Getting Involved

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl chuckled, "My receptionist told me there's a red and white parking sticker on the Mercedes' windshield...same as yours. I remember meeting with some of your suits all with those stickers. I assumed with a car like that, she is an executive so you told me to call you if I had any concerns when we talked on the phone that once..."

David nodded, "Glad you did. This might be delicate. Feel free to call me anytime, and you do good work. Very impressive. I like the lighting a lot."

As he started to leave he had a thought, "Look, we're having a picnic at our house next month, I'd like you to come," he smiled. "I'll send the times and my address over. Oh, can you get Brittney's information? I'd like to check in on her and perhaps take care of her medical expenses."

***************************************

David headed over to the hospital and found the young blonde girl with her right leg in the full cast, bandages around her chest, and angry bruising on her face. The girl looked up curiously at the strange man.

"Brittney?" David asked, "You don't know me, but I heard about your accident and I wanted to make sure you're ok."

The girl nodded, "I'm ok. Where...?"

"Oh, sorry. Our company owns Glamour Shoots and, well, we heard about the truck...I wanted to visit, you know...can I sit down?"

Brittney relaxed when she realized the man wasn't a lawyer and seemed truly concerned. She told him how the truck crossed over the median and when she swerved to avoid a head-on, her car was hit on the driver's side and she flew off the road, rolling a few times.

"I was afraid you were another lawyer," the girl sighed, "There were two guys here this morning. I should be alright. They told me they'd give me $100,000 to cover loss of wages and medical expenses. I mean, that's good, right? I don't have insurance," she tried to smile, "Loss of wages, that's a joke. I've been unable to find anything. Anyhow, they're coming back with some paperwork to sign."

"Sorry, what? That's incredibly low. Look, I know you never worked for us but we take care of our own. I'll have a man named Jim Carson come talk to you. Don't sign anything with the trucking company lawyers. We'll get you a fair settlement. What do you do...I mean, besides acting?" he asked.

The girl chuckled, "I don't even do that. That was my first job at...you know. A man came up to me on the street and asked if I wanted to make more than I could make in a month working at a drive-thru..." she sighed. "I aged out of the system and I've been trying to find work and well, this guy made it sound fun and worth my while..." She told how she moved to the city after she left her last home and was trying to find work so she could save enough to go to the community college. She was sleeping in her ancient car in an old parking lot off 8th and getting an offer of over a thou to do a video was too good to be true.

As they drove away, he made a few calls. Brittney's medical expenses were covered, she was going to be interviewing as an intern with full tuition. But, regardless he set her up in one of his apartments that just freed up. He teared up thinking his company preyed on people like that.

He decided to look into the girls hired and find a way to ensure they were not just used and tossed out onto the street, perhaps give benefits and help them find steady work if that's what they want.

***************************************

Rachel came in from her tennis match feeling envigorated. Ever since her accidental porn shoot, she seemed to have more energy, more quickness. She finally beat Laurie after, how many? Perhaps 15 matches. She felt on top of the world then stopped seeing her husband home from work.

"David. What...why aren't you at work?" she asked, feeling dread. 'He saw or heard about the video,' she thought.

"Oh, I had my afternoon off so I thought I'd spend time with my beautiful wife. Plus, well, it's been a while since we've had a nooner."

"I should shower first, trust me, I need it," she smiled. "Where's Maria?" she looked toward the kitchen.

"I gave her the day off. I decided after making love to my gorgeous, sexy wife I'd be taking her out to dinner." he smiled. "Go shower, then," he patted the couch, "we can enjoy each other's company."

Rachel showered quickly both because it was a treat to have her husband home and if he were to confront her about the video, she wanted to get this out of the way. The memory had both aroused her and made her feel incredible guilt. She is not some slut who'd just go cheat on her husband not to mention she truly loved him. It was frustrating feeling the incredible rush replaying getting fucked aggressively by the two boys while a terrible feeling of guilt kept her awake many nights. Right now as she dried off, it was the memory of both her holes filled by two cocks belonging to men whose last names she never got that had her juices going. Then there was her fantasy that she'd taken the boys' offer of Benjamins and she'd whored herself out.

