Getting My Sister-in-Law Pregnant

Story Info
Karen gets me to fuck her SIL to get her pregnant.
4.8k words
4.11
127.5k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magicz
magicz
117 Followers

I have been married to my wife Karen for almost 10 years now. We have a wonderful relationship and are very open with each other, emotionally and sexually... especially sexually.

Having been married for this amount of time I have known her whole family for years. We have spent a lot of time together over the years, even vacationing together from time to time. Her parents are Sally and Rick, who like me and their daughter got married rather young so they are only in their mid-forties. They both stay in great shape and look good in their bathing suits. Karen's younger sister Molly is 4 years younger and just got married two years ago. Molly is a 5' 7" blonde who works out regularly and has a great body which I have been noticing since I met my wife. She has one of the best asses I have ever seen, legs for days and a small D-Cup to top it off. We tend to see a lot of each other since Karen and Molly are close. As I said Molly was married about two years ago to a guy named Joel. Joel is a great guy in great shape. Although he doesn't make a lot of money working as a city administrator he loves his job and allows Molly to stay at home in anticipation of her becoming pregnant.

Molly has been trying to get pregnant ever since they were married with no luck. Her Gynecologist did some testing and it seems everything is working as it should be. Unfortunately that is the extent of the testing her and her husband can afford at this time. What makes it harder is Karen never had any issues getting pregnant anytime she wanted. Same went for their mother Sally.

My wife had been talking all of this out with Molly over the last few years, trying to comfort her, but nothing they are trying is working. She tells my wife they have sex all the time and Joel hasn't been jerking off at all. When they are done she is leaving his cum inside for as long as possible but it just isn't taking. According to Karen they are at the point where they would do anything to get pregnant. They would have no problem going down the fertility path but it just too expensive. Karen being the older sister wants to do everything she can to help.

One day Molly was over at our house talking to Karen about all the stuff again, even getting into the details and positions they are trying in their private sex life. This doesn't in anyway bother Karen, it may even turn her on a little. Karen did something that afternoon that I didn't expect at all, she offered my sperm to her sister. Her sister was on board with trying it but didn't understand how she was going to get my sperm inside her body. Karen explained to her that it would just have to come directly from me, that would be the least expensive way to go. Instantly Molly knew what she meant.

After I got home from work later on in the evening and Molly had already gone home she floated the idea over dinner. I almost lost it, there was my wife asking me to do her sister a favor by cumming inside her, likely multiple times until she conceived. This was kind of a dream come true for me. My first question was what Joel thinks about the whole situation, she said he and Molly were going to discuss that evening. Next I asked, assuming Joel was on board, where she would be during the whole ordeal, as open as she is sexually she said she had no interest in seeing her sister get fucked. So I told Karen I would be on board but not with out Joel being completely okay with it.

As suspected, Joel and Molly had talked it over the night before just as Karen and I did. Molly and Karen got together the next day to talk it over. Turns out Joel is on board but he wants to be there while it is going on. Seems like he may not mind watching his wife have sex with another man. Unfortunately for Joel he would not be able to finish inside her after me, no matter how horny, we don't want to confuse the sperm already inside her. Karen called me at work with the good news and we decided to set it up for Friday night.

The rest of the week went smooth but was rich with anticipation. Karen and I fucked everyday leading up to Friday. It seems like it was a real turn on for her to have me fuck Molly. On my end I couldn't wait to see my wife's younger sister naked taking my cock, something I have dreamed of for a long time.

Friday night finally came. After work I went directly to Joel and Molly's house. When I got there we exchanged pleasantries and went upstairs. I decided it would be good if I showered before getting into it. Molly went to get me some towels and I went to the master bathroom and turned the water on. As I was getting into the shower Molly came in to drop the towels off and got her first glance at my naked body. All she said was "wow Mike this looks like it could be fun for both of us". I wasn't really sure what that meant. I have never seen Joel naked so I have no idea what he is packing. After that comment I had a decent hardon going but finished my shower and dried off.

