Getting Lucky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night started out mostly as a repeat of the first night. We'd make out, I'd get her shirt undone, I'd tell her to take of her bra and shirt and she'd do it. Then she'd start giving me head and I'd rub her tits and pinch her nipples - I learned to pinch them hard while she sucked my dick. She would squeal and cry out and sort of pull away. Then, I'd tell her something like "you better suck me off, you dirty slut" and she'd start sucking me harder than ever. I'd tell her not to ever stop unless I told her to and I quickly learned that a hard pinch of her nipple or pulling her hair while I looked her in the eye - telling her what to do - telling her she was MY slut - would make her wild with lust.

When I wanted to make her step it up, get hornier, and finish me off I'd get a little rough with her, pull her hair harder, jam my cock into her mouth with more force, calling her a dirty cocksucker and demanding she "suck me off" - next thing I'd know she'd be swallowing most of my cock while I pulled her hair and shot loads of cum straight down her throat! She always made me cum at least 3 or 4 times - I was young and, for the first time in my life, getting sex, and my body was producing cum like crazy - she always swallowed and she sucked it down like she didn't want to waste a single drop.

After another week or so, I started rubbing her pussy, then putting my had down her pants. The first feel of a wet pussy is something you never forget! Whenever she'd hesitate, I learned quickly that was my signal to take control, to tell her what to do, say it like I meant it (which I did!) call her a slut and a whore and look her right in the eye and tell her what to do - then she'd do it, always starting with soft moaning sounds and as things built up she'd make primal, guttural moans and then she started with "no!" and "don't make me do that" and it drove me crazy.

The very first time that I got her pants all the way off and her panties pulled down I banged her pussy with 3 fingers. Up until then it had always been just barely getting part of one finger in her, but that night her pants were off and she could open her legs. She was so wet and so horny - before I knew it I had three fingers buried inside her! She started going "Oh, Oh, Oh..." and got louder and louder until I worried people were going to hear us. So, I stood up, dropped my cut-offs down to my feet (by then I'd learned not to wear underpants when I was going to meet her) stepped in front of her and said my usual line "suck me off... Dirty Slut!" By then, I'd learned to say it with a whole new level of authority. I meant it and she knew I was going to make her do it. The rougher I got and the more forceful my demands, the more she'd whimper and complain, while I made her suck my dick until loads of drool were dripping out of her mouth while she'd make indescribably nasty noises.

That night, as I was jamming my hard cock into her mouth, telling her what to do and calling her names, she stuck her hand between her legs and started banging herself while she sucked me. She had always been hot and had always sucked my dick with a wanton passion, but for the first time, she did it while she was banging her pussy and something entirely different started happening. She moaned and she bucked around and her whole body shook because she was pounding her fingers inside her pussy so hard.

Usually, the first time she'd blow me for the night, it never took me more than a minute to cum. But that night, while she furiously banged her fingers into her pussy and shook and jerked and moaned she had a thundering orgasm for the first time! At first, I wasn't sure what was going on. I could tell something very different was happening. It was like she was out of control, convulsing, gagging, sucking, bucking around so hard I had to hang onto her head so she wouldn't fall off the damn log!

It was new. I'd never seen her have an orgasm - although she'd told me there had been a couple times she when she "came" while her step-brothers were taking advantage of her - I only had a vague idea what it was. I really didn't understand that a woman could "cum" or what it was all about - as far as I knew, only guys came.

That night, once she went over the edge, her cock sucking grew with an intensity I'd never seen and it only took me a few seconds before I grabbed her hair and buried my dick in her mouth - she sucked the cum out of me so furiously it actually hurt! I came so hard my knees almost buckled. I sat down on the little log bench I'd built for us down there, pulled her up and we sat there in the fire-light, neither one of us wearing pants, she was completely naked, and we just stared at the fire and the water for a few minutes. I tried to wrap my mind around what had just happened.

