Getting Married Set Me Free Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't get the chance to reply as Lucy's right hand came down on my butt, and it was with more speed than any of the guys.

"Ten, thank you sir sorry ma'am."

As Lucy moved away and the next guy moved in for his turn I heard Henry ask Lucy about the yoga. She shut him down by saying that they were private, ladies only sessions.

Two more guys and 3 more girls spanked me before it was time for Henry's second turn. By then my butt was getting quite numb and my arousal level was quickly rising. As Henry was looking down at my pussy, or my red butt, or both, I heard Dylan say,

"A little harder this time Henry."

Henry's version of a little harder was a lot, lot harder and when it landed I said,

"Fuuuck that hurt," I said as really strong ripples of electricity went from my butt to my clit, then up to my nipples.

"Oh shit, I'm cuuuuuummmming." I managed to say.

My body started shaking and jerking and my hands gripped my legs like my life depended on it. I was also letting out a few swear words, something which was a first for me. I would have been grounded for a month and my mother would have immediately taken me to church to confess my sins if she had heard what I was saying at that moment.

When I finally started to return to normal I opened my eyes and saw Henry right in front of me and he was surrounded by everyone who could manage to see me. What's more, Henry had a phone in his hand and was pointing the camera lens at my pussy. I wondered how long that had been there. Dylan was standing behind me and slowly stroking the side of my face.

Henry was the first to speak.

"You've got a real keeper there Dylan, you should have seen her pussy convulsions, it was like she was trying to suck in a cock. Oh wait, you've probably seen her doing that already but I'm sure that you'll watch the video that I'll email to everyone. You're one lucky bastard Dylan."

I let go of my legs and slowly got off the table, Dylan coming round it to make sure that I could stand unsupported.

"Okay folks," Henry continued, "It's time to wind up the barbecue but there will be a proper CMNF barbecue next summer so you ladies don't have to worry about what to wear and I hope that some of our wonderful girls will put on some displays like young Esther just has. On behalf of everyone here I'd like to officially thank Dylan and his amazing new bride Esther."

There was a round of applause and I stood there feeling a little embarrassed before all the girls, including me, started looking for our clothes. Then it was a polite thank you and good-byes to Henry and Julia who looked a little embarrassed.

Some people had phoned for a taxi or Uber and were hanging around at the front of the house, others, like Tom and Lucy, and Dylan and me, were walking to the nearest Underground station.

Once on the street Dylan asked me if I was okay.

"I'm worn out but very happy, I owe you big time for today Dylan, did you have any of that planned?"

"Nope, it was all spontaneous."

"Well I hope that your brain keeps thinking as quick as it did today."

"How does your butt feel?"

"On fire and sore."

"I'll rub some ice on it when we get home."

"Thanks."

"So Esther," Tom said, "did you really enjoy being spanked, or was it just that you wanted everyone to see your pussy?"

"Both Tom."

"You're even more of an exhibitionist than Lucy is."

"Not complaining are you Tom?" I asked.

"Hell no."

"It looks like you've got yourself quite a party piece Esther." Dylan said.

"What's a party piece?" I asked.

"Something that someone does at most parties that they go to and sometimes at any public event." Dylan answered.

"You aren't seriously saying that you are going to strip me naked and spank me at every party that we go to Dylan?"

"No, not at all Esther, sometimes I'll get other men to do it for me, you'll enjoy that more than if it's me spanking you won't you? And sometimes I'm sure that you'll just strip off without any prompting and ask men to spank you."

"Oh my gawd, you are serious? I could never do that on my own."

"Are you sure Esther?" Lucy asked.

"The question is Esther, you certainly enjoyed getting naked and getting spanked this afternoon, and don't try to tell me that you didn't, your dripping pussy and that orgasm told everyone that you did enjoy it, so do you want it to happen again?"

"No I don't, well maybe, okay I enjoyed it, especially as you sort of forced me to do it, but I'm sure that there will be times that I really don't want to be spanked."

"Okay, I can understand that, how about we have a safe word or phrase that you can say that will stop things dead in their tracks."

"That sounds good, a safety net."

"Exactly, how about if you say 'I'll tell my mother,' I will doing anything to you and change the subject straight away."

