I'd been gang-banged a few times in the last year; but not like this.... these guys were young and raw, with little regard for my pleasure; which in itself.... turned me on for real!

Still riding Jimmy, the boys buggering me swapped places two or three times as did the boys who fucked my mouth; until Carlos let them know time was nearly up; so I was pushed onto my back and all five were wanking above me; until Raul grunted and leaned forward, furiously tugging his cock and splashed all over my tits, quickly followed by the fat black lad who aimed his load at my face; then the tall skinny Hispanic youth dropped to his knees and made sure all of his load hit my face; but the other two shot from above making their goo splash on my heaving tits.

The cameras were focussed on my rubbing their spunk into my tits and letting it run down my cheeks as the boys pulled their shorts and vests back on before making their way, laughing and fist-bumping out of the patio doors.

"And.... that's a wrap!" Carlos called out; and several crew members and a couple of the actors applauded; which I still found quite unusual.

A bathrobe was offered and I took it and made my way to the shower, with Carlos patting me on the back and congratulating me on a great performance.

After my luxurious shower, we had lunch and I was primed for my fourth film in two days; this time still in my 'Betty Brosmer' character, this time it would be with two workmen in the kitchen.

Enjoyable as it was; the first three films with the younger guys were by far the horniest for me; but the series was what won me my Golden Dildo Award for 'Best Series'.

I won a second 'Golden Dildo' for best 'Group Film, and a 'Silver Dildo' for best story.... Watch this space.

12