Mike's Femdom Birthday Surprise

Story Info
Mike's wife gives him a Femdom birthday surprise.
2.1k words
4.39
58.2k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike was a late 30's dad and with a few kids he and his wife's sex life had hit a lull in recent years. Mike had previously expressed his interest in all things Femdom to his wife, but it had come up at a very busy time and 10 years into their relationship and thus surprised his wife Tara. She had engaged in some light Femdom with him, indulging him on his birthdays. He loved it, thought she was super sexy. She seemed okay with it, but Mike wasn't really sure about how far she was willing to go with it.

One morning, with his birthday just a week away, Mike went out to his car to go to his early morning workout. Mike noticed there was a note on the dash that hadn't been there before. He opened it. It started, "Mike, I know that I've been ambivalent about your Femdom requests over the past few years, but I also know that you love me, are great with our kids and I've been impressed with how in shape you have been getting this past year. Some of the things you are into, like feminization and pegging are perverted, but I'm going to indulge you this year. So, as preparation for the night of your birthday, I set you up an appointment today to get your whole body waxed (including your legs). It is at 3, so you'll be done in time to pick up the kids. Love, Tara"

Mike had gone to get a Brazilian wax in the past, and Tara seemed to like it. He had never had his legs waxed and imagined it would be painful, but was very excited about what this might mean was in store for him.

The next Friday, on his Birthday, Tara called him at work and told him "The kids are staying with my parents tonight and we are going to be going out. Come home by 4." Mike, happy to oblige, left work on time and got to the house at 4. When he walked in the house he found another note with his name on it that said "Open Me" there was a wrapped present and a small Victori's Secret shopping bag. Neither kids nor Tara were at the house.

He opened the note, it started: "Dear Sissy Slut, I'm dropping the kids off at my parents. You should open your presents and have everything in them on by the time I get home at 4:30. Leave the keys (you'll know what i mean) on the counter here and when you hear me come home be in our bedroom on your knees. When I come in, you are to address me as Mistress Tara."

Mike unwrapped the Victoria's secret bag and immediately saw a pair of pink satin panties. The wrapped present contained a purple Vice chastity cage, a butt plug and lube. He took all of these items and hurried upstairs with them. He proceeded to hop in the shower, douche his asshole and work on getting the plug in. This was a lot to get done, but he managed it and at 4:27 had the cage and panties on. He ran downstairs and put the Vice keys on the counter and came back upstairs. At exactly 4:30 he heard the side door open and got on his knees on one side of the bedroom.

He could hear Tara downstairs was walking around in her heels. Eventually he heard her come upstairs. As she walked in, he noticed that she was wearing a spaghetti strap shirt, a skirt and high heels. But what was most striking was that she had put the Vice's keys on a necklace and was wearing them.

She looked at him and said "Wow, you really are a slut. Why don't you get off your knees for a second. I want you to do a little spin for me so that I can see how the panties I picked fit you and then I'm going to inspect your cock cage and make sure your plug is in. As you spin I want you to say "I'm your Sissy Mistress Tara."

Mike did as he was told. Tara came up close to him and pulled his panties down a bit in front.

"OH my God, your dick looks so pathetic in there. Would you like me to suck it a bit?"

"Yes, Mistress"

Tara proceeded to get on her knees and pull his panties down a couple of inches and started to give him a blowjob through the cage while also putting her hand on his ass and pushing in his butt plug.

After about 5 seconds of this, she pulled her hands and mouth back, pulled his panties back up and said: "If you weren't a sissy you'd be getting a blowjob and cumming on my face tonight, but given the situation here, what I want you to do is go put on your golf shirt, shorts and belt because I made us dinner plans.

Tara brought them to a local beer hall that served good food. When their food order was up she asked Mike to go get it. While he was walking up to the counter for the food he noticed that the butt plug started to vibrate. He looked back at her, she looked at him, tapped a button on her phone and the intensity picked up. When he brought the food back, she tapped it off, and said "I bet you love being a little butt slut here in public. I like to have control and you not knowing when I am going to use it.

They ate their food and had normal conversation about their kids and the weekend ahead. As they were finishing she said, "So here the plan for tonight, I got us a hotel room downtown. I'm going to play with you and explore all of your sub desires." With this she said, "So why don't you order us an Uber so we can get going."

While waiting for the Uber outside, there was definite sexual tension between Mike and Tara. She opened her phone and turned on his plug, only turning it off when they got in the Uber. As soon as they got to the hotel again, she turned it on and had in on as they were riding the elevator up to the 3rd floor.

Upon getting to the room, Tara said, "There are two more presents on the bed for you, why don't you open them."

The first was another Victoria's Secret bag. In it was a black garter belt and black stockings. Mike, noticing that the other gift looked like a shoebox, started ripping it open and sure enough there were a pair of black high heels in his size.

