Getting on with the Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Minutes passed before my phone buzzed. I quickly tapped the notification to open the message. It was a simple "Who are you". All of my overthinking to see him reply like this. Well, it seemed reasonable. It was getting out of hand, and he didn't even know with whom he was texting.

I didn't reply to him, as I feared the consequences. He was a professor, and this could turn out wrong if he is pissed. I did try to flirt with him. I ignored it and focused on the performances.

Soon the welcome celebration came to an end with some last words from one first-year professor. I moved to the cafeteria with Alex and Ella, to meet her friend. Alex ordered lunch as we had all not eaten anything during the event.

Ella then called her friend to say that we were already at the cafeteria. Ella then informed me that her friend's name is Chloe, and she is her childhood friend. She told us that Chloe would be attending this University. So she was a new first-year student. And I also got to know that she had told her about me, on Alex's request. I looked at Alex and he said, "You are single, bro, and I always felt bad leaving you alone when I went out. "You look lonely every time."

He is such a good friend to notice that. But I definitely didn't looked lonely. Anyway, it appears that Chloe liked what Ella told her about me, so she herself had asked to meet me. I knew that this day will come. She was the first to express an interest in meeting with me. Not the other way like the other girls I dated.

After waiting for some time a girl entered the cafeteria and came over to us. She had blonde hair that reached her waist. Her brown eyes had a familiar shine. Her facial features were light and well defined. Her figure looked hot and complimented her dress. She definitely had some boys falling over for her with those qualities.

She greeted Ella with a soft voice, who returned her greetings and asked her to sit next to her. I was sitting opposite to her now. Ella then told her about me and Alex as we greeted each other. After which, she and Alex stood up to leave and give us time to get to know each other.

We kept sitting there in silence after they left. Then we started talking with me asking her about things she likes. To which she replied and asked me something. We talked more and more telling each other more about ourselves. I felt relaxed looking into her eyes, which she also seemed to like. She was beautiful, and I told her that. Our date went on and ended with us exchanging numbers and saying our goodbyes. I had a feeling that this will be long term.

Later in my room I checked my phone and saw the professor's message. Opening the chat, I replied, "One of your students".

It was pretty late now, so I didn't think I would get a reply. But my phone buzzed, and I felt my heart beat rising from the nervousness. I opened the notification to find that it was actually Chloe who had sent me the message about her return to her dorm. It felt nice to see it, and I replied with a "Take care" and "Good night". Soon getting the same from her.

Then I got another notification of a new message. This time form the professor reading, "Zark??". My heart was beating faster as I kept staring at my name. Was he a detective before? I only met him once. He sure has a good memory.

Now, I could deny his assumption and reply, "No". But I knew eventually he would figure it out, so I texted back a yes.

"Why were you messing around" I received back. I was thinking of a reply when he sent another one reading, "And were you really flirting with me".

"You were also going along with it too" I typed back still thinking about how to resolve this if it turns into a problem.

"Well, I just went with the flow, thinking about it as a prank" he replied.

"It was not serious" I sent back. It was going in a good direction. I waited but didn't get any response, so I went to sleep.

The next day, I met with Chloe before going to my classes. Everything went fine until the professor's class where he told me to meet him afterwards. I thought about telling him what I saw on his phone and keeping it a secret if he would let this matter go and not affect my grades.

Time went by, and soon I was standing in his office. He was sitting on the office chair with his coat open, allowing his belly to push out on the shirt. He looked at me for some time before telling me to sit onto one of the two chairs near the table, in front of him.

I tried making eye contact but couldn't, so I just looked at the paperwork kept on the table.

"Were you serious when you wrote your last massage?" He asked, "The one before I asked who you are."

"No." I answered instantly.

"Don't worry, I won't take this matter far." he tried to reassure me.

"What would you have done if I had continued and then asked you to meet me?" he questioned. What is he trying to imply? Does he like it? He can though, since he is not straight anymore for all I know. Should I press him or try to control the situation?

"I would have met you then." I replied. I was feeling more confident because I knew he wouldn't be able to bring up the subject if I showed him his picture. And it was not blackmail; it was just trading.

"And then what?" he asked with a light, ecstatic look. Similar to someone who has everything in place.

If he wants to know more, then I will give it to him. If the message he sent was true, then his type was definitely someone strong. Looking in his eyes this time, I told him, "Then I would have asked you if what you said was true or not."

He was going to speak again, but I stood up before that. Taking him by surprise, I walked around the table to his side. He moved his chair to face me. I moved closer to him and, without giving him a chance, sat on his lap. With my face in front of his, and my legs on both sides of his waist. Since the office chair didn't have any armrests, I did this without any problem. I placed my hands on his shoulders. I slowly moved them to his neck. From there one going down his back and the other went to his head, with my fingers moving through his hair. I brought my body closer, still looking at his now stunned eyes. I leaned my face forward until my lips were on his.