I came out of the master bath in just the pink towel Molly had provided to see Joel had gotten home from work in the meantime. Molly was in a thin bathrobe clearly without anything underneath, her perky nipples were showing through the thin material, she was looking forward to this. Joel also seemed to be in good spirits, he was wearing gym shorts and a white t-shirt. I asked them how they wanted to get started, Molly asked me to drop the towel. Now I don't know Joel very well but I have no problem being naked around other men, I would never date or kiss another man but I had done stuff with men before so it was no big deal for me. I have no idea where Joel is on the spectrum but seeing me naked, half hard, didn't seem to bother him in the slightest and was a bonus for me.

After I dropped the pink towel Molly came over, still in her robe, and grabbed my cock and started to play with it a little until I got a bit harder. She commented that I seemed ready. I stopped and turned to Joel who I could tell had a raging hardon and asked him if we are still good to go. He smiled and gave me the thumbs up, he then walked over to Molly, my dick in her hand still, pulled her robe off and started kissing her, she immediately embraced him and I got an eyeful of her assets for the first time. She was clearly turned on!

Molly laid on the bed and I got up there with her. Joel was still kissing her and her body. He was making his way down her neck while gently massaging one of her wonderful breasts. I grabbed my cock and got in-between her legs. I started to rub the end of my cock on her pussy to get a little lube going. Still amazed at her body and that I get to fuck it. I started to press a little harder against her as if I was going to insert it, unexpectedly Joel pushed my hand away, he said to hold up, he was going to have to help with that. I was very confused for a second then he did something even more unexpected, he pushed my hand off my cock and grabbed it with his hand, he gave it one or two strokes then guided it into his wife. After the head was in Molly told him to go slow since apparently I was larger than Joel and she isn't used to me...yet. so Joel continued to squeeze my cock as it is being inserted. I had no problem with him doing this, I don't mind having a good looking guy like Joel grab my hard cock. Finally I was most of the way inside Molly and he let go and put his hand on her pussy and started playing with her clit. At this point his mouth was on her perfect nipple sucking away as I was trying to pump in and out of his wife. After that it was mostly non-eventful. After another 15 minutes or so I came pretty hard inside Molly. I left my cock in after cumming for a few more strokes before I pulled out, honestly I was still pretty hard and horny. As soon as I pulled out she palmed her pussy as to not let any cum drip out, and thrust her legs into the air to try and help the swimmers out. It was a pretty site.

I felt pretty bad for Joel, he obviously had an unused boner with no where to put it. I went back to the bathroom and washed my cock off and came back out to see Molly sucking his cock like it was the last cock she would ever suck! I gave Joel a thumbs up and grabbed my clothes and took off. I figured they would need their time together after that session.

When I got home Karen was waiting for me and wanted to know everything. I told her what happen in great detail, even about her sisters supple body and her brother in law's cock, which was a little shorter and thinner than mine. It all seem to turn her on quite a bit. We fucked for another 2 hours that night, me reliving the last few hours with Molly and Joel and her imagining the situation.

The next morning Karen got a text from Molly saying what a wonderful time she had and to thank her for renting my cock out. She asked when the time she could have it again, Karen responded by telling her how much we fucked when I got home the night before and said I probably need a recovery day. They decided that was better anyway because they wanted the most potent sperm they could get. Karen told them in a few days I would be ready again. And again we fucked everyday leading up to it at her suggestion.

Our next meeting day came up, I again went straight to Molly and Joel's after work. I again took a shower in their master bathroom and like last time came out in just my towel. Molly was also again in her thin bathrobe, her nipples were poking through just like last time. The only difference this time is Joel. When I walked into their bedroom from the master bathroom Joel was completely naked too. I asked what was happening and Molly explained...She said last time the Male/Male contact turned her on so much that she thought we could spice things up a little and said it is always easier to conceive if the woman orgasms as well. Molly knew a little about my bi-sexual past from Karen and saw that I didn't mind the contact from Joel the previous week. I assume she informed Joel of these facts as well.

