Getting on with the Professor

Story Info
Certain turns of events bring me closer to a professor.
6.2k words
4.53
9.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZarkThee
ZarkThee
13 Followers

To begin, I just passed, and now I'm in my second year of University. My time during the first year was nothing special. Simply getting to know each other, settling in the dorms, which were one for one with no roommates, making friends, and trying to get good grades while skipping classes. It was nice that the first year went without any trouble. I did make a lot of friends, but most of them were just class buddies, not the real ones. I also dated some girls, but not for long, as they would start ghosting me after knowing that I was not a virgin and was bisexual. I tried dating the boys too, but had no luck as I didn't find any of them my type.

I am good-looking and have gained some muscles by using the University gym with my friend Alex. I won't overestimate, but I would still give myself a seven out of ten for my looks alone. I have a naturally slim and lean body. With a height of six feet and some inches. Never bothered to measure after reaching six feet. From all the movies and shows I have watched, I would say I am a little bit sad to still be single with these looks. Even Alex who would stand around me on the charming scale had a girlfriend.

For this reason, I made it my goal to not be single and find a partner before the start of my third year. Now, at the start of the second year, we are preparing to celebrate the addition of the new first years. I planed on picking up girls on this event, but I was distracted. Due to one of the professors, who was in charge of the celebration, Mr. Sabu.

He is a stocky man in his mid forties with salt and pepper coloured hair, beard and a small moustache. He was about 5 feet and 10 inches tall. His brown eyes were always strict and domineering. But despite that, I found him quite cute. His eyes had a caring glance. Due to that, he looked like a stuffed, chubby bear to me.

He taught the second-year classes, but I had seen him many times when he was a substitute in some our lectures. And whenever I saw him, I had this feeling to just go and bear hug him. To just stay in his embrace. However, I knew the feelings weren't mutual because he had repeatedly picked me up for the smallest of misbehaviors. Not only just, but nearly most of us. Furthermore, I too would argue with him due to that. I did this just because he looked more fluffy and cute when he turns slightly red due to his little anger. And I knew deep down inside me that I was a little hard for him.

He would always wear a formal suit, and God, did they fit him so much. The pants giving away the full shape of his tight butt, and the shirt outlining his huge pecks and belly. To me, the preparation time for the celebration was time spent in peace. I got to see him every day as he was in charge of it. Adding to it was the fact that I could just stare at him to my heart's content. Though I had to be a little careful. I did the work just like instructed, and after finishing, I would keep admiring his sexy figure from time to time, until I got called to do other stuff, which was mostly arranging something. Even after the day was called off, I would just imagine him with me in my dorm room alone, with 'nothing' between us. With us just going down with it. I would get hard just from the thought of him sucking me off. His little moustache hair caressing against my shaft while he is at it.

Oh God, I have such a dirty mind. How can I think like this about him? He is around the same age as my father and is married. He has a daughter and a 22-year-old son, the same age as me. But he is to my liking, and the way he acts like he is the man above all makes me more excited about him. Seeing him walk around with that tight ass and bear belly, ordering everyone in an angry tone. How can he do all that while still looking adorable and fuckable? Damn these thoughts; I can't even sleep now.

The next day, after doing my morning routine, I reached the stage where the preparations were going on. And as soon as I arrived there, I also saw him arrive a little ahead of me. Why? Now I won't be able to think about other stuff because he won't leave my mind. I glanced over at him and tried not to be obvious as I walked towards my friends and Alex, with whom I was working. I greet some of them and start on my part of setting up the stage. Hanging and adjusting the decorations on the stage was easy but still tiring. We have been doing it for one day, and today it will be completed, and then we will hold the celebration tomorrow. The acts and dances have already been set.

After being done with the arrangements, I sat on one of the seats to rest. I looked at everything, seeing the last bits of the preparations being done. Soon enough, I find the professor walking up there and saying, "Alright everyone, the preparations are finished. Now we can do a trial run of the performances."

