Getting Married Set Me Free Pt. 11

Story Info
Getting married set me free - our 1st Xmas and 2nd honeymoon.
9.5k words
4.74
3.4k
3

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 02/13/2024
Created 11/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting Married Set Me Free -- Our first Christmas and second honeymoon.

by Vanessa Evans

Recap

When I married Dylan I quickly discovered that there was much more fun to be had in life than my strict catholic upbringing by my mother and the nuns at the all girls catholic school that I went to had taught me. Dylan fully supports me in my completely different lifestyle. He earns plenty so that I don't have to work but I fill my time with other, regular activities that I find very rewarding.

On Mondays I help out working at a friend's (Bethany) shop where she makes and sells revealing clothing for 'adventurous' young women. Bethany also runs 2 websites, one for the clothing that she sells, and the other that is a soft porn site. I appear on both these websites and am making money out of the latter.

Tuesdays I visit my personal trainer, James, in a private room at the local leisure centre for a workout, James has a very, literally, 'hands on' approach to young women clients and I workout nude with James feeling how my muscles respond to the exercises. The other thing with James is that he's helping me strengthen my pussy muscles. You see Dylan has bought me a butt plug with a handle which is about 10cm long and consist of 5 gold coloured balls, slightly smaller than table tennis balls, all stuck together. Dylan bought it for me to use as a butt plug but I'm trying to get it to stay in my pussy. Dylan tells me that I look great in short skirts with the gold handle sticking out of me. I walk to the leisure centre with it in my pussy and workout with it still in me. James slaps my butt whenever it slides out.

After my workouts I go for a swim, in a very brief and see-through bikini, then into the sauna where I have become friendly with an elderly man, Pete, who also goes there every Tuesday morning. Pete appears to enjoy me sitting where he can look at my naked body, especially after I've been in the plunge pool where the freezing water really enhances my 3 interesting nubs.

Wednesday evenings are self defence classes where Caleb asks students to wear the type of clothes that we would wear on a night out around town so that we get used to defending ourselves in the type of clothing that we would be wearing when we are most likely to be attacked. With me that's very little and the rest of the students frequently see that I never wear bras or knickers.

Thursdays are naked yoga evenings with my friend Lucy where Amber puts us through all sorts of very revealing poses.

Fridays are naked jogging in the park that our house backs on to. The British weather has made me miss a few runs but when I do go I find it very exhilarating. The part of the park that I run in doesn't have many visitors on a Friday morning but I have given a few dog walkers a pleasant surprise, especially as the cold weather makes my nipples and clit as large as they ever get, and they throb quite a lot as I jog along making me very horny.

Saturdays are spent entirely with my lover, my husband.

Sundays are Dylan's Rugby game days and I usually go and watch the game. The weather is always cold and I wear just a warm coat and boots but I get warmed up in the showers after the games where a few of us wives and girlfriends reward the guys for the efforts.

Oh just in case you had been wondering, after I had the contraceptive implant just before I got married, I haven't had a period. When it was due the first time there was just a small trickle and ever since, nothing. This has really pleased both me and Dylan.

Right, now to tell you about our first Christmas together.

Part 1

Christmas celebrations started early with the first event being the Rugby Club's CMNF Christmas Dinner on the first Friday of December. After Oscar had come up with the idea of making the Christmas Dinner a CMNF event, word soon got around the team and enough of the female partners had agreed to attend naked that Oscar, the team captain, formally announced that this year's Christmas Dinner would be CMNF.

Oscar and Tom had got on with organising everything and the names of all those who would be attending were collected and monies collected. In the showers after the match 2 weeks prior to the Dinner I'd asked Oscar how many males and how many females would be at the Dinner.

"Sorry to spoil your fun Esther," Oscar replied, "but there will be 11 other naked girls there."

Then he added,

"You won't be the sole main attraction but you will be the most beautiful woman there. Oops, don't tell Ellie that I said that."

Yes, if you had forgotten, at least 3 of us wives or partners went to support 'our' team at each match and rewarded them in the showers afterwards for each point that they scored.

