Getting Married Set Me Free Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was s lot wider to start off with but TC kept getting me to cut some more off it. It's only 3 centimetres wide now. TC couldn't keep his hands off my pussy on the way over here."

"Come on in, you must be hot in that helmet TC, and watch where you're sticking that lightsaber."

"Which helmet are you talking about Esther?" TC replied, "Do you think that this lightsaber would make a good dildo?"

"TC stop it." Daisy said as she thumped his arm.

"Sorry," TC replied, "I guess it's too early to talk about dildos."

TC got another thump to his arm and I smiled at the thought of a lightsaber lighting up my insides.

More people arrived and I was very impressed with all the fancy dress outfits. Apart those that I've already mentioned, Fred Flintstone and Wilma, Adam and Eve, Barbie and Ken, a Doctor and Nurse, a North American Indian and a Squaw, a Hawaiian beach party couple and a handful of unimaginatively clothed people arrived.

Tracey, the Hawaiian girl, was only wearing a grass skirt and 2 half coconuts that looked painful and although my outfit was definitely the briefest, all the girls there were wearing very skimpy outfits that frequently revealed the skin and 'interesting' bits under them.

The party progressed much the same as Lucy's and Tom's party although there were lots of accidental and not so accidental flashing going on with none of the girls getting upset.

I was really enjoying being virtually naked with all those clothed people around me.

Just as Dylan invited everyone to tuck-in to the food that we'd got ready, Dylan's brother, John, and a couple of his mates arrived.

"Bloody hell Esther," John said when I opened the door, "I knew that you weren't exactly shy about your body, and of course I've seen the photographs that you and Dylan have up on the walls, but I never expected you to be naked."

"I'm not quite naked John, I've got this mask and this tail on."

"Like they make any difference. I have to say that you look better in the flesh Esther. You know I would never have expected you to change like you have, you look amazing."

"Thank you John, and who are these two?" I replied looking at John's mates.

"Sorry, this is Mick and Sam. Earth to Mick and Sam, this is Esther, my sister in-law."

"Oh, sorry," Sam said as he shook his head, "you said that she wasn't the shy type John, but bloody hell man, this is awesome."

"Relax guys." I said, "it's only a girl's body, you must have seen one before."

"Not like yours Esther." Mick said.

"Come inside guys, I'll show you where the booze is." I said as I smiled and turned and went inside.

I then led the 3 guys into the kitchen and left them to get their own drinks. As I went back to Dylan I looked back at the 3 guys and saw that they were more interested in staring at the scantily clad girls that were in the kitchen rather than getting a drink.

The party continued for about another hour or so and I was enjoying the attention that I was getting. I was also enjoying watching the guys drooling over the amount of visible girl flesh that normally isn't exposed.

Both Dylan and I had had enough alcohol to make us happy and Dylan danced behind me with his hands around me fondling my little tits and sometimes letting his hands go down to my pussy. I wasn't the only girl that was getting consensually groped and everyone appeared to be quite happy.

At the end of one music track Dylan switched the music off and announced,

"Okay everyone, last week at Tom and Lucy's party we had a finger fucking competition and you might be disappointed that we are not going to have a repeat of that."

Dylan paused for a couple of seconds as I heard a few groans. Then he continued,

"However, tonight we are going to have a pussy eating competition."

After a second of shock I cheered, just like quite a few other people were doing.

"Not wanting to risk any damage to any of the amazing outfits that you girls are wearing, any girl who wants to get her pussy eaten should take her fancy dress outfit off and come over to the tables."

There was another deadly silence for a few seconds before Lucy, Ellie and Daisy were the first girls to start stripping. Within seconds just about all the girls there were stripping.

"Wow," Dylan said, "I wasn't expecting so many. I'm going to have to change the format of the game. Firstly guys, please can you clear the tables, including the kitchen table and bring it in here. Next ladies, would you like to put your bare butts on the edge of the tables and lean back. If there isn't enough room on all the tables you can use the sofa and arm chairs."

I'd pulled the butt plug out and removed the fox's mask (which I was happy to get rid of), and as I looked around I saw around a dozen naked girls moving to the tables. I also saw a lot of drooling guys, especially Dylan's brother and his mates Mick and Sam and I wondered if they were still virgins. I grabbed a place on the sofa between Lucy and Ellie.

