Getting It Up Again Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like it?", she whispered between heavy breaths.

Martin could only nod.

Susan smiled at him and whispered: "Then tell me. Don't be afraid to tell a woman what you like about her."

With that she took his hand out of her loins and placed it back on top of the crotch of her baby doll; she then felt his fingers rub on both sides of the crotch, pushing the fabric in so they could rub her now swollen inner labia lips. She moaned as the smooth soft flesh of his fingertips made contact with her sensitive inner labia lips, and grunted primally as another finger joined them, rubbing up and down the baby doll right along her aroused slit. Susan began to breathe more frantically and began involuntarily grinding her vulva against his fingers.

Eager to return the pleasure, Susan squeezed and stroked Martin's shaft more vigorously, while using her thumb to rub up against the base of his glans. Martin growled lecherously and began thrusting more against her hand and thumb.

After a few more cycles of this, their breathing increased in pace, and aligned with each other; coincidentally Martin began involuntarily thrusting into Susan's hand at the same beat she ground against his fingers. Now that they had reached a carnal rhythm, they began moaning and thrusting in concert with each other, focused on achieving orgasm and completely oblivious to their surroundings, including her husband Michael who was fixated on the show from the other end of a FaceTime call.

Despite the pleasure their continued masturbation of each other provided, Susan was unable to bring Martin to orgasm. She wanted to get him to ejaculate by her stimulation for the first time, to further strengthen the bond he had developed with her, but her hand job wasn't good enough. So to add extra arousal, she bent down and ran his glans along the outside of her mouth, then began licking and nibbling on it as her hand stroked his shaft. She could feel his reaction as he bucked his hips harder, enthusiastic to put more than his glans in her mouth.

Susan calmly lifted her head a little away from his pumping penis but kept her tongue on his glans. Martin began to reduce the strength of his thrusting and made sure his glans would not pump up too high, so Susan returned to rubbing his glans along the outside of her mouth while licking it; she was absolutely impressed that Martin got her hint of no penetration easily, plus how he had so much self-discipline to get his body under control at this very passionate moment.

Susan took a quick break to look through the clear glass windshield of her Mercedez Benz to ensure no one was outside and noticed the windshield was not fogged over, despite the intense foreplay in the car. Well, she thought, since windshields did not steam up during foreplay as they do in the movies, she should not expect Martin to ejaculate from fellatio, like in the porn films. She needed a new strategy to get him off.

She then took his penis by the glans and pressed his rock-hard erection against his pelvis. Using her legs still wrapped around his waist as leverage, she pulled herself onto his lap with such force that he fell back on the car seat, while her legs, still wrapped around his waist, supported his lower back.

Susan then used her legs to further slide up his body, until she could feel the underside of his penis against her labia lips through the crotch of her baby doll; she had his penis pinned between her loins and his pelvis. With her thumb on the bottom of his glans, she slid her crotch up his shaft until his glans rubbed the middle of her labia lips through her baby doll. Then she slid down his shaft until she could feel his hard, enlarged glans rub through her clitoris and the hood of flesh above it. Susan then moaned in delight.

She repeated the sliding motion, which sped up her breathing, while she felt a pair of hands grasp her breasts. As she began increasing the frequency of her sliding cycles, she felt his hands begin squeezing her breasts firmly, and both their breathing began to quicken. Soon Martin began thrusting up as she slid her baby doll crotch back and forth along the length of his shaft, and she could feel his glans somewhat push her clothing in to slightly squeeze into her slit.

Suddenly Martin thrust up hard against her baby doll crotch, knocking Susan off balance so she grabbed onto the back of the driver's seat to stabilize herself. She looked lustfully at her boyfriend, and her continued heavy breathing excited him so much that he sat up, took her legs from around her waist, and put them over his shoulders. He then grabbed her waist and began sliding his penis along the crotch of her baby doll again, pinning Susan within the gap between the two front seats.