Once they were open, Tara looked at him and said, "I want you to strip off your clothes and I'm going to sit in the chair over there as I watch you put those on."

Mike took off his shirt and shorts and started to put on the garter belt and then the stockings. Tara looked at him and noticed that there was precum leaking onto his panties. "OH, that is so cute she said, you are so excited that you are leaking from your cage. It's nice to see you getting wet for me."

Mike noticed that the stockings were very soft on his waxed legs. Tara said, "So, how do they feel sissy, girly enough?"

Mike said, "Yes, Tara"

With that she looked at him and said, "No, that won't do. It is Mistress Tara. Get on all fours and face the wall."

Mike obeyed. Tara walked over to a drawer and Mike heard her take out a couple of items. He then heard her walking over and she proceeded to blindfold him. Next, she said "What is my name?"

"Mistress Tara" Mike said.

"Louder she said" and she struck Mike's pantied ass with a riding crop.

Mike said Mistress Tara much louder and firmer.

Next she said, "And who are you?"

Mike said: "Your husband"

With that Tara smacked him harder 3x with the crop.

"No, you are my sissy bitch. Now take off the blindfold, stand up and put on your heels for my pleasure."

Mike did as he was told.

Tara said, "Now walk over to the fridge and grab my wine, wine glass, and chocolate covered strawberries for me."

Mike started walking in the heels and Tara said "Wow, you actually do well in those. Have you tried mine on before or just know that your heel has to fall before your toe to walk in those?"

Mike looked at her sheepishly, "I've tried your heels once when you were out and read all about wearing them."

"Back on all fours," Tara said laughing. She walked over and put the blindfold back on. She started sliding the crop up and down Mike's ass. Then she said, "What kind of punishment do you think you deserve for having a secret in our marriage?"

Mike said "I don't know"

Tara immediately struck his ass and said "I don't know, Mistress Tara! Now, you shouldn't have worn my heels, but you told me the truth when asked about it, so your punishment will be light, three stokes with the crop."

She smacked his ass with the crop one time, two times and on the third told him to lean forward and whacked his ball sac instead. Mike groaned.

"I didn't say where I'd smack you, slut. Now how about you serve me my drink and snack."

Mike got up and started pouring the drink and Tara told him to serve her a strawberry. Then she told him to get back on his knees. Mike, in his heels, struggled to get back down. From here Tara said, "Now I'm going to let you get a little show. She proceeded to take off her shirt and showed Mike her satin black bra and then she turned around and put her skirted ass in front of his face. "Pull my skirt up slowly and use your tongue to lick my ass. I want you to get all the way to my hole."

As Mike pulled up the skirt he saw that his Mistress was wearing a satin black thong. Tara never wore thongs. As he began licking she moved the thong' string from her ass and moved his head towards her asshole. She said loudly, "Don't be hesitant, lick my asshole you little panty wearing bitch."

Mike began licking heavily. Tara pressed on Mike's vibrator plug on her phone app and then began fingering her pussy rapidly. "Keep going." Minutes later Tara was spasming with pleasure and kept grinding her ass harder into Mike's face.

Eventually, fully climaxed she told Mike to stop and told him to go in the bathroom and wash his face and brush his teeth. She laughed as he walked off in his heels.

Mike cleaned up, and when he came back out of the bathroom saw that the only light on was by the bed. Tara was standing in a dark corner and told him to sit on the bed.

"Look' she said, it is your birthday and I want to fulfill my little sissy's deepest desires. I'm going to come over there and I'm going to make you cum exactly how all of that porn you watch plays out." With that, she stepped into the light and Mike was shocked, she had on a strapon with a 6 inch dildo.

"Now," she said as she walked over, "first things first," and pulled her necklace with his chastity cage keys off her neck. She got on her knees and unlocked him. Mike's member immediately grew to full size as she took it off. She licked it very slowly and said "Like I said earlier, my husband would get to cum on my face for his birthday tonight, but my sissy is going to do something different. Lay on your stomach!"

With this Mistress Tara pulled Mike's panties down to his thighs and pulled out his butt plug. She lubed up the dildo and slowly started fucking Mike.

"Do you like that, Mike? She said as she kept going in and out deeper and deeper with her firm breasts rubbing on his back."

"Yes, Mistress Tara"

"Good, now tell me when you think you are close to cumming."

About two minutes later Mike was ready to explode. "Can I come for you Mistress?"

"Not yet, turn around and lay on your back and put your legs up. You are cumming on your own face tonight you sissy bitch." Mike obeyed and almost instantaneously started shooting ropes of cum onto his own face. Tara took her fingers and pushed the cum into his mouth and said "Swallow for me, babe."

After he swallowed, Tara loosened her harness and climbed in to bed next to Mike putting his head in her lap rubbing his hair.

"I hope you enjoyed yourself, Mike. Happy Birthday!"