Getting It Up Again Ch. 04

Story Info
A happily married couple need special help.
7k words
3.85
8.6k
10

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/01/2023
Created 11/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Michael's ability to hold his erections decreasing, he and Susan realized they would have to speed up the pace at which Martin would feel comfortable being alone with just the two of them. They decided to change the time of their dates so that Susan could have more alone time with him.

Susan once again prepared for another FaceTime call with Martin, this time in the middle of the week, hopefully, to arrange another date. She was pretty sure Martin would not be opposed to the idea of some more car seat foreplay with her sexy, beautiful blonde self, she did not want to hurt his grades. Both she and Michael were dedicated to ensuring that Martin would graduate from medical school and get into one of the higher-paying specialties; her husband even asked her if she would mind if he mentored Martin in neurology. Susan wasn't opposed to the idea as that would keep Martin around long enough so she could have multiple children if her husband still needed her boyfriend to manifest an erection.

This time she settled on a hot pink lace thong teddy, which had an open criss-cross strappy front panel to show off her flat stomach. After some styling, she decided to let some of her long blonde wavy hair fall forward over her breasts, while the rest went back down to her shoulder blades.

She stepped out of her walk-in closet and posed for her husband, who could only stare at her, mouth wide open. Susan was the type of woman that every woman wanted to be, and every man wanted to be with her, and she knew it. She walked over to Michael, who was sitting on their bed only in his boxers and sat on his lap. Her husband lovingly wrapped his arms around her waist and began to nuzzle his nose through her hair.

Susan then picked up their tablet from the nearby console table and made the FaceTime call to Martin, holding it up close so only their faces were visible. Martin answered after a few rings, and as usual, was alone in his condo studying.

As they began their small talk, Michael began to massage Susan's shoulders gently and asked Martin how his midterms went. When Martin insisted he scored straight A's, Susan demanded that he bring the proof to their date Saturday morning, placing their tablet on the nightstand, so that both she and her husband were in full view, while her husband's hands slid down the outside of her arms. On the tablet, they noticed Martin's eyes widen with awe at the beautiful and sexy blonde wife wearing lingerie better than most professional models.

Soon Michael's hands were feeling the top of Susan's thighs, while she gently warned Martin to continue to focus on his studies, threatening him with fewer dates. Martin managed to nod obediently as his eyes longingly followed her husband's hands. Her husband's hands soon reached Susan's loins, lecherously rubbing the skin between her thighs and the thong over her crotch. His fingers continued their up-and-down rubbing motion, gently pushing the thong thinner, and exposing more of Susan's loins for Martin to see.

Once her husband finally squished her thong inwards enough so his fingers could rub her inner labia lips, Susan began thrusting her groin against his fingers, breathing more heavily. As this continued, the conversation ended, and they both managed to wish Martin good night. Then Susan reached for the nightstand, leaning forward to disconnect the call, forcing her husband's fingers to penetrate between her labia lips. She moaned in delight as she hit the disconnect button, with Martin completely under her spell.

With the call over, Susan felt her husband's fingers slide into her aroused inner labia, exploring the area underneath her thong and teasing the opening of her love tunnel. Susan groaned in delight and Michael gently pulled her back to his lap while still stimulating her inner labia. Instead of sitting back on his lap, Susan lay back and rested her head on their bed, then wrapped her legs around his waist, ensuring her thighs were spread so her husband could continue playing with her loins.

Then Michael managed to push one finger into her vagina, causing her to cry out in wanton lust. Eager to escalate the foreplay, Susan reached into her husband's boxers, only to be disappointed when she found his penis still soft and flaccid. Using her fingers to fondle the bottom of his shaft, her thumb began rubbing his glans as she groaned to the stimulation of her husband's fingers.

Susan's breathing was increasing, and as her husband's fingers began to dip into her vagina, she used her legs to pull herself into his exploring digits to further the sensations of pleasure she was relishing. When she looked up at her husband, his face was a picture of frustration, and despite her best efforts, his penis remained lifeless.