We hardly ever drank when we met. She knew I didn't really like it and there was such a crazy passion going on between us I guess she didn't really feel like she had to drink before she let some guy do whatever he wanted to her - besides, it was me, her protector. And now, it was ME, making her do whatever the fuck I wanted! NOW it was ME, who'd made her have a wild, convulsing orgasm. I can't describe the feeling of power that I felt, at that moment.

From there, things progressed about as far as we could take them without actually fucking. I was too young to even think about fucking her in the ass but I'm sure she would have done it if I had thought of it! We'd meet every other night, just like clockwork. We had our own private little trail down to "our spot". I always kept the fire small and built up the pit with rocks so the light couldn't be easily seen. Occasionally we could hear the guys down at the other spot, but they didn't know who was down where we were - for all they knew it was a couple older guys fishing and they didn't want any trouble - so we were left alone. But, even though we were around a corner and a couple hundred yards away - sound carries around water and I always thought that they must be able to hear us - as far as I know, nobody ever came down to investigate the noises.

Things got to the point where sometimes we wouldn't even talk when she'd walk up. I always got there first, got the fire going, and spread an old sleeping bag on the ground so she wouldn't have to kneel in the dirt and rocks. Sometimes we'd sit and talk and occasionally have a couple little sips if she brought something to drink. But mostly, especially if she was a little late and I'd been sitting there, thinking about it, anticipating it - as soon as she walked up I'd tell her "take your shirt off" before I'd even say "Hi". Then other times I'd just order her to strip, make her drop her shorts and stand in front of me naked while she shivered and looked embarrassed and scared

Even then, as a dumb teenager, I could tell it made her nervous but I could also tell it made her all the more like she was mine and I knew she would do what ever I told her to do - absolutely anything! It was a good thing I didn't have more experience than I did - I've often wondered what I could have made her do if only I'd thought of it - I'm sure that even she didn't know what her limits were or if she even had any. I absolutely loved seeing her standing there, naked, shivering with anticipation, and somehow, looking innocent while she awaited my direction, nervously.

Even though I was younger and she was almost a grown woman - having this power over her - making her strip and do whatever I told her was absolutely intoxicating - hell, I guess it was more intoxicating BECAUSE I was younger and she was fully developed! I have to admit, I took full advantage of it - and of her! In the few weeks following the time I punched Bobby out, she'd become a virtual sex slave.

Whatever I told her to do, she did without hesitation. Well, that's not true, exactly. Sometimes she'd hesitate and defy me, just a little - waiting for me to get forceful and make her do what I said - whether it was by verbal command or actually grabbing her, pushing her to her knees and pulling her hair till she howled and I stuck my dick in her mouth. The more forceful I was, the more command I had over her, the more I made her submit, the hotter she got. I didn't even know anything about that stuff then - it wasn't until a couple years later - when I was with Jamie, that I realized exactly what she was and what she needed...

I haven't thought about Nadeen and this aspect of it for many years. It just dawned on me - what if I'd of known Jamie AND Nadeen at the same time. I can hardly even imagine the things I could have made both of them do... to each other and to me... Though, I have nothing to complain about or regret. I've had more than my share of nasty women. And now, I have the best woman I could have ever imagined AND she is my dirty girl too. I'm a very lucky man and I'm finally smart enough to realize it!

Anyway, back to the end of the summer with Nadeen: After that first time, when she came so hard while she banged her own pussy, bringing herself to uncontrollable orgasm while she sucked my dick - after that, when she'd walk up, I'd almost always start out by telling her to drop her shorts, then I'd order her down on the sleeping bag make her spread her legs wide and bang herself while I watched her and told her how many fingers to use. Sometimes I'd make her suck on her fingers and lick the pussy juice off, then I'd make her suck my dick and she'd bang herself till we both came. Sometimes I'd bang her and tell her what a dirty slut she was, which would make her cum so hard she would literally flop and jerk around so hard I could barely keep my fingers inside her!