David was lying on the bed when she got out, stroking his cock. This reminded her of when they first dated, before routines and the sex was fun and spontaneous. "Hey baby, is that for me?" she purred as she crawled on top of her husband.

David kissed his wife as she straddled his cock, her pussy humping on his shaft. As one hand stroked her tight ass and his other mauled her left breast, he had an image of the strange cock buried inside her ass, another in her swollen pussy. He wondered about the lack of his usual jealousy and why these thoughts were so arousing. Another thought crossed his mind as the best breast he'd ever felt was cupped in his hand, 'why did those two boys rarely grope these tits? I cannot keep my hands off these.'

Rachel closed her eyes as she humped on David's hard cock, again wondering why he wanted to have sex in the middle of the afternoon. Did he find out? Who told him...how would they know who she was? He couldn't know...but he isn't the jealous type, not like Jack was. Her thoughts were side-tracked as she felt her husband's finger push into her ass for the first time. He'd never shown any interest in anything anal before. Surprisingly, the thought that he had to know and perhaps was turned on by it caused her to moan loudly. She let herself be tossed onto her back, crying out happily as he thrust into her more aggressively than he'd ever done before, his middle finger pumping into her anus.

David felt Rachel respond happily as he pounded her...felt, and heard her. In all the years of love-making she'd never been more vocal than a few soft moans, but listening to the cries of pleasure got his blood flowing. He hoped he could last, but this Rachel was the Rachel in the videos

Rachel was lifting her ass off the bed meeting David's urgent thrusts as he groaned loudly. He never before was so quick and again wondered if he'd found out and was excited by it. Did he see the video? The thought of how slutty she was and how exposed during the shoot she was and that David was aroused by it was too much. She soon came within seconds of David's final spams inside her.

As they lay there, sweaty and panting David kissed her, "I love you. Sorry to...you know, I just thought that you'd enjoy me playing with your ass," he said.

Rachel chuckled, "And you were right. There's something dirty...dirty in a good way about having you finger my ass."

"Would you...have you...never mind," he said as he pulled his softening cock out of her.

"Would I...would I ever do anal? Have I ever?" she suggested. She kissed her husband, "Yes and yes. I know we told each other we'd never ask about former sexual partners, but I had a boyfriend that enjoyed my ass, and I enjoyed it also. If you want to...I'd like it," she kissed him.

The next few days were a blur for David as he suggested new things with Rachel who willingly complied...not that any of it wasn't something he'd already seen in the video, but she was truly passionate and showed increased arousal the more they did.

As they lay panting on the bed, David sighed. "I guess we need to shower and get ready for the Wallaces who are coming over." He kissed her and rolled off the bed.

Rachel dismissed any thought that David must have found out about the photoshoot chalking up this renewed passion to his realization she was more experienced in bed than he'd suspected.

A few weeks later they again had an energetic and sweaty session. After showering, he looked at his beautiful blonde wife, "How come you never wear the dress I got for you in Maui anymore?" he asked, "The one with the yellow and red hibiscus?" he asked. "I think it would be the perfect dress for today."

Rachel realized after the shoot she'd left the dress hanging in the closet, "Sure, it's my favorite," she nodded. "Now go. Let me get dressed without you needing to get me hot and sweaty again," she said as she swatted his tight ass.

David looked up as his wife came down the stair, "Wow! Ok, you were right to kick me out. Are you...?" he felt her ass for panty lines. He felt a throbbing, "Christ! You realize we'll have to have the EMTs on standby when some of the board members see you," he chuckled.

Rachel initially had on a sexy lacy bra and panty set but thought about the last few weeks. It was arousing to see how David wanted her more and more so she decided to step it up. She was aware that if the light were behind her, little would be left to the imagination, plus the dress did little to support her full breasts so she'd have to move around more carefully, but it was her nipples that would be the most problematic. But all this was worth it for when she and David would be alone again.

