Getting It Up Again Ch. 12

Story Info
A happily married couple need special help.
4k words
4.23
4.5k
5

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/01/2023
Created 11/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan opened the door to the guest house, having just arrived back home after her lunch meeting with the models and former colleagues. She was wearing a short black skirt that covered up to the top of her knees, followed by sheer dark purple stockings that covered her legs. On top, she wore a white blouse, and underneath her blouse a violet-colored bra. Her skirt hid her matching garter belt and straps that held up her stockings; she skipped panties because of the state her Chinese boyfriend Martin had left her labia in.

"Hi, lover! I'm back," Susan announced, searching the main area for him.

Martin appeared wearing nothing but his boxers; Susan took a beat to admire his firm and lean body.

She walked over to the desk and placed her Louis Vuitton Onthego Monogram Multicolore bag there. She then took out a tablet and began flipping through its touchscreen.

"So, I am going to start a matchmaking business to introduce models to well-off professional men with less social contacts," she began.

Martin seemed interested, as he walked over and peeked over Susan's shoulder to see her digital files.

"Models will be paid to provide a profile with photos, but submit to a background check to ensure they are single," Susan explained.

From behind, Martin put his hands on her arms and rubbed them slowly and supportively.

"Single men will be charged a membership fee, probably ten thousand dollars a year, to search an online database and cover the first three dates with anyone they match with," she continued.

Martin leaned forward and kissed Susan's right cheek from behind; Susan smiled. Excited, he reached in front and began unbuttoning her blouse.

"Anyway, she was one of my first sign-ups. What do you think?" asked Susan, as she flipped her tablet to a full-figure photo of a bikini model. She looked over her shoulder to Martin.

Martin's eyes were wide open, his mouth agape, star-struck by the beautiful young long-haired blonde in the photo. She was a younger version of Susan: blonde, pretty, medium-sized breasts, with a lean swimmer's body. Her gorgeous legs looked like they went on forever.

"That's Snezana. That's the one I thought would match you. I've been talking to her about you for a while, and when she saw the photo of you that you sent me, she said she's interested in meeting you," Susan reported.

Martin's hands had opened up Susan's blouse and were now fondling her breasts. Susan moaned in appreciation.

"She's a nice woman," Susan began before she moaned in delight as Martin's hands slid up the outside of her thighs to explore underneath her skirt.

"She's a lot like you and," Susan managed to stammer out before sighing as she felt Martin's fingers run gently up and down her slit.

His fingers glided over her labia, tenderly stroking it and rubbing her clitoral hood at the top. Susan closed her eyes and fell back against Martin for support; she felt his hardness poking out of his boxers and into the back of her skirt.

His hands then left her loins and lifted her blouse out of her skirt. She let him slip off her blouse and toss it to the side. Then she felt his fingers unzip her skirt and slide it down to the floor, the palm of his hands feeling the outside of her legs on the way down.

Next, Susan felt Martin kissing up the back of her stockings, over her thighs, and then her buttocks. As he kissed up, his hands slid up the front of her legs, and his fingers tenderly rubbed her labia lips.

He then kissed up her back along the spine to the neck, as his hands ran up the front of her torso and cupped both her breasts. It was then Susan noticed that he had also removed his boxers, as she could feel his warm, hard glans pressing into her labia lips from behind.

Martin must have gotten excited with the outside genital contact, as he suddenly thrust forward, pushing his glans a little between her labia lips, before withdrawing and sighing in lush.

"Quick, lie down on the couch," ordered Susan, as she walked to the drawer beside the bed and took out the lubricant.

Martin obediently lay down on his back.

Susan walked back, squeezed lubricant onto her hands, and generously rubbed it all over Martin's hard shaft and glans. She then offered the lubricant to Martin, who took it and rubbed it all along her labia lips.

With both their genitalia fully lubricated, Susan positioned herself on top of the couch and Martin, with her vulva directly over his shaft. She took his member and pointed it straight up, perpendicular to the way his body was lying, and slowly impaled herself onto it. She now sat on him, straddling his pelvis, his hard penis deep up her vagina. Susan growled with lecherous joy.

"She really wants to meet you," Susan said between moans and gasps of pleasure as she bounced herself up and down on his well-lubricated member.

Martin just moaned and continued to thrust his penis up into her; typical of men, thought Susan.

