Getting Mum Blacked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Revan7
Revan7
637 Followers

Soon Leroy stood up and said "Hey Joe I'm going for a dip in the sea, are you coming?" he asked.

"Sure!" I said.

We walked over to the water and couldn't help but look at Leroy's huge member swinging around, thumping off his thighs as he walked. My own cock just bounced. Leroy caught me looking and I tried to hide that I was looking at his cock.

"You ok man?" he asked.

"Yeah sure!" I replied.

"You know your mother is quite a lady!" he said.

"I know!" I agreed.

"I need to confess that last night your mother and I got a bit frisky!" he started "But don't worry we didn't do any thing other than kissing!"

"Why would I worry?!" I said awkwardly.

"You mean you'd be ok with your mother getting frisky with a black man?" he said.

"Listen I'm not racist! I brought mum here to relax and enjoy herself! If she wants to spend time with you then that's ok! I'll even leave you the hotel room and wait in the bar if you want privacy! she works hard but doesn't oft get to play! I'm sure with a cock as big as that you will give her some fond memories!" I told him.

"You're a good man Joe! Unfortunately I'm away for a few days from this afternoon so I wont be able to see Rose until I come back!" he said disappointedly.

We headed back to mum and sat down next to her.

"Me and Joe have spoke about last night!" Leroy said to mum.

Mum sat up with an intrigued look on her face "Oh ok!"

"He's fine with us spending time together! he said he could leaves us the hotel room for a while too!" Leroy said, putting his hand on her thigh.

"Oh great! I'm glad you are ok with this honey! we will have to wait until Leroy returns in a few days but thank you any way!" she said to me.

"Well why don't I disappear now and leave you two here?" I suggested.

"There isn't anywhere to go! you'd have to take the boat which you can't drive!" said mum.

"I brought you here to be happy! I just wish there was something I could do! maybe if I sat over by the sea and you both went over there!" I suggested.

"But you will hear us!" said mum.

"Its fine! I've already seen you naked and I hear you masturbating through wall at home all the time!" I said with a chuckle.

Mum just laughed it off, while she looked to be considering it.

"I'm happy if he is!" said Leroy.

"Oh Joe! You are a good boy! you brought me on this fantastic holiday and your so mature about this whole thing! what can I do to make it up to you?" asked mum as she stood up with Leroy.

It was a long shot but I really wanted this. It was so hot knowing mum was about to fuck a black guy behind me, it seem a shame to miss it.

"Could I watch?" I asked nervously.

Both Leroy and mum stopped still. they looked at me and at each other.

"I'm ok with that if you are Rose!" Leroy said to mum.

She thought about it for a moment "Do you really want to see your mummy get fucked by a black guy?" she asked me.

Lust started to take over me now "Yes mummy I do! I really do!" I begged.

She thought for a moment longer "Alright! but no wanking or touching yourself or grinding against the towel! you just sit there and watch! I don't mind if you have an erection since you have had them all holiday but no touching your self!" she said.

"Ok! thank you mummy!" I replied.

They moved closer to each other to kiss. Leroy's tall six foot two frame dwarfed mum as they embraced. He grabbed her breasts and fondled them and pinched her nipples gently. Mum was reaching down for Leroy's huge cock and took it in her hands, she stroked it from the base to the head.

I sat and watched with my legs crossed, while entertaining a throbbing erection as my perverted fantasy unfolded before my eyes.

Mum was kissing his chiselled torso and moved down onto her knees. At the same level as his huge cock, she took it in he hand and gently licked the huge purple head. She stroked and licked and eventually wrapped her lips around it. It excited me to see the contrast of the huge black cock and my mother's white skin around her lips.

She was now sucking and bobbing her head up and down on his long thick shaft which was beginning to harden as the veins became visible. Every several intakes, she would pull a way and wrap her lips around his huge black balls which were the size of apples. Saliva was dripping from her chin as she worked on his huge black member.

Leroy got down and laid mum on her back and started to lick her shaven pussy. She moaned in the usual tone I have heard so many times through the bedroom walls at home.

Soon Leroy reached into his bag and pulled condom out. It was the biggest condom I had ever seen. I could have worn it as a sock and it still wouldn't fit. He opened the packet and covered his cock with it. He lay over mum while kissing her and positioned his cock in line with her pussy and whispered in her ear.

"Are you ready for your first big black cock?"

"Oh yes! give it to me please!" replied mum with a moan "But please go slow! I've never had a cock so big!"

Leroy gently pushed into her and she moaned even louder. He slowly pulled out and pushed back again. Mum was grinding as he did so and biting her lip and looked at me as I sat there, watching with a throbbing erection, desperate to wank off on the beautiful scene before me. And it was beautiful, id never seen anything like it. Mum looked as though she belonged on the end of a big black cock.

