Getting Lucky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without even thinking I pulled her down, bent her over my knees and started spanking her bare ass. I wasn't going easy, I'd never spanked her (or any other girl) before, but I was spanking her like I meant it. She had kind of a big ass and my bare hand made a loud noise. Every time I wacked her ass it would shake and she'd yowell out "oww" and say "please, please, please" over and over. Her bare ass flushed with red marks from my spanks. I can't remember really saying anything to her but I can clearly remember having to hang onto her with my right arm, holding her so she wouldn't roll off my lap. She was moaning and gasping for air like she was totally out of breath!

I was in total control of her and she was completely lost in the lust and passion. I waked her ass a few more times, good and hard. I decided to scoot her up so I could stick my fingers into her pussy. I told her again "don't you move, I'm going to bang your pussy hard." But, just as slid my hand around the curve of her ass, before I even touched her pussy, she moaned, REAL LOUD, and started going "OHhhh, Ohhhh, OOOOOHhhh" as she erupted into another incredible orgasm! She was jumping and shaking and I had to wrap both arms around her, pulling her in, so she wouldn't fall onto the ground, or into the fire. She was bucking and wreathing and crying with big tears running down her face - it was all I could do to hang onto her!

By this time, my dick was so hard it actually hurt. Before she'd even come back to her senses I pulled her up and got her back on her knees. Her wrists were still stuck behind her back so I had to steady her for a minute. She looked up at me with a look of lust that I've rarely seen the rest of my life. I didn't really mean for it to happen. I meant to drop my jeans and jam my cock into her mouth. But she was still weak and shaking and she rolled off her knees and fell onto the old sleeping bag. The image of her laying there, her hands bound behind her, twisting and shaking and moaning was just too much. I dropped down and started banging her pussy. She was so wet I couldn't believe it. All of my fingers just slid into her. I started banging her hard, sticking them in as deep and forcefully as I could - I mean really pounding her cunt, like I was outta control, which I pretty much was. Then, without meaning to, I pulled my hand out a little too far and when I pushed it back in two of my fingers went into her cunt and my two littlest fingers just slipped into her ass!

I immediately realized what had happened. An asshole feels a lot different than a pussy - even when they're both soaking wet! I kind of went "ohh fuck" not intending to do that. But it was sort of too late, I was already banging her with fingers in both holes and she went crazy. Instantly she was bucking and shaking and lifting her ass off the sleeping bag. Clearly she wanted it and clearly she wanted me to keep banging both holes - so I did!

I pounded her in both holes as hard as I could - totally out of control, calling her names, telling her I was fucking her in the ass while she whined and moaned and gasped for air, saying "nooooo" and "oooohhhh please noooooo" over and over! I just kept calling her names, then I said "you slut, I'm fucking both of your holes - take it in the ass you fucking slut - take it." She was squirming and moaning and crying while she laid on the sleeping bag, hands bound behind her - with her bare tits and her pants pulled down past her knees! I pounded her ass and cunt a couple more times and started to move so I could stick my dick in her mouth - then her squirming turned to convulsions and very loud moans as she rolled into another big powerful orgasm that left her laying there, sobbing uncontrollably!

Finally I pulled my hand out of her and I yanked my cut-offs down. I scooted around in front of her, grabbed her head and tryed to get her on her knees so I could fuck her mouth while she was still bound. Just as I was getting positioned to stick my cock in her mouth I felt it welling up in my balls. I wasn't even touching my cock. She wasn't touching my cock. I started shaking, I tried to get my cock to her mouth and she opened her mouth, wanting it. But, it was too late. I shot a huge stream of cum straight into the middle of her face! I jerked and as I grabbed for my cock I shot another load and it shot across her nose and right into her eye. The next shot almost hit her in the mouth, almost. Finally, I felt her wet lips wrap around my cock and I continued to have the most powerful orgasm I'd ever had. I just kept telling her "swallow it, swallow it" and "suck it harder." But it wouldn't have mattered. She'd already swallowed my whole cock down her throat and was sucking for all she was worth.

I finally dropped back against the bench. Now I was the one gasping for air. We stayed in that position for a minute or two, then I got her up, untangled the knot of her blouse and bra straps and suddenly she was kneeling there completely naked. Without even thinking that she still had cum in her mouth and on her lips and face I kissed her more passionately than I ever had. I can still remember holding her naked body, kneeling there by the barely flickering fire, feeling her literally shivering, like she was freezing cold - but it was probably still 70 degrees out and she was next to a fire!

I sat back against the little bench and she dropped back down and fell in next to me. This time she was sort of facing me, positioned between my legs and before I could even tell her what to do she started sucking my dick again. I was so hard, it had stayed semi-hard. She was making dirty, gurgling sounds while sucking my dick as deep into her throat as she could. It probably only took me another two minutes until I erupted again. Only this time she had my cock deep in her mouth and she sucked every last drop out of me.