Susan threw herself into his fingering, using her legs to thrust his fingers deep into her vagina, but it was to no avail. Although somewhat satisfying, she was not able to get herself close enough to orgasm. After an exhausting round of this, they both gave up and collapsed on the bed to rest.

Saturday morning arrived, and Susan quickly showered and ate breakfast as her husband slowly munched on his croissant while absorbing the morning news. She then rushed back to her makeup desk and brushed her hair into a neat, blonde, long, and wavy style. She decided against makeup and lipstick as she wanted to present her natural look on this date. Afterward, she did something she hadn't done in a very long time: she trimmed her pubic hairs into a thin neat landing strip. For some reason, she felt compelled to tweak her look to pique Martin's desire for her.

Next, she went into her giant walk-in closet and headed straight for the undergarments section. Susan prided herself as an extremely organized person and had partitioned her underwear into three sections: typical, presentable, and sexy. She only wore sexy for her husband, and Susan knew it might scare Martin off if he found something too sexy underneath her clothes; she would save the sexy lingerie for the day she would deflower him.

Instead, she settled upon a one-piece black lace lingerie babydoll, with the bra and middle line as see-through. The advantage of this piece was that it was attractive enough to excite a man but as the crotch area was closed off, it made penetration very difficult, so Susan would still have full control of the action on the date.

Then Susan rummaged through her casual dress section and picked a long-sleeved green striped loose white sweater, and paired it with a tiered frill mini skirt in beige that showed off her greatest assets: her legs. After a quick twirl to make sure everything looked right, Susan realized that she, being a tall, beautiful, blonde, leggy lingerie model, didn't need to do much to be irresistible to men. She had to admit she enjoyed checking herself out.

Susan then walked in front of her husband and did a slow twirl, to which he whistled his enthusiastic approval of her outfit. Pleased with his reaction, Susan slowly lifted her skirt while strolling towards her husband, and gently sat on his lap so Michael could get a good glimpse of the crotch of the babydoll she was wearing. Her husband naturally could not resist running his hand up her lower leg, over her knee and thigh, reaching underneath her skirt; Susan reached for his loins and sadly could not find an erection.

Giving her husband an affectionate kiss, she got up and selected a pair of white running shoes to wear, and stepped out the door into the garage. After hopping into her Mercedes Benz, she called Martin to let him know she was driving over to meet him, then opened the garage door and drove out.

She met her boyfriend Martin once again at the same spot, and after parking her car, again slowly got out, one leg at a time, to give him a good view. Once again, she took a little time to walk to the other side so he could admire her buttocks and legs in motion and beckoned him to drive. Susan sat down in the passenger seat, legs crossed and pointing towards the door.

Martin got into the driver's seat, started the car, and drove them away, glancing lustfully at her legs, realizing they were out of his reach this time. Seeing the disappointment in his eyes, Susan responded seductively:

"I will need to see your marks first."

Nodding obediently, Martin drove quicker, but could not resist glancing at her legs from time to time. Susan verified this by placing her hand on her thigh and running it up and down her leg and noticed that her boyfriend could not help but watch her hand travel her leg from time to time. She had to give him credit for discipline as she noticed he was still able to focus primarily on driving and getting them safely to their date spot: Lookout Hill.

Susan directed Martin to take them to a spot a little further up on the hill; even though it was early Saturday morning and most young couples would be sleeping in from a Friday night date, she still did not want to take any chances. If she was caught alone with Martin in public it could become a local scandal as her husband was a well-known physician and she did do a little modeling for Victoria's Secret a few years back. She still kept herself socially connected to the Victoria's Secret modeling crowd and had a part-time business connecting new younger models to Victoria's Secret and other big-name lingerie boutiques that she once modeled for.

Martin parked her car in the secluded spot behind the trees; likely he figured out her concern and wanted to make her feel safe, thought Susan. She turned to face him and asked very sternly:

"May I see your mid-term tests and assignments, please? Like we discussed?"

Again her boyfriend nodded very obediently and handed her a package of papers; she took them under her arm and quickly hopped out of the passenger seat and into the back seat. Martin quickly jumped out of the car and sat next to her in the back seat, nervously rubbing his knees. He was again wearing a short-sleeved shirt and shorts, so Susan could easily see the perspiration on his yellowish skin.

