Getting Kinky with Sarah Pt. 01

Story Info
I tie Sarah to our newest toy... a chair!
2k words
4.47
33.3k
12
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This follows on from the 4 part Exploring with Sarah story. It's all based on my experiences with a girlfriend a few years ago. Name changed obviously.

***

"Hey babe, could you bring me a chair upstairs? There's a lightbulb that needs changing in our bedroom."

I picked up one of the wooden kitchen chairs, climbed the stairs and went looking for Sarah who I found in our room, as expected.

"I'm not sure you should be climbing on a chair wearing those heels!" Sarah was wearing her 'fuck me' heels and the basque with the straps and buckles. "Hey, you tricked me - that bulb is fine! Are you taking advantage of me?"

"No, I'm letting you take advantage of me. Put that down over there. I'm yours to do what you want, so long as at some point you make me cum while I'm tied to the chair. How does that sound?"

She pointed to a pile of toys and a bottle of lube on the bed; "and I think you'll need most of that stuff too."

"What's this?" I asked, "is it new" I held up a pair of nipple clamps connected with a silver chain which I'd not seen before.

"Yeah, I thought you needed a helping hand the other night when I wanted you to play with my nipples and pull my hair. Now you can play with my clit and pull my hair and my nips won't be neglected!"

"You could have just asked a friend of yours to join us," I teased. Joking but noticing my cock twitching as I said it.

"Typical man! A threesome fantasy disguised as a practicality! I'm appalled!"

She kissed me quickly on the lips. "Now, where do you want me first?"

"Put your cuffs on and lean over the bed."

"Okay, that's a good start, now what?"

"Legs apart. Wider. That's it. Hey, is that a leash?" I clipped it to her collar and pulled from behind.

"Mmmm, that's good. Now what? How do I look? I shaved down there for you."

I knelt behind her and dipped a finger between her legs. She was wet - soaking in fact - and I could smell how aroused she was. I leaned in and touched her arse hole with the tip of my tongue.

"Oo, that's good, you can do that to me any time you want!"

I took a dildo from the pile of toys. I hadn't seen this before; in fact I didn't know Sarah had a load of dildos until she mentioned them on Saturday morning. It was thick and heavy; fairly realistic but for being bright pink! I slid it slowly but firmly into Sarah's wet cunt, fucking her with it as I returned my tongue to her arse hole.

"Oh god, you dirty fucker, that's amazing. Keep it up and you'll make me cum. I want to cum a lot, by the way, I want to be dripping wet and look used. Take some photos so I can see how I look later. Ah, that's it, harder!"

I reached around and pressed and circled Sarah's clit while continuing to pump the dildo into her. "Uungh! That's it, I'm cumming, don't stop, fuck!!"

Sarah shook, hard, and gripped the end of the bed as her first orgasm rolled over her. Her cunt gripped the dildo and she stood on tip-toes in her heels before sighing and flopping forward onto the bed.

"Stay where you are", I said and reached for the butt plug and lube. "I have an idea I think you'll like."

I lubed up the plug and nudged it into the hole where my tongue had just been, fucking her with a slow, steady in-and-out motion until it popped home with just the flared, suction cup base on view. What a view it was though with both holes filled like that.

Sarah was breathing heavily as I pushed the plug home with my thumb and fucked her again with the dildo.

I stopped and pulled out the dildo. "Sit down on the chair"

Sarah walked to the chair, tentatively, obviously not wanting to let the butt plug slip out of her arse. She sat down on the chair and shuffled but with no success; the suction cup base of the butt plug was anchoring her to the chair.

"Oh, that was sneaky! You knew that would happen didn't you."

"Maybe!" I took her hand and stepped behind he, clipping her cuffs together.

"I'm not sure you could get of the chair now, even if you wanted to but let's make sure." I took the spreader bar, slid it between the bars on the chair, before tying it in place with some of the rope Sarah had thoughtfully provided.

I buckled the cuffs in the end of the car into Sarah's ankles and tugged on it to make sure she wasn't escaping anytime soon. Another rope from handcuffs to spreader bar removed any doubt - Sarah was going nowhere unless I wanted her to.

"How's that? Is it what you wanted?"

"Yeah, I think so. The toy up my bum feels amazing. It's jammed up there so tight I could cum any minute! Take a photo of me, I want to know what I look like."

"I can do better than that," I said and took a large mirror from the wall and propped it against the wardrobe in front of Sarah.

"Mmm, that's hot!" She squirmed on the chair and gasped as the butt plug shifted inside her. "You tease, I can't quite move enough to fuck myself on my toy!"

I unzipped my jeans and slid them down my legs before also dropping my boxers to the floor and stroking my cock. "Keep trying, I want to see you make yourself cum."

Sarah wriggled and rocked back and forth on the chair. She was right. She couldn't move much at all. "I can't! I want to cum and I'm so close but I just can't get there. Finger me; make me cum!"