David was thinking the same thing, toying with the various things they would be doing later in the bedroom...hell! In the living room, kitchen... "I can't get enough of you," he sighed.

Rachel chuckled, "It's not like you have tried, but someday you'll be sick of me...until then, I'm there for you."

They had to put their plans for each other aside as they heard the doorbell. "Our guests are arriving," David sighed. "We should greet them," he said sadly.

David and Rachel mingled with the guests, greeting them warmly as they arrived. Soon each mingled separately with various friends, co-workers, and relatives.

Rachel was listening to the young couple relate their fun experiences on their honeymoon in Maui when she noticed a young blonde with crutches who'd just arrived looking nervously at the porch steps. "Excuse me, I'll be back. I have to know about biking down Haleakala. I've always wanted to do that," she lied as she and Jack had done it more than once.

She rushed over to the girl, "God! That looks uncomfortable. Let me help you," she said observing her leg in a cast and old cuts and bruises. She took the girl's arm to descend the stairs then stepped back, "Hi. Welcome. Rachel Johnson," she smiled.

The girl's face lit up, "You must be Mr. Johnson's wife. I've heard a lot about you. Brittney Jamison," she put out a hand.

Rachel was about to point out she'd be the 2nd Brittany she'd come across in the last month but instead took the girl's hand. "How do you know David? Through work?" she asked. "Come over to the pool. There are a few great seats and you need to get off your feet," she smiled. "Would you like the sum or the shade?" she asked.

"Oh, God, please don't go out of your way for me," the girl protested, "But shade might be best," she smiled.

After Brittney was settled, Rachel asked, "Ok, what can I get you? We have just about everything. And, you're our guest so it's my job to act as hostess."

David looked over and smiled. He'd invited the girl after she'd gotten out of the hospital. She turned out to have a quick mind and when he brought her in for interviews he'd found three directors who wanted her in their division as a paid intern. He was pleased to see that Rachel had graciously made her comfortable.

"Excuse me. I'm going to greet another guest. Make sure you help yourself to the ribs, they were flown in from San Antonio this morning," he told the two couples

He walked over as Rachel had sat down next to the girl who was now supplied with a drink and a plate of food. "Brittney! So glad you could make it and you look like you are moving around really well. I'm impressed. I see you've met my wife," he smiled. He sat across from the two blondes, "Brittney is over in Drake Daniels' group. She'll be interning while she finishes college." He smiled at the girl, "You could have waited to start until you healed up a bit more but Drake is thrilled to have you."

Rachel looked at her husband and back at the girl, "So, how did...? I mean, you know Brittney?" she asked.

David smiled, "Brittney was on her way over to do a photo shoot at a studio we own when a truck slammed into her. She's lucky to have survived. Oh! You might know the studio, you told me you visited them. Glamour Shoots. Anyhow, I was concerned that someone we hired was injured so you know how we do things." He looked at the girl, "Did you get a decent settlement from the insurance company?"

The girl lit up, "Your husband is incredible. The trucking company swore they were giving me generous compensation but Mr. Samualson was amazing. They're coughing up 10 times what they'd offered...on the other hand, the medical costs so far will eat a quarter of that," she shrugged.

Rachel's head was spinning. This is the girl...the same Brittany. David had to know...had to have talked to Carl. She was about the excuse herself when she saw the man himself come out onto the deck looking around.

David turned seeing the shocked look on his wife's face, "Oh, that's right. You dropped by and would have met Carl. I invited him over," he stood up, "Hang on, I'll be right back."

Rachel looked between Brittney and Carl. 'No way is this purely a coincidence,' she thought. 'David knows...he knew all along? When did he...how did he?' She slowly stood as David greeted the photographer warmly. She wanted to run, to hide but was rooted to her spot. Carl hadn't looked her way yet and she could head back around the garden behind her.

"Arte you alright?" Brittany asked. "You look like you've seen a ghost." The girl looked over at the two men, "I'm sorry. None of my business."

Rachel laughed, "Oh, honey, you have no idea." She sat back down and tried to look nonchalant.

