Getting It Up Again Ch. 06

Story Info
A happily married couple need special help.
4.4k words
3.59
7.6k
6

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/01/2023
Created 11/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seated on some newspapers, Susan shaving off her pubic hairs was a sight to behold. Her supermodel face, encased by long straight blonde hair on both sides, was perfect in appearance and texture. She had kept her perfect lingerie modeling figure: thin, firm, and athletic. Her breasts, although small, still defied gravity. On both sides of her arms, spread open so she could shave her vulva, were two gorgeous, firm, athletic legs that were not thick nor overly muscular.

Susan looked up and noticed her husband staring like a deer in headlights at her loins; she giggled a little and put down the razor.

"Like what you see?"

"I love what I see," responded her husband, Michael.

"I'm shaving it all off for today's date with Martin."

"He won't be able to study if you keep distracting him," reminded her husband.

"I'm going to be hiding until you two are finished," Susan stated.

With that, she picked up the razor and began shaving off her remaining landing strip.

Soon their phones began vibrating, and Susan reached hers first. The caller ID told her it was the security guard at their gated community. She put the phone to her ear and listened, then responded:

"Yes, we're expecting him. Let him in."

"I guess that was Martin?" asked her husband.

"Yes. He's right on time. Let him in and get him ready for his finals in two weeks. Just tell him I want him to focus on his studies and that I'm busy setting up my home business."

Her husband nodded obediently and left.

Susan wasn't lying. Her whole experience with Martin had given her an idea: she was going to start a dating service to introduce busy professional Asian men like Martin to beautiful supermodels. With Chinese families constantly pushing their children to study, likely their sons would get into a good program like medicine and be willing and able to afford her fees.

As she thought about getting in touch with some of her old modeling contacts, she managed to carefully shave off the rest of her pubic hair without scarring herself in the process. She took a mirror and carefully examined her work; she was impressed at how smooth the skin around her vulva was.

She stopped her self-admiration to listen to the discussion happening in the study, where her husband kept his old medical school textbooks and other papers regarding neurology, his specialty. Susan couldn't understand most of what they were saying but felt a strong camaraderie emanating from their conversation. Martin seemed very interested in learning from her husband, and Michael sounded very keen on mentoring him and ensuring his success in medicine.

While they focused on Martin's studies, Susan went to the lingerie section of her giant closet to decide what to wear underneath her clothes. Her first thought was to present herself in a bikini and invite Martin to swim, but since this was their first date at her home, she wanted to be a gift for him to unwrap. After trying on several bras, Susan settled on a lacy bralette with mesh cups and put on the matching lace panties. She looked in the mirror and twirled around, admiring her perfect figure and long gorgeous legs.

Next, she decided on a little black cocktail minidress with a back zipper; this dress her boyfriend could easily remove to see her sexy lingerie. She walked in front of the mirror to ensure she looked sexy for Martin; now confident to captivate all his attention, Susan quietly took out a bottle of lubricant and placed it on the bed stand, then snuck out of the master bedroom.

Susan tiptoed down the staircase and took the long route from the study into the kitchen; she did not want to distract Martin from studying. She took some sparkling water from the fridge, poured three glasses, placed them on a serving tray, and carried them to the study.

When she entered, her husband and boyfriend were busy tidying up the books. They were still talking excitedly about medicine and did not hear Susan's quiet footsteps on the carpet; her bare feet provided an extra level of cushioning from noise. When she settled the tray on the table between them, she caught them both by surprise; neither man could take their eyes off of her.

"How's studying coming along? Ready for exams yet?"

Martin could only nod.

"Let's see."

As Martin was sitting a fair distance from the study table, Susan was able to sit on top of him, resting her rear on his loins.

Looking at Susan's husband and receiving approval, Martin's hands slowly slid up her arms and pulled Susan closer to kiss her, but she turned her head to focus on the practice test her husband had administered to him. Meanwhile, as Martin's hands slid down the side of her body, Susan's husband Michael could only watch them silently with anticipation.

"Very good. You got all the questions correct," noted Susan, thoroughly impressed with Martin's progress.

Martin's hands had now passed below her waist and were sliding over her dress towards her hemline.