As they continued their coitus, they focused intently on aligning their groin movements for maximum pleasure. So concentrated on their fornication they didn't even hear Susan's husband Michael enter the room.

"Hi Honey! Guess what? Another modeling agency called about your new business!" he announced proudly.

Susan turned to face her husband, breasts bouncing in rhythm with her impaling on Martin's erection; their combined motions were now a fluid and well-conducted orchestra of fornication. Susan took a beat to enjoy how her breathing had aligned with Martin's, and the unison of their motions had taken a primal life of their own. She also noticed that her husband was able to appreciate the beauty of their symphony of pleasure.

"That's a great lover! We're almost done here so tell them I'll call them in fifteen minutes!" Susan shouted between her moaning and breathing.

"You want to meet Snezana then?" asked Susan, now focused on Martin again, gripping his shoulders.

Martin in turn reached up and grabbed both her breasts, fondling them through her bra as he thrust up as hard and fast as he could.

It was then Susan felt his glans twitch within her vagina, and suddenly a powerful thrust deep up into her almost launched her off of him; still holding onto her breasts, Martin forced her back down on his powerful penis again. She felt his hot semen ejaculate from his glans and a large drop land on her vaginal wall. In appreciation, her body shook violently and she threw her head back and cried out in joy.

No longer in control of their bodies, the two fell into their orgasmic cycle of him naturally pumping up and leaving semen to slide down her vagina. She in turn felt her body spasm in response, clenched her toes, and moaned in orgasmic appreciation.

Again another involuntary thrust from him left a small drop of semen in her, and again she shuddered in orgasmic release.

Suddenly he pumped his penis up into her again, but this time she didn't feel any semen enter her. Her body still shook again, but her orgasm was more subdued now.

Martin then grabbed her hips and desperately pumped up into her, but no more semen came out. Susan was exhausted and had stopped orgasming already. Satisfied, Susan removed his hands from her hips, got up, and got dressed.

"Get a little rest, then clean up and come to the house. I'm going to arrange a video call for you and Snezana to talk to each other before you ship out," said Susan as she left.

As Susan predicted, Martin and Snezana hit it off very well. She was glad that they both agreed to keep in touch while Martin was away on duty, and would meet upon his return. The two video-chatted for hours, while Susan spoke to her husband, who was still at the hospital in the middle of surgery. By the time Martin and Snezana were done chatting, Susan had already prepared dinner for Martin. A good sign, Susan thought to herself, as she didn't want Martin to get lonely or sexually frustrated after their relationship ended.

After dinner, Susan wrapped her arm around Martin and led him back to the guest house to shower together; she didn't want to take a bath as she was afraid of overheating the fetus growing in her womb.

As they undressed, Susan noticed that Martin's body was looking more toned every day. Sex was a good cardiovascular workout for him, she thought to herself.

When she finally removed her panties, Susan did a slow twirl in the bathroom mirror to admire herself; it didn't hurt for Martin to appreciate what he was enjoying for the last time either. Her gorgeous, soft, long, and blonde hair flowed in the air as she moved, at times covering her beautiful face. Her body was lean, and more toned than his, accented by small but firm breasts, a toned bubble butt, and a perfect pair of legs. Susan had good reason to be such a narcissist.

They let the water run a bit to make sure it was warm enough, then stepped into the shower together. Susan first shampooed Martin's hair, then rubbed soap all over his body, feeling his chest, shoulders, and back. She then lathered his legs with soap, cleaned between his butt cheeks, and washed her hands. Finally, she took her time soaping and stroking his hardening member.

Then it was his turn, and he took his time, first massaging shampoo into her hair. Then rubbing body wash over her shoulders, back, buttocks, and legs; he took his time to fondle Susan properly. He spent extra time enjoying the feel of the soft, smooth skin that wrapped around her firm legs, then turned her around and properly fondled body wash onto her front body, from her legs, over her smooth flat stomach, and finally her breasts.

Susan closed her eyes to enjoy his touch; she felt his fingers rub over her slit and around her shaved loins. He ended his erotic cleaning by rubbing between her butt cheeks.

"Good job! You go ahead and dry up first," said Susan as she began rinsing her hair.

Martin quickly stepped out of the shower and dried himself off, then left for the bedroom.

