Getting It Up Again Ch. 08

Story Info
Susan enjoys the somewhat virginal Martin.
3.8k words
3.16
3.6k
3

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/01/2023
Created 11/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was early evening, and the beautiful blonde trophy wife Susan Feather had just finished showering and was searching for the perfect nightwear in her walk-in closet. After some browsing, she settled on a neon pink halter bralette with matching strappy panties. She then put on a silk night robe, grabbed a pair of sandals, and stepped out of the house.

As she walked through the path in her backyard, she noticed the light in the guest house bathroom was on. Probably her introverted Chinese boyfriend Martin was showering and getting ready for bed.

Susan quickly let herself into the guest house and checked the bathroom; sure enough, the door was closed and the shower was running. As she walked over and sat on the bed, she heard the water turn off. Soon she heard the hair dryer blowing, then stop. She quickly decided to sit cross-legged on the guest bed to show off her legs, to give Martin a preview showing of herself.

The door opened and Martin entered the room wearing nothing but a pair of boxers; he was no model but at least his body was firm and athletic. Susan found his particular build to be attractive enough, and with his dark golden skin tone, Martin did turn her on a little. She smiled when all he could do was stop and stare at her on the bed.

"Hi," said Susan quietly.

"Thank you. Thank you for doing all this for me," stammered her boyfriend.

Susan patted the mattress: "Come here, lover. It's time to go to sleep."

Martin walked over quickly, then asked, "Your husband won't mind?"

Very polite, Susan thought.

"No. He has to stay overnight at the hospital anyway due to a complex operation, but will be back tomorrow afternoon to take us sailing."

As Martin crawled between the bedsheets, Susan got up and turned off the lights. She then turned to face Martin who was now all tucked in bed:

"It's bedtime," said Susan, and she undid the knot on the front of her silk robe, then slowly opened it and let it drop to the floor. She stood in the moonlight, her fluorescent bralette and panties now glowing, herself smiling as she saw her boyfriend's jaw drop.

Susan then slowly walked over and got under the bedsheets with him. She turned in bed so that she faced him, and for a moment just looked into his eyes. Then she reached over and began lovingly stroking his face.

Martin reached over, and ran his fingers through her long blonde hair down to the top of her breast, causing her to heave her chest a little. He then reached behind her head and pulled her face close to his. She looked at him lovingly, closed her eyes, and opened her mouth.

Susan felt his lips touch hers and stuck out her tongue to meet his. Their tongues licked and rolled about each other within the space created by their connected mouths.

After some tender tongue dancing, Susan disconnected their mouths to catch her breath again. While they both breathed heavily at each other, Susan touched his face gently, letting her fingers slide down to his chest. She continued sliding her fingers down over his semi-six-pack until they found the waistband of his boxers.

She tugged and pulled his boxers off his loins, and she felt his engorged glans on her knuckles. Susan then reached over with her foot, used her toes to grab his boxers, and slid them off.

She then reached down to where she remembered his erection was, and grasping it with both hands, began pumping his shaft. While pumping away, she stuck out her tongue.

Martin leaned closer and touched his tongue to hers; Susan enjoyed touching tongues with him. One of his hands slid under her and the other over top, meeting at her bra clasp. Soon he had her bra off and left it on top of the bed covers. Martin then leaned over her breasts and licked and fondled them.

Susan rolled onto her back, closed her eyes, and enjoyed the sensation of Martin's tongue licking all over her breasts, circling her nipples, and even rubbing the top of them. She moaned in ecstasy, and her breathing pace was increasing rapidly. She even felt his hard glans poke her thigh from time to time.

Martin's breathing was also increasing in pace, and he was involuntarily poking her with his glans every few seconds. He then got up and carefully kneeled between her legs, avoiding any pressure on her womb and causing the blankets to slide off the two of them. He gazed in awe at the beautiful white goddess beneath his hard dark golden Chinese erection; Susan felt this was the first time he realized he was fornicating with a woman of a different race.

His hands slid down off her breasts, over her smooth, flat eight-pack, and into the waistband of her strappy glowing panties. He pulled them off slowly, clearly to enjoy the feel of her legs as he slid her panties down. Susan placed both legs on his shoulders so he could easily lift her panties off too.

