Getting on with the Professor Ch. 02

Story Info
I get forward with the Professor but find a problem.
6.3k words
4.73
7.4k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZarkThee
ZarkThee
13 Followers

The next day, I checked my phone when I woke up and texted both Professor and Chloe, "Good morning." I also asked the Professor if I could come to his office today as well. But he declined, replying that he had work to finish. Most likely, the work that he could not do yesterday because of our fun little activity. I still can't believe I did that with him. It all feels like a dream. Now I want more of him. I got ready to go out in the midst of my thoughts.

Soon I reached the building where the lectures were held. I entered the class and made my way to Alex, who was sitting in the back row. He and I had the same course, so it was a usual routine.

"Where were you yesterday?" he asked as soon as I sat down next to him. "Chloe was asking about you."

"I was busy with some work." I answered. It was partly false and partly true. I was busy with classes in the morning, then with my work, and then near the end of the day, with the Professor. Really busy day.

"Yeah, busy with what?" he asked. "You don't even have a hobby." Then he smirked and went on, "Don't tell me you were watching the hub, right?"

"No. And why will I even tell you about that anyway?" I said that and took out my notes for the lecture that was about to start. But I sensed him opening his chatter box again.

"Come on, tell me. "Did you find a good one?" He asked, showing no signs of stopping.

I knew he wouldn't stop until I told him something or Ella comes to get him. "Yes, I did. And it was so good that I will be busy with it again," I said. "Now write some notes, or do you want to come crying to me like last year for them?"

We bickered the same way till the end of all the classes. Except for one. It was the Professor's class, so Alex kept quiet like everyone else. After all, the Professor had a dominating presence. But not for me; I just stared at his muscular bear body. I was getting hard remembering the events of his office and the things I will be doing tomorrow. He, too, glanced at me every now and then. And I could see the longing in his eyes.

His class also finished, and I went to meet Chloe. I had received her message to come to the stage. When I reached there, I saw her sitting on one of the seats. I went and sat next to her.

"Hi," she said upon seeing me. "What were you doing?"

"Nothing, just had some work," I replied. "And you?"

"Doing the same new-comer stuff," she answered. "So you want to hang out together, something?"

"Like go out on a date?"

"Yes, like go out to see a movie or eat lunch together."

She is so straight-forward. "Sure. "How about this weekend?" I said.

"Where would you like to go?" she asked.

"Anywhere you prefer." I responded. I didn't have any good places in mind, so she would have to decide that.

She thought for some time, but just as she was about to tell me, her phone rang. "Wait a minute," she said before picking up the call and walking away a bit.

She came back after talking and said, "I would have to go. "It was my dad wanting to meet me." She started walking towards the exit as she continued, "Anyway, we can go to a restaurant nearby. "I will text you the location."

"Okay." I nodded and brought that matter to an end. "Does your father live around here?" I asked as we started reaching outside.

"Well, he works at the University." She said and changed her direction towards her dormitory.

"All right, see you later." I said, and she waved her hands. Seeing her walk away, I also began heading to my room.

Reaching my room, I sat on the only chair present and took my notes out. I went through all of it, at once. After my studying session, I took my phone and opened the chat. "What are you up to?" I texted the Professor. His reply didn't come, so I scrolled through social media.

A little while later, I got his reply, which read, "Was just having dinner with my family."

"Is your wife there?" I sent back.

"Yes, but not in the bedroom. Why did you ask?" his reply was quick this time.

"I was wondering, how come she doesn't know about your adventures?" I asked the question that I had since checking his phone.

"I kept it a secret. And don't you dare tell anyone." I could imagine him panicking while typing this.

"Don't worry, big boy. I won't." I reassured him. Why would I do that? I didn't want to ruin my chances of having fun with him. And I like him too much to do something like this.

"So for how long have you been keeping the secret?" I asked in another message.

"A couple of months now," he answered.

"How did you get into it then?" I sent. I wanted to know more about his journey.

"I saw some gay videos back then and wondered what it would feel like. And here I am now." He replied.

Then he sent another one: "Are you that into me? Asking about all these details?" My heart started beating faster. How come he reaches these conclusions? Am I too obvious?

