Getting Involved

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl zoomed in on the girl's tiny hand gripping the boy's fat purple shaft, stroking it eagerly. She might have been faking it early on, he thought. but not now - she's truly an eager slut. He knew acting when he saw it and this was no longer acting. She was also a skilled cock-sucker if the actor's reaction was any indication. 'This is not possible,' he thought as 8" disappeared into the blonde's mouth. He could see her gullet expand as the huge shaft entered her throat and she never gagged once.

She wasn't sucking on his cock long before John obviously wanted more and pushed her off his slick cock and tore off the rest of his clothes while she quickly undressed. She let herself be pushed back, opening her legs wide as the boy returned the favor.

'Wow!' she thought, 'how long is this boy's tongue?' She'd rarely felt anything like this, or perhaps it was due to having an audience but she was beyond caring. "Fuck! Yesss," Rachel sighed. It was incredibly surreal. Here she was, the daughter of one of the older wealthy families in the country, married to the 7th richest man in the world acting as if she were a porn actress who was acting like a slutty coed...yet there was no acting here. She pulled on her erect nipples as the skilled boy hit all the right spots.

John was humping the air as he attacked the sweet twat feeling harder than he'd ever felt before. He decided that they needed to move to the next stage and crawled up to kiss the girl, his face glistening with her juices. She eagerly sucked on his mouth and tongue before pulling his body up to suck on his cock again. This was new as most girls wanted to be fucked at this point, but he didn't care.

Rachel looked at the sizeable cock in front of her face. She had been close to deep-throating him before and wanted to finish what she'd started. This was really impressive, she thought as she pulled him into her mouth. She knew she was good at this as Jack and David both told her she was the best. So, needing to maintain her personal sense of accomplishment, she decided even though this boy was two to three inches longer and a lot fatter than either mans' cock, she engulfed his shaft, taking more and more of his cock into her throat.

John moaned loudly as he felt his throbbing shaft pleasured by the girl's gullet. It wasn't just how deep, she was also clenching her throat as she swallowed more and more of him. She was too good and soon felt her lips against his pubes and felt the aching in his balls increase. He wanted to cum deep down her throat but hearing Carl he reluctantly had to extricate his cock from her mouth. He sat heavily on the couch then pulled the girl onto his lap, sighing happily as she grabbed his cock and lowered herself onto his shaft.

Rachel's eyes rolled back in her head as more cock than she'd even had filled her pussy. The boy's mouth sucked eagerly on a nipple as his hands gripped her perfect ass, encouraging her to bounce rapidly on his fat shaft. She knew Carl wanted her to be vocal, but there was no forcing her cries as the huge cock hit her in places...stretched her more and stimulated her as she'd never been before. "Yesss, fuck me. Fuck me with your fucking cock...so big, so fucking big," she panted.

Carl zoomed in on the girl's slick cunt as the glistening shaft pistoned into her. He thought he have to give directions, tell her to be vocal but she was perfect. She sounded exactly as if she'd never felt anything like this as she writhed against the boy.

"Tell me, tell me you like your cunt stretched out," he ordered. "You like this, don't you?"

"Yess, oh fuck! Yesss. Fuck my cunt, fuck my cunt," she yelled as she felt her orgasm coming on.

Before she peaked, the boy pushed her off his lap and turned her around facing the camera and the various crew members. She never felt so exposed in her life but didn't hesitate to open her legs wide exposing her sopping pussy being split open but the boy's purple shaft. "Ohhhh, fuck!" she spat as she was being held by her hips and rapidly stabbed by the hard cock. Her arousal increased as Carl moved in, his camera inches from her abused cunt. She started playing with her neglected nipples, gasping from how sensitive they were.

The boy's fingers found her clit as Carl moved in to get a close-up of that. Rachel's moans were not non-stop and she was doing the splits as she felt herself letting go completely. An idle thought crossed her mind, 'if they could see the ice-queen now.'

The camera was now focussed on those creamy, plump tits bouncing with every stroke. Carl chuckled inside as he was unusually disappointed this girl had an incredible face with such a spectacular body...no one would believe this girl would be sitting alone studying...she'd be out on someone's arm or right where she is now, being eagerly fucked.