Realizing her position was not very stable Susan put one arm around the driver's seat and the other around the front passenger seat. She then focused on rubbing her crotch against Martin's shaft and on getting her motions into alignment with his. After some uncomfortable grinding against each other, their breathing began to increase, and gradually their motions fell into a passionate rhythm, and they began to groan and gasp in enjoyment. However, this position was exhausting for both of them to continue their dry humping, and Susan's grip on the two front seats began to slip.

Luckily, Martin sensed this and pulled her back with him onto the back seat, his arms wrapped around her back to keep her from falling. Since this caused them to lose their rhythm, so now they frustratingly attempted to get back into it again. Susan wrapped her arms and legs tightly around his head and began grinding furiously against his glans and erect shaft, and Martin tried valiantly to thrust up into the crotch of her baby doll at the same pace. Soon she felt his glans and shaft sliding along her baby doll, rubbing her inner labia lips and clit through her clothing, sending shivers of pleasure through her spine. She moaned in delight and realized that their grinding and breathing had again regained their sensual rhythm.

Suddenly Martin spun her around so that her back was against the seat, legs still wrapped around his neck. He grabbed her shoulders and pinned her against the seat, then began thrusting into the crotch of her baby doll again. Susan wiggled her hips, and her crotch became positioned against his glans and shaft so he could rub them up and down along the length of her labia lips. Soon they fell into a mutually pleasurable rhythm of grinding, heavy breathing, and moaning.

Martin began thrusting harder along the length of her slit, and Susan felt his glans push into her baby doll and rub the inside of her labia, arousing her further. Her moaning increased in volume and frequency, and soon she was involuntarily bucking her hips up to rub the crotch of her baby doll ferociously against her boyfriend's steel erection.

Soon their motions and vocals reached a carnal harmony, and Susan began to moan louder and louder, as Martin continued to thrust harder against her while growling and grunting in lust. Susan felt his glans twitch as it slid against her baby doll before she felt him thrust hard against the length of her slit; she involuntarily bucked her hips up simultaneously so she could feel his penis press hard against her labia lips. Then Martin just thrust involuntarily against her, his glans rubbing her clit as it slid up, ejaculating some semen on the inside of her mini skirt and pelvis area of her baby doll.

As this happened, Susan felt something holding her tense within her just snapped, and her body shuddered in orgasmic bliss. Then she felt another thrust against the crotch of her baby doll, and again she just naturally bucked her hips up for more labia stimulation and shook in delight as a little more semen was ejaculated onto her. Their bodies continued this natural, pleasurable cycle of dry humping and orgasming five more times before an exhausted Martin rolled off her, panting for breath.

An exhausted Susan reached and held his hand, then turned towards him, smiling and whispering:

"You were wonderful, lover."

Martin could only stare wide-eyed and panting, like a puppy dog happy to have pleased its master. Susan understood him; men like him, especially those of east Asian ethnicity, could rarely get an audience with women like her, let alone an erotic foreplay session like theirs. She knew he was very flattered, and his confidence received a well-deserved boost.

He started to feel her leg again, but Susan gently placed her hand on top of his, and like a well-trained pet, he immediately withdrew, as she expected. She looked into his disappointed eyes, smiled reassuringly, and whispered:

"Sorry lover. I'm exhausted. Next time."

She reached to a pocket in the backseat and retrieved two kleenexes: one she gave to Martin to clean his penis, and the other she used to wipe the semen off her baby doll and skirt. She carefully picked the small puddles of semen off her baby doll with the kleenex, noting that his sperm had landed too far from her vulva to represent a pregnancy risk. She also then wiped the small amount of semen off her miniskirt.

Meanwhile, Martin had cleaned up the sperm from his glans and shaft and began putting on his boxers first, then his shorts, and then his shirt. He turned one last time to admire Susan wearing only her baby doll and mini skirt, put on his shoes, and got out of the back seat to open the door and sit back in the driver's seat again. It was only then he remembered that Susan's husband Michael had been watching their sex play over FaceTime the entire time, as her husband's face grinned at him from the phone screen.

"Don't worry. My husband enjoyed our show," reassured Susan, noticing how Martin looked a little pale now.

