Getting Out and About

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lightning illuminated our sexual escapades throughout the night. The morning came, and we waited for the ranger to pick us up. Lucky for us he came with some change of clothes.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The way down was much faster on four wheels. We saw trees broken in half, small rivers being formed in the mud as the water came down the mountain. "We lost four people last night, you two would have made six," he told us as we got close to the bottom.

"Four?" Liz asked.

"Hikers," the ranger said. "We found two bodies just south of you guys if they had turned a few feet to the west, they would have made it to you."

I instantly felt terrible for not looking out the window for other people. We might have spotted them.

"One we found by a tree, he fell and hit his head against it, the other we found in the river," she said. We got the hint that we were lucky.

"Thank you," Liz and I both said as we got into her vehicle and made our way into town. The storm didn't just knock down trees. Power lines were down, and shop windows were broken, the streets were filled with grass and debris.

"Thank you, again," I said as I walked towards my house.

"Thank you for coming along," Liz waved as she went towards her house.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I worked in the Insurance business, so the claims from the storm's damage came fast and furious. I didn't get much time to myself, but usually, I wasn't by myself. Liz and I became more than just mountain fuck buddies. We fucked everywhere and anywhere. Including her boss's desk, twice. I loved watching her big tits bounce as she rode me.

With the storm and the hours that I had to put in, my second job became part-time, so that I could spend more time with Liz.

I came home one night to see her sitting outside my door. "Hey," I said as I approached.

"We need to talk," Liz said as she stood up.

I nodded as I opened the door.

We sat down on the couch, and I waited for her to talk. "I'm pregnant," Liz said as she wiped a tear from her eyes.

I smiled as I looked at her. "It must have been the night in the ranger shed," Liz said, still not looking at me. "I don't expect you to..."

"Look," I said, pulling her face to look at me. "Of course, I will."

"You will?" Liz asked.

"Why wouldn't I want to be part of its life," I smiled ear to ear.

All the other times after that night we had been cautious, as she was still new to her job and I had gone through hell with my divorce, we both didn't want anything huge to come out of our relationship just in case, but now I was over the moon.

"I can't wait to tell my father," Liz said as she looked at me.

"You should definitely tell him," I smiled.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Stop it," Liz said as she was preparing a plate for her dad as well as my ex-wife. They were coming over to Liz's house. She hadn't told them anything, other than she wanted to talk to them.

"I said stop," Liz said, smacking my hands.

"Well, I can't take my hands off of them," I said, squeezing her breasts from behind.

"They will be here any minute," Liz said.

"That's more than enough time," I said.

"For?" Liz smiled as she turned to look at me.

"You wore this top, just to drive me crazy," I said, looking at her low cut top that barely held her HH chest inside it.

"They are going to get bigger. You do know that, right?" Liz smiled as she unbuttoned the top button. "I mean they are going to get fucking huge!" she said with a long hard emphasis on the word huge. "Like fucking massive!"

"I don't care," I said, taking a seat on one of the couches.

"Really?" Liz said as she took to her knees. "You are going to be okay with a wife with huge fucking knockers, that might not go back to this size, that might stay huge?"

Liz pulled the top open and slid my cock underneath the bra. "I wouldn't mind them being fucking massive."

"We might get pregnant again, and they might grow again, and again," Liz teased as she bounced her massive tits on my dick.

"Fuck," I said as she bounced them hard and fast.

"Imagine being tit fucked by huge fucking tits that can squash your dick between them," Liz said as she bounced her tits furiously on my dick.

"I would love it," I moaned.

"Of course you would, because you love my huge tits, now cum on them, spray them with your cum," Liz hissed at me.

It didn't take long for me to shoot my cum on her tits.

We heard a car door slam. "Shit," Liz said as she buttoned up her top and used a paper towel from the table behind her to wipe the cum from the top of her tits.

I zipped up my pants, just as the door rang.

"Hi, Dad," Liz said as she opened the door. She greeted my Elise as they came into the living room.

The look on his face said it all. "What are you doing here?" Frederick said.

"Now, Dad," Liz said as she made her way towards me. "That's part of the news. I wanted to tell you."

"No," Frederick said. "You're a... You were with what's her face, the woman with the blonde hair."

"Not anymore," Liz smiled. "Not since I met Martin."

Elise was still standing there looking at Liz.

"He is just using you to get back at me," Frederick said.

"He didn't know I was your daughter until I told him, and in fact, the first time, I used him." Liz said with her usual bright smile.

"Tell him the other thing," I smiled.

"Oh, right," Liz said, coming back to me and wrapping her arms around me. "I am pregnant."

"With...with his..." Frederick stammered as he fell onto the couch.

"Of course, Dad," Liz smiled as she held her stomach. "I haven't been with another male since high school, who else's would it be?"

Frederick looked at me with crazed wild eyes.

"What is that on your chin?" Elise said as she looked at Liz.

Liz wiped her chin. "Oh," she shook her head. "We had a bit of fun before you came over."

"Yeah, libidos and all," I laughed. "You two know how that goes, right? No hard feelings right, Frederick, or should I start calling you Pop?"

Just like nature, Karma could be a bitch!

12