Getting my just Come-uppance! Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we had dressed each other, Hanna tied his arms together behind his back and ordered him to stand in the corner of the room facing the wall. As he obeyed she led me to the lower bed frame and tied my wrists to the outer posts, facing the bed. So, I had the perfect view as Hanna summoned him over, untied his wrists and commanded him to take the all too familiar position, lying on my bed with his arms and legs in a spread-eagled form. She then skilfully tied all four of his limbs to the bed-posts, once again he was tied to my bed and would be going nowhere until others decided otherwise. But this time neither would I be able to escape from the bed!

For just before untying me from the lower bed frame, Hanna covered my eyes with a blindfold. Now I could see nothing. Although he could, Hanna had placed a blindfold on his head, but didn't cover his eyes just yet. Obviously she was going to at some stage but she wanted him to give me a 'running commentary' as we were to be tied together. Having released the me, still blinded, my daughter guided me to the bed, and on top of his already bound body. And so he obeyed his order from Hanna, and described just how Hanna secured my limbs to his. Starting with our legs, soon the loops around my ankles were tied around his. Then, as I had done to her, Hanna undid my front suspenders from my stockings, fastening them to his and vice versa.

Now Hanna turned her attentions to our upper body. Starting on my left hand side, she'd looped a tie completely securely to his right wrist, then tied it to my left. Using the remaining tie, she soon had our respective hands bound together, fingers interlocked. Then, as there was still some tie left she tied that back around the bed-post. Now that's what I called bondage, there was absolutely no way that he or I could escape from my daughter's handiwork, and all three of us knew it. Minutes afterwards Hanna had bound our other arms in exactly the same manner. He and I were captured, with no possibility of escape whatsoever, we totally and utterly belonged to the bed and to our captor, Hanna.

Who, now we were helpless in her hands, lifted her my blindfold, as she had something to say to us, and wanted us to look at her while she spoke. But the young man and I made her wait as we frantically started kissing each other, but she was patient and allowed us some time with our lips together! When we finally finished we turned our heads towards our leather clad Mistress.

"I'm pleased to see that you two can, eventually, spare me some of your time! But listen to me now and listen good! I am the Mistress now, I rule this bedroom and ALL within it! Today Laura," notice how she addressed me by my name and not my title, "I am your Mistress and not your daughter! Both of you will obey my every command, and give me exactly what I want from you, or you will never be freed from that bed or each other! So what is it that I want from you? Simple answer, SEX! SEX! and more SEX! I want to see spunk being pumped, I want to hear Laura's name being screamed again, from now until I decide otherwise you have one, and ONE ONLY, purpose in your lives, to provide me with the sight of you engaging in nothing else other than cold, hard, raw SEX! I'm going to keep you at it again and again and again, keeping you shagging each other senseless until you've nothing left and you've given all you can! Remember you are both utterly in MY hands, totally in MY power and completely under MY control! Don't forget it! Your hearts already belong to each other, I want to see your bodies do the same!"

Now Hanna plunged both he and myself into absolute darkness as she placed both of our blindfolds into position over our eyes, as we started frantically kissing, meanwhile by moving her mid-rift I guided his penis into my soaking wet vagina, and we obeyed as Hanna shouted "Right get shagging! For this is all..." pausing for a second or two, then continuing,

"FOR THE LOVE OF LAURA!"