Getting Married Set Me Free Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Emma finally reached her peak I looked over to the main shop area to see if there was anyone there, and if there was, what were they thinking about all the sounds of pleasure. I didn't see anyone in the main shop area.

"Wow Emma, that was the best that I've ever seen, the real McCoy I assume?" Tim asked when Emma looked like she was returning to normal.

"You know that I never fake it Tim." Emma replied.

"Yes, that's one of the things that I like about you and Bethany." Tim replied.

"I must get around to looking at both of Bethany's websites." I thought as I nervously decided that I was going put on a show.

"So Esther," Bethany asked, "do you want to have some fun and earn some money?"

"Hmm, I'm not sure, I've never really performed for anyone before?"

"Hey, you were telling me earlier that you got spanked the other day by your husband's boss and work colleagues, that's not much different." Bethany said.

"You think so? Okay, I'll give it a go."

"Just relax Esther, close your eyes and imagine that it's your boyfriend's fingers on you." Emma said.

Tim went back to his camera then told me to get on the green stuff and to start whenever I wanted. I did, I got myself comfortable, closed my eyes and started to remember the last time that Dylan had had his fingers inside me.

I smiled as images of Dylan fucking me with his fingers came into my head and I realised that my left hand had moved to my right tit and my right hand was slowly rubbing my clit, my legs having spread wide without me even realising it.

It didn't take long for me to forget what was around me and to concentrate on my clit and hole and I jilled myself to an orgasm but it wasn't a really satisfying one. When I was able, I said,

"I don't think that I was very good at that Bethany."

"You made yourself cum didn't you Esther?" Tim asked.

"Yeah, I didn't fake it but I just didn't feel that it was my best one."

"Esther, would you like Tim to finger fuck you," Bethany said, "he's really good at it."

"Yeah, you've had lots of practise at it haven't you Tim?" Emma added.

I was silent for a few seconds as I thought about what Dylan would say, would he be okay with a stranger finger fucking me and it being videoed? It wasn't like it was proper fucking. I decided that Dylan would probably be okay with it if he could see it. Live wasn't an option so I asked Tim if he could give me a copy of the video on a memory stick.

"Sure, no problem, and I can give you to a copy of everything that I've recorded today if that's okay with Bethany."

"Of course it is." Bethany replied.

Everything agreed, I got back down and spread my legs as Tim started his camera recording again then came and knelt next to me.

Tim's left hand went to my right tit and his right hand went to my pussy and as both his hands touch me at the same time I gasped at the contact.

"Nice." Tim said as his fingers got to work on me.

"Oh my gawd, I thought that Dylan was good with his fingers but Tim was magic. I quickly started whimpering, gasping and goodness knows what else. It wasn't so much as what he was doing to my clit, it was what his fingers were doing inside me. He quickly found my G-spot, which Dylan is also good at finding, and started driving me crazy. I think that he was only fucking me with his middle 2 fingers because I could feel something rubbing the lower part of my butt, in time with his fingers going in and out of me. He was also pressing down just above my pubic bone with his thumb.

Somehow, I realised that my butt was up, off the floor as his fingers, and hand, were fucking me so hard and fast that I was going deleterious. If someone had asked me something I wouldn't have even heard them, never mind be capable of answering them. My body had gone into some sort of automatic, sex driven, semi conscious trance. My brain could think of nothing other than what was happening to my pussy and the effect that it was having on me, which was one looooong orgasm that was so intense that if I'd been able to think about I would have thought that I'd died and gone to heaven.

I have no ideas what noises I was making.

On and on it went, it seemed like hours before Tim finally slowed down and my butt dropped to the floor.

I slowly started to return to normal but I kept having little after-shock orgasms and short fits of giggling. I just couldn't think straight.

Eventually I managed to say something,

"What the fuck did you just do to me Tim?"

"I told you that he was good." Bethany said.

"Yeah, I can attest to that as well." Emma added.

Tim was just smiling as he went to his camera and stopped it recording.

"Don't rush to get up Esther," Bethany said, which was a good job because I had another little aftershock orgasm.

"Oh my gawd, that was beyond awesome. I said after a minute or so.

I started to get up and Bethany put out her arm to help me.

"How often do you want me to come and do some modelling for you Bethany?" I asked, "and will Tim be the photographer?"

"I've got your number Esther, I'll phone you when I need you."

"Do you rent Tim out Bethany? I've got a friend who would love to go through what I just have."