The big Friday night arrived and Dylan and I got a Uber to the Club house with me wearing just a pair of 4 inch heels and one of my warm winter coats. It was early and only Oscar and Ellie were there when we got there. Thankfully it was warm inside the building and my coat quickly joined Ellie's hanging in the changing rooms.

The caterers were the next to arrive in a big van. The 3 guys were all smiles when they saw Ellie and I as they carried the first of the containers into the kitchen, one of the guys telling Oscar that he'd never been 100% sure that he believed Oscar when he said that it was a CMNF Dinner.

Two of the guys went back to the van to get more containers whilst the third guy started getting the kitchen organised and telling Ellie and me what we'd have to do when they left.

The guy's jeans told me that he was enjoying the experience just as much as I was, my inner thighs were quite wet.

The Rugby Club's kitchen isn't very big and soon the 3 guys, Ellie, me, then Daisy and Lucy were all in there, the 3 guys struggling to concentrate on what they were telling us whilst we all moved around the kitchen, bumping into each other as the guys talked and us girls listened and looked. My bare, little tits brushed against all 3 guys at least once and all 3 of them had had had their hands around my bare waist as we squeezed passed each other before the guys finally left.

Satisfied that the food was keeping hot, we girls went out into the main room to see how things were going and to ask when they wanted the meal serving.

I was surprised to see that all the tables had been arranged in 2 rows and that there were lots of guys and lots of naked girls all standing around talking and drinking. I also saw some strange looking frames and bags at one end of the room.

Dylan and Oscar came over to Ellie and me and before Ellie or I could say anything, Oscar said,

"Just waiting for Ben and Carrie then we can get started."

Dylan came and stood beside me, put his arm around me and asked me if I was okay.

"Sure, living the dream, you know that I like being naked around lots of people, even if all the other girls here are naked as well."

"The guys will do more that look at you before the night's over Esther."

Before I could ask him what he meant by that, the outside door opened and in walked the naked Carrie followed by Ben who was holding Carrie's coat.

There were quite a few jovial comments from the other players about Ben always being late, but one of the guys put a pint in Ben's hand and what looked like a vodka in Carrie's hand.

It was then that I saw Tim, the photographer, videographer who had videoed all my contributions to Bethany's porn website, the one that is providing me with a nice little income. I smiled and guessed that Dylan had booked him to record the evening. I wondered if the video would find its way onto Bethany's website although I was only expecting us girls to be naked for the evening. As far as I knew nothing else was planned.

Oscar must have also seen Tim entering the room because he loudly announced.

"Your attention please, for those of you who don't know him, the guy who has just walked in carrying those boxes is Tim, he's here to video the event and if any of you don't want your faces to be on the video, let him know and he will either cut out that scene or blur your faces.

Now Ladies, to the kitchen you wenches, you have work to do. Gents, get more drinks, take a seat and leave a space next to you for your naked girl."

Us 12 girls went into the kitchen where Ellie organised us. I was given the job of laying out the cutlery. As I did so, just about all the guys put their hands on me, some pushing a finger, or 2, inside me. It wasn't painful because my pussy was wet. These days it's normally wet all the time but I'd been quite horny ever since we arrived there. All of which meant that plates of starters were arriving before I'd finished laying the tables.

The girls bringing in the plates of food had the same problem (not) as me and I was just waiting for a plate full of food to end up on the floor but the girls were managing well.

When I'd finally finished with the cutlery I went into the kitchen to get more plates and noticed that the other girls were taking it in turns to deliver the plates of food. I guessed that they all wanted to get groped.

Plates of food all on the table us naked girls went to join our partners only to find 3 glasses of wine in front of my place. Dylan leant over to me and kissed me before asking if I was okay.

"Hell yeah." I replied as I downed the first glass of wine in one go.

I looked around and saw 12 pairs of tits. I saw one girl who had water melon like tits and I felt sorry for her but she seemed to manage okay. The guy next to her certainly appeared to like them. All the other tits appeared to be smaller, going down to mine that appeared to be the smallest, but my erect nipples looked to be the biggest there.

Surprisingly, none of the conversations that I could hear were about us naked girls.

As we ate our starters, Dylan's hand moved to my bare thigh and slid up to my pussy. I spread my knees and moved my butt to the front of the chair to give him better access.

