Getting Our Promise to Bear Fruit

Story Info
The family figures out how to impregnate sis.
6.2k words
4.16
35.2k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerHind
HerHind
127 Followers

All characters are older than 18.

Note to the reader: While you could read it after this one, or not at all, you might find it best to read "Keeping Our 18th Birthday Promise" first.

My brother did a good job describing how it all started in Keeping our 18th birthday Promise. It was wonderful to see how it all felt from his point of view. For this next part though I guess it's my turn to pick up the story.

I know it overlaps a little but I just have to begin with some of our very first time that night of our 21st birthday.

It was indescribable. Well it was, but even so I'll try to describe it anyway.

I could barely contain myself. I'd never had sex. I'd read about it, thought about it, fantasized about it. I was hot, dripping and bent over a hay bale out in the corral waiting for my brother to make it all real for the two of us.

His hands gripped my hips, and after three or four false starts, all at once, there he was, completely and deeply all the way inside me. It was just wonderful. In no time at all he was moving all around in there and it all felt fantastic.

We were both so excited it was over in no time at all with a spasm like nothing I'd ever felt as I came suddenly and felt him empty himself inside me.

Of course then we found mom and dad had seen the whole thing. Even more, before my brother and I spent our first night together as a couple they had a real surprise for us. After some time back at the house sort of celebrating with them I found myself back out in the corral bent over my naked mother. I was sucking her tits while she fondled mine and and my brother brought us both to a very messy amazing climax. Dad also made it clear he expected his turn to do the same with us both later when they got back from their vacation. And wasn't that something to look forward to?

My brother and I had more good old fashioned baby making sex on and off till dawn that first night. Mom and dad took off in the morning for what was supposed to be a month long vacation and at last the place was all ours.

We got busy the next day setting our plans in motion for turning the farm into a real business. Of course we also spent a lot of time discovering one another as lovers.

I'd started ovulating the previous morning and he kept me full of his seed pretty much every day that first week. I really truly wanted to get pregnant. I was also really looking forward to dad doing mom and me together when they got back. Getting myself pregnant seemed the most pleasantly practical way to make it safe for that to happen too.

So at the end of that first week there I sat in the bathroom, early in the morning, full of butterflies and hope. When I flipped it over to look the home pregnancy test I'd just taken was, negative. Goodness knew it sure wasn't for lack of trying. Disappointment didn't last too long however. I told myself it just meant I got to keep trying. I mean we had the whole rest of the month.

I mentioned the negative test over breakfast. With a sympathetic look my brother said not to worry too much. He'd learned while getting his agriculture degree how to figure the odds on insemination. I guess I must have looked a little puzzled because with a small grin and a chuckle he said, "It's a basic probability calculation. Given the chances of success on a single try while a female is in heat and the number of times we've been at it our odds this week were at best about 70 percent."

"You can actually figure that out?" I asked.

"Sure," he replied, "but it also means there was at least a 30 percent chance it wouldn't take as well."

"Well then at that rate it's almost certain I'll be expecting by the end of this next week then," I chirped happily.

His smile drooped and he shook his head slowly. Taking my hand he said, "Sis, it's not quite that simple."

At my crestfallen look he gently squeezed my hand and continued with, "Those odds are only while ovulating and you're almost certainly pretty well past that at this point. While it's not impossible it could happen before your next period it's not really too likely. Of course I'll be happy to keep screwing you every chance you give me just in case but I think you're going to have to wait till next time to really get your hopes up again."

"Well okay," I sighed.

"Hey it just takes time and trying sis."

"I know. I'd just hoped I'd be up for having dad take mom and me like you did without any worry of his being the one to nail me."

He just laughed and said, "I thought you knew. Dad got snipped not long after mom was pregnant with the two of us sis. He's completely safe. See? No worries."

Well that was one load off my mind but I still wanted to get pregnant. I handed him a mid morning snack in a brown paper sack before he headed out to start brush hogging a large field before he tried to plow it. We wanted to get prepared for setting up a corn maze to plant in the spring for some fall fun.