Rachel felt the welcome aching pulses in her groin as the skilled boy stimulated her and couldn't hold back any longer. She exploded, crying out a series of "Oh, fuck," when the door opened.

"Christ! I assumed you'd restrain yourself with my sister, but hell, I had no idea she looked like this under her flannels," her 'brother' said as he watched them.

Rachel was grinding on the long, fat shaft and moaned, "Sorry...I...oh fuck!"

"I couldn't resist those lips, then she...I...fuck!" John moaned as the girl torqued her pelvis on his cock.

The girl was barely able to focus as she came down from the intense orgasm while the other boy stripped off his clothes before offering her his cock.

Carl smiled, what perfect timing. Either the girl knew exactly when to fake an orgasm...or could orgasm on command, or they just got lucky, but that was incredibly hot. He moved out from the girl's cunt being stretched wide, her creamy juices coating the purple shaft then moved up her body to those bouncing tits to her lips pressed against the other boy's pubes. She pulled off then plunged her mouth back onto the curved shaft. He reminded himself to call Billy. He totally undersold this slut. She was no amateur at sucking cock and knew what she was doing. He wondered again why he'd never seen any videos of her, as her body, her cocksucking skills, and incredible eagerness would have been picked up by every porn site out there.

Daryl decided it was time to try out that ass she seemed to be offering him. He reluctantly pulled out of the girl's mouth, then positioned himself behind her. He'd been told to take it slow as she agreed to give up her virgin ass, but he didn't have to. She was a natural, relaxing and moaning happily as he slid inside her rectum. She had to have practiced on something as she was phenomenally tight yet had none of the reflexive sphincter clenchings he'd expected.

Rachel had never been so filled not just as these were the two largest cocks she'd ever had, but she'd never had two at once. Jack had always invited other girls back to their rooms but was insanely jealous of other guys. Why had she waited so long to try this? David would never even consider this and she's not one to cheat...intentionally, so she decided to enjoy it while it lasted. She was getting lost in the incredible amount of stimulation feeling another orgasm coming on so stopped her musings.

The next two hours were exhausting as the two boys recovered quickly and took turns pounding her various holes. When Carl called it a wrap she couldn't move. She was draped face down over the arm of the couch, streams of cum leaking out of her cunt and ass as the two boys high-fived each other with grins on their faces.

Carl moved in for one final close-up of the sloppy swollen pussy before slapping her gently on her ass. "Julie will take you back to clean up. Billy will have your check, but great job. I had my doubts at first but you're a pro. We'll be asking for you again, so I hope you're up for it. Ever done any girl/girl shoots?" he asked as he handed her a clean towel.

Rachel weakly pushed herself up and nodded, "Great...um, yes," she stammered. Jack had filmed her and various girls in various countries around the world. She took off the ugly glasses, dropped them onto the couch, then picked up the towel and wiped the streams of cum off her face.

"Billy will let you know, we have a shoot coming up where you'd be a lez virgin, can you do that?" he asked. "Actually, a girl-toy for a lez biker gang. I think you'd be perfect."

Rachel nodded in a daze, 'what the fuck have I gotten myself into?' she wondered as she finished cleaning her face, neck, and chest. She grabbed her shorts and tee-shirt and walked stiffly back to the changing room.

After showering she came out of the dressing room in her summer dress, seeing the two boys waiting. She paused wondering how to meet someone for the first time after getting fucked by them for two-plus hours. "Hey guys, that was fun. It was nice meeting you," was all she could think of saying.

"I'm Derek and this is Eddie, um, are you seeing anyone?" he asked.

Rachel almost held up her left hand, realizing in time she wasn't wearing her rings, "Sorry, yes. I have a boyfriend," she sighed, "Tempting, but you know how it is," she sighed.

"Well, if you change your mind, here are our numbers," the boy smiled before kissing her on the lips, "Sorry. I had to do that." He handed her a card. "You were great...I mean it, a truly incredible fuck."

Rachel walked slowly back to her car, suddenly laughing as she remembered she'd almost had Jerome drive her. That would have been interesting. Somehow her bra panties had disappeared, but at least she still have this flimsy dress.