I do think about staying with him and feeling his warmth while I bear hug his bulky body. Can this be considered love? Well, I do like mature men as him a lot. After thinking for a minute, I typed, "You bet I am. And since the first time I saw you," then tapped send.

I felt the buzz of my phone and opened his message: "So you had an eye on me for a while." Yeah, I've had my eye on you ever since I saw your thick figure. You have a dominating nature but deep down all the more caring, who will resist your charm.

"Who would not? Pretty boy." I send back.

"Am I that eye-catching?" I received his reply.

"Well, your tight and strong looking butt sure is eye-catching." I texted back.

"So anyway, you looked surprised when I kissed you. Was it your first time with a man?" I asked in another message.

"Yes, it was, and I was surprised because I never thought you would do something like that." I could not stop myself from smirking while reading his reply. I am his first one. But did he not find anyone on the dating app?

Think back to kissing him was slowly but surely getting me hard. And I wanted to feel him again. "I want to be your first one in more things." I typed back.

"You must be experienced in these." he texted in reply.

"No, you were the first to get me sucking." I reply. I am bisexual, but didn't find any man of my type until now, so his dick was the first to get in my mouth.

"I have to go now." I got his text back.

"Why? Did you got hard and get your briefs wet." I type and send it to him. I then waited for his response but didn't get any. Maybe he got some work at home.

I opened my photos and clicked on his naked picture. I looked at it and started imagining my fantasies with his sexy body. I gently stroked my dick with my hand over the clothes. I did this till I reached the edge. And at that point, I gathered every bit of my willpower to not release as I wanted to save it for him. Thinking about what we will be doing tomorrow, I slowly drifted to sleep.

As soon as I woke up, I was reminded of meeting the Professor by the new notifications on my phone. It was a reply from him: "Who knows? Want to check it in my office?"

What a start to a day! My second-year is surprisingly getting better with each passing day. I look at the message again and then reply, "If you will be wearing them, then for sure."

It was early morning, so I was pretty sure that he had yet to arrive at the University. And due to my reply, he might not change his briefs after bathing. Or he might not even take a bath. Getting to smell his manly scent will really set me off. I am now more eager to meet him.

I quickly make my way to the bathroom to clean myself up. I have a pretty much smooth body, so I didn't have to do much. I have soft hair near my dick, but I didn't know if he would like it or not, so I just trimmed it. After all this I checked myself in the mirror. And I looked pretty good with all the cleaning. My lean body figure and the muscles and abs I worked on in the gym were ideal to look at.

I then dressed myself in a brief and jeans. On top just a shirt with a jacket, I first thought of something easy to remove knowing what was going to happen in his office. But didn't because I wanted to make our meeting long. Then with some deodorant, I was ready to go.

In my excitement, I reached my class way too soon. There were still 15 minutes before the first lecture began. And to top it off, Alex was also not going to come today. It was going to be hard to kill time now.

After a while, the first lecture began. I put all my focus on it, thinking that, if I did that it would be over soon, but to no avail. I changed my focus to the other students in the end. One of them, in the back row was sleeping. I wished I could do the same thing and just wake up in the afternoon when all of my classes were finished.

Some how I managed to survive the boredom of being able to do nothing until

Professor showed up for my rescue. The whole class seemed to become silent in his presence. But I couldn't have been more excited. He wore a brown suit with a blue tie. It did make him look in his fifties, but to my horny eyes, he was just like a piece of cake. Meant to be enjoyed and appreciated. There were three more lectures after this, so I took every bit of him to fantasize later. My dick was so pressed up in my jeans, that I wanted to open them right there and free it. But I controlled myself and took my eyes off of him.

Finally, at five o'clock, I was all done with the classes. I quickly made my way to the office. This time I didn't wait to ask for any permission. I barged in opening the door and saw the medium size table. He was sitting opposite to it, on the same armless office chair as last time, however this time with anticipation in his eyes. Anticipation of doing something new, which one could only imagine.

I closed the door behind me, and walked towards him. But before I reached him, he got up from his position and stood in front of me. We stared into each other's eyes. The eye contact continued until our lips touched. His moustache rubbed against my upper lip as I pushed my tongue into his mouth, with him doing the same. A minty taste washed into my mouth from his saliva. He was definitely prepared for this life sucking kiss.