When I got back from town a couple of hours later from seeing various suppliers and contractors about our bed and breakfast conversion plans I could hear the tractor still working away in the field behind the barn.

It was pretty warm so I skipped the underclothes and put on a very loose cotton blouse and nice roomy shorts before going out to work in the kitchen garden. I had always enjoyed keeping it in shape and needed to do some weeding and a bit of fertilizing for a few of the plants.

The sun was warm on my back as I knelt. The light breeze was blowing into that loose blouse from behind. It caressed my tits where they hung down inside and I could feel the fabric of my shorts stretched nicely across my upraised hips. I was thinking of nothing in particular when I heard my brother say, "Wow sis. Seeing you there like that sure makes me want to work on a furrow in someone's garden. Maybe do some plowing and planting. What do you think?"

I thought it sounded like a great idea. I stood and turned to find him stepping out of his pants right there in the garden in broad daylight.

"Right here?" I asked.

"Right now," he replied with a huge grin.

"No sooner said than done," I thought and shucked my clothes. Oh but the sun felt warm as it shone on me. I walked up and gave him a big hug. For his part he grabbed my butt and lifted me.

I felt his erection as it slid past my slit on the way up. I really felt it when he slid me back down all the way over it. Oh my but that was nice. With a wiggle to fully seat myself on him I wrapped my legs around his back and locked my ankles above his hips.

That got a gasp of breath from him. I just mashed my breasts against his chest and let the feelings wash through me as he pumped away.

Things were building quite nicely when he went to his knees and planted my fanny right in the freshly hoed dirt between the rows. I came with a nice whole body shiver not long after his doing his best to pound me into the ground.

"A little late in the year to be planting but well worth the effort," he observed from where he sat supporting my upraised hips in his lap.

"Yes indeed brother mine, yes indeed. Now after your seed has had a moment to settle in here I'm going to have to get up and loosen up this dirt again."

"I still say it was worth the effort."

When we stood he kindly brushed the crumbs of dirt from my backside. Ever the gentleman he made sure to rinse me the rest of the way off with the sun warmed water from the garden hose before rinsing himself after it turned colder.

"You know I never really cared that much for gardening before sis but I believe you could change my mind with this method," he said.

I went back into the house to make more measurements and color swatch comparisons while he went to start mowing riding and walking paths through the woods.

A couple of weeks later we got a text from mom and dad. Even if dad could have gotten me pregnant I'd have gotten a reprieve. They'd decided to take another month and drive out to the west coast. They were going to camp and do some beach combing.

A few days later and we both got a reprieve of another kind. It was that time of month for me again. Another week more though and it would be prime time again. Yippee!

At the end of those two weeks my feelings, swollen cleft and thermometer told me it was time. I had made plans this time. I had taken a look at that calculation my brother had shown me and figured 7 or 8 times in that key 24 hours after I ovulated could get me somewhere near 80 percent or more. The old swimming hole down by the spring was going to get a work out today even if the weatherman did threaten thunderstorms in the afternoon.

We were going to have a picnic like nothing we'd ever had before. The swimming hole was quite a way out into our woods. While he had been working on the fields the last couple of days I'd been busy. The spot we used for camping out there now had all the sticks and rocks cleared out. The grassy ground was now nice and smooth to lie on. The fire ring was cleaned up and wood stacked and ready. The hardest thing had been taking a great big tree stump about 18 inches tall all the way out there in the wheelbarrow but I knew it would be worth the trouble.

I let my brother know at breakfast that whatever else he'd planned for the day had just been rescheduled.

"So you're telling me the only thing I have to do today is you right sis?"

"You got that right. Since you showed me the math I've figured out you are going to be one busy boy today and tonight doing me too. I'm shooting for 80 percent or more smarty."

That made him raise his eyebrows briefly before he nodded.

"Well then sister mine just what is it you have in mind?"

"You'll see soon enough."

I had him grab the ice chest I'd already packed and carry it out to the wheelbarrow. I already had the rest of the picnic and camping gear we'd need waiting beside it. When we had finally walked far enough he realized where we were going.