Then, a week or so later, I had her on the sleeping bag and she was banging herself furiously while I told her what to do and called her names. Without even realizing I was doing it, I found myself sticking my fingers in her pussy while she already had 3 or 4 fingers in her pussy. We both had our fingers in her pussy at the same time and we pounded them into her until she came, going "ohh fuck, ohhhh fuck" while gasping for air. Then we rested up for a bit and started again - each time becoming more intense and more forceful! I learned a lot of nasty little phrases and words - the dirtier I talked, the hotter she'd get, but she especially got really turned on when I'd call her a slut or a dirty cocksucker - demeaning things - the dirtier they were, the more she liked it! I had no idea what I was doing. I was making it up as I went and learning fast!

Then, one night, instead of standing up I had her lean over in my lap and start sucking. She already had her pants off and I started banging her pussy while she sucked me. By then I was well practiced in talking dirty and telling her what to do. I started telling her to "spread your legs" and "I'm going to stick my fingers inside you" and telling her what a dirty little slut she was and that she was "a little whore" and she'd "better do what I told her to do." I banged her ferociously. I don't know how many fingers I started with, but it didn't take long before I got four fingers in her! I almost lost control, slamming my fingers into her pussy, calling her names, telling her what to do and humping her mouth as hard as I could! She came so hard, and made so much noise I thought the whole world would hear her. Then I came and made even more noise! I'm amazed nobody heard us - who knows, maybe they did and were watching us the whole time...

After that first time of banging her while she was bent over my knees, sucking me, after I came she just kept sucking on me and sucking on me and didn't stop, even when I got soft and small. She just kept going and didn't stop until she made me hard and made me cum again. We rested up a little, even laughed a little about how much noise she'd made, then we did it again, only that time she banged herself feverishly and sucked me like she was possessed. I think we both came 4 times that night!

That started a new era. You can only do so much with banging and sucking. Toward the end, there were times I'd bend her over the log and bang her from behind. It was a good angle and I could almost get my whole hand inside her - actually I probably could have, if I'd of thought of it, which I didn't. I don't know how I refrained for fucking her. I wanted it so bad, but she was terrified of getting pregnant and I wasn't resourceful enough to get my hands on rubbers. So, I contented myself with finger banging the shit out of her, watching her bang herself, making herself cum over and over while she sucked my dick, and bending her over and sticking all my fingers as deep into her pussy as I could get them - which always made her cum almost violently and as soon as she'd recover, she'd immediately suck the cum out of me with incredible ferocity!

One time, toward the end of our little affair, after I'd sat on the log waiting a long time for her to show up, just as I had given up and was heading home, I bumped into her on the trail. She immediately started apologizing. I wasn't really mad, but you know, I was horny as hell and the pressure had built up. By this time I knew how to take control of her, so I sort of grabbed her arm and marched her down to out spot, telling her she was a bad girl and to never make me wait for her again.

By the time I got her down to our spot, she was making this strange whimpering sound and all she could say, in a soft, raspy whisper was "no" and "please." I sensed what she wanted, so I took control and immediately got forceful with her. I pulled her long sleeve shirt open, buttons flew, as I yanked it down to her wrists, sort of trapping her hands behind her back. Then I yanked her bra straps down and pulled her bra down to her wrists. Suddenly, she was breathing really hard and had a strange look on her face. She kept up with "nooo" and then started with "please nooo." She was almost crying, saying it over and over in a pleading whisper.

By then, we'd done things enough times, in enough different ways, that I could tell when she was really turned on. I looked at her, standing there, her arms stuck behind her back, her clothes peeled off her, naked from the waist up, and she was breathing like she'd just sprinted a hundred yards. I immediately realized that what I'd just done had turned her on more than everything that had ever happened before. So I looked her right in the eye and told her "just stand there, don't you move an inch, SLUT!" Then I said "Do you understand me?" She was so wound up she could barely answer - she just nodded her head yes and, in a high, sort of squeaky voice sort of stuttered out "Yes Sir!" and "ohhh please."

"Yes Sir?" - That caught me off guard. But I quickly realized I'd just gained a whole new power over her. So, without even thinking I told her "don't you ever make me wait like that again!" and her reply was "No, I won't, I promise..." Her voice quavered and her body shook, and her bare tits heaved up and down as she gasped for air.