"Ha, you know how to pick them Dylan Hargreaves, I never want to hear my mother's name again so yes. I guess that that would be a good choice."

"But you only say it if you REALLY mean it, none of these half-hearted objections that you don't really mean."

"So if I say 'no', you will ignore me and keep stripping or spanking me?"

"Yes, and we'll extend that to finger fucking and any other sexual activity, and yes, the word 'no' can be just for the benefit of the people watching you and you will need to say 'I'll tell my mother' for me to stop"

"Okay Dylan, did I ever tell you that I love you?"

By then we'd reached the Underground station and as we went down the escalator I turned and looked up to Lucy to ask if she was going to the yoga on Thursday, and I got an eyeful of her pussy. I knew that her dress was longer than mine and as I was asking her I realised just how good a view short skirts gave when the wearer is on an escalator. That thought made my pussy tingle and decided that I definitely would take Dylan up on his offer of taking me on the Underground at rush hour.

The train wasn't very full and there was seats for all of us but I didn't sit down, I stood next to Dylan and he put an arm round my leg that was nearest to him. He slid his hand up to my bare pussy and toyed with my clit as we all recalled events that had taken place that afternoon.

Lucy saw what Dylan was doing but she did nothing other than give me a knowing smile.

Tom and Lucy got off the train first and then I asked Dylan if he thought that he'd get a bigger bonus because of my spanking.

"I doubt it, but we'll never know if my bonus is bigger than what the other guys get because we never talk about remunerations. For all I know this girls flashing Henry to increase the chances of their man getting a big bonus might just be a ploy put out by him to con all the guys into getting their girls to flash him."

"The sneaky .......... "

"Yes he is, but you can't deny that you enjoyed yourself can you?"

"No, it was amazing, I can't wait for next year."

Whilst Dylan was talking I was looking around and I saw a middle-aged man looking at me and I wondered if he could see what Dylan was doing to me. I'd spread my feet a bit to give Dylan better access and I guessed that my dress was only just covering my pussy, but maybe it had gone a bit higher and the man could see my bare pubis and slit.

Dylan didn't make me cum before we had to get off the train, but he sure did leave me wanting him to fuck me and it didn't help that the middle-aged man got off the train at the same station as us and he followed us up the escalator. Dylan had seen the man and he went up the escalator in front of me.

Back at home Dylan stood me in the shower and sprayed cold water on my butt. Then he dried me and then rubbed some moisturiser cream on it. I was laid on my stomach on the bed and as Dylan was rubbing the cream on I slowly spread my legs and I ended up with moisturiser cream all over, and inside my pussy. Dylan finger fucked me to another glorious orgasm before I went to sleep.

For the first time since near the start of our honeymoon, Dylan's cock wasn't inside me when I went to sleep.

*****

Day 10 - Tuesday

It wasn't until the Tuesday morning that I again woke up to the feeling of Dylan's cock sliding in and out of my pussy. The alarm had gone off early because I wanted to go on the Underground with Dylan. I'd set the alarm for 30 minutes earlier than normal to give us time for a proper fuck and shower which we combined into one.

I wore a denim skirt that the back only just covers my butt, and the front is a little shorter, just coming down to the top of my slit. I also wore a heavier top, but still one that affords a good view down the front from above, and a pair of 4 inch heels. I wanted to be a bit taller so that a tall guy could easily reach my butt.

It wasn't a nice day, cooler and wetter than of late and we left home with one arm linked with Dylan's and him holding an umbrella.

When I'd gone to school on the Underground I was going in the direction of outer London so the trains weren't anywhere near as crowded as the ones going to central London, which is where Dylan works.

My fun started on the station platform where the crowd and the jostling actually surprised me. When the train arrived and everyone tried to get on at once I wondered if we'd actually get on, but somehow everyone did. Dylan and I ending up standing at the end of the carriage. Dylan was beside me, but as we had pre-arranged, we didn't communicate.

I couldn't get to anywhere where I could hang on to something but the density of the people meant that it was highly unlikely that I would end up on the floor.

It was the same for the people around me, we were just a mass of standing bodies pressing against each other.

