Getting It Up Again Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once inside he lifted both of her legs and placed them over his shoulders, feeling her outer thighs in the process. He began pumping into her at an earnest and vigorous pace.

Susan closed her eyes as her breasts bounced in rhythm with her husband's thrusting; she focused on the sensations within her as his giant member slid in and out of her, touching every bit of flesh in her tunnel of love. Despite having just been used by her Chinese ex-boyfriend Martin, she still felt her husband was a very tight fit, but no pain due to the lubricant.

It didn't take long for husband and wife to synchronize their coital motions and primal moans into a fluid erotic symphony. She cherished the feeling of his giant mushroom head rubbing against her most needy spots of flesh within her.

Her husband's pace quickened, and she began to moan and groan in ecstasy. She put her arms around his neck as the familiar feeling of an orgasm building within her was getting stronger.

Suddenly, her body spasmed in delight, and a carnal cry of satisfaction escaped her mouth. The feeling of the orgasm flashing through her body, plus the continual stimulation of her vagina by her husband's monstrous erection quickly aroused her toward another release.

Again, her body emitted a quick vibration as another orgasmic wave rushed through her. She clenched her toes and cried out in joy while her husband continued his relentless pounding into her.

Nature finally took over their bodies as she felt her husband slam his penis hard into her; his glans expanded near the end of her vagina and ejaculated a large amount of hot sticky semen into her. She reacted with a cry of ecstasy, a clenching of her toes, and another involuntary vibration of her body, this time in the form of a sinusoidal wave.

Again she felt her husband thrust deep into her, ejaculating another few drops of his hot seed onto her cervix. Again she responded by clenching her toes and moaning loudly as her body shuddered in ecstasy.

Once more her husband slammed his glans against her cervix, proudly ejaculating another drop of semen into her. Again her body showed her appreciation with a quick, violent spasm, while she moaned and clenched her toes in carnal satisfaction.

Refusing to soften, her husband slammed his penis deep into her but ejaculated only a trail of semen. Once again, her body shuddered in pleasure, and she clenched her toes and moaned aloud.

Defiantly, nature commanded her husband to thrust into her again, but he was unable to ejaculate any sperm into her this time around. She moaned softer and didn't clench her toes this time around, and her body shook mildly during this cycle.

Her husband then began to desperately pump into her, but she didn't feel any more semen drip onto her vagina. After a few urgent thrusts, he let her legs down and got off her.

"Carry me back home, lover. I'm too exhausted to move, and I need time to close my labia up again," said an exasperated Susan.

With that, her husband gently gathered his gorgeous wife into his arms and carried her slowly out of the guest house and back into their home.

12