"I believe I'm going to like this idea of yours sis."

"Somehow I just know you will. I know I will."

The old swimming hole was one of our favorite places and had been since we were children. It was surrounded by quite a few large oak trees and had a lovely open green spot right beside the water. As I lifted out the picnic blanket I noticed my brother staring at the stump I'd placed a few feet from the shore.

"Nice. I see you've been inspired by mom's favorite what's his name from that truth or dare pictures website where she and dad posted."

"Well yes I was and he goes by Stag Spice on the site. It looked like it would be fun." I batted my eyes at him and wheedled playfully, "Will you try that feet off the ground fully mounted hind and hart thing on me please? I brought a camera. I want some good pictures of today's efforts dear."

"Ooo I like the way you think. I'll be more than happy to."

"I just bet you will. You know we've been pretty busy and haven't checked for a while. Do you suppose mom and dad have posted anymore for her as Deaux on that truth or dare picture site since they've been away?"

"I hadn't thought about that but you're right. Who knows what those two have been up to. We really should take a look soon. In the meantime though how about some skinny dipping?"

In answer to that needless question I kicked off my flip flops and dropped my sundress around my ankles. It took him only a bit longer to get naked. We just stood there looking at one another.

It was the beginning of a dream come true. I'd come here all alone over the years and gone skinny dipping on hot summer days but to do it with a man had been a thing of my fantasies. Now it was about to become true.

He looked magnificent standing there with muscles clearly defined on his naked body. And then there was that whopping erection just waiting for me. As he simply stared at me I stepped right up to him. Tearing my gaze from his throbbing shaft I looked into his eyes as my hands took his erection and began squeezing.

His eyes closed as he groaned in pleasure. Very soon my hands were slipping and sliding over his engorged member massaging him with the fluid he supplied at my hands urging. I guess I got a bit carried away. He suddenly bent his knees and slipped free of my grip. In one smooth motion he leaned forward a bit and simply impaled me on himself as he stood up. My feet left the ground and it was my turn to gasp in surprise.

Holding my hips firmly he said, "I think it's about time to go for a swim." Having him inside me as he turned and began walking to the water caused a whole new sort motion to stimulate me. I was starting to seriously squeeze back when cool water began rising up my legs.

When the water was halfway to my boobs he set my feet down and started pumping long, full, strokes in and out. At the end of each inward push he slapped himself in the last inch or so. The water that had to be pushed from between us washed suddenly and forcefully across the swollen lips of my cleft on every stroke making them tingle at the same time I felt his tip rubbing deeply inside. Without warning I suddenly came, groaning loudly as I held him to me.

"What a nice beginning for a picnic," I said when I could speak. It made me shiver a bit to think that new life might be starting within me.

We spent most of the next hour just playing in the water. It was so nice to be back at this beautiful little pool and stream. There hadn't been time while in college to just play in it as we used to. There were minnows to chase, crawdads to tease, and colorful perch to lure out into sunshine where their colors could be appreciated. We got to be a couple of kids again but oh the wonderful new grown up toys we now had to play with in each other.

After toweling off we found a comfortable place to sit in the sun dappled shade. Sitting on the picnic blanket gave us time to nibble crackers and have some tea. As we warmed up we had a nice long chat about plans for the farm. At some point I realized the sight of my brother's naked body was getting to me in a most pleasant way. The next time he set down his glass of tea I set mine down as well. Getting to my knees I pushed him gently over backwards. He just laid down, stretched out, put his hands behind his head for a rest and smiled at me.

I started running my hands slowly from his shoulders to his knees. He felt so good to me. Apparently he was very rapidly feeling good himself too. By the second pass he was almost fully erect. By the fourth a clear, glistening drop on his tip was growing larger by the second as he got more full and stiff.

Taking his shaft in my left hand I started at it's base and squeezing upward gave my right hand enough to rub around and begin lubricating it's entire length. A couple more repetitions of this had him slick from balls to tip.

He had closed his eyes and let his head fall back as he enjoyed my ministrations. He opened his eyes and met my gaze quickly enough when I straddled him.