That incident started a whole new phase in our sexual meetings. If you can believe it, rough sex became standard and we were still teenagers, who'd never even fucked each other. After a few times, one evening she showed up in an older looking blouse. It was too tight on her and the material was thin - I could clearly see she wasn't wearing a bra. I'd gotten in the habit of meeting her on the trail. Sometimes I'd sort of pop out of the bushes and startle her, almost dragging her down to the fire. But seeing her like that confused me a little. She just stepped in close, and without kissing me she whispered in my ear "I got this at the Goodwill for 50 cents" - "you can rip it off of me." She didn't say pull it or tear it she said "rip it" with an intonation that I understood perfectly. She was ready for me to get rougher and more forceful.

Believe me, as a horny teenager who'd somehow gained full sexual authority over an older and very nasty girl, I took full advantage of the situation. It was nearly dark. I got behind her, grabbed both of her wrists and pinned them behind her back while I marched her down to our secluded little spot, by a small fire. I backed her up against a tree. By then I had a few lengths of soft cotton rope stashed down there. I ordered her to "stand there and don't you dare move!" Immediately she was breathing hard and her chest was heaving. I jerked her hands back, around the little tree. I already had a boline knot at one end, so it was a simple task to make a loop and cinch her hands up tight.

I stepped in front of her, admired my catch and said "what have I told you about making me wait?" Just as I finished the words I grabbed her tight little blouse with both of my hands and ripped it off her. She must have somehow sewn the top two buttons onto the blouse, because when I jerked it, instead of the buttons flying, the shirt tore open, leaving a big ragged tear down the front, exposing one big breast and leaving the other partially covered, with her hard nipple almost sticking through the thin material.

I stepped close, pulled open her shorts, and jerked them down. Immediately I was banging her pussy and asking her what kind of slut she was, walking down there, dressed like that. As I jammed my finger into her cunt I said "what did you think was going to happen, huh SLUT?" - "Did ya think you'd run into some nice guy and have a pic-nic or something?" I banged her, called her a nasty little cunt and before I could even get two fingers inside her she was cumming like crazy! When she'd settled, just a little, I loosened the ropes just barely enough so she could kneel down with the ropes still holding her to the little tree. I stepped in close, pushing her head back against the tree and told her "don't you spill one drop!" and "do you understand me, huh, SLUT?"

Her eyes got big, she whimpered and before she could say anything I was pounding her mouth so hard her head was bouncing off the tree! Just before I came I stopped, stepped back, and took in the whole image of her kneeling there, hands tied behind her, her shirt torn wide open, her face flushed red while she gasped for air. I let that whole image burn into my brain. Then I stepped forward and jammed my cock down her throat. In about 3 strokes she was choking on my cum!

We had some very intense sessions out there, in the woods, by the water or by the fire. I never did fuck her and it never dawned on me to fuck her ass either - though I'd often lamented that later. But we'd role play, she became a regular customer at Goodwill, showing up in some very interesting and always sexy outfits. I'd catch her and tear her clothes and she'd have the most unbelievably powerful orgasms, especially after I'd torn her clothes and was spanking her or banging her while she was tied up, sucking me off.

As I've mentioned, I was a motorcycle racer. I was pretty good and I was climbing up in the local ranks. One day I got a call and was offered a full sponsored ride by a big motorcycle shop, in a far away town. It took me over a week to break the news to her. She cried and cried. I promised I'd come back to see her. That one day I'd come and get her and we'd run off together. But, that never happened. I'd bought an older van and was traveling, racing in different locations around the west. I met up with some old friends and we moved into a big, old cabin at the end of a dead-end road - the same place I wrote about in "She Wanted It." I continued to prosper in my racing career, and slowly Nadeen became a fading memory.

A couple of years later I found myself racing at Ascot Park, which wasn't all that far from where Nadeen was - or had been. So, I thought "what the hell" and headed that way, dreaming of taking her down to our old spot, and this time I'd fuck the hell out of her - make her beg for it. And, believe it or not, after a little looking, I was actually able to find her. Except she had a baby and was living in a trailer park. We talked for a while then some tall, skinny asshole showed up. He wasn't very friendly and I could tell she was a little afraid of what he'd do. He knew better than to fuck with me, but I wanted to be sure my visit didn't cause her any trouble. So, I said something about looking for an old friend and thought Nadeen might know where she'd gone.

That seemed to satisfy him and she looked a little relieved. I said "Adios", hopped into my van and took off, never to see her again. Periodically I thought about her and the wild summer we had. In retrospect, I'm sure it was for the best. We had different paths and different futures. We'd never been boyfriend and girlfriend - not even close, really - we'd just shared some wild, hormone driven times together.

I realize these stories aren't exactly following a chronology. I write them as I remember them. Then I sometimes remember something that happened in-between, out of sequence. But I'm sure you guys can sort through that. I hope there are women out there who are also digging these stories.

I've probably got a few more tales to tell. I'll do my best to stick as close to the truth in these stories as I'm able to remember - these really are true stories and I'll try not to embellish - though I may have to occasionally fill in a blank or two if I can't quite remember a small part.

Thanks!