Getting It Up Again Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Martin wasn't the only person who was letting nature drive him; on the second ejaculation, Susan's body exploded in a single giant convulsion. Susan threw her head back and cried out in joy as she clenched her toes, satisfied with the sensual pleasure delivered by her Chinese boyfriend's erection.

Again nature commanded Martin to give Susan another powerful thrust, ejaculating two tiny drops of warm sticky semen into her. In appreciation, another orgasmic wave crashed through Susan, and her body rocked in a single primal sinusoidal wave, ending with her clenching her toes once more. She let out yet another orgasmic moan.

Suddenly, Martin quickly withdrew a little then thrust as hard and as deep as possible back into Susan, leaving a single drop of semen in her vagina. Susan reliably shuddered once with satisfaction as her orgasm swept through to her toes, which she clenched. Again she moaned in primal ecstasy.

Martin involuntarily drew back and then thrust deep into his married girlfriend again, this time managing to trickle out a tiny amount of his sperm into her. Susan's body still responded appreciatively as another tremor of satisfaction gave a single hard vibration to her spine, causing her body to shudder powerfully underneath Martin, and to express her joy vocally.

Susan then felt Martin pull back then drive his shaft and glans deep into her vagina, touching her cervix; she felt his glans expand and contract, but didn't feel any semen released. However, it was still satisfying and her body once again naturally convulsed in orgasmic bliss, and her toes clenched once more. Again she cried out in joy.

Finally, Martin suddenly rammed his member deep into Susan's vagina; with no semen being emitted, Susan knew it was his last thrust for this session. She also felt her final convulsion pulse through her body, starting at her head as she breathed primally, then flowing to her toes, which clenched in pleasure.

Martin slowly removed his soft penis from her exhausted vagina, gently got off her, and stood up, exhausted. He began dressing up.

Susan's legs collapsed onto the bed and she rested before getting up to dress.

Susan's husband Michael put his member back into his shorts.

12