Once Martin removed her panties, he lay on Susan's side and brought her legs down gently so she was lying flat on the bed. He then slipped his arm under one leg and began kissing Susan's breast.

While stimulating her breast and nipple orally, his hand felt and caressed her beautiful long leg. He slid his hand up underneath her leg to feel the back of her thigh, down the outside of her thigh to her ankle, and then up the top again. Susan could only moan and groan in ecstasy.

Then, as if eating corn off a cob, Susan felt Martin nibble and kiss his way across her breast, down over her abdominals, and eventually over the top of her thigh. Martin then returned to kneel between her legs, holding them once again on his shoulders while enjoying their texture; his hands sliding up and down the outside of her legs. As this happened, Martin involuntarily bumped his bulbous excited glans against her swollen labia lips; the lecherous contact caused Susan to buck her hips up and down, sliding his glans along the length of her slit.

"The lubricant. Get it. It's in the top drawer," Susan gasped between breaths.

Martin reached over, and opened the drawer, eyes opening wide when he saw what was inside. Well, he now realized how Susan expected they be spending their last few days together before his summer break by the amount of lubricant there, she thought to herself.

He took out a bottle, squeezed some onto his hand, and thoroughly coated his now erect shaft and glans with it. Squeezing more out, he generously applied lubricant onto her labia, stimulating her lips with his fingers and palm while doing so. Susan responded to his touching by continually bucking her vulva forward into his palm and fingers.

Next, she felt his hard glans slip easily between her lubricated labia lips, and she gasped in delight at the intimate connection between their loins. She felt him thrust forward and his rock-hard lubricated election quickly glided through her vaginal orifice and deep into her tunnel of love.

Martin gently laid her legs down, spread around his body, and positioned himself in a pushup position on top of her, careful not to place any weight on her pregnant womb. He then lowered himself onto his forearms, again careful to avoid placing weight on her pelvis or abdomen, and wrapped his mouth around hers.

Susan responded by thrusting her tongue into his mouth to find his tongue; she gasped in delight as Martin thrust his penis deep into her. She felt his member slide back so the glans were at the beginning of her vagina, then push itself back deep into her, and she cried out in joy when his glans gently touched her cervix. When she realized they were both breathing heavily, she resigned from touching his tongue and instead sucked on his face and mouth.

Soon the pace of thrusting increased, and they were both completely absorbed with the intercourse; at this point his wild thrusting and her hip bucking had reached a pleasurable rhythm, helping Susan feel his hard erect shaft satisfy the cravings of her vagina. Even their breathing, grunting, and primal cries of passion had flowed into a well-coordinated symphony.

As Martin's glans slid deep into her love canal, Susan felt the glans twitch and expand, and she wrapped her legs around his waist in anticipation. Then she felt him slowly withdraw a little, glans and rock hard shaft stretching and touching every spot of her vagina, then a sudden, involuntary and naturally hard and fast push deep into her; his glans rubbed her cervix, slid up and widened, then left a few drops of hot semen within her.

With nature in full control of his body, Martin quickly moved his penis back a little, then slammed it in hard and fast again, depositing a few last drops of semen into Susan's willing vagina. Susan appreciated his efforts by throwing her head back so her long beautiful blonde hair spread across the pillow, cried out in joy, and clenched her toes. Her entire body then naturally vibrated once, down her spine and through her vagina.

Again Martin thrust deep and hard into her, and his glans erupted, but this time Susan didn't feel any semen left behind. However, her body responded with another violent tremor that made her clench her toes once again and cry out his name.

This orgasmic cycle of thrusting and shaking continued until it was clear Martin was desperately thrusting into her, hoping to ejaculate more semen inside her loins. After one last powerful unnatural thrust into her vagina, while Susan trembled from a smaller orgasm, he carefully rolled off her and fell to the side.

They both lay side by side, naked on top of the bed, their bodies illuminated only by the soft moonlight outside. It took a while for Susan to catch her breath so she could speak again.

"That was incredible, lover," she whispered happily.

Martin just quietly got up, grabbed the bed sheets and blankets, and covered up Susan to keep her warm. Very considerate, thought Susan. He then climbed back into bed underneath the covers with her.