She then reached forward, grabbed her sweater from the front passenger seat, and put it back on. After fixing her hair a little, she got out of the car, walked to the front, sat in the passenger seat, and closed the door. She then turned to face Martin, so that her back was resting against the door, and stretched both legs across the armrest to lie on his lap.

"Time for me to take you home, lover," whispered an exhausted Susan.

Martin nodded obediently and started the car. As he began to drive away, Susan bent one leg so the top of the lower leg touched Martin's right forearm. However, still a little uneasy now that he was aware again of her husband's presence, didn't respond.

"Martin, I'd like for you to come to our place every weekend so I can help you with your homework and studying," stated Michael.

Martin glanced briefly at the phone and said, "I don't want to disturb you or Susan."

Susan reached over and gently took Martin's right hand off the steering wheel and placed it on her lower leg. She then slowly began dragging it up over her knee.

"Don't be silly, Martin! We both want you to succeed in medical school, and the best way is for you to visit us every Sunday so we can help with your studies," said Susan empathically. She let go of his hand and felt it slowly traveling up her thigh on its own.

After his fingertips reached as far as they could go up her thigh, Martin began sliding his hand back down Susan's leg again, to the delight of her husband Michael, who was watching by FaceTime. Martin's hand movement paused for a moment as he considered his words:

"Umm...let me think about it. I think I'm on top of my classes but I'll check," he mumbled out loud.

He's going to need a little more encouragement, thought Susan, but time was running out. She would be unable to visit him next week but decided it was better to give him some space to consider. Susan suspected that Martin knew exactly what they were planning for him after his tutoring sessions ended, and it made him nervous.

As the car returned to civilization Susan quickly removed her legs from Martin's lap and put them back on the floor beneath her, noticing a small bulge in his shorts. There was no way he could go walking around outside or in his condo complex without anyone noticing and risking an indecent exposure charge that would expose their relationship. It didn't look like it would calm down anytime soon, and they would make it back to his condo within ten minutes.

Looking around in a panic to ensure nobody was looking, Susan quickly dived into Martin's lap head first, and opened his belt buckle, then unbuttoned and unzipped his shorts. She reached in, pulled out his erection, and ran her tongue around his glans. She then wrapped her hand around his shaft and began pumping it furiously, her thumb rubbing the base of his glans while her tongue licked the top.

Soon Martin was thrusting into her hand and tongue; Susan reached in with her other hand and began rubbing the base of his shaft with her thumb. After more aggressive thumb stimulation while sucking hard on his glans, Susan heard Martin grunt in his job and thrust hard into her hand, knocking her tongue up. He thrust again, growling, but was unable to ejaculate any semen. Susan positioned her tongue such that his glans would rub against its tip as he thrust involuntarily some more, then relaxed.

Just in time, Susan thought, as she felt the car stop. She looked up at her boyfriend and whispered:

"Is the coast clear?"

Martin just nodded, still catching his breath.

Susan let out a sigh of relief, lifted her head out of his lap, and zipped up his shorts. She turned to the phone to give a naughty smile and wink at her husband, then buttoned up his shorts and buckled his belt. She patted Martin on the shoulder like he was her trained obedient puppy:

"Good job lover. Keep up the good work. In the classroom...and in the backseat," Susan said encouragingly.

Martin nodded and quietly snuck out of the car and back into his condo building quickly. Susan watched him leave, then quickly left the passenger side, jumped into the driver's seat, and quickly drove off.

"Enjoy the show?" she asked her husband on the other end of the FaceTime call.

Michael nodded, and said, "Hurry home gorgeous. It's hard now but doesn't know how long it will last..."

Susan hit the gas and broke the speed limit all the way home. Luckily they lived very close by; most of the roads between the university and their home were rarely patrolled by the police, and on an early Saturday morning, had no traffic to compete with either.

She didn't even bother parking in the garage; she just stopped in front of their front door and ran inside.

After closing and locking the door, she saw her husband standing before her, completely naked and keeping his monster erection hard by rubbing copious amounts of lubricant onto it. Realizing the window to conceive was rapidly dwindling, Susan kicked off her running shoes, threw off her sweater, and yanked down her mini skirt. However, when she tried to pull off her baby doll, she accidentally got it stuck around her breasts.