I stared at her in disbelief and didn't know what to do next. So I twisted her top and tightened it around her wrists until it was very tight. I undid her bra, and wrapped that around her wrists and tied it in a knot! As I jerked the knot tight around her wrists she was breathing so hard, she was almost hyperventilating and her whole body was shaking while she whispered over and over "nooo" and "ohhhh please." The new power over her had left me speechless. And she was absolutely breathless as she gasped for air and shivered. So I ordered her "you just stand there, and don't you move." I bent down and stoked up the nearly dead campfire, stalling while I tried to figure out what to do with my newfound power over her.

Once I got it going, I stood up and couldn't believe that she was shaking and breathing even harder than before. I still didn't know what to say. So, without saying a word, I stepped up to her, got in so close we were almost touching. I undid her pants and jerked her pants and panties down to her knees. She gasped for air and was still breathing in short gasping breaths, her chest was heaving and she was shivering uncontrollably.

By this time, I was in no-mans land. I knew something cool and very sexy was happening, but I also knew I had to take it to another level. I wasn't sure what that level was. My mind was reeling and I was thinking hard "how far should I take this" while trying to decide exactly what "taking this to another level" would look like and how would I know if I went too far? I knew I had to hang onto this crazy sensation she was feeling - but I didn't know what she wanted. Where had her emotions gone? What should I do to push her up and over the top? How do I take control of her emotions like I'd never done before? She looked up at me, made eye contact, and in quavering whisper she just kept saying "nooo" and "ohhh please, nooo" over and over. She was gasping for breath, taking in short, fast gulps of air - her body shaking like she was freezing cold.

So, I looked her right in the eye and in my deepest, most directive voice, which came out as a raspy, forceful whisper I said "don't you move" and reached down to stick a finger in her cunt. When I touched her pussy she jumped and was almost crying while she said "nooo" and "ohhh noooo" over and over. She had pussy juice literally running down her legs! I hadn't even touched her and she certainly hadn't touched herself, but she was soaking wet.

I straightened, looked her in the eye and hissed at her "spread your legs" and then barked at her "SLUT!" She opened them as far as she could, which wasn't that far because she still had her shorts on, sort of. I jammed a couple of fingers into her and started banging her harder than I'd ever done it before. She was moaning so loud I almost told her to shut up, but I could tell she wasn't far from cumming so I just grouped my fingers together and kept pounding them into her soaking wet pussy.

I can remember bending my legs and twisting my body, so I could get a good angle. That put me in a position so I could look right up at her naked tits and into her eyes. She was heaving and shivering and absolutely gasping for air. And now, there were actual tears running down her cheeks! She was crying and shivering and gasping for air in short little breaths - all the while whispering "ohhhh noooo" - "ohhhh noooo" over and over.

She was scared, but it was a turned-on kind of scared. She was overcome with anticipation. It was like I was possessed with a new feeling of power and lust. At that moment I knew I had total control over this chick, this older woman, with big tits and pussy juice literally running down her legs - while she waited for me to take her wherever the hell I wanted to take her - she trembled and gasped and awaited her fate.

I can't remember exactly what I said but I hissed something directly into her ear like "don't you ever make me wait like that again." Then I asked her if she understood me. I'll never forget the next part. She'd just started to say "I won't" or "I promise" but her shivering had turned to shaking and before she could get the words out she started moaning. Her eyes rolled back and her knees buckled and she had such a powerful orgasm I had to grab her so she wouldn't fall into the fire. I wasn't even touching her, just my words had sent her over the edge and into the most powerful orgasm she'd ever experienced!

I sat down on the little make-shift bench and pulled her down with me, so she wouldn't fall. I intended to sit her on the log, next to me. Somehow she wound up kneeling by my side, facing me instead of sitting next to me. I'd like to say I planned it, but it just happened by accident. But, with her there next to me, her pants pulled down, on her knees, with her back straight and her hands tied tightly behind her back - I grabbed her hair, pulled and made her look me in the eyes. I just went over the edge.