Getting It Up Again Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael grabbed both of Susan's legs and put one on each shoulder, then leaned closer to his wife; Susan could feel her husband's penis drive more deeply into her tunnel of love. She also noticed that Martin's hardness was now pinned to her breast by a thigh and the extra friction on her boyfriend's penis caused him to quicken the frequency of his pumping.

As her boyfriend and husband continued pumping against and into her, she felt Martin's hand gently fondle her closest thigh, while her husband's hand slid up and down her other leg. Susan responded by bucking her loins up to deepen her husband's penetration into her steaming vagina, which caused her breast to put more pressure on the underside of Martin's shaft.

While moaning in ecstasy, Susan noticed that all three of them had matched their pace of breathing, moaning, pumping, and bucking; like a well-coordinated orchestra playing an erotic symphony. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the carnal sensations derived from four hands roaming her body while two penises pumped against and into her in a lecherous rhythm.

Soon the pumping against her breast quickened, and Susan felt a slight twitch when Martin's glans bumped her nipple. Although he tried to get away, Susan quickly wrapped her arm around him and pushed him back onto her.

All of a sudden Martin thrust hard and strong against her breast, and as his glans rubbed her nipple, he ejaculated a small amount of sperm onto her breast. Next, he involuntarily jerked his glans back over her nipple, and through again, ejaculating another teaspoon of semen onto her breast. Then this involuntary thrusting continued for about six more times, and Martin managed to ejaculate a drop of semen each time.

Exhausted, Martin pulled himself out of the threesome, his rapidly softening member easily slipping out from between Susan's breast and thigh. However, before he could get off the bed Susan grabbed his arm and pulled him in, their open mouths colliding so they could wag tongues.

Then Susan felt her husband Michael's thrusting pace increase and the familiar look on his face that indicated he was about to orgasm. First came a deep hard thrust that pushed Susan further up the bed, then another, and then the final pump that caused her breasts to vibrate.

Michael let out a primal grunt, then involuntarily pushed his hardness as deep into her canal of love as possible; Susan felt his glans twitch within her vagina as her husband ejaculated his semen into his wife. Then naturally, her husband slammed his penis into her again, and she felt more hot semen flow onto her cervix. This pattern of orgasmic thrusting continued five more times until Susan could only feel a drop of semen invade her. Now spent, her husband naturally gave one more tired thrust into her.

Susan felt her body suddenly spasm as if tension wires holding her stiff had snapped, cried out in joy, and accidentally knocked Martin off her. Soon another orgasmic shockwave flowed through her body, rolling her husband off her. Susan then experienced a few more seismic tremors of orgasmic bliss that shook her body involuntarily. When the last spasm of carnal satisfaction vibrated through her it shook her head; her gorgeously long blonde hair fell on both her boyfriend's and husband's faces.

Still staring at her bedroom ceiling, Susan whispered: "Martin, please hold my legs up."

Her boyfriend obediently got up and sat cross-legged between her legs. He then put a leg on each of his shoulders, lifting her lower back off the mattress slightly. From his viewpoint, he could see what Susan's used labia looked like; she took a peek and noticed him staring at her wide-open loins in fascination.

While he held her legs up, Susan grabbed a free cushion from the bed and placed it under her lower back. From this angle her vagina was tilted down, allowing any sperm left within to flow towards her cervix, hopefully reaching the uterus for conception.

As she caught her breath, she felt Martin's hands begin to slide from where they grasped her ankles down the top of her legs, over her knees, and onto the top of her thighs. Then she felt his hands on the outside of her thighs sliding back up to her feet; she found it very erotic to see his golden-colored smooth flesh against her pale skin.

She closed her eyes to focus fully on the fondling of her legs but was too tired to get aroused again. Instead, she relaxed and while enjoying Martin's attention to her legs, counted the time for her husband's hot semen to flow down her vagina into her womb.

Susan opened her eyes when she felt warm hard flesh make contact with her inner labia lips, which were hanging out due to the recent fornication with her husband. Her boyfriend was getting excited again; she wanted him to use her for sexual satisfaction but was afraid she might get pregnant with his seed instead of Michael's.

Despite this being her most fertile moment, Susan took Martin's glans and carefully rubbed it on the inside of her labia. There was still a little lubricant left so she resolved to continue this lecherous routine until she felt all her husband's sperm slide into her womb.

After she felt everything slide in, Susan let go of Martin's glans, and he dutifully left their bed, got dressed, and went back home. His finals were coming up and he needed to be ready.

A few weeks later, Susan took a pregnancy test and discovered she was now pregnant.

12