Susan leaned over and kissed him on the mouth; Martin had closed his eyes already and was trying to sleep. She then wrapped one leg over his body, then pulled one of his arms around her torso, leaned into his firm chest, and closed her eyes to sleep.

The sunlight wiggled through the curtains and struck Susan directly on her face, causing her to groan and rub her eyes as she slowly woke up. She realized she was sleeping on Martin's chest and carefully rolled off him, accidentally rubbing his morning erection with her leg; this elicited a soft moan from him.

She looked over her shoulder and noticed Martin starting to twist and turn in bed, so she reached down to his member and ran her finger from the base of his scrotum, along the underside of his hard shaft, up to the tip of his glans. It was clear her manipulation of his morning erection was having the desired effect of gently stirring him awake.

Susan began patting him on the cheek softly, causing Martin to open his eyes groggily at first, but then wide open, with a big smile on his face. Clearly awake now and aware of the hot blonde lingerie model lying naked next to him, thought Susan.

"Good morning, lover," Susan said, smiling sweetly at him.

"Good morning," responded Martin; his eyes squinted as the sunlight reflected off her beautiful long blonde hair directly at him.

"May I have your morning erection? I want to, no, I need to feel it inside of me," asked Susan coyly.

Martin nodded gently and kissed her tenderly on the lips. Susan responded by wrapping her mouth over his and engaging in an intimate tango of tongues with him.

Martin then pulled the bed sheets off of them so that their nudity was on full display in the bedroom. He then gently turned Susan to the side, facing away from him, with his left hand on her hip and his right hand underneath her body, fondling her breasts and nipples.

Susan felt his nose wiggle through her hair, then his lips on her cheek; it seemed he was trying to squeeze his head underneath hers. Instead, he lifted her halfway on top of him; she saw Martin's face beneath her, so she open-mouth kissed him, but this time without tongue action.

As they kissed, Susan felt his hand move from fondling one breast to the next, while another hand gently felt her womb, as if ensuring the safety of her fetus. His fingers felt over her vulva and rubbed up and down her labia lips; Susan moaned in appreciation.

Next Susan felt Martin nibble on the arm holding her upper torso up; she again reached back and pulled his head forward, and they kissed again. Meanwhile, Martin's other hand rubbed a circle around her breast, then her nipple with his palm.

Then Martin's hand slid down her hip and over her outer thigh, then traveled back up the top of her thigh and over her slit to rub her clitoris; Susan gasped in delight.

As Martin's hands roamed and fondled her breasts, loins, and legs, Susan's breath increased in pace. She enjoyed the foreplay and the fondling, and the sensations of his soft, smooth Asian-colored flesh against her firm Caucasian body elicited small gasps of pleasure from her. Susan found herself grinding her labia against Martin's fingers whenever they groped her there.

"Lubricant. Get it on us. Now!" commanded Susan huskily. She urgently wanted his morning erection now.

Susan heard Martin reach over, open the drawer, then squeeze lubricant into his hands. He took a while before he rolled back; Susan suspected he had thoroughly lubricated his penis by now. He slipped a hand between Susan's legs, rubbing along the length of her slit for a while, then lifting one leg. His hand then slid down the inside of her thigh until it reached her knee, bending her leg so her foot was on the bed holding her knee in the air. With her vulva exposed, Susan felt a hand reach in and rub lubricant all over her labia, causing Susan to gently move her hips along with the rubbing.

Soon the hand moved away and she felt Martin's warm, hard, mushroom-head glans sliding along the length of her slit, attempting to slip between her labia lips. As she felt his glans slide down, she bent and pushed her buttocks out, changing the angle of her slit.

Again she felt his hard warm knob pushing against her slit, but this time at an angle that allowed Martin's glans to push between her labia lips. Then his hands gently grasped her hips and he rolled onto his back, gently rolling Susan on top of him.

Susan sat up, which caused Martin's erection to naturally slide deeper between her labia lips. However his penis got caught in her labia, so she began to wiggle to get her vagina lined up for entry.

As Susan wiggled, Martin's hand slid over the outside of a thigh, then grabbed it, and slowly brought the leg over his head to the other side, rotating Susan in the process. The rotation aligned her love canal with his erect shaft, and Susan felt his glans slide up into her vagina. Susan gasped in delight upon the penetration.

Martin's hands then felt up the top of Susan's thighs to her hips, then reached around to grab her firm hard butt cheeks. Using them as leverage, he then crunched himself up into Susan's breasts as he pulled her deeper into his erection. Susan leaned back and again gasped in delight.

Martin wrapped both hands around Susan's back, and he liberally sucked and nibbled on her breasts and nipples. Susan threw her head back, gasped joyfully, and began breathing quickly. She also started to rock her hips back and forth on Martin's pelvis for her vagina to rub his rock-hard shaft.

Martin's breathing also quickened when he broke from orally massaging her breasts. He bucked his hips up hard to drive his erection further into her and leaned back onto the bed to focus on thrusting up hard into Susan's loins. They both wiggled their loins against each other, attempting to align their motions for more pleasurable intercourse.

At this point, they were so absorbed with their fornicating they didn't hear the footsteps outside approaching the front door to the guest house.

Susan reached down and pulled Martin's face back up and into her breasts, where he began kissing and licking them again. She threw her head back and gasped in delight at the oral stimulation he was giving her; at this point, she realized their heavy breathing and gasping had become synchronized, like an erotic symphony.

While this happened, Martin continued thrusting his hips up to push his penis higher up into Susan's vagina, and she found the correct cycle of hip rotations to get his penis deeper in. At this point, their thrusting and grinding had aligned for the deepest penetration.

As they thrust and ground against each other, their gasps and moans grew louder. Their synchronized carnal rhythm demanded so much of their attention they didn't hear the front door open and someone walk in.

While thrusting up into her, Martin grabbed Susan's hips and rotated her once again so that her back was facing him. Then Susan felt both his hands, each around one of her breasts, while Martin's thrusting continued uninterrupted. Susan felt different friction from the underside of his shaft against the top of her vagina, and it felt good.

Martin sped up the pace of his thrusting, causing Susan to gasp loudly and more frequently. As the tempo of their fornication increased, Martin's hands slid off Susan's breasts, down the sides of her torso, then over the outside of her thighs. He really does appreciate my thighs, Susan noticed.

As they focused on thrusting and grinding against each other in this position, neither noticed the bedroom door open slightly so that Susan's husband Michael could look inside to watch their progress.

Martin again spun Susan around on his shaft; the sensation of her love canal spinning around his hard lubricated member caused Susan to cry out in joy. Then holding onto her shoulders, he gently lay her down on her back while falling slowly on top of her, without actually colliding. Susan appreciated his extra caution to protect her fetus.

Now in the matrimonial position, Susan wrapped her legs around Martin's waist as he began to pump more quickly in and out of her. As the thrusting increased in frequency, Susan managed to match the pace with her hip motions, and the two soon reached an erotic harmony of motion and moaning.

Susan turned her head to the side in ecstasy; standing inside the bedroom now was her husband, Michael, watching her Chinese boyfriend Martin thrust furiously into her. She smiled at her husband as he watched his wife's breasts bounce at the pace of her boyfriend's thrusting.

"Hi, honey! How long have you been here?" asked Susan casually, as Martin finally registered Michael's presence.

"Don't stop lover. Keep pumping away," Susan encouraged Martin between frantic breaths.

"Been here for about five minutes. You want me to bring you and Martin breakfast?" asked her husband.

"No thanks. We're almost done here," replied Susan, panting as if she was running a marathon.

"OK. I'll wait until you're done. I'm guessing you'll be very tired," Michael said, winking at his wife.

Susan turned and smiled at her husband. Meanwhile, she felt Martin's hands beneath her knees, lifting her legs and spreading them to the sides. Afterward, she felt the pace of his pumping increase, causing her to gasp more frequently.

As Martin thrust in and out of Susan at a furious pace, their breathing fell into alignment, and she was bucking her hips up on each of his thrusts. Their coitus had now synchronized into a carnal symphony, and they were both tantalizingly close to orgasm; so engrossed in the pleasure building in their genitalia neither noticed Michael had opened his shorts and begun masturbating.

With a life of its own, Martin's body subconsciously thrust his penis deep into Susan's vagina, ejaculating a few drops of semen into her. He cried out in satisfaction as primal instinct took control of his movements, having him withdraw slightly and then slam into her loins again, his glans spitting a few more drops of hot semen into her love canal.

12