Only One Seat Left

Story Info
Young woman needs bus ride, sits on strange black man's lap.
3.1k words
4.52
84.3k
201
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,147 Followers

As I looked at my phone, I blurted to myself, "Oh no! I will have just enough time to make it but I will have no time to spare!"

I was desperate to get into the city to attend a second work meeting of the day and I had to take the next bus without exception. It was a 90 minute drive and barring any complications, I would be able to shuffle into the Los Angeles high rise just in time. The bus stopped and I was third in line making it up the steps when the driver informed me, "Sorry Miss but I only have two seats left."

My dejected face transformed into panic before I pleaded, "Please sir! I need to ride this bus. I can stand or even sit on the floor!" Dressed in my blue knee-length pinstripe business skirt with a matching ladies blazer and black high heels, I knew that would not be an easy task but I was willing to give it a try.

After the driver explained to me that it was against safety regulations, I pleaded once again for him to bend the rules or I would lose a great job and at twenty five years old, I had found the perfect one. He looked at me and gave it some serious thought. Just then, a handsome black man wearing a suit and tie, who had walked up the aisle, tapped me on the shoulder.

Speaking to both of us, the man offered, "She can sit in my seat. I will take the next bus."

"That is sweet of you to offer but I would feel terrible. Don't you have something important as well?" I gratefully but reluctantly responded.

"Well...yes but I see you really are in need of this bus." After a short pause, he suggested, "This might sound a bit forward and maybe even creepy but you could sit on my lap. I won't bite and I'm sitting in the very back corner seat."

At that point, I would have stood on my head so I glanced at the bus driver and gave him my best pouty look using my red lipstick covered lips as my weapon. Knowing it was against the rules, he rolled his eyes and pointed with his head as if to say, Ok...but if anyone asks...I will deny it.

I thanked him several times before I followed the athletically built six foot black man who looked to be in his forties, back to his seat. I felt a warm spot towards the favor he was showing me. When we arrived in the back, the people toward the aisle had to stand up so we could get to the seat. Once he sat down and made himself comfortable, I tucked my skirt up under my butt and sat down on his lap. It felt extremely awkward sitting on a stranger's lap and a head taller than everyone, but I was desperate. I needed to make that meeting.

Turning slightly to the side, I inquired, "Am I too heavy? This seems strange."

Laughing, he replied, "I think I will be just fine. You can't weigh more than 120 pounds. I'm Jay by the way."

"I'm Brittni. Nice to meet you."

He was very close in his estimate on my weight so I was enthralled immediately. The air conditioning was very cool in the back but I had no idea there were blankets in the side compartments above the windows. After we chatted our "get to know yous" for a few minutes, he took my shiver as a hint and told me where to find them. I pulled a thick blanket from the shelf and spread it over my legs up to my hips.

Sensing I was tense, he calmly reassured me, "You can lean back and relax. Get comfortable. It's a long ride and I won't bite."

I took him up on his offer and leaned against his muscular chest while I took a huge relieving sigh that I was actually on my way. Jay had natural colored caramel skin and his hands possessed thick meaty masculine fingers. We sat quietly for a spell and just relaxed while the bus continued to bump over a rough stretch of road. When I felt I was getting too heavy, I shifted my body and that is when I felt it against my ass.

My eyes popped open because I was worried Jay might be a little embarrassed that I was sitting on his lap pressed up against his erection through his dress slacks. From the outline, I could tell it was an imposing one at that. His dick felt about 8 inches long which was impressive enough but the thickness was similar to a Red Bull can. The more I bumped up against it, the more curious I became. After only ten minutes, I was wet, in need of some relief and beginning to get daring. Breaking up with my boyfriend a month earlier had greatly hindered my sex life and that was evident while sitting on a strange black man's lap on a bus.

I had no idea what his reaction might be but through the material, I gripped his thick hog and traced it up and down with my fingers. Even though we were shielded by the blanket, I continued to scan the bus for spectators, especially the elderly lady sitting beside us. My thumb pressed up against his large vein running along the top of the shaft enticing Jay to release a quick low grunt which motivated me to want to feel it bare.

He slid his hand around my waist until it entered my skirt. Wiggling his middle finger, he found my clit through my turquoise silk French-cut panties. Spreading my legs slightly wider, I gulped when the circular motion jolted my hooded nub. I was helpless except to allow him to do it. It was my turn to release a low grunt while my pleasure nerves were being stimulated. Using his middle two fingers, he pushed my panties aside and slid them into my gooey slit, allowing me to personally feel just how thick those fingers were.

I gasped, "Oh," before checking the passengers to see if they suspected what was occurring under my blanket. It was difficult to keep my noises down every time Jay touched the right spot. When he transitioned from finger fucking me back to rubbing my clit, I clenched my abdomen and orgasmed hard. Closing my mouth tight, I whimpered inside and shook subtly so as not to alert anyone to the naughtiness in our seat.

