Getting on with the Professor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZarkThee
ZarkThee
13 Followers

Later, we went to a nearby park and talked about what we wanted to do in the future. Then our topic shifted to minor things before we set out on our way back. It was already dark by the time we reached the university, so it was practically empty as there was no one out here. The atmosphere was filled with freshness and was a bit cold. I looked at Chloe and locked eyes with her. We had to part ways since our dorms were located in opposite directions. But we just stood there, staring at each other. I could feel my heartbeat rising as I lost myself in her familiar brown eyes.

She slowly leaned forward, and I did the same. I closed my eyes and felt our lips brush against each other. Soon our kiss went deep, and we slid our tongues inside. I gently nibbled her soft lips, and she did the same. Then she moved back and broke the kiss. I stood there motionless and saw her smile. It was contagious, and I smiled back.

"See you later," she said, breaking the silence, and walked towards her dormitory, leaving me in a daze.

I could not believe that I kissed her at the end of our 'first' official date. I watched her long hair sway as she continued walking away. And she was the one to initiate it, she is so straight forward that I love it. She seems to be dominating and sure of what she wants.

I reached back to my room, thinking about all the good things. My thoughts about Chloe went straight to imagining our future together. She is the one I want to live my life with! But my actions with the Professor. It will only be a thing until I graduate so I stopped my futile thoughts and went to sleep after changing.

The following day I woke up, went through the 'now' usual message from the Professor. It's been four days since he sucked me, and today he 'wanted to meet again'.

I texted back to the Professor, "At your office then." And wait for his reply.

After some time, I get his affirmative response. I quickly get ready for my classes and the private session.

Soon enough, my classes ended, and the time to meet him arrived. As always, I could not hold back my excitement as I reached the now familiar office door. It was unlocked, so I pushed it lightly and went inside. I saw the Professor standing near the window looking outside, his back facing the door.

He was dressed in a formal suit. It was tight, and one could easily outline his bear body shape.

After taking in the sight, I locked the door and walked over to him. He didn't turn around, so I bear hugged him from behind. I took a whiff of his neck and smelled his scent. I get intoxicated by it and move my hands all over his chest.

"You smell so good," I whisper in his ear as I nibble on it.

"I just prepare well for occasions like this." He replies and turns his head sideways, exposing more of his neck for me to kiss.

"So did you prepare well for it to reach the next level?" I ask and start to open up his coat and shirt from behind.

"Next level?" he blurts out, clearly getting lost in my kisses to his neck.

I turn him around after I am done with his shirt. I stare at his eyes and then at his bare chest, his big pecs, and his bear belly. With his tie still on and his half on coat and shirt, he looked erotic. Like those mature, horny CEOs.

Taking in his looks, I glance at his strict but caring face. His trimmed beard and moustache, and lovely brown eyes "You don't want to just keep sucking, do you?" I say after my eyes lock on his lips.

"Well, I would--" he tries to speak, but I lean forward to kiss him. I take his lower lip and gently bite on it.

His hands go behind my head, pushing me against his face. He makes the kiss deeper. Our lips part and our tongues meet. His hands go down, and he hugs me.

I break the kiss, feeling his bear belly press against my abs. I reach my hands behind him and grab his ass. "You want more, right slut?" I say and squeeze his butt.

It was clear to me already that he like being dominated. And now I was going to give him what he wants and take what I want.

He froze when he heard me call him a slut. However his heartbeat was going faster and faster. I felt it through the tight hug.

After a moment, he speaks, "You really want to take--"

Again, I cut him short, smacked his butt, and told him, "Just yes or no."

"Yes." He says and adds, "Yes, daddy."

He caught me off guard with this 'daddy'. I stopped for a moment before continuing and replying, "Good boy."

Hearing this, he kisses me and gets his hands on me to undress me. He removes my shirt and then bends down and kisses my neck, proceeding to my collarbone until he reaches my nipples. I felt every sensation his lips caused and advanced my hand inside his pants, grabbing the waist band. I then made my way to his office chair, pulling him behind me by his pants. I released my grip and sat down. I parted my legs to show him my hard dick pressing against the jeans, wanting to be free.

He didn't waste a beat and got on his knees. He opened my jeans and lowered my briefs, releasing my hard cock. I grabbed his head by his hair before he could use his mouth.

"Not so fast, slut; where are your manners?" I said. "You ask before you take something."

"Please let me suck your dick."

"Is this it?" I asked and smirked.

"Please let me suck your cock, Daddy," he begged, "ram it down my throat."

"Good boy." I said and slapped his face with my dick before putting it in his mouth.

I face fucked him hard and deep with every thrust. I felt his rough breathing on my crotch every time I went in. However, I stopped when I was about to finish. I pulled his face up for a kiss as he sat on my lap, his legs going past my waist. His bear body was heavy, but my days at the gym helped.

I lifted him up by his thick thighs and moved towards the table, not breaking the kiss. I placed him on top of his nearly empty table and pushed him so he lay on his back. His legs were hanging by the edge as I reached for his crotch. I looked down at him and moved my hands on his pecs to massage and press his nipples. On this, he slightly arched his back, lifting his belly up a little as he moaned.