Hearing him, everyone emptied the stage and came over to the seats. I saw Mr. Sabu coming over to me. Since I was sitting in the first row, he too came there to watch everything with some other professors. When I saw him, my mind went all-over the places. He came near me and sat right next to me. My arm pressed against his due to the joined arm rests of the seat. He felt warm, and I could smell his perfume or maybe it was just my imagination.

Soon the first act started, and he took out his phone to probably record it. As time passed, I kept thinking more about him. Occasionally, I would steal a glance at him and his groin. I could slightly notice his package near the folds of the zip, feeding my erotic thoughts. As I continued sneaking a peek, I felt him noticing. I quickly moved my glance to the stage, where the second dance performance had started. While I was looking there, he tapped my shoulder. I panicked, thinking he saw me looking at his groin.

"Yes?" I said, trying to feign innocence.

"Excuse me. Would you mind holding the phone for me to record this?" He said this while moving his hand towards me. "My hand seems to have strained due to holding it for a while."

"Um, I think I can do that for you, Professor." I said nervously and took his phone. I tried to keep it steady to not disturb the recording.

"Thank you very much." he said, and asked, "Are you a second-year student?"

"Yes, I am." I said and told him my name.

"Seems like I will be seeing you often now." he said with a smile, "I will try to repay you for helping me."

"Oh, don't bother. It's okay." I replied, still a bit flustered.

"No, please don't decline." he said with a caring look in his eyes. Which was not a common sight.

"All right. I will look forward to it." I said, wondering who could even say no to him when he looked like that. Then it hit me. My reply was bad, like you can't be looking forward to it.

"Same." he replied, as I was still lost in contemplating my reply to him.

Our small chat ended there, and we returning our attention to the stage. The trial performance was about to be done since we only did the programs like the dances and acts. The welcome speeches were to be given by the professors and the university president, so it was not going to happen today. Just before the end of the last performance, the professor stood up and went outside. I assumed he went to the restroom as he moved in that direction.

Soon the performance ended, and I stopped recording. And then the thought of going through his phone came to my mind. I checked toward the exit and found no sign of him returning. So I scrolled to see all the apps he uses. And to my utter surprise, I saw the gay dating app. I noticed it as soon as my eyes were drawn to it as, I had previously used it once. My heart started racing fast as I opened to check it. Why would he use a gay dating app? No, why would he even use a dating app? Isn't he happily married? I reflected as I navigated to 'My profile' in the app. There, I saw it. He had a naked picture of himself set as his profile picture. I noted his user ID and zoomed in on the photo to check if it was really him or not. And seeing the sight before me, I could not believe my eyes. I was seeing him bare 'Naked'. I quickly took my phone out and clicked a picture of it.

I wanted to check more, but I saw him coming, so I walked towards him to return his phone. While giving it back to him, my heart was pounding hard in my chest as I looked at him. All that ordering others and acting like a boss. But having a secret of his own.

"Thanks for helping me out." he said as he took his phone back.

"You're welcome." I said.

We looked at each other for a while before I asked him, with all my courage, "Umm. Can I get your number?"

"Huh." he mumbled.

"I meant I like, you will be teaching us from now on, so sooner or later I would require your contact number." I hurriedly explained.

"Oh. For sure, you can have it." he accepted my reasoning and gave me his number.

Then he said his goodbyes and went back to the other professors. I too went back to my dorm. It had gotten pretty late when I entered my room, feeling all kinds of positive emotions. I sat on my single bed and began my line of thoughts. Wondering if he is not happy with his wife and wants to try something new. Was it just an old ID he made in the past? That can't be it because in the picture he looked like his current self. Or did he just recently develop an interest in men? What is his type? I should have checked his other details too. But for the time being, at least I have his naked picture. I tried to refrain myself from checking it again but failed miserably.

