Getting My Sister-in-Law Pregnant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly and I continued on, it was important that I shoot my load into her pussy. Joel had gone to the bathroom to wash is cock off and I was taking a little too long to cum. Luckily my wife was there to inspire me. She told me to pull out of her sister for a second. Next thing I know Molly is on the brink of orgasm from my wife eating her out! As soon as she got close enough Karen grabbed me and put me back in her little sisters wet pussy. It was only a few strokes until we were both cumming almost at the same time. I pulled out again and Molly lifted her legs while palming her pussy to prevent leaking of cum. My wife was licking and sucking the remaining combined juices off my semi-hard cock.

Joel got back in time to see the simultaneous orgasm. He did the math and figured I was the only one to have only one orgasm that night. He told the girls that wasn't fair and suggested that they somehow make me cum again that night. I was actually up for it, I thought I would be too tired but it was a good offer I couldn't pass up. Next thing I know Joel is sucking my cock, trying to get it nice and hard. I decided it would be best to fuck my wife until I came in her pussy. So I pulled out of Joel and went in between Karen's legs and was able to easily slide my cock in her. We fucked in that position for a while. When I looked over to see Molly playing with herself I knew I couldn't hold on much longer, so I came deep in her pussy which she enjoyed. After I pulled out I asked Molly to fish that creampie out with her mouth. Using her tongue she swiftly retrieved it. Then the four of us passed it around, first Molly to Karen then to me and finally I awkwardly gave it to Joel trying to limit the amount of tongue being shared.

Spent and deflated Joel and I decided to turn the TV on and hang out. The girls were chatting at one end of the bed while Joel and I were on the other end, all still completely nude. Nothing else sexual happened that night but we did decide to stay over since it was late and no one had anything going the next day.

When I woke up in the morning I went straight for the shower. Joel, who slept on the bed right next to me decided to get up and join me. We both had some decent morning wood going so it was a sight to behold. As he was distracted washing his hair I came up behind him and reached around for his cock, tugging him off, just having some fun. My cock was hard and pressed up against his backside, which I think he liked. We didn't realize we had company for a little bit. Karen walked in to see what we were doing and decide she should probably join in the fun. Instead of taking over my duties as I suspected she would want to do she went behind me and started jerking me off. At the same time she was doing this she used her other hand to fondle my balls between my legs, occasionally stroking my taint and grazing my butthole. She made some motions with her hands and got me to spread my legs a little more, she then began to eat my ass and taint. It felt fantastic and I think she knew I was into it. I could tell Joel was getting close so I told him when we needed to he should cum in my mouth or Karens. He chose Karen since my mouth was a little too high in the air for him. Karen took the hint and accepted his cum into her mouth. Then she got up and shared a cum kiss with us. The only problem was I was achingly hard from the ass play she engaged in and no one was trying to do anything about it because of Joel's cum. Karen told me to come to her in the bedroom where Molly was still sleeping.

Karen gently parted the beautiful legs of her younger sister without waking her. She proceeded to go down on her as she was waking up. Once she was wet enough I went in and started filling up my half asleep sister-in-law with my impossibly hard cock. I knew it wouldn't take long for me to come but it did come even faster when Joel started playing with my taint and balls on each stroke. I was so turned on I came what felt like a bucket of cum inside her pussy. Karen did the honors of palming it for her so no jizz leaked out.

Seems like the family is much closer than I thought...to be continued.

12