I told Molly I was completely fine with that and I would do whatever I could to help out. So Joel started kissing her again while dis-robing her and laying her on the bed. His cock was hard as a rock and seemed more impressive than I had remembered. While he was kissing her neck and playing with her tits I decided to eat Molly out a little to really get her revved up. Although she was a little surprised she made no effort to stop me. I used my tongue and mouth on her upper vagina and clitoris. And put a finger or two inside her. I worked my way down until I was tongue-fucking her hole. My fingers made it down to her taint and found her her little asshole. I knew from last time she would be freshly showered and clean so I started rubbing on her while eating her out. I took my index finger and coated it with her fluids and slowly played with her rosebud until it started to open up enough to gently shove in my finger. Once it was in and my mouth was still on her pussy she immediately started orgasming. Once she finished I acknowledged to Joel that she was ready. Joel spit in his palm started rubbing my cock while I put my clean fingers in Molly's mouth so she could taste herself and her girl cum. This seemed to have the desired effect of turning her on even more.

Joel started rubbing my cock head on his wife's opening as I started to push in. Once I was in all the way Joel moved his mouth onto her clit and started licking. After a few more strokes I look at Molly in the eye and she makes a cock sucking gesture and starts pointing at her husband. It is clear that she wants me to pull out and put my dick in his mouth. I was pretty turned on by all the activity that I decided to go for it. So I pushed in once more and pulled all the way out of Molly's dripping pussy. Without Joel noticing I slipped my cock into the area right where his mouth was. By the time he looked up and realized what was happening the head of my cock was already in his mouth. Surprisingly he started sucking it feverishly. Molly couldn't help herself, she loved the sight so much she started rubbing her pussy. Joel was sucking my cock and playing with himself at the same time. Once I was sure Molly was getting an eyeful and enjoying herself I pulled out of Joel's mouth and got my hand nice and wet with her juices before putting it right back inside her. With the wet hand I grabbed a hold of Joel's cock and started giving him a handjob. I could tell he was getting close so I aimed his cock right at Molly's beautiful tits. A few beats later Joel shot an amazingly large load all over her tits. Although I left my cock inside I stopped pumping it when it was all the way buried inside her. I then leaned over and licked up all the cum off her chest, brought my mouth to hers and started making out with her. I stopped kissing her after I felt like she had the majority of her husband's cum in her mouth. I then started pumping in and out of her before I came deep inside her pussy. Just like before I left my still hard cock inside her for as long as I could. Molly was already sharing a cum kiss with Joel. I told them we needed to do this again and left them both exhausted on their bed as I went home to Karen.

Karen was still up sitting on the couch in her bathrobe. As soon as I walked inside she pressed me for every detail. Just like her sister, the Male contact really turned her on and she was soaking wet. I had only had one orgasm that day so I was ready to go after eating Karen's hairless pussy for a few minutes. As soon as I said I was ready she turned over and immediately went into doggy style position. She was a sight to behold! Like Molly, Karen has a beautiful ass and awesome tits. She is a little bit shorter and may have 5 or 10 pounds on her little sister but she is still magnificent. I lined up my cock with her entrance and it slid right in she was so wet. We fucked for a while. She wanted me to play with her ass just as I told her I did with her sister and as predicted she loved it. She must have cum three times before I unloaded all over her chest, just as Joel had done to his wife only a few hours ago. I knew my wife was a little bit of a cumslut like her sister so I scooped up as much jizz with my tongue off her tits as I could and went in for the kiss. Before I had my tongue in her mouth she had two fingers in her pussy playing with herself. She came to another orgasm while we were making out and we decided to call it a night.

The next morning the girls were texting about the previous day's activities. Molly was really trying to get Karen to join in the next one. I was fine with it, she just had to get over the light incestuous environment. She finally decided that it would be fun to try at least once so we set up a day on the following weekend that everyone was available. Throughout the week we fucked like crazy, although all vanilla stuff it was still hot as fuck to see my wife that turned on.