"Is she half as good looking as you Esther?" Bethany asked.

"She is, but her tits are bigger than mine."

"How big?"

"'A' or 'B' maybe."

"Good, I don't really cater for women with huge tits. If this friend is anything like you Esther, bring her in and I'll see what I can arrange."

"Thanks."

Emma and I put our clothes on then Emma left saying something about having to get back to work. Bethany and I talked for a while until Tim came from the back with his cameras and laptop. Before he left he gave me a memory stick. I couldn't wait to view the videos with Dylan next to me.

Bethany and I chatted a bit more until a customer arrived then I left and headed for home. I was still feeling quite horny so I sat very lazily on the train which appeared to please the young man sat opposite me. I didn't think about where I sat, just went to the seats along the sides of the carriage like I always do.

At home I really wanted to watch the videos but somehow I managed to wait until Dylan got home.

As soon as he came through the door I jumped up on him and said,

"Dylan, I've got some videos to show you of what I've been doing today. I really do hope that you won't be mad with me when you see them."

"Can it wait until we've eaten, I'm starving."

I reluctantly agreed but when we did watch them Dylan had a really hard cock and he stopped the video of Tim fingering me and got me to ride him reverse cowboy as we watched the rest of it.

"Is that that Bethany's girl's shop, and who was the guy?"

"Yes, apparently Tim is a friend of Bethany who photographs all the products that Bethany gets a model to wear for one of her websites. The finger fucking videos are for her other website. Are you mad at me for making those videos Dylan?"

"Hell no, you can make as many of those as you want. Do you know the web address of that Bethany's websites?"

"I've got them somewhere, I'll go and get them."

"Not right now, you're not going anywhere for quite some time."

Dylan still managed to be hard when we went to bed and I went to sleep with him still inside me.

*****

Day 11 - Wednesday

The alarm went off early again and we had a good fuck. As we were doing that Dylan asked me if he'd like him to finger me like Tim had.

"Hell yes, can we practise every day until you can make me go crazy like Tim did?"

"Try and stop me, but let's start tonight because I have to get to work."

Just as Dylan was leaving to go to work I said,

"Can you remember to drive me crazy with my Lush today please?"

"Sugar, I was quite busy yesterday afternoon and I forgot, sorry."

"I forgive you stud. Go or you'll be late."

Dylan did remember, the Lush coming on whilst I was doing some washing. The rest of the day wasn't very exciting, until Dylan got home and we'd eaten.

"Right then Esther, get a towel and put it in the bed, I'm going to have a go at driving you mental like that Tim bloke did. Don't expect me to be as good as him because I'm sure that he's had lots of practise."

"I'm sure that you will be amazing lover."

Dylan was good and I reached that state of absolutely no control over myself quite soon, and I did have a couple of after-shock mini orgasms after Dylan had stopped. Part of the problem was that Dylan was being kind and gentle with me, and kissing me a lot, whereas Tim was almost a stranger and he certainly wasn't gentle as his fingers rammed into me over and over.

I explained this to Dylan and his reply was,

"So you want me to get lots of unknown men and tell them to finger fuck you very roughly?"

"Well no, yes, oh I don't know, maybe we should settle all the arguments that we may sometime have by you doing that to me, You can get rid of all your frustration and annoyance by finger fucking me as hard as it takes for you to get over whatever we were arguing about."

"I'll remember that Esther, and if it's you that is all mad I'll push you onto the bed and finger fuck you as hard as I can until you forgive me and just want me to fuck you properly."

"I like that idea but we're never going to argue are we?"

"I'm sure that we will sometime Esther."

We had another wonderful love-making session before we went to sleep.

*****

Day 12 Thursday

Naked yoga day and I'd been looking forward to it all day. I wore my Lush as I did things around the house and Dylan did remember to switch it on for a good hour or so. By the time he had switched it off I wondered what I would be like if he forgot to switch it off and it kept driving me crazy until he got home. Then I shot down that idea when I remembered that I could just pull it out.

Dylan and I met Lucy and Tom near the sports hall then Lucy and I went in. I was a bit (a lot actually) surprised when a young man came in and apologised because his girlfriend, Amber, wasn't well and that he, James, would be running the class. I was expecting some of the girls to say that they weren't staying but everyone stayed. But I was disappointed that James didn't strip naked like all us girls, he kept some shorts and a T-shirt on.

The other thing was that James spent a lot more time going round the class to give them advise on how to improve their positions. This meant that he was very close to naked females, in very revealing poses, quite a lot of the time. My pussy was a lot wetter throughout the lesson than it had been the previous week.

At the end of the lesson James came over to me and told me that I needed to start paying for the lessons. It was before Lucy or I had started to get dressed so James was talking to the naked me and the naked Lucy was by my side.

James went through the costs and payment options whilst Lucy and I just stood there. There was no way that I wasn't going to stop going so I decided to pay with the credit card that Dylan had given me. I bent over with my back to James to go into my bag and rummaged through it, taking my time looking for it. When I handed it to James he had to feed it through his handheld machine and that was playing-up. It took James 4 attempts before the payment finally went through.

After James left us I said to Lucy,

"You could have got dressed you know."

"So could you whilst you were waiting for the payment to go through. I guess that we are both exhibitionists." Lucy replied.

"Talking of which, when are we going to that clothes shop, I know that you want to show off that cute body of yours Lucy, and I want you to meet the owner because you might be able to get into porno movies.

"What!?"

"Oh it's just soft porn. I'm guessing that Dylan has told Tom about the guy with the magic fingers?"

"He did, and obviously, Tom told me. I'd like to meet that Tim guy."

"He doesn't work at the shop, just comes in to take photographs and make videos as and when needed."

"But you do get naked in the main part of the shop with other customers around?" Lucy asked

"Yes, there are no changing rooms."

"Is it open on Sundays?" Lucy asked.

"I believe so."

"So what are you doing this Sunday? Are you and Dylan staying over after the party?"

"I don't know, Dylan hasn't said anything but I guess that it makes sense, if there's somewhere for us to sleep."

"I'm sure that we can sort something out. Then on Sunday can we go to that dress shop?"

"Sure, why not."

By that time we'd put some clothes on, gone to the ladies changing room and were in the shower. Forty-five minutes later we were walking into the pub looking for Dylan and Tom.

When we told them about James Tom said,

"Lucky bastard, maybe I should get a job as a yoga teacher."

"Is my body not good enough for you Tom?" Lucy asked.

"That's not what I meant, of course your body is good enough for me Lucy, it's truly amazing and I love every square centimetre of it, it just that we men like looking at naked women, it's part of our DNA. Anyway, you can't tell me that you girls wouldn't perv on naked men if you had the chance."

"Okay, you got me there Tom."

I giggled a little.

"Talking of girls perving on men Dylan," Tom said, "Rugby training starts next week, are you wanting to be in the team this coming season Dylan?"

"That depends on my better half?" Dylan replied looking at me.

"Me!? You don't need to ask me Dylan. You seemed to enjoy it last season so why would I object? Anyway, I may be able to sneak into the men's changing room and perv on the whole team as they shower."

"You'll need to be careful if you're planning on doing that Esther." Tom said, "If you get caught you'll have the whole team wanting to fuck you before they let you out."

"Hmm," Lucy replied, "that sounds like fun."

Then we talked about the party. Tom and Lucy said that we could sleep there after the party and told us that they could provide blankets and pillows.

"Good," Lucy said, "Esther and I are going clothes shopping on Sunday. You guys can tag along if you want, we're going to that dress shop that doesn't have any changing rooms so if you come you may be able to perv on other naked girls."

I saw both Dylan and Tom smiling before Dylan said,

"What's wrong with that? We all know that girls like being naked in front of guys, it's perfectly natural, part of your DNA."

I was about to say something but I realised that Dylan was right, I do like being naked in front of men.

Then we talked about the party that Dylan and I were planning on having the following Saturday. Dylan suggested that it be a fancy dress party and all of us came up with suggestion of what we could dress up as. Just as I started to make some suggestion Dylan told me not to worry about what I was going to wear, that he'd got my outfit sorted already.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Not telling you until 2 hours before the party starts.

"You're not going to get me a sexy schoolgirl or nurse outfit are you Dylan?"

"Maybe."

"I'll try and extract that information from you when we get home."

"The only thing that you'll extract from me will be white and creamy Esther."

"And no doubt you will give me lots of that and I'll want to swallow it Dylan."

"That depends upon how you go about extracting it from me Esther."

"I think that it's time that we headed for home before these 2 start something here in the pub." Tom said.

I giggled a bit and we all go up to go home.

I tried again to find out what outfit Dylan was going to get me to wear for our fancy dress party when I was riding him in bed, and I tried again when I was using my mouth to bring him back to life ready for us to go to sleep with him inside me, but he wouldn't tell me.

*****