David came over with the man and did the introductions, "Carl, this is Brittney. She's doing great and we brought her into the company, she's got a great mind and will be so valuable to us. This," he indicated the blonde who was just standing, "is my wife Rachel. I guess you two have already met," he chuckled.

Carl staggered back, "Oh, Christ...your wife?" He looked quickly between the two. The blonde now looked older, more mature than she'd looked a month ago, but she still had the incredible aura of sensuality he remembered well. Ironically, he'd jerked off just a few hours ago to the video...especially the scene where she was sandwiched between the two boys in the middle of the dorm room.

Rachel put out her hand, "Good to finally meet you," she blushed. "I'll be sure to call first when I next visit," she sighed.

Brittney looked between the two, "Wait! Did you...she, the day I got into the accident...?"

David laughed, "Let's get some drinks. Rachel, make Carl feel at home and I'll get something. I think it's suddenly a lot warmer."

Carl slowly sat across from the blonde he'd fantasized about, "I'm so sorry. I thought...and oh, fuck!" he put his face in his hands.

Rachel looked at the younger girl, "He thought I was you and was a half-hour late. I should have spoken up...said something but I'd gone in hoping to see how they did things there without them knowing who I was...well, it got to the point where I really had to just go along." she blushed.

"You did...the man who'd approached me laid out a series of things I'd have to do...um, there was a lot," she also blushed. "How much of it...?"

Rachel felt her nipples harden and her pussy throb as she replayed the 3-4 hours, "Everything, at least I assume it was?" she asked Carl.

"We were thrilled, yes. It was everything," Carl looked at Brittney, "but you would have known that. We told Billy we'd pay you since we didn't know you the cute blonde was. He did pay you the entire amount, didn't he?"

The girl shook her head, "I even called him to apologize for not showing up and he blew me off. How much was it?"

Carl looked angry, "A couple of thou. I'm pissed since we paid him $2,500, but you were supposed to get most of it. He and I are going to have a talk."

David came back with the drinks everyone wanted. "Let me guess what you decided to talk about," he chuckled.

"You knew? You know and didn't say anything?" Rachel looked like she was going to cry.

"Carl saw our company's parking sticker on your car and called me. He was extremely apologetic knowing he'd bullied you into doing the shoot. I drove down and I saw the pictures, the video...you were great!" he smiled. "I prefer you don't do that again, and I've never had much time for porn but you looked incredible." He looked over at Carl for confirmation.

"You were, and I was really sorry to have, as David put it, bullied you into doing...all of it. Well, sorry, not sorry. Best work I've ever done and it was due to you. You're a natural and how you handled those two guys..." He looked apologetically at David, "Sorry, I mean...yeah, this is your wife I'm talking about."

Rachel put her hands over her face and fell back on the chaise. David sat down beside her and held her, "It's ok, I understand. Look, you might have done me a huge favor."

She looked up, dabbing at tears gently, "What? How?"

"Carl and I talked," he looked at the young man, "even before we found out that talent agency never followed through with the payment to Brittney. Anyhow, Here's what we decided to do."

Rachel sat up and listened as her husband laid out his plans. David had purchased the talent agency that Carl had been working with and wanted to hire models providing them with the same perks and benefits that anyone hired on in any of their holdings would get. Health, dental, tuition reimbursement, etc.. Treat them as valued employees and not as disposable commodities. She liked the ideas and looked over at the young blonde who seemed to already be aware of this.

"Ok, but who would run the agency? I mean, you can't trust Billy, that's for sure," she asked.

"You," both Carl and David said at the same time. "I have a former assistant and model who moved to LA, but she's willing to come back if she can be of use," Carl added. "We'll hire actors only through your agency."

"Look, if you don't want to do this, that's fine but this industry could use someone overseeing it with a better perspective and, well, don't you really have the experience necessary?" David asked.

Rachel nodded. Her head was swimming with memories of the arousing shoot; the possibilities of interviewing, hiring; visiting the shoots, watching...maybe...no, not participating, at least not for public consumption. She nodded, "Ok. I'm in. Can we move the studio to a better part of town though?"