"I see I have your attention," I said.

"You sure do sis."

"Well then get an eyeful of this," I said as I eased myself to where I could feel that nice slippery erection just brushing my muff.

Yes, I definitely had his attention. His eyes just got bigger as I oh so slowly began to lower myself onto him. I had something I wanted to try in this position that I'd been thinking about.

Just as I felt his soft warmness being to part my opening I began making small circles. I gave myself over to the wonder of what I was feeling. I kept making those slow circles as I eased downward and completely forgot about what he might be feeling.

I managed to get myself all the way over him and had started to grind myself into him when he reminded me how he felt. With a sound somewhere between a groan and a growl he came and came hard. Pressed down as I was I could actually feel his seed shooting into me right about where my cervix had to be at the moment. "Bullseye!" I thought.

"Good shooting!" I shouted out loud.

We both started laughing and that really felt good too. I rolled off promptly and elevated my hips for a few moments to give the little swimmers in there their best shot at me. While I lay there luxuriating in what we'd just done I heard him get up and go over to rinse off in the pool. In a few moments I did the same.

"That was downright amazing sis."

"I thought so too."

We hugged and took a nice long walk arm in arm naked through the woods. It was a lovely way to check out the paths he had already put through and talk about where others might be added.

On our return we had a nice lunch but looking at that big, solid stump I knew what I wanted for dessert. After finishing my sandwich I got the camera out of it's bag and aimed it at the stump.

"Ready for me to be the hind to your hart honey?" I asked.

"Oh yeah!" he replied as he jumped up.

I turned on the camera to get it all on video. Having walked over to the stump I got into position. All I had to do now was quote a verse I felt was soon going to be one of my most favorite.

I got my hips raised high, spread my legs wide, lowered my head onto my forearms braced on the stump, and quoted it with feeling.

"Hurry my beloved and be to me as a stag on the mount of spices!"

He hurried.

Unlike our first effort with the hay bale in the corral his aim had improved a great deal. He got a grip high on top of my hips and slid right in. A couple of strokes to get everything slipping and sliding well and I felt him pull out.

His grip stiffened a bit and I felt him begin the mount. The weight on my hips increased quickly and smoothly as his feet left the ground. Just before it peaked, he slid all the way in and started pumping away. He was leaned so far over me I could feel his breath huffing on the back of my neck, his chest hair brushing beneath my shoulder blades with each stroke.

Suddenly the weight eased off. After his feet hit the ground again he really went at it shoving my hips even higher till I was on my tip toes when we both finally came. Oh it was good and I'd got it all on video too. We were gonna have fun looking at it later for sure.

He packed things up while I spent yet more time lying down with my hips raised.

The promised rain arrived about five minutes before we got to the house. Wet, soaked, and a chilled we went straight to a very nicely shared hot shower that saw me seeded yet again. He toweled me quickly and carried me to the bed where he shoved a pillow under my hips so I could lie there more comfortably.

It wasn't all that late in the afternoon but the rain was still drumming away steadily. We curled up in big fluffy bathrobes on the living room couch and thought about whether to read a bit or choose a movie to watch. We managed to do neither. We must have been more tired than we realized. Instead we both woke just before dark to the sounds of dozens of frogs that were singing loudly since the rain had tapered off.

I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine. I opened my robe and laid back on the old living room couch. He opened his robe and draped it over me as he lowered himself onto me and began kissing my breasts. He lowered his hips to mine and we made slow, passionate love right there on that old couch where we'd read books and watched TV together so many times in the past.

"It occurs to me we haven't had anything to eat since lunch," he said.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked from beneath his warm body. I was so comfortable. Hungry as I found myself to be since he mentioned it I just didn't want to move. I chose instead to squeeze nice and hard around that wonderful, now soft member, he still had inserted in me. I guess he really had given it all it could take for the moment though. The poor thing just slipped out.

"Well, apparently no replay for a while sis. I think you've used me up for a bit here," he chuckled.

HerHind
HerHind
127 Followers
12