She turned her head abruptly, shaking it so her long, golden blonde hair twirled in the space between them, and smiled at him. She grabbed one of his hands calmly, noticing the contrast of his Chinese skin tone against her European caucasian creamy flesh, and whispered:

"Hey...relax. I'm sure you told me the truth, that you did well."

She then took his papers from out under her arm and began flipping through them. Susan still kept in touch with an ethnic Chinese Victoria's Secret Angel and knew Martin's parents were probably pushing him throughout life to succeed in school and to become a doctor. Now older and more mature, she knew that to be a good plan and had the same intentions for her future children. The tradeoff was that a lot of Chinese growing up in the west had very lonely and uneventful childhoods, much like Martin.

While lost in the above thoughts, Susan took stock of Martin's grades; as expected, they were all A's and above. She turned to Martin and smiled proudly at him:

"Well...super job, lover! I am very proud of you!"

With that, she reached between the front seats and placed his papers on the driver's side, then took her phone from her purse on the passenger seat and put it on the phone stand in the center of the dashboard, facing them. She then flipped through the screens and buttons to make a FaceTime call home to her husband. When he answered, only his face was showing, but it was clean-shaven so she knew he had finished his breakfast.

"So, did Martin ace his midterm tests and assignments, as we expected?" he asked.

"Absolutely lover. I told him I was proud of him. Are you proud of him too?" asked Susan empathically.

"You bet I am. I'm very proud of you Martin," replied her husband.

"Thanks, Doctor Feather," replied a now calmed and relaxed Martin.

"I think Martin deserves a reward. What do you think hubby?" asked Susan as she reached one hand behind Martin's head and began running her fingers through the short black hair on the back of his head.

"Absolutely angel! And you better leave the phone on so I can make sure you reward him properly. I promise I'll be quiet," Michael said, leaning back to enjoy the upcoming live show.

On cue, Susan gently pulled Martin's head into her, their lips meeting for a soft and tender kiss. Martin pulled back a bit, a little nervous as he now knew he was being watched, but Susan just smiled at him, held him steady, and placed a finger on his lips:

"Shh...don't worry," she whispered, "because everything is going to be fine. Just relax and trust me."

With that, she placed her open mouth around his lips and started licking them; soon Martin responded by opening his mouth and reaching out with his tongue to meet her tongue. As the tongue dance continued, Susan took one of his hands and placed it on her knee, and began guiding it up and down her thigh slowly. When she let go to grab Martin's shirt collar and pull him in closer, she felt his hand continue sliding down her lower leg, then back up again.

Susan then lifted that leg and put it on Martin's lap, and felt his hand slowly slide up the top of her leg towards her knee. As his hand traveled, Susan tenderly stroked his face with her hands, and then let them slowly slide to his top shirt button. She unbuttoned it and felt Martin's hand press harder on her thigh.

"Oh...I forgot this," whispered Susan, and she quickly removed Martin's glasses and put them on the ledge behind the back seat.

Hooking her leg on his lap around his waist, she tried to lift her other leg over Martin's head. However, while lifting her knee, he broke their tongue play off so that he could kiss inside her knee and nibble down her inner thigh. Susan turned to her phone to confirm her husband was enjoying everything he was seeing on FaceTime, and when he smiled at her, she winked back and continued to unbutton more of Martin's shirt.

Meanwhile, Martin's head was now underneath her skirt, and she could feel him nibbling his way closer to the crotch of her one-piece baby doll. Well his confidence has improved, Susan thought, and she wrapped that leg around his back, then used both legs to pull herself closer to him so she felt his mouth hit her loins.

As Martin capitalized on the situation by nibbling on the crotch of her baby doll, Susan started to breathe more heavily and began involuntarily thrusting her loins into his mouth. She also noted that Martin was so into what he was doing underneath her skirt he was not distracted by her husband, still watching them fool around via FaceTime. He could probably see her thin landing strip through her baby doll, she thought, as she could feel him touching his fingers against it through the baby doll.

