Getting my just Come-uppance! Pt. 04

Story Info
The same tale, but told from Laura's side this time.
8.5k words
4.67
1.7k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/18/2024
Created 01/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LunaDoggy
LunaDoggy
111 Followers

THROUGH THE EYES OF LAURA

You know it takes a hell of a lot to make me angry. REALLY angry! You know the sort of anger that makes your blood boil. Like I say it hasn't occurred very often in my life, but there was one occasion when it most definitely did!

I came home from work one day, to hear my daughter, Hanna, sobbing her heart out. It was that loud, that I could hear her despite the fact that the door to her bedroom was closed. Something, or someone had clearly really hurt her! And whilst yes, this was precisely what would lead to that aforementioned real anger, at first the emotion that took hold of me was concern, I needed to know what had happened that had caused Hanna such distress, and I needed to be with her to comfort and reassure her. So, I ran up those stairs as fast as I possibly could.

Now there were two ways, I figured in which Hanna could have been hurt. It could be physical; she could have been attacked or had some sort of accident. As I burst through her bedroom door, it took only a few seconds for me to establish that this was not the case, there was no blood at all, and she looked completely alright from the purely physical aspect.

Therefore, I concluded this must be emotional pain, whatever had caused this anguish had targeted her heart, not her body. I rushed to her, took her in my arms and cuddled her, as the sobs still came out of her heavily. It was clear she was far too upset to be able to speak immediately, so I just held her, letting her release her pain, sooner or later she'd calm down enough to enable her to let me know what, or who, had done this to her.

As I waited, I began to try to guess for myself, and as it turned out I got it completely right. She'd told me that she'd met some Guy a couple of weeks ago, having been attracted to him down the Railwayman's Arms, a large pub in town, very close to the Railway Station. It's where many of the town's youngsters are to be found, especially on Friday and Saturday nights, and has a reputation as a pulling venue. Well, he'd clearly pulled her!

Eventually Hanna's sobs began to subside, and become less in both frequency and intensity, enough to allow her to begin to speak. And yes, it had been this bastard who'd hurt her so much. He'd taken her out to an Indian meal. Then it had been back to his place, he had his own house, for sex. Which she had wanted this wasn't rape in any form, she really fancied him, and had made a real effort, dressing herself in some lovely lingerie. Problem was that she froze, sheer nerves preventing her from enjoying the night, she wanted him too much, and as often the case, tried too hard, with those nerves getting the better of her and stopping her from being able to be her, meaning, in his eyes I guess, that she failed to deliver!

So, he simply dumped her! Just like that! I suppose you could argue that he had shown enough decency to at least tell her to her face instead of just phoning, or even worse simply ignoring her, but no, that wasn't going to be factor as far as I was concerned. As Hanna began to compose herself, that initial emotion of concern within me also began to diminish, to be replaced by the aforementioned anger, now starting to build.

But what really pushed me over the edge was when Hanna told me that this bugger had made her pace up and down his bedroom, like a 'cat-walk,' just wearing her stockings and suspenders. HOW DARE HE!!!! Like I say, it takes a lot to make my blood boil, but hearing this did precisely that!

A couple of days later I was in town with Hanna, when she pointed him out to me. To give you an idea of what sort of person we're talking about here, he'd parked his car, an almost brand new B.M.W. Three Series, which didn't mean much to me as I know nothing about cars, but I understood from others meant he had money, on double yellow lines as he was taking some cash from one of those machines outside of a major bank. As if the rules of society didn't apply to the likes of him. As yes, he had that smug, conceited and arrogant look on his face, as if the whole world should be made to fit around him!

As you can imagine my anger again rose inside of me, but the sight of him also triggered another emotion, one I wasn't proud of, certainly at the time! For he was utterly gorgeous, extremely good looking, and I'm ashamed to say my heart actually fluttered! And then a plan began to form in my mind, one that would enable me to punish and humiliate him, while also allowing me to have a little, well overdue, bedroom fun for myself!

You see it had been a few years since my husband, Hanna's father, had passed away, and I'd not been to bed with another man since. We'd enjoyed a good and active sex life together, and just before he'd died, we'd begun to dabble in bondage. He'd tied me to our bed and then shagged me good and hard, with me totally unable to prevent him from doing just what he wanted to, which included dressing me in stockings and blindfolding me. And I'd loved every minute! I quite fancied reversing the positions, so he'd be in my hands, and he'd agreed, but his fateful heart attack had put a stop to that!