As the train swayed from side to side so did the mass of people who only got the chance to shuffle their feet a centimetre at a time. Somehow, that didn't quite apply to hands and I soon felt a hand on my hip, partially on my skirt and partially on my bare skin and I gasped a little at the contact.

It was on the other side to Dylan so I guessed that it wasn't his hand.

From the other side of the carriage I heard a woman say,

"Get your hand off me you pervert."

But no one said anything or did anything.

Within seconds the hand slowly started moving down and to my butt and squeezed it. After a few seconds of no reaction from me, the hand slid further down passed the hem of my skirt then back up under my skirt where it squeezed me again.

By then my arousal level was rising, my nipples and clit were tingling and my pussy was wet, which helped the hand for it's next move that was to slide between my legs along my slit,

The train stopped at a station but no one at my end of the carriage moved, I guessed that they were all going to central London.

As the train started to move again, so did the hand. It slid back and forwards, catching my clit each time it moved forwards.

I think that I must have moaned a little because the man in front of me turned his head and looked at me, then he looked down and I knew that he could see down my top and most of my little tits.

The fingers between my legs were still moving back and forwards and I knew that if it went on for much longer I'd cum on that train.

Unfortunately, the train started slowing and seconds later it stopped at another station. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned my head to see Dylan looking at me and nodding to tell me that it was time to get off the train.

"Damn." I thought, "just when I was getting close."

Half the occupants of the train got off at that stop and headed for the escalators up. Dylan managed to get a hold of one of my hands and we ended up going up the escalator with me on a step above him.

A hand appeared between my legs again and flicked my clit a couple of times. This time I knew that it could only be Dylan.

At ground level we walked out onto the street and Dylan led me in the direction of his office block.

"Does that happen every day?" I asked Dylan.

"No, but I usually get into a position where I can watch the girls and I can tell from their expressions if someone is groping them. I take it that you got groped Esther?"

"I did, but I didn't cum, close but not over the edge."

"Shame, put the Lush in this afternoon and I'll see if I can do something about that."

We got to Dylan's office block, kissed and I turned to go somewhere where I could get a cup of coffee and decide what I was going to do that day.

I found a coffee shop, got one and sat outside. It had stopped raining but was still cool and cloudy.

"Ah, back to typical British weather." I thought.

I'd sat and not crossed my legs, showing a lot of thigh skin, and probably lower stomach and pussy skin, but I wasn't expecting anyone to notice and most Londoners go around with blinkers on. I also wasn't expecting many tourists to be around that early and I was surprised by a young Japanese couple who stopped in front of me. They were talking to each other in Japanese but they were also looking at me.

"Go on, have a good look." I said to myself as I opened my knees a bit.

After more Japanese talk the finally moved on leaving me to wonder if I was going to head back home or do some window shopping. Since I'd got married I'd discovered that I could look at nice clothes and that there was a good chance that I could get them, whereas before being married I'd given up on looking because I knew that there was no chance of my mother ever buying any of the nice clothes that I saw in shop windows.

I'm not sure how I got there, but I found myself outside the Young Ladies Fashion Emporium looking at some of the amazing clothes on the mannequins in the window. One of the mannequins looked a bit different to the others, more life-like, and it was wearing, well next to nothing, just a pair of fabric-less knickers. I realised that the mannequin had a slit and a clit that were uncovered.

Then the mannequin's leg moved a little and I stepped back in almost shock.

"What the!?" I said to myself and decided to go into the shop to find out what was going on.

Bethany greeted me with a hug and I could feel her hard nipples pressing against my little tits. She was wearing a totally see-through dress, with nothing under it, that I was sure that I'd seen hanging on a rack the last time that I was there.

"Well Esther, you've come here on just the right day." Bethany said, "I've got a photographer cum cameraman here to take some photos of some new lines that I'm selling. The the model also wants to be videoed masturbating so that the video can be posted on my other website. How do you fancy joining Emma and doing a double shoot?"

"Hmm, that should cheer me up a little. You said something about another girl called Emma, hasn't she arrived yet?" I replied as I looked around the shop and the parts of the back of the shop that I could see. The only other person that I could see was a young man in the back doing something with some lights.