Susan leaned forward, placed both her elbows on the table, and rested her chin in the palms of her hands.

"I think Martin deserves a little reward for all his hard work."

"Me too," replied her husband Michael.

"Let's call it a day. Time to play!"

At this point, Susan felt Martin's hands pass her hemline to feel the bare flesh of her thighs. She then felt his hands slip between her legs and attempt to slide up under her dress, but it was so tight his hands became trapped mid-thigh. She also felt a hardness poking up from under her, right against the crevice between her butt cheeks.

She reached with one foot over to her husband's loins, but upon liberally examining the area with the ball of her foot, discovered no erection. Susan then wiggled her rear on his hardness. She then grabbed Martin's hand, got off his loins, and walked over to Michael. After grabbing her husband's hand, she led them quickly upstairs to the master bedroom.

When they entered, Susan turned to face Martin and they began kissing gently. She then walked backward, and while still kissing her boyfriend, unbuckled his belt. Next, she opened his zipper, her fingers gently caressing the erection poking out at her. Then she unbuttoned his shorts and they fell to his feet.

Susan felt the back of her legs touch her marital bed, so she looked behind to confirm, then sat down. She then broke off the kissing, slid her hands behind Martin into his boxers, and pushed them down, while allowing her hands to feel the firm smooth flesh of his buttocks and legs.

As she got up to sit back on the bed, Susan licked the underside of Martin's shaft and glans.

She then grabbed his arms and guided him down onto his knees. She felt him begin licking and nibbling the front of her lower leg, and moaned in appreciation.

Next, she reached between her legs and began unbuttoning Martin's shirt from the top down, exploring his nipples with her palms as she removed his final piece of clothing. As she ran her hands through his hair and down his back, she noticed her husband seated on the bed, watching the foreplay intently.

Susan growled with lust as Martin's licking reached her inner thigh. He tried to kiss further towards her g-string but her dress was too tight so he couldn't squeeze his head in. Susan laughed at her boyfriend's predicament, then lifted his head to her face so they could kiss for a moment.

As they kissed, Martin's hands ran through her long blonde hair to her shoulders, then found their way to the zipper of her dress. She felt him slowly lower her zipper as his lips left hers and slid over her cheek to her ear. Susan slowly turned around and felt his lips slide behind her head, underneath her hair, then down to the back of her neck.

Susan then crawled onto the bed, looked across, and saw her husband Michael kneeling naked on the bed in front of her; he was stroking his soft penis in desperation to get hard. Susan crawled a little closer, reached out with her tongue, and licked a circle around his glans.

As Susan orally stimulated her husband, she realized Martin had climbed onto the bed on top of her, and cupped both her breasts with his hands. She felt his hands pull her dress down as he kissed his way along her exposed spine. She instinctively rocked back and forced her buttocks into Martin's loins, delighted to feel his hard erection poking into her panties right between her butt cheeks. She moaned in pleasure as Martin involuntarily thrust back into her.

Soon her dress was down to her knees, and Martin was kissing down the back of her thigh. He then removed her dress and kissed his way down the back of her lower leg to her ankle. She felt his kissing stop; likely to admire the view of her derriere in the lace panties.

Susan turned over and lay on her back, with her husband Michael's still non-responsive member soft and hanging lower towards her face. She took his glans in her hand, and used it to lift his member, then reached up and began licking the underside of his shaft, causing her husband to growl in appreciation. She then saw his two hands reach down and begin fondling her breasts over her bralette.

Meanwhile, she felt Martin begin kissing the top of her lower leg, from her foot up to her knee. His lips gently slid down to her inner thigh, and she felt him slowly kiss closer and closer to her loins. She began bucking her loins up on each kiss; she could feel his warm breath flowing through the crotch of her lace panties and over her labia lips.

Michael then removed his hands from her breasts, causing Susan to look up in confusion as to why he stopped his fondling. She soon felt Martin's hands slip underneath her back, unclasp her bra, then pull it off. Susan lay back on the bed and saw her husband bend over her to suck her left nipple, his soft penis now dangling over her face. She reached out with her tongue to lick the top of Michael's glans but gasped as she felt Martin's lips wrap around her right nipple.