I opened my gallery and clicked on his photo. The quality was not the best due to it being a photo of the phone showing the picture. It was a mirror photo, so his whole body was captured. And it was enough to turn me on. I took in every detail of his bare body. He looked so nice and manly. His salt and pepper coloured hair made a small tangle on his head. His brown eyes revealed his a hint of his sluttish side, which he had most likely kept hidden from everyone. His small moustache was gently placed over his light red lips. They appeared to be as juicy as a cherry to me. His trimmed beard gave him a dominating look. His frim and big pecs on his chest are covered in a little bit of body hair. His nipples were pressed up against his chest. His bulky arm which look rough and delicate, both at the same time. His bear belly, which looked smooth in contrast to his hairy chest. Below that was his semi-hard dick, which he held in his hand. It was uncut and near about 5 inches in length. It was probably on the thick side when full hard. I could notice the light glistening at his dickhead due to the pre-cum. His big balls were hanging down, waiting to be held in. Next were his thick thighs which looked soft but like the ones he had worked on in the gym. It was bad luck that I didn't get any looks at his naked back. But I assumed his tight butt to be just round and as thick as his thighs. Fuck, my dick started hurting due to all the blood rushing there, so I opened my pants and underwear. As I began masterbating, I felt the pre-cum on my dick and imagined us alone together going down at it.

With me lying over his bear belly as I sucked his dick and felt the taste of his pre-cum in my mouth. With one of my hands seizing and playing with his balls and the other pinching his nipple. While at the same time feeling the warmth of his lips on my dick as I prepared to fuck his face. First, I went slowly making sure he could take it all in. As I kept going deeper and deeper with every thrust, his moans started to get louder. Then I felt the back of his throat on my head. I stopped there to let him enjoy the feeling of it. During this, I moved my hand from his balls to his shaft and started working on it. I moved my mouth up and down with my hand. My tongue swirled in and around his stretched foreskin and glans at a slow but consistent pace. I then also continued to work on his mouth. As I went in and out of his mouth, he placed his hands around my balls and started fondling them.

I kept going on with my fantasy, all the while not stopping to please myself. I imagined his muffled whispers mixing with mine. Both of us showing no signs of stopping anytime soon. I tried to imagine and feel his breath bringing a cold sensation on my dick. His moustache rubbed against my dicks' base as I deep throated him. I carried on with those thoughts, slowly reaching the point of no return. The idea of blowing my load in his mouth and having him return it. And him swallowing my seed, brought me over the edge, as I quickly grabbed some tissues from the bedside drawer. I kept jerking while I cummed on the tissue paper, still thinking about his mouth.

After cleaning up and throwing the tissues in the bin, I again went to bed and laid down. I closed my eyes to go to sleep, knowing I would be having a good dream.

The next day, as soon as I woke up, I tried looking for him on the dating app. But couldn't find him, perhaps because he had found some and changed his status, so he doesn't show up on others' searches. Man, I hope it isn't like that. I really want to have my shot on him now that I know he is gay or at least not happy with his wife.

I quickly stopped my thoughts and went to the bathroom. I then wore my favourite clothes, which looked good on me. Today was the celebration, so it was my chance to get a long term girlfriend or boyfriend. And with good enough luck, I might as well get the professor. Any one of these is suitable for me as long as they are my type. The third one surely is.

I can't stop thinking about him now that I have seen his naked picture. Should I blackmail him into a relationship? No, that would be really messed up of me. Yeah, I should probably not force him into it, as true love is more preferred by me. After all, he seems so cute, lovable and precious in the picture.

I went to the stage and found Alex. We talked about how we had already seen the programmes and questioned if we should stay or not. We got the answer easily, as his girlfriend, Ella insisted on seeing it. She also had a plan to introduce me to one of her friends. It was a good deal to stay there, as I could get a partner and still watch the professor. Hitting everywhere can pretty much secure my chances of not staying single.

I was playing from both sides as a bisexual and still losing. Well, it is difficult if I like sexy girls and at the same time like old men the same age as my own father. Are my choices complicated. Should I just go in one direction. Well, I only had real sexual activity with a girl, but I would still get a hard on of thinking about the photo of the professor. The pleasure that can only be felt with another man. A mature man in my case.

We three, along with two other girls whom I didn't know, probably her friends, went to the seats. It was a random choice for me since I sat beside Alex. I would have tried to get a seat with a nice view of the professor. But he was not here yet, so I didn't know where he would sit. All I could guess was that it was in one of the front rows, near the other faculty members.

