Getting Lucky

Story Info
Taking your vows seriously.
1.2k words
4.63
134.6k
141
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moreandmore
moreandmore
2,311 Followers

Things have been hectic, but someone I respect has encouraged me to write a ten page all-encompassing story. After removing most of the clichés' this didn't turn out to be all that long.

Please read my profile for my stance on comments. Feel free to email suggestions or to start a conversation. Private messages work too.

Alexander Erik Kronlund; Martin Max; Rami Yacoub: "If there's nothing missing in my life, then why do these tears come at night?"

= = = =

My name is Mariela and I come into this bar a few nights every week. There were only a dozen or so people in the bar tonight. Tonight's target was sitting by himself, close enough to see the football game, but basically staring at his hands.

I broke the ice "Here to remember, or here to forget?"

He quit looking at my hands and tilted his head upwards. Even though he was about my age, there had been some rough years. I was standing behind the chair opposite of him.

"Tonight is remembering. How about you?"

"Can I sit?"

"Help yourself."

"Thanks. I'm Mariela. I'm remembering too."

"You're the first."

"Excuse me?"

"You're the first Mariela I've met."

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?"

"Good. We'd be quits if you had the same name as the bitch."

"Did she take YOUR name too?"

"Cute, no, sorry, I'm Gene."

"Well Gene, seems like you've had a few already. You're not planning on driving are you?"

"Mariela, I've given up planning. Take it one thing at a time, you know. It ain't closing time is it?"

"No sweetie. Let's talk about what you were trying to remember."

"My kids. It's been a year since they moved away. What are you trying to remember?"

"My husband. Lost him recently. Where'd your kids move to?"

"I don't know."

"What's her name, you know, the bitch? The one that just left one day."

"Well don't that beat all? I can't remember it."

"I really like you Gene. If you'd like to get lucky, how about walking me home?"

"Me? Really? It's been so long. Let me settle up my tab."

With wings hooked, we walked three blocks to the house. Things were quiet as my daughter always seemed to be making herself scarce. That new found freedom does that to a college freshman.

Gene was gentle with me. I treated him to a nice oral warmup before he anxiously pulled me up onto the bed, and speared my juicy slit. It was incredible. Afterwards he fell asleep, so I simply pulled the covers over him.

+ + + +

In the morning I quietly closed the door and made my way into the kitchen.

I puttered around the house all day, catching up on the laundry and cleaning. The house had gotten too quiet, so I headed for the pub. Rocky, the guy behind the bar knows me well, so I stopped to catch up with him.

With Rocky providing the color commentary, I nursed a water downed scotch rocks. He was here again, but a woman had just sauntered over and was charming him. I waited my turn, eavesdropping.

The seasoned pro "I've seen you in here before. Can I join you?"

"Sure, grab an open saddle missy. I'm Gene."

"Suzette. Nice to meet you."

She cupped his hand, and he did nothing to dissuade her. With two empties on the table, Gene excused himself to use the restroom. Rocky went over and talked with Suzette. She graciously left, her tab having been paid for by me.

When Gene came out, with Suzette gone, he barked at Rocky.

"Hey guy, where'd she go?"

"Someone called. She left a message for you. Said she wanted to thank you."

He raised the mug "Cool!"

I waited five minutes before wiggling my way to his table. He noticed, but said nothing.

With my standard opening "Here to remember or here to forget?"

He looked sideways then scanned me head to toe. I knew he was mentally undressing me.

"Forgetting."

"What is it that you are trying to forget?"

"The pain of finding out that she has a lover. I never knew. No way could I live with her after that. Enough about me. Why are you here?"

"Same as you I guess. Trying to forget the pain. Just when you think things couldn't get any better, it was gone, in a flash."

"I'll buy. What's your pleasure?"

"Scotch rocks. What's your name sailor?"

"Gene. Have we met? There's something about you that I kind of recognize."

"Anything's possible Gene. Might have been me in front of you at the drug store. Tell me more about your wife."

"Wish I could. I guess I'm so pissed and drunk that I don't remember much about her. Just as well. She broke my heart."

"You know Gene, I don't have anybody waiting for me. Would you like to walk me home?"

He beamed like a lucky teenager.

"Sure. Let me settle up my bill and then we'll get a move on."

We hadn't been inside the house for five minutes before I was leading him to the bedroom. He was as hard as a baseball bat. It was incredible. Gene lovingly undressed me and it was some of the hottest sex I could remember.

Afterwards he fell asleep, so I simply pulled the covers over him.

+ + + +

In the morning I quietly closed the door and made my way into the kitchen.

My daughter Bonnie greeted me "Morning mom. I take it you found him quickly."

"Yeah, he was at Clancy's Pub again."

"What modes has he been in?"

"The other night it was something about a wife taking his two kids and moving away. That's a new one. Last night was his wife had a lover."

"He wasn't married before you was he?"

"Oh no sweetie. We met in high school, went to college together, and got married shortly after we received our bachelor's degrees."

"So where does he come up with this stuff?"

"He spends hours reading erotic stories on the internet. He gets all wrapped up in them and becomes the protagonist. I have to come up with a better way to prevent him from leaving the house."

+ + + +

I know I can't blame him. Gene was always trying to please me. If I hadn't mentioned that I couldn't bake his birthday cake until I had flour, he wouldn't have been in his car. I told him it could wait. But he wasn't having it. When he didn't come back I panicked.

The accident scene looked like he was broadsided. After identifying myself, I learned that he'd been taken to Rose Memorial. A few minutes after arriving at the hospital, I learned he was undergoing surgery to relieve the pressure on his brain.

Gene's fortieth birthday cake was never baked. He was in the hospital for six weeks. The prognosis was good. The downside was that he had little to no ability to retain new memories. His memory of past events was spotty. On good days I was his loving wife. Other days I was some unknown caretaker. Each day was like fingerprints: no two were alike.

+ + + +

Epilogue:

My routine is set. Take care of things around the house, and some days go find Gene. He carries his cell phone, and I use the 'Find phone' app to track him down.

One morning Bonnie greeted me with "Morning mom. How long can you put up with this?"

"For better or worse sweetie. I'm here for him until one of us dies."


moreandmore
moreandmore
2,311 Followers