My hands hugged him, with one moving up to his head and the other to his ass. He did the same, both grabbing my head and not letting the kiss stop. I felt his fast breath mixing with mine while I slowly squeezed his butt. It had a fat muscle build, yet soft to feel. He released some faint moans when he detached his lips from mine. Just about five minutes passed, and both of us were already breathing heavily.

"Direct to business," I said while my hands moved to his neck and slid them down over his chest to open his suit buttons.

"I just can't resist you," he said in between his breaths. "Your lips are enchanting."

I was done with opening his coat and shirt, so I moved behind him while placing my hands on his shoulders. Then I pulled them down at once, revealing his back. It was slightly hairy and more muscled than I imagined. But totally something he worked on.

"You are so manly," I said as I kissed the side of his neck from behind. My hands had already grabbed his pecs.

His moaning was getting more frequent as I pinched his nipples. However, I could not do that for more than a minute, when he suddenly turned around showing his hard nipples in the process. He swiftly pushed me back until I reached the edge of the table.

"I will be controlling the flow this time," he said, and his fingers quickly unzipped my jacket. My chest was already exposed when I understood what he meant.

"Is that so-" I tried to say, but he kissed me again. He forced his tongue into my mouth this time. His hands were also making progress on unbuttoning my jeans. After that, he kissed his way down to my briefs. My hard dick was outlining itself. He got on his knees and pressed his nose there, taking in my scent.

"You smell so good," he said and pulled the briefs low, getting my dick out. It was just a little below 7 inches, but his eyes were wide open seeing it.

"It's your first time seeing a real cock, right?" I asked to confirm my doubts.

"Yes," he answered and slowly licked its underside, "but I know how to work on them." He tasted me from base to head. Teasing me by pressing his tongue over my dick.

"Suck it already," I said unable to keep up with his chaff. I grasped his head and ran my fingers through his hair, gently lowering his mouth.

He turned his head and avoided my attempt to push in my dick. He continued his licking, going all over my cock and balls. Then he began the real thing as he took the head in his mouth. I felt his warm mouth over my dick. Sucking on it and slowly going up and down, taking me deeper every time.

"You are a natural," I said, while I moaned. He looked up, and our eyes met. I saw pure lust in him as he kept on blowing me.

He brought his mouth over and went to take care of my balls. At a point, he took both of them in his mouth and pulled slightly while he hands worked on my dick. I winced and arched my neck as I drowned in the feelings of pain and pleasure. His mouth released my balls and again sucked my dick. This time he was taking me in whole and I went deeper on his throat. I forced him to stay like that with my hands. I felt his mouth's inside and his tongue squirming around as I deep throated him.

I couldn't believe this was his first time sucking. He didn't even gag once until I reached the back of his throat. I released the pressure from my hands when I saw his watery eyes. He did this till I reached my edge, where he got off of my dick, which was now covered in his saliva.

"Not so soon," he said as he stood and kissed me. "We still have time before we finish."

He then walked back to his chair and sat down. He then signalled me with his finger to come closer. I complied and walked towards him with my briefs and jeans on my thighs.

"Do it like last time, but make sure to stop before I cum," he ordered. Full in control, he looked in my eyes as I went on my knees.

We both were half naked by this time, so as soon as I opened his pants' button and unzipped it, I sent my left hand to his nipples. With my right hand, I slid down his pants to his thighs, and he picked his hips up to help me. Then I placed my sight on his briefs; there was a slight difference in colour near the middle. And when I bought my nose near to take a sniff, I smelled the scent of cum. He did not change the briefs after wetting them last night.

I looked up at him and saw a smirk. His eyes giving a 'told you' stare. I brought my focus back to his crotch. I slipped my hand behind him to grab the waist band near his back, and I bit the front of the waist band with my teeth. He noticed my plan and lifted his butt off the chair just enough for me to pull down the brief. As I did that, my face was rubbed by his dick. I quickly let the waist band go and pounced on his cock. His dick head was glistening with pre-cum, and I didn't hesitate to grab it by the hand and stroke it, I licked the shaft simultaneously. I would bite his fore skin and pull it a little whenever I reached his mushroom head. Not forgetting to give his balls proper attention.