She opened the glove box, put her rings back on, and looked in the rear-view mirror. Her hair was tangled and any lipstick she'd had on was long worn off on the fat cocks. She took out a pack of breath mints to get the sour taste of cum out of her mouth. She never, even with Jack, allowed a man to pull his cock out of her ass then into her mouth, but she did it a half dozen times with these boys. This Brittney must have been desperate for money to have agreed to do these things. She realized she had no choice as she had to take what was presented to her. Never again, she thought as she pulled out her hairbrush...though the girl on girl was tempting.

Her reverie was interrupted as three teenage boys leered at her through her windows and she verified her dress was pulled down far enough to

"Hey, babe. We got Benjamins. How many you want for an hour with the three of us?" one leered as he fanned out some dirty bills. "We got a nice clean place right over there," he nodded his head over his right shoulder, "Guarantee you'll never regret it."

She rolled the window down and smiled at them, parted her legs, and stroked her inner thigh, "Sorry Old Ben is good for tipping, but you'll need a bunch of Clevelands if you to get to know me better." They grinned and stepped back as she started the car then put it in gear.

She was pulling out of the lot when the receptionist answered the phone. "Hey, Billy? She was? No, she was here...who? Wait," she put the phone on hold, "Carl, get your ass out here," she ordered.

The man came out of his office, looking questioningly at the girl, "What?"

Indicating the phone, "It's Billy over a Talent, Inc.. He says they have bad news. Brittney was in an accident and is in the hospital. She was on her way over when a semi ran her off the road. She's in bad shape." She put the phone on speaker. "Billy, Carl's here, tell me again?"

Billy repeated what he knew and apologized for not calling earlier but the police just let him know.

"Then who...did you send over anyone else? No? No, no need, we, um...we're ok now." Carl asked. "We'll get back to you," he said. "Thanks for letting us know." He looked at the girl, "Who the hell was that? Did you get her license number?" he asked.

"No, but it was a blue Mercedes E-Class with a red and white parking sticker. I couldn't see what it said," she replied.

He looked thoughtful, "Call Billy back. Tell him that we'll be paying her anyway. I mean, Brittney was here and she did perform admirably. It will make us look good and we need to pay someone," he sighed as he wondered who the hell that was.

***************************************

David came home and kissed his wife, "Hey Beautiful, have a good day?" he asked as he went over to pour a scotch.

"I did, it was, well interesting," she said. "Do you know about a Glamour Shoots?" she asked, "it's down off Water Street."

David plopped down on the couch next to his wife, "Yep. William found it when we were in that diversification mode. I've never paid much attention to it as it's always been in the black and never makes any demands. Why?"

"Nothing really. I've been trying to familiarize myself with all that you hold and decided to drive down. It's what it looks like, a photography studio. They are all-business, no bullshit," she said. "Oh, I suggested to Maria we have her incredible tamales for dinner tonight. I hope that's alright."

As they were getting ready for bed, Rachel hesitated before coming out of the bathroom. Finally, she came out wearing her flimsy teddy and stood next to the bed.

David looked curiously at his wife wondering what she wanted. He scanned down her perfect form then grinned seeing her bare clamshell pussy. "Why you little slut, get in bed, now!" he ordered.

Between David's mouth on her pussy, and his cock inside her, Rachel got just three hours of sleep that night, and getting out of bed the next morning she felt like she'd run a marathon the day before. She was sore in places she never even was aware of...and really sore in places that she and others were very familiar with.

***************************************

"Mr. Johnson, there's a Carl Roberts on the phone. He says he's with Glamour Shoots," David's secretary said over the intercom.

He was about to tell her he was busy but remembered Rachel mentioning it. He picked up the phone, "Thank you, Jessica. David Johnson."

"I'm sorry to bother you, but...this is a bit strange. Do you have an employee, perhaps an intern...young girl...who drives a blue Mercedes E-Class convertible? I know you most likely have no idea what any of the thousands of your employees drive but we'd like to know who it was. We had someone drop by last week and we might have screwed up by not getting her name," he said softly.

David thought for a minute. "I might know who that was, blonde, cute?" he asked.

"That's her. Do you know how we can get hold of her?" Carl asked. "We'd like to see if she'd be interested in another project."

David knew what projects he was talking about as he'd looked into the company after Rachel mentioned it. "Carl is it? You said another project? Was this a photoshoot? Video?" he asked.