The weekend came and I met my wife at Joel and Mollys after work. I went upstairs to take a shower while the girls were chatting. It turns out that Joel was upstairs already and followed me into the bathroom. He jumped in the shower with me, said he needed to rinse off before the main event. I had no problem, it is a huge shower with more than one shower head. I noticed that Joel was looking pretty soft right before we were going to get out so I told him to hold on and went down to my knees and slurped his cock into my mouth. It didn't take long before he was cumming in my mouth. This wasn't a problem because Joel is the kinda guy who can go multiple rounds, he was still fairly hard after cumming in my mouth. As we were stepping out of the shower the girls came up. I motioned to Karen to come over to me and I kissed her hard on the lips transferring Joel's cum into her mouth. After the successful transfer I told her to share with Molly (who was in her bathrobe as usual) surprisingly she went right over to her sister and started kissing her deeply.

After the girls finished making out Karen asked me who's cum that was and where I had gotten it. I told her it was Joel's and it came straight from the tap. At that point Karen, who was wearing yoga pants and a sports bra, started taking her clothes off. To my surprise she was not wearing any underwear. Everyone was impressed with her DD cup tits, including her younger sister. In fact, Molly grabbed one and started tweaking her nipple a little bit, which Karen loves.

We all made our way out of the bathroom and into the bedroom, all of us now naked and Joel was already hard as fuck again. I apologized to my wife for not going down on Joel in her presence but she actually seemed to be okay with it due to the super hot cum kiss I gave her and she shared with Molly. She said she hoped there would be another one to share before the night was out.

The girls were both obviously super wet and ready to go. Molly was eyeballing Joel's cock, although I wasn't sure of the exact reason at that time. I was pretty hard but I offered Molly my cock in her mouth, which she took. Joel jumped up on the bed right next to her and they started taking turns on my cock. They even went as far as my taint and balls which was nice. All the while I thought Karen was sitting there taking it all in but when I looked back one hand was buried in her sister's snatch and the other in her own perfectly shaved cunt. Molly had gotten so distracted by my wife's hand on her that she kind of ignored my cock so Joel was taking over and doing a wonderful job.

I definitely liked watching Joel on my cock but I didn't want to waste any cum in his mouth, that cum is for Molly. So I asked Karen if her sister was ready, she nodded and I moved down between her legs. Karen grabbed my cock and started rubbing it in her sisters opening just as Joel had done in the past. Since Joel didn't really have anything to do and wasn't that hard he helped pleasure Molly with Karen, each taking a nipple into their mouth and loving it. As I fucked Molly I could see Joel staring at Karen's ass from time to time. Finally he brought his dick over there and started rubbing her entrance with his head. Karen abruptly stopped him and turned around. She told him he wouldn't be fucking her pussy tonight, Joel looked a little disappointed until Karen handed him a bottle of lube out of her purse. He looked at her confused so she took the lube from him and squired a generous amount right onto her asshole. Joel now understood that she wanted her ass filled, something he and Molly only did one other time. Karen seemed to think from my description and now her in-person perspective that Joel's medium sized cock was a perfect fit for her tiny asshole. I advised Joel to start by working a finger into her entrance with the lube of course. I stopped fucking Molly for a moment to give him a hand, I grabbed the lube and started rubbing it all over Joel's cock. Then I grabbed it and guided it into my wife's butt. After a little time passed and she was used to his size I grabbed the lube and tried to dump some more in before he slowly started fucking her from behind.

Apparently this was a major turn on for Molly to see her husband with her sister. As Karen was getting used to being fucked by Joel she focused her attention on Molly again, sucking on her tits and making out with her a bit. She didn't do much with her pussy because I was still inside her. Molly did have a hand heading down to Karen's crotch to return the favor from before. After Karen and Joel adjusted a little it gave Molly perfect access to Karen's pussy. She kept fingering her and then tasting it all the while I was fucking her pussy. From the look on her face it was clear that Karen was moments from cumming hard. With her sisters help she did. She clenched down so hard on Joel's cock that he ended up cumming in her asshole. We all wanted Joel to cum outside of her ass so we could share another cum kiss. I was a little disappointed in this turn of events but luckily Karen was able to get close enough to Molly so she could lick whatever cum up that was on the outside of her sisters ass. It was a beautiful site seeing the two of them sharing my brother-in-law's cum.

magicz
magicz
117 Followers
12