Getting Our Promise to Bear Fruit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess not but I feel so good it's gonna be hard to get up and think about cooking."

"That's okay honey. You just cuddle up here while I take care of it."

So that's just what I did while I listened to him banging around in the kitchen.

The smell of a nice cheesy pepperoni pizza brought me back to life a few minutes before he came back with it. In that time I found a movie and we settled back into the old couch together while we pigged out on a whole large pizza and a big pitcher of sweet tea. Salt, sugar, and sex, mmm good.

Ultimately I got a quick shower before crawling into bed while he cleaned up in the kitchen. He joined me soon enough and we made love just as often as I liked till dawn.

Next morning was a new day and we had work to. It was so good to go about my business all day knowing I had done all I could to give all his little swimmers inside me a shot at doing what I wanted them to.

At the end of the week I was sitting in the bathroom again waiting to flip that little test stick over. Time was up. I flipped it over and it was, negative, again. I knew there had been no guarantee but still. I mean really shouldn't all we'd done have done it?

He hugged me, kissed the top of my head and said these things sometimes just take time. I sniffed back a few tears, agreed and got to the day's chores.

According to the calendar we had one more shot at it before mom and dad got back. Who knew maybe the third time was the charm. Anyway it would be nice to have them home again. Time passed and we were sitting at breakfast a day or two before I could expect to be ovulating.

"Sis before you get your hopes up again I found something out yesterday on my way back from town."

"Oh, what?"

"It took me a while to work it out but about a week after our picnic I got to thinking. So I went into the clinic in town and had them check something I'd never really been concerned about before. Apparently I really was old enough for it to matter when I had the mumps after all."

"Huh?"

"It means I'm shooting blanks."

"Huh?"

"Oh honey. We're so closely related it's really safest this way of course. What it means is I can't get you pregnant no matter how hard we try."

I just sat there letting it soak in. All right. Maybe I didn't have to have a baby right away as much as I'd like to. But I really did want to make one of my very own before not too terribly much longer. It took me a bit to find my voice.

"Well, phooey. Now what?" I asked. I'm not great at expressing emotion I guess.

"Oh sis," he chuckled, "We could always adopt."

I nodded and he went on to say, "And there's always a sperm bank if you just have to build one on your own."

"I know and we really might want to adopt some day but I want to do it all the way the old fashioned way. I mean that's sperm donation too isn't it?"

He laughed out loud at that. "Well yes it is but you'd have to find some one willing and able sis."

"Yeah we're going to have to start thinking about that then so put your mind to it little brother."

"Well all right I will. In the meantime let's think about what we need to get ready before mom and dad get back."

A couple of nights later as we were trying to decide what show to watch my brother said, "Hey sis before we start watching something maybe maybe we'd better visit that website first to see if mom and dad have been up to anything we should know about before they get here."

As it turned out it was a good thing he remembered, a very good thing indeed.

We pulled it up on the big screen and started scrolling backwards through the last few weeks.

Sure enough there was a new post. Boy did mom look nice. We also took the time to read all their posts once again.

"Uh sis, did you read what they wrote here?"

"Not really, I was looking at the pictures, why?"

"Well before I say anything maybe you should read it for yourself and see if it suggests to you what it does to me."

I read it. Then read it again, Oh. Wow!

Just to be sure I had read what I thought I'd read I asked, "Mom's gonna get a tattoo and become some sort of honorary Hind number six?"

"Yep. That's what I see. I think I see something else maybe too. How about you?"

Then it hit me. Again, oh wow. I had to ask.

"If she's already planning to be an honorary hind do you think they could take the next logical step up and have him take her just like the rest of his herd? And if they'll do that then maybe he'd stand stud to me too?

When he finally quit laughing he said, "It's a harem of deer dear and I think we'll just need to ask dad to ask him dear."

"Oh my goodness. I can hardly wait for them to get here. I'll probably have to wait till August September given our schedule but this could be just what I want."

It was hard to concentrate for the next few days as I tried to go about my business.

Our folks arrived late in the afternoon and it was sure great to see them again. Dad went off all around the farm with my brother to see what we'd been up to outside. Mom and I did a quick run through the house and then sat with our iced tea at the kitchen table looking plans and catalogs.

I told her how it was that I wasn't expecting. She was surprised but said that between us all surely we could figure out something workable.

I told her we'd seen her latest post to the web a couple of nights ago. She said she had figured we would sooner or later but still blushed nicely. I asked when I'd get to see her tattoo and she blushed even more. She told me I could see it tonight when dad got his chance at both of us together. I may have blushed some at that myself.

All of this finally brought me to where I could ask about what I really wanted to get to.