Since Alex was busy talking with Ella, I scrolled through my social media. I tried to skip time quickly by making myself busy. The seats gradually started to fill with the University students and the first-years. The auditorium quickly filled to capacity. Then I saw Mr. Sabu walking up to the podium on the side of the stage. Was he chosen for the welcoming speech? Well, it would be nice to hear some lovely words for the newcomers by him. Since he sounded angry most of the time, today I might discover his other tones. It appears that I will be finding a lot about him.

He was wearing a white shirt and a black vest. He matched the vest with a black blazer and pants. He looked like he was about to go to an important interview. He dressed like this every day but minus the vest and interview part. As he reached the podium, he tapped the mic once, before speaking.

My guess about hearing his welcoming voice was shattered, as he continued to speak. His tone was still a lot more comforting than usual. So, it was new. He didn't stick around too much and quickly finished his speech. He then invited the student president to continue. On this, the president stood up and walked up to the podium. At the same time, the professor came down to one of the empty seat at the front row. Nice spot for me to watch him. I kept looking at the back of his head. Wondering what he is thinking?

The president's speech sounded boring, so I continued using my phone. I then had an idea and thought about sending a message to the professor. I typed, "Nice speech today" and clicked send. I knew he wouldn't recognise me because he didn't ask for my number.

I looked up at him to see if he had checked his phone. At first, he kept his eyes on the stage. Then, I saw him move and take out his phone. I then felt my phone buzz. I looked and saw he had sent a reply asking, "Who's this?"

I kept looking at the message and contemplating how I should reply. I could paste a pickup line or just say my name. Well, should I just say I know his secret. No, it will probably ruin my chances of him. I can also say, someone who likes him. How will he react to that? I might as not even answer him.

In the end, I typed, "Guess it" and pressed send.

This time I got the reply pretty fast. He had sent a short massage reading, "Someone from the University".

Seems like he doesn't mind having this pointless chat. I didn't waste much time and sent, "Good deduction".

"Thanks, but you are still a stranger", he sent back.

"Well, you can keep talking and find it out", I replied trying to get the control of the chat.

I saw the seen mark below my text and waited for his reply. This time though, it didn't come even after some minutes had passed. Did he got annoyed. Seems likely. I thought of coming clean to him, but then I heard my phone buzz.

"Are you trying to play hard to get", his reply was surprising. Did he seriously typed this? Is he just playing along?

"So you want to get me, huh" I kept on going with the flow.

"I am, if you are my kind", I almost forgot to breathe on seeing that. Is he trying to move the conversation his way?

I thought for some time before writing, "What is your type". Now, either he backs out or I will get something interesting.

After waiting for a couple of minutes, I got back his reply, "You curious". I could not believe this was actually the professor who I thought was the epitome of discipline. Who would point out even the smallest of mistakes.

Damn, was he always this good with his words? I thought through some possible replies and finally sent, "Want to find out". Reply to this, big boy.

I soon got a small reply of, " Strong". Is that his type, or is he talking about my texts.

I went with the former and typed, "That I am, princess". I thought for some time, if I should remove the medieval order and the Princess. Ultimately I didn't change it and send it. He asked for strong. A strong knight is what he gets.

His reply came back shortly after. He had sent, "Bold of you to assume I am a princess". Well, he didn't denied or stopped messaging, so I guessed it was fine.

I was wondering how to reply to it when I got another text from him reading, "And I like your way of talking". Should I say I like him too? Or should I stop and tell him that it's me?

I eventually decided to continue because who knows when I'll get another chance like this. "I have much more of what you will like", I typed. This one can probably make him stop. I hoped it wouldn't and tapped send. I wondered if I was pushing my luck too much.

I looked over at him to see his reaction, but he didn't show any signs. He was not even trying to see if the person who messaged him was there or not. I started to consider some of the replies he might send, as I nervously tapped my feet on the leg of the seat.

ZarkThee
ZarkThee
13 Followers
12