After a while, Martin came up to catch his breath, allowing Susan to finish unbuttoning and removing his shirt, which she placed on the front driver's seat. Susan took a moment to admire his lean, toned, and firm upper torso; clearly, he spent some of his free time working out. She then placed both her palms on his nipples and took another moment to appreciate the contrast between ethnic Norweigian and Chinese skin tones. She felt their ethnic differences added a flavor of forbidden lust to their relationship, thus making their dates more exciting for her.

As Martin rested, Susan slid her hands down his torso, over his abdomen, where she thought she felt the beginnings of a six-pack forming; she smiled proudly at him as her hands reached the top of his shorts. She then leaned forward and wrapped her mouth around one nipple, sucking and nibbling it as her hands found her belt and began fumbling with the buckle.

Susan then kissed across Martin's chest and sucked on his other nipple, while unbuckling his belt and opening it up. With his belt open, she was able to unbutton his shorts and lower the zipper, opening it up to reveal a growing tent in his boxers. Susan lifted her leg a little and began tugging down his shorts, and managed to get them off and below his knees, allowing her to rest her leg again on his lap, with the other pinned between him and the back seat.

Having his shorts removed seemed to have awakened Martin, as his hand was now feeling her gorgeous legs, while he nuzzled her long wavy blonde hair with his lips, kissing the top of her head along the way. As his hands slowly made their way to her baby doll crotch, his erection grew harder and more uncomfortable in his boxers.

Realizing this, Susan stopped licking his nipple and raised her head to look at her boyfriend, and their open mouths connected to form a passageway for their tongues to meet and dance. While tongue-lashing with him, she reached lower and managed to find the waistline of his boxers. She slid her fingers underneath his boxers and pushed them to his knees, freeing his erection, and marveled at how smooth and hairless his skin felt.

She then placed her foot on the crotch of his boxers and pushed down until they slid into his shorts, then continued until both shorts and boxers fell around his ankles. Martin wiggled his legs a little and kicked off his clothes and shoes. Susan wrapped her leg back around his waist, with her inner thigh gently pressing against his wakening member. She gently rubbed her thigh against his glans, causing Martin to thrust involuntarily against her thigh.

Suddenly she felt his hands reach under her sweater, pulling it quickly up and off of her. After Martin lifted the sweater over her eyes, she smiled proudly as he stared open-mouthed at her classy baby doll; he looked as if he had just won a trillion dollars. Susan then realized that he was naked and she was now wearing only her baby doll, mini skirt, and running shoes, so she glanced around to make sure no early morning hikers would stumble upon them. While checking around, she saw her husband on the other end of the FaceTime call, also mesmerized by her beauty.

Martin pulled her in close and started nibbling and sucking on her breasts through her baby doll. Susan enjoyed the different sensations of when his mouth was on the baby doll, or one of the openings so that his lips and tongue made contact with her flesh. She grasped his head and pulled it into her chest tightly, and they both let out moans of pleasure simultaneously.

Soon Martin had to come up for air, so Susan opened her mouth and rubbed her lips over his as well as his face, while he began fondling her breasts with his hands. During this action, she managed to slide her hand down his smooth yellowish skin and through his pubic hairs to get a firm grasp of his erection. She began to stroke it roughly, but slowly while running her thumb over the sensitive skin where the base of his glans connected to his shaft. While doing so, she heard her lover growl his approval, and felt him slowly pump his penis in her hand.

Then Susan felt fingers glide over her inner thigh towards her loins, causing her to breathe more heavily. Soon she felt the fingers under her mini skirt, sliding delicately towards the crotch of her baby doll. Susan gasped in delight as she felt two fingers push between the crotch of her baby doll and her labia to expose her inner labia lips. Her reaction startled Martin as he quickly pulled his fingers out of her baby doll.

Breathing heavily, Susan made eye contact with Martin and used her free hand to grab his wrist and prevent him from pulling his hand away. She then slid her fingers over his smooth hand until she found his fingers, and guided them back inside the crotch of her baby doll. She purposely pushed his fingers against her labia lips, rubbing the upwards until they glazed over her excited clitoris, causing her to cry out in lust. Susan then guided his fingers into the landing strip she shaved for him this morning, and asked:

12