Leroy picked up the pace. They were both breathing heavier as sweat was running off their bodies under the hot sun. Mum wrapped her legs around Leroy and held on tight, gripping onto his body.

After a short while, they switched positions. Mum flipped over onto her hands and knees, facing me. Her elbows were digging into the sand and her back was arched and ready for penetration. Leroy positioned behind her and looked at me as her entered her, biting his lip and growled.

As he started to fuck her he got faster and harder, causing mum to jolt back and forth to the synchronised slapping sound of sex. Mum was losing her senses and started to grab the sand with her fingers, desperately trying to grip onto something.

She was having no success gripping the sand so I leaned forward and held my hands out for her to hold. She looked up at me while biting her lip and held my hands, gripping as tight as she could. Leroy's thrusts were jolting her forward and were causing me to move with their flow.

I was now on my hands and knees holding mum's hands, looking into her eyes as she gets fucked by a big black cock. Leroy was grunting as he pounded at her pussy. Her moans turned into loud gasps as each stroke went into her.

They switched again. Leroy lay down on his back on the towel. Mum sat on top and slid over his huge cock. She leaned forward and Leroy grabbed her arse cheeks and thrusted upwards into her. Mum turned loud gasps in screaming and her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

I couldn't take any more. I was on my knees watching the beautiful act before me and I started to thrust into mid air. I was so horny and desperate to wank off but I knew the rules. The only way I could get any relief was to hump the air around me.

They switched positions again. Mum lay on her side as Leroy lay with her, his torso pushed up against her back. He pushed his cock back into her while holding her leg in the air. He pounded into her and I had a perfect view of it. His cock was pumping into her fast and his huge apple sized balls swung around and pounded of her clit.

"OH GOD IM GOING TO CUM! OH YES!" she screamed.

She began to shake and squirm as Leroy pounded her and held her still. After she finished cumming, they switched positions again. Leroy stood up and picked up mum from under her knees and held her in mid air. He pounded into harder than before. She screamed and came again until eventually Leroy put mum down.

"Get on you knees!" he ordered.

She got down and Leroy pulled the condom off with a snap. He threw the huge sock sized condom towards me with out looking and it landed on my erect cock. It hung on my cock and dwarfed it. I could feel my mothers wetness on the condom.

Leroy roared and fired jet after jet of potent white sperm over mums face and it dripped onto her breasts. Once he finished his ejaculation, mum began to rub it into her body. She shone like a star as the sperm glistened off her skin in the sun light.

we packed up our things and left for the boat. I still had an erection as we walked to the boat.

"Hey Joe you can go and take care of that now!" said mum, wearing only her bikini bottoms.

I walked over to the rocks and jerked a couple of times and a monstrous orgasm filled me from head to toe. I squirted my seed over a rock and headed back to the boat.

We didn't see Leroy for a couple of day's but when he returned Leroy and mum would fuck several times a day for the rest of the holiday. sometimes they let me watch and sometimes they wanted privacy. sometimes they went to a public nudist beach and we all walked naked past other tourists. I was fine with either as my mission had been accomplished. I had got my mum blacked.

We had been home for two weeks. Mum seemed down and miserable since we left. I asked her if she was ok but she just seemed to shrugged it off and stayed quiet. One day I confronted her.

"Hey mum! Are you ok? I've noticed you've been down since we left!" I asked her.

"Its just that I really miss Leroy's black cock that's all!" she said back.

"Well why don't you find a black cock here?" I said.

"I don't have much time around work honey! I wish I did!" she said sadly.

I felt bad for her so I decided to come up with an idea. I noticed the other day when I was peeping in her drawers that her dildos are small or normal. Perhaps its time she had something bigger.

Mum came home from work and I was waiting for her at the door. I had a box that I wrapped up and gave it to her.

"Honey! What's this?" she asked.

"I know you've been down recently so I bought you this to cheer you up!" I said.

She unwrapped the paper and opened the box to reveal a huge 10 inch big black dildo. She gasped as she studied it.

"Oh honey thank you so much!" she said.

"You're welcome now go on! go try it out!" I beckoned.

She went up stairs and it wasn't long before the house was full of screams of pleasure. I came home from delivering pizzas and she was still in her room moaning and screaming.

The next morning she came downstairs and hugged me.

"That was a brilliant gift!" she said.

"So heard! I'm glad you like it!"

My next quest was to get mum a big black cock closer to home. Maybe even a boyfriend for regular meets.

Revan7
Revan7
637 Followers
12