When all the girls were settled, most with their legs spread wide ready. I looked around and saw that with the exception of one girl. There wasn't a pubic hair in sight and that one girl only had a few short ones in a line from her slit to her navel.

Dylan announced the rules.

"Right guys, when I say so go and go and stand in front of a girl. If all the girls are taken don't worry, your chance will come. I'll do the timings and when I blow my whistle you have one minute of pussy eating. The whistle will be blown when your minute is up, Then I want you guys to move to the girl on your right and wait for the whistle to start eating that girl's pussy.

Guys, the gap between your desert courses will be 3 minutes which will give the girls time to cool down a bit."

Ellie spoke up,

"Can you make that 3 minutes just 1 minute please Dylan, I'll have gone off the boil by the time 3 minutes is up?"

"Sorry Ellie, that's the whole idea. Three minute gaps will delay you cumming and give the guys time to get round as many girls as possible. We're not looking for the best pussy eater tonight, we're looking for the girl who cums first and the girl who cums the most times. If a girl decides that she can't take any more she can just close her legs. We'll keep going until all girls have cum at least once."

Ellie spoke up again,

"When we've all cum can we reverse the roles so that the girls can give the guys blowjobs?"

"I hadn't thought of that Ellie but it's a great idea. Let's see how the first game goes. Okay girls and guys, are you ready?"

Dylan blew the whistle and the guy in front of me (Leo) dropped to his knees and leant forwards to my pussy that was already wet with anticipation. I gasped a little as Leo's tongue touched my pussy. Just as I was starting to think that Leo knew what he was doing, the whistle blew and I cursed Dylan and thought that one minute of pussy eating just isn't enough.

I turned my head to Lucy and said,

"These 3 minute breaks are going to be a killer, I'm going to give Dylan hell later."

"You mean that you're going to fuck his brains out Esther." Lucy replied.

"That as well."

The 3 minute break just about killed the arousal that Leo had started but Jacob managed to start my motor running again during his one minute eating my pussy. When the whistle blew for the second 3 minute break to start I groaned in disappointment. I also heard a couple of other girls groan.

As I looked around at the girls legs that were spread and up in the air I also saw that all the guys were looking down at the nearest pussy. I saw lots of bulges and one guy rubbing his cock over his trousers and also quite a few phones being held up.

My arousal didn't recede as much during that break, nor the next ones, in fact it was slowly building but teasing then withdrawing is only good for so long and some of the girls were trying to get Dylan to blow the whistle long before the 3 minutes was up.

It was Daisy who was the first to shout after around the sixth guy had had his one minute of my desert.

"OH FUCK, I'M GONNA CUM."

"Oh, oh, ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Daisy had just about returned to normal when the whistle blew for the next round of deserts for the guys.

I looked up and saw that it was one of Dylan's brother John's mates, Sam, and I somehow managed to say,

"Remember Sam, what happens at these parties stays at these parties so no posting of photos or videos on the internet."

"Yeah, sure, whatever you say Esther."

The whistle blew and Sam tucked into his next desert.

By then I was getting close to the edge but when I looked up at the next guy I saw that it was Dylan's brother John who said,

"I'm going to enjoy this sister in-law. Is this incest."

"Who cares?" I replied just before the whistle blew.

I don't know if Dylan had been giving John tips on how to be a good pussy eater, or if it was in the family genes, but John's tongue on my G-spot, his left hand on my right tit and his right hand rubbing my clit, quickly took me over the edge and I screamed,

"OH FUCK!"

My body started jerking and shaking but John somehow managed to keep going until the minute was up. Something that Dylan is also good at doing, but because of the whistle John couldn't keep going and take me to multiple orgasms like Dylan does.

I somehow managed to register the smile on John's wet face as he stood up and moved in front of Ellie who looked like she was annoyed with Dylan for blowing the whistle.

On it went as one by one, every girl announced that she was cumming and some of the girls. Including me, let it be known that we were cumming again. Just as I orgasmed for the sixth time and the whistle blow, I heard Dylan announce that the 'competition' was over and that all 15 guys had had 2 deserts from each pussy.

"Jeez," I thought, "have I really had my pussy eaten by 15 guys, twice!"

As my latest orgasm subsided I took stock of my pussy and was pleased that it wasn't sore. As I got to my feet Dylan came over to me and asked if I was okay.

"Hell yeah, that was awesome."

Dylan kissed me then turned and asked the girls to put a hand in the air if the guys had given them an orgasm.

All the girls hands went up.

"Good," Dylan said, "it was all worth while then. Now keep your hand up if you had 2 orgasms."

Only one girl took her hand down.

"Keep your hand up if you had 3 orgasms."

Four hands went down.

This went on and soon it was only Daisy and me with our hands still up in the air.

"Keep your hand up if you had 7 orgasms." Dylan said.

I took my hand down and Daisy was declared the winner. As the cheers died down, Ellie spoke up,

"What about a blowjob competition?"

Dylan thought for a second then asked,

"Who would like to take part on a blowjob competition?"

The only person in the room who didn't have a hand in the air was Dylan. He laughed then said,

"Okay, let's have a 10 minute break to get a drink, and to see if some of the hard-ons in the room will go down. It will also give me a chance to work out how we're going to do this. I'll blow the whistle in about 10, and hey girls, don't bother putting your clothes on yet, whatever I think of will be better if you are still naked and there will be less chance of your costumes getting jizz all over them."

Dylan grabbed a couple of bottles of beer out of the fridge and came over to me. Giving me one he again asked if I was okay.

"Hell yes," I replied. "all these guys looking at my naked body really turns me on."

"Good, after everyone has left I'm going to fuck your brains out until the sun comes up."

"Let's hope that it's a cloudy day then." I replied.

Dylan smiled but I could see that his brain was deep in thought.

Oscar came over to us and said,

"Great idea a pussy eating competition Dylan. A great way to get the girls naked."

"Thanks Cap. You just gave me an idea." Dylan replied then blew the whistle.

Going back into the Lounge he announced,

"Right guys, if you want a naked girl to give you a blowjob stand in a circle facing out and drop those kecks. Ladies, those of you who want some cocks in your mouth go and stand in front of a guy."

They did and as Dylan expected there were more guys than girls so Dylan got the girls to shuffle so that there was no 2 guys side by side without a girl standing in front of them.

"Now ladies, I see that there are a couple of girls stood in front of their man so ladies, please move clockwise 2 guys."

They did.

"Right, similar timings to the pussy eating. Girls, when the whistle blows you have one minute to do your best. When the whistle blows, get up and move one guy clockwise and wait for the whistle to blow to start on the guy now in front of you.

Guys, please let the girl blowing you know when you are about to cum so that she can tell you where she wants your load. When you are done you can pull your kecks up and go and get a beer. The winner will be the last guy to shoot his load over or in a girl.

Oh guys, I know that you've had blue balls for quite a while but please try to hold it so that as many girls as possible can taste your meat. Are you ready?"

I dropped to my knees and saw Oscar's cock millimetres from my face. It was circumcised just like Dylan's, but in it's soft state it wasn't as big as Dylan's.

The whistle blew, my mouth opened, my hands went to his balls and Oscar appeared to get an instant erection.

"Oh that feels good Esther." I heard Oscar say but I was concentrating on my tongue work doing just what Dylan tells me he likes.

All too soon the whistle blew and I let go of Oscar's balls and backed my head off his cock.

"Nice," Oscar said, "thank you."

"You're welcome Oscar." I replied as I moved one guy clockwise and saw TC who said,

"I've wanted to do this ever since Dylan first introduced us Esther."

"But I was a different girl back then TC."

"On the outside maybe, but I could instantly see what Dylan saw in you, and we were both right, you look totally awesome Esther."

"Thanks TC, how many beers have you had?"

"Not enough to keep that down." TC replied as he looked own to his cock.

I looked too and was pleased with what I saw, a rock hard, circumcised cock about the same size of Dylan's.

"So I see TC, it does look quite edible."

After the 3 minutes the whistle blew, I dropped to my knees with an open mouth and got on with blowing TC. This time though, my left hand went to TC's bald balls but my right hand went to my clit.

Again, the one minute wasn't enough for either TC or myself to cum and I got up and moved one guy clockwise. This time it was Sam, one of my brother in-laws mates.

"Remember Sam, "I said, "what happens at these parties stays at these parties."

"I know Esther and you have nothing to worry about."

I dropped to my knees and looked at Sam's cock.

"Nice." I said, but what I thought was that it wasn't as nice as Dylan, it hadn't been circumcised and there were rolls of skin just below the purple end.

