All Comments on 'Getting Mom Ch. 01'

by dannirmal

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
dumbest of the dumb

writer and son to stupid to finish reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wrong category.

A guy watching his mother getting seduced/fucked by his friend isn't incest. It belongs in the Mature category.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
the son is a little wimp for letting it happen

The son should be the one that is having the sexual affair with his mom, he should kick his friends ass and take his mom into the bedroom and fuck her ass off. He needs to be a man not a little peeping boy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great writing

Don't listen to the other idiots on here, Great story line. Got me pumped and awaiting part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
STUPID FANTASY.

Read this----->> "You are a slut, she said to 'himself' and you'll make a good start by being his." STUPID. Atleast read your work carefully before submitting it. The son is the biggest WIMP MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD. His friend will fuck his mother good, make her pregnant & he'll give him a sis or a bro. His friend will also fuck his future wife & this mother fucking son of a slut will jack off watching them. He'll raise his friend's bastards. STOP WRITING & DON'T WRITE EVER AGAIN SUCH ABSURD THINGS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
STUPID FANTASY.

Read this----->> "You are a slut, she said to 'himself' and you'll make a good start by being his." STUPID. Atleast read your work carefully before submitting it. The son is the biggest WIMP MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD. His friend will fuck his mother good, make her pregnant & he'll give him a sis or a bro. His friend will also fuck his future wife & this mother fucking son of a slut will jack off watching them. He'll raise his friend's bastards. STOP WRITING & DON'T WRITE EVER AGAIN SUCH ABSURD THINGS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago

Dont give a shit about some of the morons here, they dont seem to realise this is just Part 1 and that it'll become an incest story soon. There are plenty of jealous retards here who like to pounce on people who they know have way more talent than them.

dannirmaldannirmalalmost 15 years agoAuthor
Whoa!

Guys this is only the first part, the incest storyline will kick in soon, Im planning to make this a series, so please bear with the categorisation at the moment.

And Im also sorry for the single mistake I made by writing "himself" instead of "herself", but there was no need for that user to be so worked up over one mistake. Get a life please.

ap2techap2techalmost 15 years ago
Don't stress!

dannirmal don't worry about the negative comments. Many incest stories start like yours. The son is not a wimp or wuss, he wants his mother also. All I can say is make sure the son gets his mother at the party and later at home. This work of yours can have multiple parts if handled right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
nice start

nice start, wonderful building I look forward to see where this is going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
good start

Good intro; looking forward to more of where this is going. Ignore the negative comments as some people just can't say good things about other people's work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good start to a hot series, we hope!

Now the stage is set, so get the balls rolling!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great Plot

But i have to agree with digdaddyrich:

Her son is a WIMP!There are always the "Territorial thing" between two head males, and a son(in a normal state, even in fantasy)could´nt agree easily to let a friend fuck her.Only if his parents were hippies before he were born.Rage rules (Almost)all males.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great start!

Don't know where you are going with the story but I sent you a PM with suggestion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
super start to story

Keep this story tuned up, hot and cumming in more ways than one! cant'' wait for the next chapter! man keep it up. I love that this guy is so hot watching his mom.

oedipusrex30oedipusrex30almost 15 years ago
Very good!

Where have u been all these years? great start!!!! hope u give us hours of excitement in the coming years...thanx

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
son IS a wimp!

this story is well written. but I agree with the commentator who called the son a wimp and was disgusted by his cowardly behavior. as a son HE'S the one who has the right to his own mother's twat, NOT his friend! here the son is nothing but a lousy contemptible voyeur, probably just jerking his cock, while his "friend" plows his mother's cunt and blows HIS balls up where the son should be blowing his! the normal natural way is for a son to snuggle his big dick up between his OWN mother's legs and unload HIS balls up HIS own birth canal. I hope the author has learned his lesson.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ok

the idea is great but the whole party stuff needed to be more clear. or iam just too drunk tonight.

johnstang2johnstang2over 12 years ago
Should this not be in Mature or Exhibitionist/Voyuer

I mean to qualify this story as incest the son would have to be the one fucking his own mom and not His best friend while he watches while wacking off. The boy who is doing the seducing is NOT related to the woman he is seducing.

And he is being a devieant for only seducing her to get his kicks out of controling others.

HardFeltHardFeltover 11 years ago
Incest?

Normally I dislike incest stories. This one was pretty good but it was hardly incest.

It needs finishing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

You need to finish this man!

johnstang2johnstang2almost 10 years ago
Don't worry about my previous comment

Sometimes I can be too anal about which category a story ends up in. Geez I need to learn to relax.

Anyways I would never had commented if I DID NOT enjoy this story.

I love it if you can post chapter of this story and continue it to completion.

Thanks for the read,

John

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Finnish the story

Started great lets see how you Finnish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Sequel Sequel Sequel

This story had so much promise. All Dan's friends fucking his mom, all his dad's friends fucking his mom, Dan and his cousins-her nephews fucking his mom, all his mom's coworkers fucking his mom, all of the men from her church fucking his mom, all of her friend's husbands fucking his mom.

Sequel Sequel Sequel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Up in a moment down the very next...

The idea of seduction rests firmly on tantalizing the female character which the author dies fabulously but towards the end it is all too obvious as there is very little left to imagine..which ebbs the seductive tone of the plot...

Try to keep the momentum by maybe trying a rewrite where the hot dance ends with a lot but nothing too obvious to the awareness of the hot mom...

A sequel would be good but please ensure not all join the party at once ..it steals the fun away....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ah nice story, maybe it needs another chapter. I never saw my mom naked but I did enjoy listening to her getting fucked.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Now this is a comment right here!

.

Sequel Sequel Sequel

.

This story had so much promise. All Dan's friends fucking his mom, all his dad's friends fucking his mom, Dan and his cousins-her nephews fucking his mom, all his mom's coworkers fucking his mom, all of the men from her church fucking his mom, all of her friend's husbands fucking his mom.

.

Sequel Sequel Sequel

.

Don't forget all Dan's teachers and coaches fucking his mom, and the female teachers' husbands fucking his mom, and the plumers, electricians, roofers, driveway sealers, the policemen fucking his mom. Let's not forget his uncles, both mom and dad's brothers and brother-in-laws fucking his mom. Plus I'm sure the grandpa's, mom's dad and father-in-law would like to fuck his mom, not to mention her uncles and her husband's uncles all wanting to fuck his mom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous