All Comments on 'Getting Mum Blacked'

by Revan7

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
dirtymom49dirtymom49over 4 years ago
Loved it

Hope to see a chapter 2 let her son watch more maybe have the man even make him lick his cum off his mothers breast or his cock as mommy watches. Love to see two or three black men take his mother in front of him as he watched them fuck his mother like wild animals

KnightDomKnightDomover 4 years ago
Great blend of two of my favorite genres

Typically when people try to put them together something or another offends me. This was very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot

Sure would love her son to find mum more bbc maybe even a gang bang

bigdickcravingbigdickcravingover 4 years ago
Amazing Story!

Excellent story, the condom throwing and the cum shot at the end was especially hot!

Great story progression and flow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dear mom

Minu ema ei tahtnud mulle anda.Siis kutsusin oma sõbra ning jootsime ema purju ja nikkusime kahekesi ema läbi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Need more

So hot. Need more, she need more big black cock and put her son looking and sucking black cock too. He wants.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
let the son

I think the mom should pay back the son by fucking him too

Horny4hentaiHorny4hentaialmost 3 years ago

This was so hot! I loved how it built up realistically and was really well thought out 5*

Beast1961caBeast1961caalmost 3 years ago

It would have been perfect, if Leroy and the mother had secretly planned on Joe's obsession getting the son fucked by the mother... she could have started by sucking her son's cock, while Leroy was pounding her doggy-style...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best story I've ever read here. Wish there were more like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent build up, hope there's more to this. Perhaps having son find mom a black lover to conceive a step-brother!

wsutippawsutippaalmost 2 years ago

Awesome story but mom comes of as a bit selfish. She should take care of her son since he planned for her to have fun, the least she could have done was let him fuck her 😀

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I completely understand this story. I am addicted to watching white women being fucked by black cocks; average at least an hour a day, depending on how many times I ejaculate while jerking off. I had a similar situation. I had just finished high school at 18 when my dad was killed in Afghanistan. My dad was an officer so we had lived off base and it was easy to move back to Texas where she now owned the duplex they had bought for retirement and rented half. My mom is a nurse and she went online and searched for the best deal for a new job. She decided to be a traveling nurse and soon found a six month job in South Carolina. So my mom and I moved to Beaufort, SC. I was really interested in welding and enrolled at the Technical college. I became friends with two of my black classmates Ernest and Raymond. Now I can not stretch the truth, my mom is not a MILF. Mom is 47 years old and has been married twice; once at age 21, divorced at 25 due to her adultery, married my dad age 28 when he knocked her up. Mom is 5 feet 5 inches tall weight 205 on her driver’s license which is probably 30 pounds ago. She carries most of her weight in hips and legs. She has a pretty, round face, short black hair with gray, huge saggy boobs. Mom has a great sense of humor and is an insatiable flirt. She still has periods but also still has her copper T IUD, overdue for removal by a year. Now I will not exaggerate about Ernest or Raymond. I have seen their cocks both are maybe 8 inches long. Anyway, I asked mom if I cold invite them over for dinner. I did and they both came over and both flirted with mom. I had prepped both guys with the fact that my mom is always horny because I hear the vibrator., Then since mom talked about him most after the dinner visit, I invited just Raymond over to watch football on Monday night when mom was off. Well it worked, by the end of the game mom had drunk 4 beers and Raymond had been flirting with her the whole game. In no time at all Raymond and mom were kissing and making out on the couch. Raymond developed an erection and had mom feel him through his shorts. Mom exclaimed “wow”. That was all it took and Raymond pulled off his shorts and out popped his cock. Mom just stared as Raymond lifted the skirt of her sundress and pulled down her panties telling her to “step out”. Then he bent her over the couch and rammed his bare cock into her and she screamed. Then she started pushing her hips back and Raymond started fucking her fast slapping his bal and legs against her flesh. My mom knew I was watching but didn’t care she just had orasms and praised Raymond’s fucking technique. Raymond blew his load and mom orgasmed just afterwards. Mom has signed a twelve month extension so she cand see me graduate and so Raymnd can continue servicing her pussy on the days she is not working.

londonbondagelondonbondageabout 1 year ago

Is there part 2 to the story? More humiliating the son

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It deserves an award!

As a son of a QOS and grewing up watching my mom craving for BBC, I couldn't get a better story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Please part 2. One of the best story i have come across considering how niche of a genre it is

AhboomAhboom13 days ago

She needs a black boyfriend at home to complete her life

AhboomAhboom13 days ago

She needs a black man to come home to

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRevan7@Revan7
I'd love to hear feed back on my stories so please comment on them And I'd love to hear what turns you on the most. Maybe it could help me with future stories. I'd also like to hear experiences you've had and what turns you on the most.