Again it wasn't long enough for either Sam or myself to cum (I'd played with my clit whilst sucking Sam's cock), and when the whistle blew I got to my feet.

"Thanks Esther." Sam said as I moved clockwise.

On it went and it wasn't until I was sucking the fifth cock that the owner, Tom, said,

"I'm going to cum Esther, where do you want it?"

Instead of backing off and telling him, I just sucked harder and Tom let loose with his cock in my throat. The whistle blew and I withdrew but Tom hadn't finished and I got a couple of blobs in my cheek.

Tom's cumming in and on me, together with my finger work on my clit, was getting me close to cumming, and I was still up there when I moved clockwise to the next guy only to find that it was my brother in-law, John.

"Oh my gawd," I thought, "I'm about to give my brother in-law a blowjob. I hope that Dylan doesn't mind."

I looked around and saw that Dylan was looking at me. He could see John with me in front of him and he was smiling so I looked back at John. He too was smiling.

When the whistle blew, something made me suck harder and move my fingers on my clit faster and it only took a few seconds for me to hear John saying something but I was about to go over the edge myself so I didn't reply, only suck harder, push my head further onto John's cock and slide 2 fingers into my hole whilst frigging myself like there was no tomorrow.

John orgasmed first, closely followed by me. John withdrew his cock and stood there as I trembled and shook and was pleased that I was on my knees. I vaguely heard the whistle then I felt a hand on my shoulder and heard Ellie say,

"Take your time Esther, the guy on John's right shot his load into Tracey so you've got nearly 7 minutes to recover."

It didn't take that long and when I got to my feet I saw that half the guys had gone.

"I guess that us girls being naked and them eating us had left their blue balls ready to explode. No staying power some guys." Tracey said.

I smiled and thought,

"Maybe, but Dylan can last for hours and when he does unload into me it doesn't take long for him to be ready for more. I'm looking forward to him fucking me until dawn."

Things got a bit slow for the girls but the remaining guys didn't really stand a chance of lasting for much longer. I managed to have one more turn, sucking Harry's cock before he too unloaded into my throat before we were left with just Freddie who hadn't cum yet so he was the winner.

"Well done Freddie mate, but I'm guessing that you don't want to leave things like they are?" Dylan said.

"Not really." Freddie replied.

"Okay girls, who would like to help Freddie with his blue balls problem?" Dylan announced.

Most of the girls put a hand up, including me, but Dylan chose the 2 girls nearest to Freddie and said,

"He's all yours girls, suck him dry."

Daisy and Jill were the luck girls and they quickly knelt in front of Freddie and took it in turns to give him a quick suck whilst a hand from each of the girls played with his balls. When he couldn't last any longer he shot his load over the faces of both girls before collapsing onto a chair that someone put behind him.

"Well done mate." Dylan loudly announced, "and well done to all the girls, I hope that you enjoyed your deserts, now lets get active and do some seductive dancing with your partners."

Dylan put some music on and came and danced with me. There was some lively songs and some slow ones and I could feel Dylan's cock wanting to burst out of his Huntsman's trousers. When we stopped dancing Dylan and I got talking to Oscar and Ellie and Oscar was making suggestion about special events and themes for future parties and Rugby Club events.

His first suggestion was a clit rubbing contest, similar to the Dylan's pussy eating competition but the guys would only be allowed to rub the girl's clit. His second idea was to make the annual Rugby Club's Christmas Dinner a CMNF event. His third idea was to have a spanking competition. As soon as he said that last one he asked me if Dylan had spanked me yet.

"Yes he has." I replied.

"And did you cum?"

"I did."

"Esther also got spanked at my boss' summer barbecue in front of all my workmates and their partners." Dylan added.

"And did you cum in front of all Dylan's workmates at that do as well Esther?" Oscar asked.

"I did."

"Ellie likes being spanked as well don't you luv?" Oscar continued.

"Yes I do Oscar, now don't you think that we should go home now? You've had a lot to drink and you have to be up early in the morning." Ellie replied.

"Are you going home like that Ellie?"

"No Oscar, I'm going to put my Seven of Nine catsuit on, I don't want to get arrested."

"Hmm, let's go. Great party Dylan, Esther, I've never seen Dylan so happy, good on you naked girl."