Susan felt Martin kiss down her breast to the center line of her firm flat abdomen. From there on his tongue licked a trail between her abs until it touched the top of her panties.

Susan's breathing quickened in pace; simultaneously her husband Michael had kissed his way across her left breast and over to her right. She groaned in ecstasy, realizing that this was her very first threesome. She then arched her head back and used her tongue to touch as much of her husband's soft, limp member as possible.

Her attention soon returned to her vulva, as Martin had started kissing over the front of her panties, nibbling on her clitoral hood through her underwear. Susan grunted and bucked her loins into his face to signal she was enjoying his foreplay.

Susan moaned in ecstasy as she felt Martin nibble on top of the crotch of her panties, putting sensual pressure on her labia lips and clitoris. Her hips thrust involuntarily as she tried to force her vulva onto his mouth. When she felt him press his tongue hard on her panties, licking her labia lips through the thin lace cotton, she instinctively wrapped her legs around his upper body, pulling him down into her loins. Only then did Susan realize Martin's heavy quick breathing was in rhythm with hers.

Soon Michael's hands were sliding down over Susan's breasts, feeling their way over her abs until they reached the waistband of her panties. As her husband's fingers traveled to the top of her thighs, his soft penis brushed over her lips, so she stuck out her tongue and played with his limp shaft. Michael's hands then circled underneath her thighs.

Michael slowly lifted her thighs and legs away from Martin and up into the air. He began kissing Susan's feet, his lips traveling from the top of her left foot to the top of her lower leg. While doing so, his penis hung limply on top of Susan's face.

Susan then aggressively lifted her head and took her husband Michael's glans into her mouth, sucking and nibbling it. She then released his still limp member and licked the underside of his shaft as much as possible, all while grunting and gasping from the lecherous sensations Martin was providing between her legs.

Meanwhile, Martin's thumbs bunched the crotch section of her panties closer together, so that her inner labia lips were exposed. Susan enjoyed the feeling of his thumbs against her labia and sighed in ecstasy as she felt the tip of Martin's tongue slide up and down her labia lips, one at a time. From time to time her hips naturally bucked up, rubbing her labia lips against Martin's lips, which heightened the carnal sensations she was experiencing.

Susan stopped licking her husband's soft shaft and looked down her body where Martin's head was busy licking and nibbling on her labia lips, both on her sensitive sacred flesh as well as through the crotch of her panties. While groaning and rocking her loins in erotic harmony to Martin's oral stimulation, she reached down, grabbed both his hands, and gently tucked his fingers into the waistband of her panties. Guiding Martin's hands, Susan slowly let him pull her panties off a little, while she returned to licking the underside of her husband's still-soft shaft and glans.

Having received her permission, Martin stopped nibbling and slowly slid her panties completely off her loins. She saw his eyes widen at the sight of her clean-shaven vulva.

"Like what you see?" she asked softly.

Martin nodded enthusiastically.

"Thank you," Susan smiled gently at her boyfriend, "because I did it for you, lover."

Susan soon felt the warmth of Martin's breath directly on her exposed vulva; she enjoyed the feeling of his smooth fingers slowly pulling her panties up her legs, his palms taking the time to enjoy feeling the underside of her thighs. She gasped in delight as she felt his lips spread her labia lips apart; she groaned as Martin's tongue began licking her inner labia and across the top of her vaginal orifice.

Soon Martin began nibbling and licking her clitoris as his hands pushed her panties up to her knees. In perfect timing, Susan's husband then grabbed her knees on the outside of her panties, and sliding his hands up her legs, slid her panties off while feeling the outside of her outer lower legs. Susan writhed and bucked her loins into Martin's face, and realized this was the very first time she was completely naked with her boyfriend.

For a while, Susan savored the erotic experience of receiving cunnilingus from Martin while her husband Michael felt her legs; she diligently licked Michael's shaft and glans frequently but was still unable to stimulate an erection. She realized that she would have to take things up a notch.

She wrapped her legs around Martin's upper torso, and lifted, guiding him onto her marital bed on his back. She then crunched her abs to pull herself upright, and felt her husband and boyfriend's hands grasp her to assist; it was very erotic feeling four male hands on her body.