The starters didn't take long to finish and Ellie announced that us girls had work to do. I was a little disappointed in her timing because Dylan had got me to the edge but didn't have the time to take me over it.

Ellie had us girls well organised so that we all spent time out with the guys so that they could show their appreciation for us being naked and I'm sure that I wasn't the only girl who was close to cumming as the guys fondled our tits and pussies, even if it was only for a few seconds before we left them to go back to the kitchen.

Whilst we were eating the main course I saw that a few of the guys were eating with one hand and that their partners were struggling to eat and had glazed looks on their faces. I was just as bad (or good) and Dylan's fingers kept taking me to the edge then he'd withdraw them for a few minutes. I also saw Tim walking around the table with his video camera pointing down on some of the girls.

That main course lasted much longer than any meal that I've ever had but there again I'd never been edged throughout a meal before.

Once the meal was over and us girls has stacked all the plates and cutlery in the large plastic boxes for the caterers we went and sat next to out partners, Dylan immediately fingering my pussy and getting me up there again. After a few minutes Oscar stood up and loudly announced,

"GUY'S, now that the tables have been cleared we could just continue the evening like we have in previous years, just drinking and talking and drinking, but I suspect that this year you all would prefer to take advantage of the fact that we have 12 beautiful and amazing partners here who I'm sure that you guys have been teasing and edging all evening. I've seen lots of sexy female expressions so I'm assuming that none of you have actually taken your girls over the edge and that they are all getting desperate for some relief. Well done guys."

There was some cheers to that and I knew that Dylan had done a good job of getting me almost desperate for some relief, and by the looks on some of the girls faces, I wasn't the only one.

I wondered if all the edging was a plan by the guys so that the room would be full of horny girls. I smiled as I thought that it wouldn't have taken that much, certainly with me.

"A few weeks ago," Oscar continued, "a few of us went to a couple of parties where we played some games that certainly wouldn't be allowed at McDonald's kids parties, and I thought that it would be a good idea to continue those games here tonight."

I looked around and saw a few puzzled looks but I also saw, and heard, a lot of cheering, mainly from the guys and girls who had been at Lucy and Tom's, and Dylan's and my parties.

"Don't worry you 2 single guys, there will be lots of physical contact but it's not restricted to the people who came here as couples and I'm sure that you will have as much fun as your team mates who have tied themselves down with a girl. Talking of tied down, there may just be some of that going on as well tonight. Craig, would you like to setup your apparatus at the end of the room please, you and Cindy will probably have a few customers quite soon."

I, along with a few others looked a little puzzled as Craig and Cindy got up from the table and went to the frames and bags at the end of the room, but my attention was brought back to Oscar as he continued,

"Ladies, and gentlemen, let me assure you that participating in any of the games tonight is not compulsory and no one will think any the less of you if you do not want to participate. Now, enough of me talking, the first game is called, 'Who's tits are these?" Ladies, please line up along the front of the bar, but please don't block it off completely, some of us need to get some more drinks."

All us 11 girls got up and went and stood in a line in front of the bar. I was one of the last to get there and I saw the only girl there who had some pubic hair, and that was in a narrow landing strip with a bit of a 'V' at the bottom making it look like it was an arrow pointing towards her slit. Also, none of the girls were making any attempt to hide their tits or pussies.

I smiled to myself as I thought that we looked like girls at a slave market waiting to be sold.

"Right guys, form a line and put on the blindfolds that you were asked to bring with you."

That all done, Tom and Oscar went to the front of the line and stood behind the first 2 guys, Oscar saying,

"Girls, swap your place in the line just in case any of the guys could remember who is stood where."

We did, then Oscar continued,

"Right guys, Tom and I are going to lead each of you up to each girl in turn and where when we tell you, you will gently caress the girls tits for a minute, then you have to guess who the tits belong to. Girls, please keep a note of the guys who guess correctly."

Two by two, Oscar and Tom led the guys to the front of the girls. When all the guys were in place Oscar said,

"Guys, when I tell you, you have one minute to grope, sorry, caress the tits in front of you and guess who they belong to. Girls, please stuff something in your mouths if you feel like you are going to moan or cum, we want recognition to be by the feeling of your tits, not the sounds of your moaning."

