All Comments on 'Getting My Brother Back'

by Fenris420

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Destro97Destro97about 2 years ago

Five stars. This story has the right amount of hot and steamy sex, with just enough romance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pretty darn good

5*

Tc

Ps. I always love it when "The End" gets its own page. ;)

Axel7Axel7about 2 years ago

I like this type of story where brothers have feelings for their sisters and they're trying to hide them, but this story wasn't that well written or had drama/conflict that would make it a really good story.

Axel7Axel7about 2 years ago

I like this type of story where brothers have feelings for their sisters and they're trying to hide them, but this story wasn't that well written or had drama/conflict that would make it a really good story.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

5/5 Very nice romantic story. Thanks

TomNJaxTomNJaxabout 2 years ago

Excellent story.

Really enjoyed it, liked the setup and how it progressed...Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

good story please part 2 she gets pregnant and live happy ever after and momma accepts it

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Good story but the tongue-in-cheek first person thing got distracting after a while. 4*

HardbawlHardbawlabout 2 years ago

Good job! Keep writing, please.

linnearlinnearabout 2 years ago

Great first story, very well done.

Bronco56Bronco56about 2 years ago

Great story. I hope this isn't your last story. Keep writing. 5stars

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

Excellent story and yes, we need more older sister, younger brother stories,

RodimusMikeRodimusMike12 months ago
Good Story but.

At the beginning Sarah was portrayed as this College Bound Party Going Sex Craving Whore,that probably fucked half the college guys there,and maybe even other girls.So Sarah being so scatter-brained didn't give a fuck about Kyle as long as she got her pussy filled by hot college guys,and also maybe not even hot but mediocre ones as well.

But my point is Sarah was too happy with her lifestyle to even think about Kyle or anyone elses feelings.But then after 6 long years she comes back with her pussy filled with god knows how many guys cumloads she took,and yet Sarah was so selfcentered to realize her brother Kyle had saved his virtue and virginity for a Skanky College Whore of a Sister.

In a way Sarah wasn't worthy of having Kyle as a brother,but after Sarah's revelation she did see how stupid and blind she was and went to rectify the situation.But it just made Sarah seem like a selfish greedy bitch at the beginning.

Fenris420Fenris42011 months agoAuthor

@RodimusMike - You're not wrong about Sarah. When I write a story, it's always with an eye on telling a tight story without too much introspection that might send my core idea off on a tangent that, quite frankly, would be boring to some. I think some of us, when growing up and taking those first independent steps into the wider world, have an idea of what we want, only to find that what we thought we wanted didn't live up to expectations and that what we had was pretty special. Thanks for commenting in a thoughtful way.

SatyrDickSatyrDick6 months ago

[23.11.23]

Sexcellente!

11/10!!!!!

blueskyminingblueskymining5 months ago

Oh Yeah, the 3rd Page was a Killer. End!

Fenris420Fenris4205 months agoAuthor

@blueskymining I know, right? Betcha didn't see that "End" coming! ;)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Sorry I was kinda put off by the story even though I thought it was a good story and funny ending for page three it’s just my boss named Sarah and her son named Kyle so it’s kinda weird to me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFenris420@Fenris420
Artist, video gamer, amateur writer of erotica and lover of a good story.