"Please?"

"You bastard, just make me cum! Now! I need to cum."

She was rocking hard on the toy now and pulling hard against her cuffs. I knelt in front of her and kissed the inside of her thighs. I pinched and twisted a nipple with one hand and pushed two fingers up her hot, wet cunt. "Cum for me"

"Ooooh, yes, that's it, I'm cumming!"

Sarah pressed down on my hand and I felt her legs tense as she came hard. I fucked my fingers in and out of her before sliding them out and running her clit a little.

I stood, licking her juices off my fingers. "Next time I think we need a toy up your cunt, too. How does that sound?"

"Filthy but yes, I'd love to try that. What are you going to do now? Do you want to fuck me? Maybe you want to put that up my bum." she did nodding at my cock.

"Maybe, but not yet" I said and took hold of the leash which was still attached to her collar and tied it off to the back of the chair.

"Oh, you kinky boy, I like that!"

I picked up the blindfold and standing behind her buckled it in place and picked up her new nipple clamps.

I kissed and nibbled her nipples in turn before attaching the first clamp. Sarah gasped. "Ow!"

"Too tight?"

"It hurts, but in a good way, I think."

I pulled on the clamp and then ran the connecting chain through the ring on her collar before picking her other nipple and attaching the second clamp. This pulled both nipples up. I grabbed my phone and took a couple of pictures before sitting astride Sarah's lap.

I used the back of the chair to pull myself against her; my cock pressed against her belly and my chest trapped the clamps against her tits putting even more pressure on her nipples. I guess my weight was jamming the butt plug even further up her arse if that was even possible.

"Oh fuck, what are you doing to me?"

"What you wanted, I think? Want to come again?"

"I'm close already, babe."

I grabbed a handful of her hair and tugged it hard, then started shifting my weight with tiny rocking motions which in turn had the effect of shifting the butt plug in Sarah's arse. I was horny as fuck so I had no idea what it might be doing to her!

"Kiss me! Kiss me hard, I'm going to cum again!" Her tongue thrust into my mouth and she moaned and panted as another orgasm approached. "Aaaah, that's it, yes. Fuck, I'm coming again! You're making me cum again!"

I climbed off and took another photo - her hair hanging over the blindfold and looked really hot as she breathed hard. "Mmmm, that was good, Ready to fuck me now?"

I stood behind her and ran my fingers through her hair, then slipped a couple of fingers underneath her collar, tightening it a little. She swallowed nervously. I ran my hands down her breasts and over her tummy.

"That tickles!"

I continued down and stopped on her clit, running a finger between her wet lips before circling and rubbing.

"Oh god, not again, stop it's too soon. Oh, Oh, yes, go on.. finger me, don't stop!" I reached behind me a picked up the gag.

"Shh..", I whispered and placed the ball to her mouth. She knew immediately what was expected.

"Strap it on nice and tight, babe," she gasped before opening her mouth wide so I could pop the ball in. She bit down and I buckled it tightly behind her head before returning to her clit, rubbing and pinching; alternating that with a finger slid between her lips and occasionally up into her cunt. She grunted and squealed behind the gag as I brought her another orgasm and kept playing with her. She shook in the chair as I kept working on her sex. She had said I could do whatever I wanted with her; that she wanted to be helpless. This was what I wanted. She looked amazing tied up like this and I loved seeing her cum, over and over.

Her fingers grabbed at my thighs as another orgasm hit her but still I kept going. One more? Then I needed to cum too. I clamped my hand over her already gagged mouth, feeling her breath through her nostrils on my hand and sped up my fingering, rougher as I told her, "Cum for me, one more time."

She screamed into the gag and shook, rocking the chair, her hands pulling hairs out of my thighs as she grasped at me.

I needed to cum, desperately. I grasped my cock and rubbing pre-cum down the length, started wanking myself. It wouldn't take long. I pulled the blindfold up and off Sarah so she could see what I was doing. She blinked and smiled as best she could with the gag in her mouth still.

"Mmph!"

I don't know what she was trying to say. Maybe it was an attempt at "Cum on my face and tits"; it was what I was going to do anyway. She was a mess already with her hair plastered over her flushed face, and saliva dribbling down her chin and tits. I was close, really close and holding the back of the chair, stepped up with my toes between her legs, just as I came.

My cum shot across Sarah's face with some force, splashing on the bright red gag between her lips and and her chin and cheeks too. I directed a second spurt onto her lovely, clamped tits before rubbing the remaining dribbles across her face.

I stepped down and breathed deeply. "How was that for you, gorgeous?"

"Mmmmph!!"

I unbuckled the gag and kissed her deeply. "I feel like such a slut," she said, "but I love it. I fucking love it. Just wait 'til I do this to you so you can see what it's like."