I felt his hard cock throb from time to time and sensed him bend his neck back in pleasure at my tease. Not long after being overwhelmed, he put both his hands on my head and said, "Start working on the real deal," and forced my mouth to take his dick.

The pre-cum assaulted my taste buds as soon as I sucked the head. His hands continued to push me onto more of his cock. He only removed the force when I reached the base. But still I remained in that position, smelling his crotch, with his whole dick in my mouth. Due to his size, I had no trouble staying like that. Swirling my tongue around in that situation earned me a series of moans from him.

Then I went up his shaft as I sucked to maximize his pleasure. I rhythmically went up and down, sucking my own saliva from his dick. Both my hands, now working on his pecs. Between this I would go back to his balls to fondle with them. I saw my saliva dripping down from his balls to his asshole, to reach the seat.

Seeing this, I moved my right hand down and sucked one finger. I slowly guided the finger to his butt crack as I went back to sucking his dick. He didn't seem to notice my finger until I pressed it into his hole. At that point he jumped on the chair, slightly shocked. The finger was lubricated enough. So I didn't have any problem entering him.

"Wait, I am-" He tried to say but it was already late, since my finger was all-ready in. He didn't resist anymore and began to adjust to better accommodate. I inserted my whole finger and then slowly curled it. I kept this up until I found his prostate gland. And to confirm, he clenched his asshole and his dick jerked. In the end, he only moaned as his cock throbbed more in my mouth. I knew about this from the gay porn I watched, but I didn't expect it to be this easy.

I continued fingering and sucking him. Each time I went down on his dick, I came up sucking harder, and with the stimulation of the prostate, his moans never stopped. Only increasing in intensity until I sensed him about to shoot his load. I wanted to continue but didn't because of his order.

I stopped sucking and brought my face up to his mouth as I stood up. I went directly for a kiss while fingering him. He continued his moans in my mouth as our kiss went on. Then I stopped completely and glanced at his face. His creamy brown color now had a tint of red, and I could sense all the heat radiating from him.

"You horny bastard," he said in between his deep breaths. His ruffled hair and weak eyes made me more aroused.

"You're one to say that," I said and pointed at his still throbbing cock. "And we haven't finished anything yet."

He didn't reply, but stood up and walked behind me. I saw his hard dick waving around as he moved behind. I turned back to face him, and as soon as I did so, he pushed me back on the chair. He then showed a lustful smile and went to his knees. I adjusted in my seat as he moved forward and brought my dick into his mouth.

"Oh Fuck!" I moaned. He did not gave me any chance to react while he went full hard on sucking me.

I looked down at him and was met by his eyes. We exchanged glances as he sucked harder with each trip to the head from my shaft. I saw his shoulder moving rhythmically and noticed by that movement that he was jerking off himself as his mouth pleased me. He looked hungry and horny. His dominating image was replaced by what I was seeing now. Who could have guessed the most strict professor was trying hard to get me to cum. I started to wonder how much he liked this.

With his hard sucking and my wild thoughts, I reached the end. I grabbed his head and pushed him on my dick. The I cummed deep in his throat. He didn't break our eye contact, and soon he moaned when I released my grip on him. Then he jerked his head back and closed his eyes as he reached orgasm.

"You hungry bitch," I remarked as I leaned back on the chair.

"For you," he stated and opened a drawer from the table. He took out a box of tissues and grabbed some. I moved forward to look at the floor and found his small mess of cum. He cleaned it up and went to grab his clothes. I followed suit and got dressed. After that, I stood in front of him, and my hand pressed on his crotch. He opened his mouth to say something, but I kissed him before he could do that.

"When will the next time be?" I asked, breaking the kiss.

"I will text you when I am free," he said.

"See you then," I said, giving him one last kiss before going out of his office and returned to my room.

Some days pass, and then at the weekend, I met with Chloe at the restaurant. It was a nice place to be. There were no disturbances, and the environment was relaxing. Even the food was excellent. Chloe informed me that she came here a couple of times with her family. Her dad was the one to find this place. Since her dad worked at the university, it was no surprise that he was the one to take note of this place.

ZarkThee
ZarkThee
13 Followers
12