Getting Married Set Me Free Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oops, sorry about that Terry, elegant dresses do have a habit of being difficult to keep in place don't they? I do hope that you aren't offended."

"Don't worry about it Esther, my wife used to occasionally have a similar problem. I guess that it's a penalty of looking so beautiful."

I looked passed Terry to his wife, June. She was talking to the man on her right and I thought,

"Jeez, I can't imagine her in a revealing dress, way too big."

The next hour or so went with general chit-chat, most of it about the company. The waiters who came round serving drinks and the food were all very polite and one guy actually blushed when I caught him looking at my exposed right nipple, you see it had a habit of escaping when I turned to talk to either Dylan or Terry.

Of course I pretended to not notice most of the time but whenever I caught someone staring at my chest I looked down then adjusted my dress knowing that my nipple would soon be exposed again. I usually just apologised for my wardrobe malfunction. A couple of the ladies expressed their sympathy for me. I guessed that my fake embarrassed look was working.

Towards the end of the meal I felt Dylan's right hand slide under the napkin that had been spoiling Terry's view since we started eating. Instinctively, I spread my knees a bit so that Dylan could access my pussy and his fingers slid up to my pussy and I felt his little finger touch my clit.

I closed my eyes and I guess that I had a strange look in my face because Terry said,

"Are you alright Esther, you look a little pained?"

I opened my eyes, turned my head to face Terry, smiled and replied,

"Yes, I'm fine thanks, I just had a moment."

Dylan squeezed my left thigh and I felt my napkin slide off my lap to the floor. Terry was still facing me and he must have seen my napkin slide down, and then seen Dylan's hand.

"Oh," Terry said, "that sort of moment."

My face got a little warm and I wondered if it had gone red as well. I also wondered if Terry had assumed that I'd just had an orgasm.

After that, whenever I looked towards Terry I saw that his eyes were going from my lap to my right tit. Because I was sat down he wouldn't have been able to see my pussy, but that didn't stop him looking and winking at Dylan as if he knew that Dylan had made me cum.

Anyway, the meal finished with more boring conversations and I was looking forward to some dancing. I was a little disappointed when a man got hold of a microphone and started addressing everyone. It turned out that he was Ronald Culkin, the founder and CEO of the company, and he proceeded to talk about the company, the performance over the last year and the predictions for the next year. All boring stuff for me and I was pleased when he finally stopped talking.

His final words were to wish us all a happy Christmas and that we should enjoy the rest of the evening.

Finally, the dancing started. I knew that I was going to have some wardrobe malfunction and so did Dylan. In fact he had promised to engineer some for me it they didn't happen naturally. It turned out that I had quite a few, some without even realising.

The music was selected to cater for all ages and started with a waltz and I was grateful that old time dancing was taught at our school. It was one of the lessons that I enjoyed and during the lessons I used to dream that I was dancing with some of the old, handsome movie stars from the movies that my mother would let me watch.

What my mother didn't know was that as I got older I used to lock myself in my room and play all sorts of modern YouTube dance videos and practice as I dreamt about all the male pop stars.

Anyway, getting back to the waltz, and the other old time dances, I was much better at them than Dylan was but he was happy to follow my lead and take instructions from me.

As I'm sure that you can imagine, dancing wearing dress like I was a guaranteed recipe for many wardrobe malfunctions and I'm sure that a lot of people around Dylan and I saw parts of me that they weren't expecting to.

Of course, both Dylan and I ignored my exposure and just got on with the dancing.

When the music got a lot more modern I was shaking myself all over the place and at one point I realised that Lucy and Tom had found us and were dancing with us. After a while Lucy grabbed my hand and shouted that we were going to the rest room. I heard Tom say that Dylan and him would meet us at their table and off Lucy and I went.

"That's an awesome dress that you've nearly got on there Esther." Lucy said when we got to somewhere where that the music wasn't as loud. "You do know that you right nipple is on display and that you were constantly flashing your pussy don't you?"

"Is it too much for a place like this?" I asked.

"Have you had any complaints Esther?"