I continue to work my hands on his chest as I reach on top of his crotch. Then, with a swift action, I bring my hands down and open his pants and briefs, sliding them off his legs along with his shoes and socks. Then I place my eyes on his rock hard cock. I waste no time and take him in. Going down from its head to the base as I sucked him.

"Yeah, daddy, take me in," he said in between his groans.

Hearing his words, I continued my work on his dick. My saliva was dripping down from his cock to his balls, reaching his ass crack. I brought my hand over to his face and pressed my two fingers in his mouth. He began sucking my fingers submissively.

After my fingers were nicely wet with his saliva, I brought them down and pressed against his ass. I didn't start with one this time but pushed both of them at once. I heard his moaning get faster as I felt his prostate. It didn't take me long to make him reach his limit. But just before his pulsating cock could release its load, I stopped.

"No, don't stop," he cries, still on his edge.

"Don't worry, there is plenty of time to finish," I say back and slap his pecs.

I stared in his eyes and said, "Play with your nipples."

He looked at me and complied. I gently rubbed his prostate, making him clench his ass and his dick throb. He moved his hands and squeezed his manboobs as he moaned with pleasure. Soon enough, I inserted the third finger and got him all ready.

"I want you to do it with me," he blurted out as I continued fingering him.

"What do you want me to do?"

"I- I want you to fuck me."

"So you want my dick in you?" I said, and for a moment I still could not believe it was all happening.

"Yes daddy." He answered.

I picked up his legs and brought them over my shoulders. I rubbed my dick on his crack as I looked at him and said, "You want me raw?"

He nodded, and I pressed my dick against his asshole. Slowly inserting the head inside. He was already loosened, and the saliva was enough lubricant. His face showed signs of pain ones he took in halfway. I paused there, allowing him to adjust to the new sensations. After a while, I started moving back and froth, going deeper with every stroke. As it continued, his pained expression changed into one of pleasure.

Soon enough, I was going balls-deep in him and felt his warm insides pressing against my dick. I gradually increased my phase and ploughed his ass raw. His belly and boobs jiggled with every thrust. His back now fully arched as his hands tried to dig in the table top. I bent his legs more and went for a kiss, not slowing my thrusts. His hard dick rubbed in between me and his bear belly until I got straight up.

I then stopped and signaled for him to bend over the table. He complied quickly, not wanting to keep his ass empty. I moved his still-on coat and shirt to look at his bulky back. I moved my hands over it and caressed his lower back before inserting my dick inside him again. I grabbed his waist and started hard pounding his hole.

In between I would slap his ass, making him whine louder. Then I grabbed his wrist and brought his hand behind his back, pinning him to the table.

"Oh yeah, Fuck!" he moaned as I applied pressure to his hand. He seemed to be a masochist at that moment, not the alpha male he is at the university.

Then with my other hand I reach down and grab his dick. It was throbbing and leaking all over the place. I felt that he would cum on with the slightest movement of my hand so I quickly released my grip on it and again held his waist.

I then let go of his hand, and grabbed his neck. Pressing his head onto the table.

"You want my seed inside you, right bitch?" I asked.

"Yes, daddy," was all he replied.

"Take it then, you slut," I said and didn't slow down as I busted my nut deep inside him with our moans reaching the climax.

I then laid on top of his bear back, with my cum and dick still in him. I adjusted myself and kissed his ear. Then, after calming my breathing, I straightened up, slapped his butt hard, and pulled out.

He didn't move and stayed bent over the table while I reached for the tissue box in his drawer. As I cleaned my dick, he also stood up. I looked down and saw his semi-hard dick. At that moment, my eyes darted down to the floor and saw his cum there. Did I just make him cum hands free? Man sure are easy to pleasure. Amidst my thoughts I passed him the tissue paper to clean up with as well.

After cleaning up, we picked up our clothes and got dressed up. I leaned in for a kiss after that when he suddenly hugged me tightly. After the kiss came to an end, he looked me in the eyes, now showing his dominance, and he said, "I love you."

Huh? Did he just confess his love for me? Like real love? "What do you mean?" was all I could ask.

"Just that I love and want to continue our little secret." He replied as he kept staring at me.

"I love you too. But it stays in here only." I replied back. I didn't mind keeping this secret as long as Chloe didn't find out about it.

I sat down on the chair to relax a little after our romping. He moved to the door, unlocked it, and then sat on his chair opposite me.

We did some casual talking until we heard a knock at the door. He said to come in, and the person outside entered the room.

As I turned on my chair, my heart tightened to see it was Chloe. Why is she here? Was all I could think when she looked and waved at me with a smile. I just smiled back as she sat down on the other chair.

The Professor, confused about our interactions, asked, "Do you know each other?"

I was about to reply when Chloe spoke, "Yes, dad, Zark is the boy I was telling you about before."

What the Fuck! Dad? The Professor is her father, who works at the university. I just Fucked my girlfriend's father! With all these chaotic thoughts, my mind went blank. I didn't hear what anyone said after that.

After sometime, I just stood up in my dazed state and walked out of the office to my dormitory. I needed time to sort my thoughts about what to do and who to fuck in the future.

ZarkThee
ZarkThee
13 Followers
12