Naturally bondage sex, or quite frankly sex of any sort, became far less of a priority or desire for some time. And one of the reason's that I was SO protective of Hanna is because without her I'm not even sure I'd have survived this very difficult period in my life. She had been there for me when I needed support, yes of course that went both ways, but I was eternally grateful.

But time, as they say, is a great healer, and I was beginning to feel that I can do with some fun in bed with a man. And I still had that fervent desire to tie one of them to my bed and have my way with him. And well, could there be a more suitable candidate?

So, to use that phase spoken so brilliantly by the late Richard Burton, in the introduction to Jeff Wayne's fantastic musical version of 'War of the Worlds,' I drew my plans against him. Now I fully realised that what I wanted to do to him may not be easy, I'd just turned forty, and my target was my daughter's age, in his early twenties. However, I'd been blessed with very good looks myself, at that age myself I'd been stunning sexy, and although time and age had diminished my appeal a little, I knew I had enough left in the locker to hopefully appeal to his ego and libido. For his ego was what I knew I'd have to target, I needed to make him think that pulling me would be seen as a triumph and that his mates would be jealous of him achieving that.

So, I dressed in my finest lingerie, a beautiful basque I'd had for some time, some very sheer nylons stockings that I had to be careful whilst fitting to make sure I didn't ladder them, then a satin blouse and this very sexy leather suit that I had bought recently. As I looked at myself in the mirror, I was pleased to see this utterly sexy Lady looking back at me. Yes, I believed that I did stand a chance or appealing to his ego, which would enable me to put my plans for him into action.

When I arrived at the Railwayman's I sat myself on a stool at the bar, and ordered a simple orange juice, alcohol wasn't in MY plans for the night. And there was my prey complete with a group of lads, and I was quite relieved to see that they hadn't been there long, and so hadn't drunk too much beer yet.

One of his mates glanced my way, and I made sure that I grabbed his attention. Once I'd done so, then I moved my eyes in a totally provocative manner in HIS direction, making it completely clear that it was him that I was interested in. It didn't work out that first time, but the lad looked at me again, and this time once I'd made my intentions known, he tapped my target on his arm, and pointed me out to him. Game on!

Well, my gut instinct that I would appeal to his ego proved to be correct, as he rose from his chair and began to walk over to me. And then I was handed a very large slice of luck. For the D.J. had just switched to the slow smooching type of music as he approached me, therefore his question of "would you like a drink?" was met with the reply of "no thank you, but I would like a dance with you." As we joined the other couples on the dance floor to the tune of Harry Nilsson's classic 'Without You,' it was time for me to make my move on him, I put everything into that dance to appeal to his libido! I rubbed the leather of my skirt against him in a manner that left no doubt as to both my intentions, and the ability to perform them. Then I bent my head to his left ear and set my plan in motion. "Don't drink any more Darling, I'm going to take you home where I'm going to tie you securely to my bed and shag you all night!" As I did so my hand grabbed his balls and by now totally erect penis and I clearly saw that my plan was working out very well as I continued, "and I can see that you're in no mood to deny me! You're going to be the helpless sex slave of Laura and there's nothing you can do to stop me!"

There, I'd made my cast, would the bait be taken? Oh YES, he took hold of my hand and started to lead me over to his mates. Leaving me standing a few feet from them, he then did something that really wound me up, and I had to almost bite my lip to prevent me from showing my anger. He grabbed his jacket and said in a voice a louder than he'd probably have intended that he was leaving for some 'sexual action' as he put it. Because I guess that he hadn't wanted me to hear that boast, but it wasn't that annoyed me. For no, he took some money out and laid it on the table, clearly for his 'round' of drinks. I mean, he had no difficulty in treating my daughter like a piece of dirt, but he couldn't let his precious mates down now, could he? And they, in turn, also stoked my anger by slapping him on his back and wishing him luck! And I believe there were some jealous mutterings and looks, which of course actually played into my hands, by only turning him on even more!