"Both. We screwed up assuming she was a model an agency sent over and, well, she protested a lot and we were frustrated because the model was a half-hour late. I was confused about how much she resisted but she finally gave in. Frankly, she was the best I've ever worked with, perhaps better than most I've ever seen," he sighed. "But I think we bullied her into performing and for that, I feel really bad."

"Are you going to be there?" David asked. "I've got some time and I'd like to see the videos...and the photos."

"Sure. I'm here all day, though I have a shoot at 1. Can you make it before then?"

***************************************

David pulled up, impressed that Rachel came down here alone. He looked down the street at a Honda on blocks and an old Chevy with the three visible tires all flat on the other side. There were a half dozen boys leaning against the wall looking his way. "Jerome, I think you'll be fine but if you feel uncomfortable you can drive around. I can call you," he told the driver.

"I'll be fine, Mr. Johnson," he smiled, "They're just hanging out. Nothing to worry about."

Carl greeted the owner of his company warmly, "Mr. Johnson. We met a couple of years ago, I'm sure you don't remember. I was surprised to see you take the time as it's not a huge deal."

"I needed to get out anyhow, plus this is good to get to know the companies we are all part of. We'll have to have your crew come to the main office someday." He looked at the pictures on the wall, "These are good. Yours?" he asked.

The man smiled, "Yep. This is how we started out. Headshots, glamour...you know how that is. Then we had a couple requesting some intimate shots, well it became a full-on sex tape. Within months we had a dozen referrals and well, the real money-makers are the adult videos. Come on, I'll show you the girl. She's spectacular." Carl led the man down the hall to a viewing room.

David expected to look at an iPad or laptop but was impressed with the small theater.

Carl saw the admiring look, "We find showing our work to potential clients in here has brought in a lot more business." He picked up a remote and pressed a button. "This is the girl we were calling Brittney. I should have known as she came in wearing a beautiful Hawaiian dress with flowers...not an inexpensive dress. I was told Brittney was desperate for money, I'm guessing she isn't," he said pointing at the screen.

David felt a wave of emotions seeing his wife looking like a college girl in tiny cut-offs, black-framed glasses, and braless in a tight see-through tee shirt. He forgot his relationship and admired the lighting, the poses, and how natural the blonde looked in front of the camera.

"I assume you know who that is?" Carl asked.

David nodded. "Yes, she's...I'd better talk to her before I tell you her name. You'd be shocked to see her in her regular business attire. I think she was coming here to check on the operation, you know, just to see how one of our assets does things and, well..."

Carl sighed, "I feel terrible. Every time she opened her mouth we snapped at her. We had a request for a video shoot and the agency was sending over what was described as a homely, plain-faced girl with a great body. When this Brittney showed up, we had to make her less beautiful...not easy, believe me, and then as we thought she was over a half-hour late, we kinda pushed her to get going." He looked at David. "When you see her can you apologize? I mean, well, that and the client that requested this shoot wants a half-dozen more with her," he pointed to the picture of the naked blonde arching her back as she was coming up from the downward dog pose.

"Sure, I'll talk to her. I feel bad that she went through this. Show me the video," he ordered.

Carl laughed, "She went through this, alright. I've seen faked orgasms, but you'll see, she wasn't faking it." He pressed another couple of buttons.

David said nothing as he watched Rachel come out and sit. Watching this was strange as he'd never had much time to watch porn, but knowing the actress was his wife was both painful and arousing. He wanted to get up and leave yet was unable to take his eyes off the erotic passionate scene in front of him. When it was over he looked at the videographer. "I assume this is an abridged version?"

Carl nodded, "I have the full video, it's over two hours. I didn't think you wanted to sit through that much, but the client got the full thing. She's a natural, isn't she?" he sighed. "You sure I can't have her name? She's been on my mind for the last week or so, it's been frustrating."

David shook his head, "Can you put the pictures and the full version on a thumb drive? I'm going to sit down with her and find out if she's ok with me giving you her name. I'm not really looking forward to that...you'd understand if you knew her."

Carl nodded. "Jessica has that at her desk. We'll grab it on the way out. I don't know how much she makes at your place, but I can guarantee at least $20 to $50K a month if she's interested."

David stood up and shook the man's hand. "I'll let her know. Thanks for your time. Oh, how did you know to contact me?"