Susan finished her rinsing off, stepped out of the shower, and turned off the water. After quickly drying herself off with the tower, she focused on blow-drying her hair. Once her hair was dry, soft, and flowing again, she walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom, completely naked.

There she saw Martin waiting for her in bed, under the covers to stay warm, with his solid erection poking up and holding the bedsheets up in a tent above his pelvis. Susan smiled realizing how hard she made Martin.

She then climbed under the covers with him, reached over, and began stroking his erect shaft.

"Is this for me, lover?" Susan asked.

Martin just nodded enthusiastically, causing her to break into a wide grin.

Susan leaned over and gave Martin a gentle kiss on the lips. This led to more kissing until their mouths were sealed onto each other and they were touching tongues.

As Susan continued to pump Martin's shaft, his hand reached over, grabbed her ankle, and slid up her leg. When he reached her groin, she felt his fingertips brush her labia, then his thumb rubbing circles around her clitoral hood.

Gasping in delight, Susan broke off their kissing and pushed his head onto her breasts, where he began licking and nibbling in earnest. As she held his head in place, she reached over to the drawer and withdrew the lubricant.

Martin then slid down so his mouth was directly over her slit, then reached up and fondled her breasts; Susan moaned and bucked her loins into his face. While playing with her breasts and nipples, he began nibbling on her labia lips, which aroused her further. When she felt his tongue flick against her clitoris, she gasped in delight.

Next, she felt his attentive tongue licking up and down her labia lips, sending lecherous sensations throughout her body.

Susan grabbed underneath his armpits and brought him up to her where they kissed passionately. She then passed him the lubricant and groaned as he massaged it all over her labia lips.

After thoroughly lubricating his erection, he gently placed his bulbous glans on her labia lips. As their genitalia were completely smeared with the lubricant, his glans slipped easily between her labia.

As Susan relaxed her head onto her pillow, Martin slowly and gently rocked his hips back and forth so his hardness slowly and comfortably nudged its way into her steaming vagina. Once he was inside, he began pumping in and out of her at a natural place.

"So, I see that you and Snezana had a great chat this afternoon," Susan managed to blurt out between gasps for breath.

Martin could only nod his head as he continued to thrust deep into her, pressing the underside of his shaft against her vagina each time. She then felt his hands feel down the outside of her thighs, until they grabbed underneath her knees, spreading her legs wide apart. She felt him penetrate deeper into her with each thrust, and upon each intrusion of his penis, she bucked her hips up to allow him to slide deeper into her.

Over the wet slapping noises of their coitus, Susan heard their breathing begin to align and crescendo at the same pace. She looked up at him and saw his eyes were closed, completely focused on pushing his member as deep into her as possible, while generating as much friction as possible between the underside of his shaft and her vagina.

"Are you going to call Snezana while you are away at sea?" Susan managed to ask between hot and heavy breaths.

Martin nodded enthusiastically, still focused on pumping the life out of Susan.

"Stay with us until you graduate so you can save money," Susan suggested, as her breathing and breasts bounced at the same pace.

Martin nodded and growled in agreement, as he continued thrusting as deep as he could into her.

Suddenly, he plunged his erection deep into her, touching her cervix with his glans; Susan cried out in satisfaction. Then she felt him ejaculate his sperm into her, and her body shook sporadically in orgasmic response. Susan ended this mutual orgasmic cycle with a gasp of pleasure.

Again she felt his penis withdraw slightly then slam itself deep into her vagina, squirting out a drop of hot sticky semen into her. Her body spasmed in appreciation, and another orgasmic cry of satisfaction escaped her throat.

Another sudden, involuntary thrust of his penis delivered a tiny drop of semen into her. Her body shook violently as she orgasmed in parallel to his.

Once again her body rocked in a joyous explosive response to another sudden thrust, though this time she only felt a trickle of semen land within her vagina.

A final thrust brought his glans right against her cervix, and although she felt his glans expand to spit, no semen was deposited from this coital intrusion. However, Susan still enjoyed a generous orgasmic quake as her body vibrated in response once again.

Desperate to orgasm a few more times, Martin pumped his penis sporadically into her, but even she could feel it soften within.

Exhausted, he got up and lay down on his side of the bed, careful not to place any pressure on her womb. They kissed tenderly one last time for the night, and as she closed her eyes, she felt him pull the bed covers over them.