"Mom I know you've never been with anyone but dad, and well the two of us just before your went on vacation but, well, about this honorary hind 6 business. Do you think maybe you could make it real?"

In response to my question she just gave me a questioning look.

"What I mean is if dad would ask him maybe he would be willing to take you just like he has the rest of his harem."

She didn't quite choke on her tea but it was a close thing. She was also blushing the most I'd ever seen.

"Oh my goodness dear. It sure sounds pretty exciting but why would I do that?"

"Because if he'll service you then maybe dad could get him to stand stud for me", I said with my best Oliver Twist pleading voice.

When she got through chuckling mom said, "You know dear, I believe you're on to something here. We are definitely going to have a talk with your dad when he gets back."

"Yes, I really think we are mom I really think we are."

Dad and my little brother must have had the same talk while they were out and about but they'd already taken it a bit farther than we had. They were both grinning like idiots when they came in.

"What have you done now dear?" mom asked.

"Texted Stag Spice and asked about stud service for your daughter. We'll just have to wait for a reply."

On that note we had a big group hug, finished catching up on things together and went into town for a nice supper.

When we got home and had evening chores tended to dad said brightly, "Let's all be out in the corral in about five minutes everyone. I've been waiting for my chance at these two lovely, lovely women."

So in very short order there we all were. Brother had the camera. Mom was lying on her on a blanket draped over a pair of hay bales. She beckoned me to stand between her spread legs hanging down to the side. I stepped up till I could feel the softness of the bush around her cleft brushing against mine. I stepped just a bit closer and fell the moistness of her labia on mine. Then I bent at the waist to place my lips around the tip of her right breast and began sucking it as I spread my legs as wide as I could between hers.

About the time I had shifted to her left breast and she was fondling the sides of both of mine I felt dad step into us.

He entered mom first shoving me up to where she could just hear her soft whisper, "Oh yes."

He gave her a few strokes and then slid right into me. "Oh yes."

From there on he picked up the pace and with little or no warning first one and then the other found him inside us.

When we all finally came he just squirted a slippery mess all over the both of us.

We were all enjoying another group hug afterward when dad's phone pinged an incoming text.

He picked it up, flicked a finger across the screen and read for a bit.

"Well?" This from both mom and me in stereo.

"Says he hadn't thought of running a stud service with himself but for you two he will do his level best."

"Yippee!" I shouted. I could hardly wait.

When the day finally came mother and I took off for a mother daughter road trip. As we got closer she told me she was getting more excited by the minute. I told her for my part I was excited to but was also beginning to have a better understanding of how livestock should feel when it's shipped off to be serviced by whatever bull or stud has been chosen for it. We both had a laugh at that but I still did sort of feel that way.

We were met on our arrival by Stag Spice and Hind 5. I wasn't sure how I'd feel upon actually meeting him but was soon put at ease by the kindly older gentleman he turned out to be. Without further ado we adjourned to the woods, stripped and got down to business.

Before I knew it I was standing in front of a huge oak stump. I knew what it was for! He motioned for me to turn away from him and face it while he stepped up right behind me. Mom got a good picture of that. What I recall next is lowering my head to see past my gently swinging breasts to the space between my spread legs.

I could a big drop of clear fluid swinging from a long strand hanging down to his knees. He took a step forward and I felt his hands grip high on my hips. There was a moment of coolness in a stripe down the back of my right thigh as that long strand of pre cum landed.

The big slippery head of his shaft pushed right into my now hot and nearly streaming cleft and rested firmly there right at my entrance, waiting. "Oh my. This really is going to be honest to goodness full on good old fashioned baby making sex for sure for the very first time in my life!", I thought to myself.

I recall feeling his hands pull me back as he pushed forward. I also remember the feel of myself spreading to accept his shaft as it pushed slowly and inexorably all the way in till I could feel it pushing against the base of my womb. I recall thinking that big slick head from which the seed that would soon be doing it's best to fertilize me was now starting to rub gently back and forth all around my cervix. I could actually feel the slight bump as it right over it now and then.

That thought made me start squeezing hard all along the shaft behind it. And that's about the last thing I recall clearly because after the third or fourth squeeze he just exploded back there!

I don't know how long it went on but after a crashing climax I came back to reality to feel the last pulses of his filling me with the reason for my being there.

I'm sure I had as big a stupid grin on my face as my mother did. She had me lie down on the picnic blanket with my hips raised. I smiled now at my stud and said, "Thank you."

"You are most definitely welcome honey", he replied.

Over the course of the rest of that day I got to watch him initiate mom, and wasn't that a sight, as well as what he and Hind 5 got up to. And of course he kept me filled from time to time all day too.

As we drove back I just knew his efforts had to have done their work inside me.

Only a few days later I finally passed my pregnancy test for the very first time in my life!

12