Getting Married Set Me Free Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was shortly after that that girls started to get dressed and people started to leave. Tom and Lucy were still there when the last people left, Dylan having told them that they could crash at our place.

"I'll leave you 3 to get better acquainted. It's your turn with these 2 beauties Dylan. I'll crash on the sofa."

"We have a spare bedroom Tom." I said.

"Nope, the sofa will be great thanks, it will be easier for me to remember all the naked girls if I'm down here."

Lucy gave Tom a goodnight kiss, him fingering her pussy whilst they kissed. As Dylan and I headed up to the bathroom I was a little nervous and I was still nervous as Lucy and I got into the bed, but as soon as her hands started roaming all over my body the nervousness disappeared and we started pleasuring each other. Then Dylan joined us and we had a great threesome that lasted for hours.

*****