I felt his fast breathing on my face as I continued to kiss him. I opened my lips to peck at his'. Softly biting down on them. I moved my mouth closer as I pushed my tongue against his lips. He parted them to make way as our tongues met each other. We fought to dominate each other. Ultimately, he lost as I kept on tasting him. His breathing has gone heavier with mine, as I felt his strong arm grabbing my back and neck. With this he confirmed that he didn't want to let go of this moment. He slowly tried to nibble at my lips. After what felt like five minutes, I pressed on his shoulders to break free from the kiss.

I moved my eyes to meet his lustful stare. He looked hungry for more. I attempted to control my breathing as I broke eye contact to glance down at his legs. There I noticed a small tent raised in his pants. I looked back at him and saw his Cream brown cheeks slightly blushing. His breath was still deep when I grabbed his neck with one hand and gently moved it to one side. Then I brought my face forward to kiss his neck. I felt him arching his neck as I moved over to his ear. I faintly blew at it before I nibbled at his earlobe.

I brought my free hand over to his chest, feeling his pecs. I moved it to his shirt buttons and opened them to get my hands inside. Then I felt his bare chest and made my way to his nipple, pressing it as soon as I reached it. I heard him whispering something, but I ignored it and guided my face down onto his chest to kiss his pecs. I positioned myself on his lap so I could gently suck on his nipples, which were now hard. I pinched them between my teeth when I sensed his hands pressing on me. I proceed with it and got down from his lap. I grabbed both of his pecs while kissing and licking his bear belly. I stopped when I reached his legs.

His hands were on my shoulders as I looked at his bulging up tent. My breathing and heartbeat went all the way up. I made a quick glance at his face, but it was arched back in pleasure. Seeing him like this was turning me hot. I brought my nose over his tent, trying to take in his scent. Then I pressed my mouth on it, attempting to suck him through his pants. Feeling his hard cock, I traced one hand down and reached for his belt. I removed my face from his crotch to quickly unbuckle it and open his button and zip, revealing his orange briefs. I moved my fingers inside the waistband and snatched it down, making his thick cock bounce out.

It was just like in the picture, but now harder, thicker and leaking pre-cum. It reached over 5 inches in length. The foreskin was down, revealing the big, pink mushroom head. I could see the veins and his dick throbbing with every pump of blood from his heart. Taking it in sight, I looked at the base and saw his huge balls tightly attached to him. There was a strange but pleasing odor to it. I moved my hand and grabbed his shaft and, slowly moving it down. Making his foreskin stretch more as the throbbing intensified.

I wondered if it was all a dream, but I was brought back to reality when I heard him moan on my touch. I closed my eyes and begun licking from his base to the head, savouring the salty taste of his pre-cum. His hands moved from my shoulders to my head as he pushed me one his dick. I didn't resist and took it in while moving my tongue along its underside. I felt his warm cock in my mouth. I kept on sucking and moved my hand to massage his balls. They were smooth, and then I noticed that he had cleaned up the hairs recently.

He ran his fingers through my hair as he started moving his hips to reach deeper in me. However, he could not reach till the back of my throat. His thickness took care of making up for it. His moans grew louder, but not enough to be heard by somebody outside the office. I alternated between sucking his dick and balls as I let my hands move all over his exposed chest and belly.

"Ohhh." He kept on moaning as I continued my work.

He was getting close when I sensed his hips moving a lot faster. At this, I took him deep and kept my mouth there for some time. I didn't move until I felt him calm down a bit. This was my clue as I moved up and sucked harder than before. As he pressed my head and move his hip to fuck my face, I grabbed his shaft with my hand. I squeezed the shaft as I moved my head up once more. I glanced up and saw him quivering.

"Ohhh fuck, I'm going to cum" he said before his hips jerked and I felt his cum filling my mouth. He cummed three to four ropes before stopping. I moved up for a kiss, and he opened his mouth. I pushed his cum inside him as I went on with my kiss. I heard him gulp it down.

"Taste yourself." I said before returning to his cock to clean it up. Finishing up, I went for another kiss.

"That was hot." He said amidst the kiss, "You definitely know your way of pleasing a man."

"Not everyone. You are special." I said while reaching down to kiss his nipples, before standing back up and looking at him. He was totally exhausted. His shirt and coat were open and hanging at the sides of his waist. His semi-hard dick was exposed with his pants and briefs on his thighs. Damn, he looks so vulnerable and helpless right now. I couldn't help but smile as I considered the disparity between his dominant nature and his current self.

"What are you laughing for?" he asked as he too stood up and started to adjust his clothes.

"You know, you can't get away with it now." I said.

"What do you mean?" he asked as his eyes slowly filled with fear.

"Just that from now on we will be seeing 'each other' a lot" I said, leaning forward for a last kiss. I saw him relax as I went out of his office.

I quickly went to my room and jerked off, remembering what we just did. I could have asked him to return the favor, but did not as it was too much for me to comprehend at that moment. And I am sure I will get it soon enough.

12