Next, Susan grabbed Martin's firm erection and straddled his pelvis, such that her vulva was hovering over his hardness. She then raised his hard shaft so his glans just squeezed its way between her labia lips; she growled in appreciation of the pleasurable semi-penetration. Gripping Martin's penis like a joystick, she ran the glans along her slit deep enough so her inner labia lips were pushed open and his tip was rubbing against her inner labia.

Susan reached over and wrapped her hands around her husband's penis; she then noticed it was hardening in her grasp. Looking over her shoulder, she leaned back and met Michael's tongue for some French kissing.

While kissing her husband, Susan continued guiding Martin's penis within her inner labia, managing to slip part of his glans into the top of her vaginal orifice without allowing any further penetration. While she was manipulating his penis to massage her inner labia, at times Martin would thrust involuntarily upward, bucking her up as well. On his last natural thrust, he managed to accidentally insert his entire glans into the beginning of her love tunnel.

Susan stopped kissing her husband and quickly pulled Martin's rock-hard erection out of her, and released her husband's slowly hardening shaft. She then reached to a nearby drawer and pulled out a squeeze tube of lubricant, and applied it liberally to her hands. With one hand she began rubbing lubricant onto her husband's penis, and the other lubricated her boyfriend's erection.

Susan then placed both her thumbs at the base of Martin's shaft, and slide them up the underside to press his lubricated erection firmly against his abdomen, so it pointed directly at his head. She then squeezed some lubricant on her shaved vulva and rubbed it all over her labia and clitoris, still holding his hard-on firmly positioned against his body.

Leaving the lubricant on the bed beside her, Susan again straddled Martin's pelvis, this time sitting on him, so the underside of his shaft was squished between and below her inner labia lips. She then stretched her legs out so her feet lay on either side of her boyfriend's head. Anchoring her heels into the bed, she used her legs to push and pull herself over Martin's loins; enjoying the pussy job, he wrapped his arms around her legs and while fondling her thighs, enhanced Susan's back and forth motions over his erection.

Susan marveled at the intimate sensations building in her loins as she felt the underside of Martin's hard penis rub against her inner labia and lips; she moaned loudly each time his rock-hard glans traveled over her clitoris. She felt his hardness shift and rub different folds of her labia flesh as Martin wiggled his pelvis underneath her, trying to align his thrusting with her sliding.

While this happened, Susan squeezed more lubricant onto her hands and liberally applied it to her husband Michael's stiffening shaft, stroking it seductively at the same time. Soon her husband was involuntarily thrusting into her hand while fondling her breasts with both his hands.

Soon all three had reached a sexual harmony with their thrusting, fondling, hand job, and pussy job all in a beautiful and pleasurable carnal rhythm, echoed by their synchronized groaning; their soft threesome was like a sexual symphony.

Susan was relishing the sensations of Martin's hands fondling her legs while his penis slid vigorously between her inner labia lips; his glans rubbed many different points within her inner labia and stimulated her clitoris so magnificently. While enjoying the pussy job she was giving Martin, she felt his penis twitch underneath her.

Afraid of being impregnated by her boyfriend, Susan jumped off him and wrapped her legs around her husband, pulling him on top of her as she fell back to the bed. Using her hands, she guided her husband's well-lubricated and now rock-solid erection between her inner labia lips and twirled his glans within her inner labia to rub her lusty flesh.

With her free hand, Susan grabbed Martin's knee and pulled it to tell him she wasn't finished with him either yet. Martin got the hint and knelt near her head, his erection now over her face. Susan took his hard shaft and began stroking it vigorously; Martin responded by pumping into her closed fist.

Susan finally maneuvered her husband's glans so that the tip was at the entrance to her vagina, and using her legs, slowly pulled Michael's hardness into her. Being well lubricated, it easily slipped in with no resistance and reached her cervix, causing Susan to cry out in joy. Soon she felt her husband thrusting into her vagina, satisfying the folds of flesh she had so far forbidden Martin's penis from touching.

Susan then guided Martin's shaft so the underside was pressed against one breast, and he naturally began thrusting against her breast, his glans rubbing and exciting her nipple in the process. Additionally, her husband's relentless pounding into her vagina caused her breasts to shake against the underside of Martin's shaft, exciting all three of them.

12