"No."

"Then it's not too much."

"Your dress looks great as well Lucy."

"Thanks, I thought about wearing something as revealing as yours but I chickened out. I wish that I hadn't now."

We made girly talk as we had a pee and checked our faces, not that either of us had much makeup on, just lipstick and mascara. Dylan has made me promise to never plaster tons of makeup on my face telling me that my natural beauty is what he prefers, and all that I need to look amazing.

I'd pulled the top of my dress over my right nipple when Lucy reminded me that it was exposed, but the walk to Lucy and Tom's table to meet Dylan and Tom caused it to escape again, and I ignored it. I did spot a couple of older men staring at me as we walked passed them, but all that did was to make my 3 nubs harder and my slit a bit wetter.

"Awesome dress." Tom said as we reached them.

"Thanks Tom." I replied, "I got it from my favourite dress shop."

"Ah yes," Tom replied as he turned to face his wife. "You're going to have to take me there again Lucy."

"You only want to perv at the girls getting changed out in the main part of the shop Tom."

"I do," Tom replied, "but it's you that I want to fuck and live with Lucy."

"Good answer mate, I'll remember that one." Dylan said as we all grinned.

"You want to fuck and live with Lucy do you Dylan?" I asked.

"Stop it Esther, you know what I meant; or are you trying to get me to put you over my knee and spank you?"

"Just joking lover." I replied, "but you wouldn't spank me here, would you?"

"I know that you'd like me to Esther, but it isn't going to happen, sorry."

"I know." I replied.

We went back to the dance floor and to more wardrobe malfunctions that seemed to please some of the people dancing around us. In fact I noticed one couple who always seemed to be dancing at my 2 or 3 o'clock and the guy was always facing me. He must have seen my right nipple and my slit lots of times.

One time when Dylan and I went back to our table to finish our drinks and to retrieve my bag, we saw that the man who'd given the speech, Ronald Culkin, the company CEO was stood talking to a couple of people at our table. What's more he'd seen us walking to the table and he was staring at me, or should I say what I was displaying as my dress had opened up and I was displaying my right leg right up to my belly button.

Ronald Culkin seemed to loose interest in the people that he was talking to and when Dylan and I arrived at the table he said to Dylan,

"Dylan Hargreaves isn't it, and who might this delightful young lady be?"

As he was talking I could see that he was looking at my chest, not Dylan. My right nipple has escaped again, and as usual I was ignoring it.

Dylan introduced us, all whilst this Ronald Culkin was staring at my nipple. They talked 'shop' for a minute or so then he said that he'd have to go as he had lots more people to talk to. As he left he said,

"It was really nice to meet you Esther and I hope to see a lot more of you sometime."

Once he was out of earshot Dylan said,

"The old pervert took a shine to you Esther."

"You mean my tit and pussy, I hope that it's helped your career."

"I doubt that but at least he remembered my name, and I'm sure that he'll remember you Esther. Maybe I should try to get you a job at the company."

"No thanks, I'm happy with my life as it is." I replied.

We finished our drinks then went to Lucy and Tom's table to dump my bag before going back to find them on the dance floor.

When the evening started winding down Dylan was slow dancing with me with my arms around his neck.

"I can tell that you want what I want Dylan." I quietly said into his ear.

"After watching you put yourself on show all evening what do you expect Esther?"

"I expect you to fuck my brains out just as soon as we get home."

"Then you won't be disappointed Esther, shall we leave now?"

"I thought that you'd never ask lover."

We said our farewells to Lucy and Tom then left, taking one of the line of taxis waiting outside.

My dress never got further than just inside the front door that night.

Naked Yoga

On the first Thursday of December Amber had told all us students to invite our partners to the last session before Christmas. Imagine a dozen ladies, of various ages, all naked and doing very revealing poses with all their male partners watching them from only a metre or so away. Well that was what it was like and none of us naked ladies seemed at all concerned that their fellow student's partners were watching them perform.

I rushed home with Dylan after that session had finished and I'm sure that you know why.