Her husband ran over and slipped both hands under each side of her baby doll, and in one powerful downward push, dragged her lingerie down to her knees. Susan was impressed as her husband's technique allowed him to feel her arms and the outside of her legs with his palms; she then quickly wiggled out of her baby doll and kicked it to the side.

Susan knew she had to get her husband's penis into her vagina quickly, so she grabbed both his shoulders, then wrapped one leg around his waist. She felt his powerful arm grasp onto the leg, so she hopped up on the other to get it around his waist; her husband managed to grab the other leg quickly to support her. but she was unable to correctly position her vulva to land on his monstrous hard-on. Instead, his bulbous glans slid up along her slit, causing her to moan with pleasure.

She next pulled herself against her husband, hoping to get his erection underneath her, but it got trapped pointing straight up against her pelvis, with her inner labia lips wrapped around his shaft. As she and her husband wiggled so that she could get on top of his glans, her labia lips rubbed against the shaft, giving him a pussy job while lubricating her labia. Both she and her husband moaned and groaned throughout this process.

Finally above his glans, Susan felt her husband push her now lubricated labia lips onto him, and his hard shaft kept the head of his penis strong, allowing it to push in between her lips and into her inner labia. Susan growled with joy and began wiggling her hips, but his tip kept getting caught along her inner labia and was unable to lodge itself in her vaginal opening.

After some thrusting up by her husband, Susan was able to wiggle her loins such that his glans slid into her vaginal opening. Feeling his penis regain some hardness, she pressed herself slowly down on his erection. As both their genitalia were well lubricated at this point, she easily slid onto his hardness and moaned loudly as she felt his shaft fill her love tunnel, and the tip stroke her cervix.

Her husband then took over and using his hands, began bouncing her up and down on his shaft, generating the typical wet slapping noises of coitus. As he did so, he also began growling and thrusting his hips into Susan with passion and focus, while she focused on using her arms to force herself down hard on his giant erection.

Soon their motions aligned into a sensual rhythm, and both were grunting in unison. Susan didn't even realize she was being carried upstairs until they entered their bedroom.

Michael then laid then carefully on their marital bed, still thrusting frantically into her. He then let one of his hands slide through her flowing blonde hair, over her breast, and down the side of her body; when he reached her thigh he began to lift it until he reached her knee. Susan felt his monster erection drive deeper into her love canal and she cried out with joy as she felt his glans touch her cervix.

At this point, Susan was moaning non-stop, and she lifted her other leg and put it around her husband's waist to increase the penetration distance. She heard her husband growl in delight and she felt him thrust his erection harder and deeper into her, causing her to involuntarily buck her hips up to get more of him inside of her as they made love.

Michael then put one of her legs against his shoulder, feeling it up and down as he did so. Then he took the other leg and crossed it on top of the leg already over his shoulder, and wrapping both arms around both of Susan's legs, began thrusting as quickly and as powerfully as he could into her. Soon the bucking of her hips matched the rhythm of his pumping glans, and the two were moaning loudly on each thrust.

Suddenly she felt him thrust hard and deep into her, ejaculating warm semen into her womb, and involuntarily pulling back, then pistoning hard into her again, to deliver another load of semen. His involuntary pumping continued three more times when Susan cried out in victory as her body shuddered with delight; their bodies began a natural rhythm of thrusting and orgasming and screaming until he could no longer pump out semen. Then he naturally thrust three more times into her to ensure he had ejaculated his entire load before he rolled off of his wife to lie beside her.

Exhausted, Susan's legs dropped to the bed and she began catching her breath. She turned to her husband and smiled.

"You were magnificent, stud."

"Thanks, gorgeous," replied Michael. He paused for a minute and asked, "So Martin won't be joining us here at the house anytime soon?"

"No, he's not ready yet."

"What are you going to do to get him here? It's getting harder and harder for me to stay hard while waiting for you," her husband stated solemnly.

"I'll call him next week but won't take him out. Let him miss the action for an extra week. Then I'll take him out again, and I'll be very convincing."

12