The morning light slipped between Susan's eyelids, waking her from a deep slumber. As she stirred, she felt Martin's morning erection poking her thigh. She nudged him awake, and when he yawned, kissed him on the lips.

"Good morning lover. What time is it?" she asked.

He quickly checked his phone, which was still charging on the nightstand. His eyes widened in fright.

"It's six!" exclaimed Martin. He needed to report to the shipyard by seven thirty, so Susan acted quickly.

"Hurry! Get the lubricant on and put that thing inside me!"

He quickly grabbed the lubricant and coated his morning erection with the glistening gel, then rubbed the rest over her labia lips. Despite his haste, he remembered to rub her clit in the process.

"Remember Martin: A gentleman always uses lubricant," Susan said sternly, hoping to instill an important lesson into him.

Susan lay on her back and opened her legs wide.

Martin climbed between them, grabbed one leg, and bent the knee towards her. With her vulva raised he pressed his aroused glans against her labia lips; it easily slipped between due to all the lubrication. Gently rocking his hips back and forth, his penis slipped further into her, and the tip of his glans got caught in the orifice of her vagina.

Susan tilted her hips up, and Martin's erection easily slid into her.

Excited with his morning erection, Martin began thrusting into her at a fast and furious pace. Their grunts and groans were accompanied by the wet slapping sounds of passionate coitus.

Martin carefully leaned down and kissed her neck, then began licking her shoulders and breasts. All the while he pumped his penis into her as fast and as deep as he could.

Susan was impressed with her boyfriend's stamina and gasped with satisfaction upon each thrust, raising her hips each time to help him slide deeper into her. As she watched her breasts bounce with the thrusting, she realized their breathing, groaning, and grunting had aligned, and their motions were coordinated into a beautiful, pleasurable erotic harmony.

Both became oblivious to their surroundings and environment, focused totally on reaching orgasm together. As she felt the underside of his shaft rub against the bottom of her love tunnel as his glans rubbed the top, she felt his penis twitch within her and heard him let out the familiar penultimate grunt before the climax.

The thrusting within Susan's vagina paused for a second, then she felt Martin's erection slam hard, fast, and deep into her. Soon she felt several warm drops of semen deposited within her, which triggered a reflexive spasm in her body as the orgasmic wave rushed through her. Susan threw her head back and cried out in triumph while clenching her toes.

Suddenly her Chinese boyfriend involuntarily thrust back into her hard, leaving a small trail of semen behind. She again experienced another shockwave of pleasure that shook her body violently, but this time she only sighed in satisfaction afterward.

Instinct now in control of his body, Martin again thrust hard and deep into Susan, this time ejaculating only a tiny trickle of semen into her. Susan opened her eyes and saw her boyfriend's face; it was stern and focused on ejaculating as much as possible into her. She lovingly ran her hand through his hair; it was at this moment she noticed her husband Michael standing in the room naked with them, stroking his erection, but she only politely acknowledged him. She wanted to focus on her last coital session with Martin.

Hoping to ejaculate more, he withdrew and then slammed his penis deep into her love tunnel again, but this time no semen left his glans. He repeated this desperate attempt to orgasm five more times, thrusting into her as hard and as deep as he could, before giving up.

Martin got off the bed and finally noticed Michael standing there.

"You better hurry. You got ten minutes before the taxi arrives to take you to your base," Michael advised gently.

"I guess this is the last time?" Martin asked Susan, in a rather calm and accepting manner. Susan knew the hope Snezana would help Martin get over her a lot quicker, but she also wanted the two of them to get and stay together.

Susan just nodded. She was too busy catching her breath.

"We'll see you once you move back in for school," Michael said.

Martin stumbled while dressing quickly, exhausted from so much intercourse, then dashed off.

"I see you have completely deflowered him," Michael noted, grinning mischievously.

"Shut up and reclaim my vagina," Susan commanded.

He didn't need to be told twice. Picking up the bottle of lubricant, he applied it all over his monstrous member. Then he squeezed a copious amount onto her used and out-hanging labia, and with his fingers, fondled the lubricant all over her lips. He then gently squeezed his monstrous mushroom head between her spread labia, and slowly wiggled his giant erection deep into his wife.

12