We took the bus to my house, he had offered to pay for a cab, but I insisted saying a bus was due shortly. And I was right, one turned up less than five minutes later, and roughly a quarter of an hour afterwards we left the bus at a stop only a few hundred yards away from my home. Upon entering said dwelling I grabbed hold of his head and initiated a long and totally passionate kiss that I hoped completely took his breath away and promised a real 'night to remember!' I was fully aware that, although things were going very smoothly from my point of view, the job wasn't finished at this point in time. He wasn't tied to my bed yet, and at this moment he still could have left.

Having climbed my stairs, I then indicated my bathroom out to him, ordering him to perform all the necessary bodily functions, to empty both the bladder and bowels, throwing him a flannel and towel and told him to wash himself, then to make my way to my bedroom absolutely naked!

Meanwhile I went to my room myself to get ready. I too used the toilet of my en-suite, and then prepared myself. Removing my leather suit, I also took my knickers off, they were the 'tie at the sides' variety, so I didn't need to disturb my stockings at all. Now I stood behind the open door, so I'd be out of sight when he entered.

Which after a couple of minutes he did. Looking a little puzzled he walked in further, and when he'd completely cleared the door, I pushed it shut, locked it and placed the key into the top of my basque!

"Just making sure we won't be disturbed at all, as I said, you're going to be here all night. Right, ON THE BED! NOW!" He quickly obeyed and seemed to delight in the feel of the black satin that I'd covered my bed in, on his back. He placed himself centrally and laid his head on the, also black satin covered, single pillow, while I climbed on top of him, sitting on his chest, thus pinning him to my bed. As I reached under the pillow I issued another command, "STRETCH OUT YOUR ARMS!" He again complied noticing that my hands now contained two silk ties. His bonds to be!

Starting with his left arm, I looped the tie around that wrist and expertly tied it securely, then tied that firmly and inescapably to the outer bed post of the solid and secure bed frame. Just as a belt and braces gesture I then looped and tied his hand with the remainder of the tie, before firmly tying that back around the bed-post. Now that's what I call bondage, there was no chance of him slipping out from that. Roughly a minute later I'd repeated the process with hi right arm, and now my earlier statement was correct, from this point onwards there was nothing he could do to stop me. He now belonged entirely to my bed, and therefore to ME, and he was going to remain here until I chose otherwise, which clearly wasn't going to be for some time! But I'll willingly admit a massive sense of relief flooded over me, my plans had worked perfectly, he was mine! Yes, now he was the helpless sex slave of me, Laura, and seemed delighted to be so. But not for long as it turned out, for my I was about to make my big reveal, a fact that changed the situation completely!

The first indication, for him, that things weren't quite what they seemed to be was when I, after climbing off the bed went to a chest of drawers, opened one withdrawing some more ties and then tied one of his ankles to the lower bed-frame. You see I had tied his arms totally securely, giving a sense of permanence to the bondage, but this bond of his ankle wasn't utterly secure, it almost felt temporary as if I intended to undo it at some stage, which of course, I did! And it was now time for me to reveal and he to discover my real identity and the real reason I had seduced and captured him. For his captor, for that is exactly what I was now, returned to the same drawer and this time, to my delight as I saw the look of outright horror form upon his face, withdrew a suspender belt and two more stockings. "And now my Darling," that word being said in a very sarcastic manner, "it's time for you to be placed in the clothes of sex!"

"Bloody hell, Laura! There's NO WAY I'm letting you put me into those!" he almost screamed at me.

"Oh really? And precisely how do you think you're going to stop me then?" Now he realised the point of me putting that first leg into bondage, if not in a completely secure way. If he tried to resist he would be able to only thrash one leg about, which would make it far easier to complete my desired task. And now it was time for him to discover exactly why it was my desire to do so!

My two cold, hard eyes bored right into his as I continued, holding the stockings and suspender belt in my hands while I approached the bed. "Recognise them do you? You should! You've seen them before Darling, on the legs of my daughter as you made her prance up and down your bedroom, before taking what you wanted from her and then breaking her heart!"