"EMMA," Bethany loudly said, "come and meet the other girl in the shoot."

I was a bit puzzled then very surprised as the nearly naked mannequin from the window came to life and came over to Bethany and I.

"Esther, Emma; Emma, Esther. We now have a double shoot."

Emma and I both said hello then Bethany took us to the back of the shop where she introduced me to Tim, the photographer cum video cameraman. I noted that Tim looked me up and down before Bethany said,

"Down boy, Esther is married."

"Well girls," Tim said, "now that there's 2 of you each of you can put on each item and then we can see what suits each of you to get the best photos for the website."

Emma and I went to the table with the clothes on and we each chose an outfit. Emma's choice was a dress that was ultra short and very low-cut. Mine was a skirt and top, both see-through. I watched as Tim talked Emma through various poses, including some with her legs spread wide. I could see all of her bald pussy so I guessed that Tim's camera could as well.

"Okay, thanks Emma, Esther, you're on." Tim said without even turning to look at me.

When Tim looked up at me he said,

"Hmm, I guess that that top does go with that skirt, okay lets start."

Tim talked me through a few poses then said,

"Good Esther, take the top off please."

Although I was expecting to have my tits and pussy exposed I wasn't expecting to have to be topless for the photos and I wondered if the photos of me topless would end up on Bethany's website.

"Nice breasts Esther, can you tweak your nipples please?"

I did and Tim started taking photographs. When he was done he said,

"That was good Esther, now can you put the top back on and take the skirt off please?"

"Maybe I'm going to be on Bethany's website bottomless as well?" I thought as I did as instructed.

Again Tim talked me through different poses, and like Emma, some were with my legs spread quite wide.

By the time Tim had finished with me Emma was in another outfit and waiting.

On it went for the next hour or so until both Emma and I had modelled all the outfits. I was the last and when Tim told me that he had finished I took the last dress off leaving me as naked as Emma still was. Bethany appeared with 4 takeaway coffees and the 2 fully naked girls, one barely dressed and probably not legally dressed girl, and one fully clothed man sat around drinking coffee and talking.

When the paper coffee cups were empty Tim said,

"Okay Emma, give me a couple of minutes to setup the video cameras then I'll be ready for you. Esther, have you decided if you want to make a similar video, looking like you do I'm sure that you'll make quite a bit of money from it being on Bethany's porn website."

"I don't know," I replied, "I've never made a porn video before."

"Neither had I until I met Bethany," Emma said. "You're obviously comfortable being naked with Tim here, just pretend that the cameraman is actually your husband, that you're putting on a show for him. You have made yourself cum for him haven't you?"

"Well yes, of course I have but."

"Good, then look at the camera and imagine that it's your husband holding it. Tell you what, watch me then make a decision."

"That's not much of a background for a porn movie." I said, "the ones that I've seen are usually on a bed or a sofa."

"First time I take it Esther?" Tim asked.

"Yes."

"On my computer I can extract everything that isn't green and superimpose it on any image that I want so I can put you on a tropical beach or a bed or a park, whatever goes with the position that your body is in."

"Clever stuff Tim, did you learn that at university?"

"How to do it, yes."

By then Tim was ready with his camera and Bethany had put a green pillow and blanket on the floor. Emma lay down on the blanket and had told Tim that she was ready.

I'd never really watched a girl bringing herself off before, only guys doing it for the girl so it seemed a bit strange watching Emma but that feeling didn't last for long as Emma started exploring her pussy and nipples just like I used to do before I got married, although whenever I did it it was under my bedding and with my nightie stuffed in my mouth. If my mother ever heard or caught me I'd be grounded for months and have to say hundreds of Hail Marys.

Emma wasn't doing anything that I don't do to myself to start off with but as she got more aroused she started finger fucking herself with her right hand whilst the fingers of her left hand furiously rubbed her clit.

When I say finger fucked herself I mean 'fingers' fucking herself because she went from 1 finger to 2, then 3, and finally 4 fingers. I don't think that Dylan has ever had 4 fingers inside me. What's more Emma was quite vocal with moans, whimpers, grunts and gasps. I was impressed by the effort that Emma was putting into the task.