Then Oscar told the guys to stick their hands out. As hands made contact with bare tits, some having to be guided there by the girls, Oscar added,

"After the minute is up tell the girl who you think she is. Girls, keep a tally of the number or right guesses."

The guy in front of me was one of the younger, newer, members of the team and he was at the dinner on his own. I had rewarded him in the showers a couple of times because he'd scored some trys, and he'd shot his load over me at the Bukkakes. His hands were a bit rough and he didn't appear to be very experienced at teasing a girl's nipples, but I did have to stifle a moan.

All too soon the minute was up and the guys backed off.

"So guys, who's tits have you just been fondling? Oscar asked. "Girls, don't tell the guy if he's right or wrong."

"You're Dylan's missus, Esther, aren't you? You've got the smallest tits here." The young guy said to me.

I wanted to tell him that he was right but I said nothing. I also realised that the guys who fondled my tits would all probably guess right for the same reason. I also thought that the guys who fondled the girl with the 2 water melons would also guess correctly as well.

After a minute or so, Oscar said,

"Girls keep a count of correct guesses, and also, move to in front of a different guy please."

We did, squeezing passed each other, our tits rubbing against other tits as we moved around. When we were all in place Oscar told the guys to start fondling.

This guy wasn't as observant as the first guy and he guessed that I was Amy. I smiled to myself and wondered how he could think that my 'AA' tits were Amy's 'D' cup tits.

Us girls shuffled places again and somehow I ended up with Dylan in front of me.

"You'd better get this right mate." I thought as Dylan's hands encased my tiny tits.

"Oh yes Esther," Dylan said, "I'd recognise these anywhere."

I smiled but kept my mouth shut, even when he rolled his fingers round the ends of my nipples. That guy really knows how to raise my arousal level.

When Oscar called time Dylan said,

"Love you Esther."

And so the game went on. I was sure that Oscar had us girls moving around rather than the guys, just to stop the fondling from taking any of us girl over the edge. If that was his plan then it was working.

When all the guys, except Oscar, had fondled all the girls, the game ended and the blindfolds came off. Oscar asked if any girl had had all the guys guess correctly and I wasn't surprised that Melon girl, Jenny, announced that all the guys that had fondled her tits had got it right.

I was sure that I'd get the second highest score because my tits were the smallest there but I wasn't bothered when Oscar didn't even try to find out who had the next highest score. Instead he announced,

"Okay everyone, a 10 minute break for everyone to get another drink then we'll start the next game. It looks like Craig and Cindy are all setup so anyone who wants to try the spanking machine should go over to them."

By then, Dylan had made his way over to me and before he could say anything I said,

"Can I have a go on the spanking machine please Dylan?"

"You don't have to ask me Esther, if you want a spanking session go for it, but you might like to delay that until after the next game."

"What's the next game Dylan?" I asked.

"Wait and see lover."

Drinks appeared in our hands and we all stood around talking about the last game and wondering what the next one was.

"Okay everyone," Oscar announced, the next game is called 'Who's pussy is this?' It's similar to the last game but girls, you'll be sat on the tables with your legs spread wide and guys, you'll be fondling the pussy in front of you. And guys, you'll be using your fingers not your cocks, if you want to fuck take the girl, whoever she is, into the changing room, there's a big box of condoms in there.

The other difference is that this time the guys will be moving around so please everyone, arrange the tables in a circle then guys, get in the middle and put your blindfolds on."

There was an almost frantic couple of minutes as tables were moved and girls jumped on them. It was then that I noticed that Lucy and Tom were missing. My head turned towards the end of the room and I saw Lucy getting strapped onto the spanking machine. I also saw Tim standing next to her with his video camera ready to record Lucy's 'punishment'.

Oscar and Tom, who had come back to help Oscar, got all the blindfolded guys into place and the first round got started.

I saw that all the girls were leaning back on their elbows and had their legs spread wide. Some were like me and had pulled our legs back and were holding them near our heads so that the guys had unrestricted access to access to our pussies.