Well, the look of almost terror on his face almost matched the one of satisfaction on mine. Had it never occurred to him to question just why, an older woman, who he didn't even know had specifically have targeted him? I guessed that, as usual with conceited young men like him, his ego had just assumed that I couldn't resist his mesmerizing charms! Yes, the full realisation hit him that this woman who had seduced and captured him, this Laura, was Hanna's mother! And now he had delivered himself right into my total hands and power! What the hell was I going to do to him now he was completely at my mercy? Well, the first thing I planned was to fulfil that promise and put him into Hanna's stockings and suspenders. I climbed back onto the bed, knelt on his free leg, which I guess hurt him, I mean like I cared about that, sliding the belt over his foot which I then covered in nylon, moving the stocking to just over his ankle. Then using a tie I bound that limb to the lower bed-post, but this time the bond was tight and secure! "Laura please, you're right, I can't stop you and I won't try to if you don't kneel on my leg," he muttered in a rather pathetic, submissive voice.

"Very well. But if you do try to resist you'll know exactly what I'll do, don't you?" He nodded, again submissively. After all he was mine now, mine to do with what I wanted! With no resistance from him I then released his other leg, slid it over so I could slip the belt over that foot. Whilst his legs were still together I slid the belt into position around his waist, moved the leg back over to 'its' side of the bed, put the stocking over that foot and ankle, before completing his spread-eagled bondage to my bed.

I returned to the task of fitting his stockings, slowly they inched up his legs, with me constantly playing with his balls and his, despite what he'd just learned, totally erect penis. But to his mounting frustration and my pleasure, never to the point of no return! However eventually stocking met suspender and his dressing up, just like his bondage was complete. What was going to happen now he no doubt, wondered?

I climbed back onto the bed, knelt down between his nylon covered legs and cupped his balls in my hands. "So, I guess you're now wondering just what I'm going to do to you to punish you for what you did to Hanna?"

"Laura, I apologise unreservedly! I never intended or set out to hurt Hanna."

"Maybe not, I'm actually willing to believe that," and in fact I did believe him on that score, "but you did hurt her. Anyway, I'm not interested in your apologies, it's too late for that! I'm only interested in your punishment and MY pleasure! And yes, I heard you bragging to your mates about the 'sexual action' you were going to indulge in with me. Well you're not going to be dis-appointed in that regard, oh yes you're facing a full night of purely SEX! SEX! and more SEX! You see, I'm right in the mood for that, it's been quite a while since I had some bedroom fun, you are a good looking guy so I'm going to indulge myself at your expense. I must admit that when Hanna pointed you out to me the other day, after which I planned what's occurred tonight, a plan you fell for 'hook, line and sinker' just as I knew you would by the way, that I really did fancy you. I utterly wanted you to be totally helpless in my bondage! I WANT TO SHAG YOU!

So, you find yourself, just as I told you would happen, as the complete SEX SLAVE OF LAURA! Because, make no mistake, you are now totally in my power, utterly in my hands and completely under my control. I can and I will do exactly what I want, how I want and for as long as I want to you and, as I said right at the beginning, there's nothing you can do to stop me. So, from now until I decide otherwise your world and the only reason for your existence will be to provide me with cold, hard, raw SEX! I'm going to keep you at it, shagging you absolutely senseless, again and again and again! Until, and be assured it will happen, when you can take no more and beg me to stop and for mercy! After what you did to Hanna, guess how much of that I intend to show you? None at all of course, I'll simply laugh in your face, demand even more SEX from you as I shag you yet again. You entered my house expecting SEX and by God you're going to get SEX, but on my terms and not yours! You used Hanna for SEX so now I'm going to use you to feed my considerable sexual appetite!" And I damn well made sure that I gave his balls a not too gentle squeeze each time my lips uttered the word "SEX!"

"And by the way, I've another surprise for you. Whilst I'm taking exactly what I want from you, in the manner of my choosing, you will be able to see precisely nothing." I reached under the pillow again, withdrawing a blindfold, which I placed onto his head, although not yet over his eyes. I moved to lay on top of his body, my lips found his and I commenced the night's proceedings by initiating another long and utterly passionate kiss. During which I moved the blindfold into place, reducing his world, just as I had stated, to total darkness. "And so Darling, prepare yourself to be getting your just come-uppance in the form of a..." pausing to kiss him again, then continuing as the kiss finished,

LunaDoggy
LunaDoggy
111 Followers