Jay was unrelenting and plunged his fingers back inside my slick pussy only that time, he hooked then wiggled them at lightning speed to vibrate my g-spot. That caused me to straighten my back with my eyes bugging out of my head. I took a deep breath and orgasmed again trying even harder to stifle my grunt. Jay helped me out by putting his opposite hand over my mouth drawing attention from the lady next to us. When he pulled his fingers out of my slippery pussy, he quickly sucked the slime off of them. The lady looked at us like we had lost our minds.

Once I recovered from my strong spasm, my horniness was at full alert and I wanted his cock inside me. For the next several minutes I schemed, trying to create a plan to get it inside me without getting arrested. Keeping the blanket on my lap, I slid my ass as far back as possible until it pressed against his stomach allowing me enough room to get to his zipper. I hiked my skirt up so that I could freely perform my task. I knew it would be difficult but I unzipped his fly and worked my hand inside his pants.

Struggling with his hard dick, it was not an easy task to get it out. My determination paid off when it finally poked out between the opened zipper. All thick eight inches were proudly sticking up between my legs. Closing my thighs around it prompted Jay to delicately try to fuck them. He was careful not to move much but his veiny black cock was sliding up and down through my warm legs.

He whispered in my ear, "Can we do this with your ass?"

I giggled and whispered back, "Oh...you want a white girl booty? I see how you are."

The next two tasks were to remove my panties and side in front of that hard cock without breaking it in half and to perform both without too much movement. How was I going to accomplish this? My first step was to get around that big dick so I leaned to the side and lifted one butt cheek while using my hand to press his cock to his stomach. I inched my way over it until it slapped my ass on the recoil. My knees were pressed together and my feet were on the floor between his feet helping me rock forward so that I could slide my panties down to my knees before I lost my balance and sat back down. I felt as though I was sitting on the toilet about to pee. Using my high heel, I caught them and tugged them down to the floor. I pulled one foot out and left them around the other ankle. Now that I was not restricted, it was time to grant Jay his wish. It was the least I could do for allowing me to take his seat...well sort of.

I bent over and reached back taking hold of his dong. Jetting my ass out, I placed the thick shaft in between my butt cheeks. As soon they collapsed around his meat like a fleshy pocket, he moaned a little too loud. We both stopped in our tracks and made no movement until the people around us were no longer paying attention. I could not raise up and down to allow it to slide between them but I could bounce my ass like a pseudo-twerk.

When I started the movement, Jay leaned back in his seat and exhaled a long extended muffled grunt. His meat was so thick that it spread my cheeks further apart than they had ever been. I turned my head around toward the window and quietly asked, "Do you like that? Do you want to cum all over my ass?"

I figured if he shot his load all over my booty that my skirt would cover it up for my meeting. I also figured if he came, I could stuff his dick in my pussy and he would last as long as I needed to orgasm. You never can assume a guy's stamina. Jay's hands were under the blanket, holding my hips, trying to move his cock in my ass crack without losing control and fucking it wildly. I moved my ass as much as I could to keep him sitting still.

The problem was that I became the one who began losing control and needed it in my wet pussy before he blew. I stopped bouncing that thick black cock in my crack and reversed my previous movement steps until it was once again protruding up through my thighs. Reaching under the blanket, I aimed the rigid head toward my slit and shifted forward until it split my folds.

It was convenient that not only was I gooey in anticipation, he was profusely leaking precum. I hadn't been penetrated in several weeks so I knew it would not be an easy fit with so much girth. From between my legs, I held onto his big dong by the base and rubbed the mushroom head inside my lips. It would occasionally brush up against my sensitive clit and would send pleasure shocks through me. I decided to keep it there and scrub my hooded nub with his spongy cock head like it was a dildo. The leaking nectar allowed me to move it faster than usual.

Clenching my chin to my chest, I scrunched my eyes closed when I came. My head trembled and I believed if I kept them closed, nobody could see me which helped me to keep focus. It took at least a minute to regain my composure and at that time I wanted that black dick in my pussy even more. Lifting one thigh off his lap, I maneuvered myself, tilted forward and sank myself on it.

I gasped quietly when it stretched me, "Ohhhhh...my!"

Puffing air, "hoo...hoo...hoo," was my way of coping with the size until I had gotten acclimated. Finally when I was completely impaled on every inch, I checked the passengers again to see if anyone was wise to what was occurring. I couldn't just bounce up and down like I wished, so I had to subtly rock on it. I needed to cum again and I wanted to feel his cum shooting in me.

I slow grinded, holding my upper body still while moving my hips like a hula dancer. We both held back grunts which turned into small squeaks. If I titled my pelvis a certain way, I could feel the head smoosh up against my cervix. I wanted to spread my legs like I was doing the splits but the restrictive environment was killing me. Using knowledge of limited positions available guided my hard grinds.

Eventually I felt it build up. I was getting there and about to cum. Placing my hands on the back of the seat in front of us, I grinded hard and fast until I grunted but inside my clenched jaws again, "Unnnggggggggohhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhh!"

I was orgasming hard on that black hog. At one point, air escaped my mouth to which the person in front of me turned around to see what the commotion was all about. I was in the throes of quivering and pretended nothing was going on when in my trembling voice, I responded, "Hi. Sorry...for bumping...your seat."

Once I had regained my composure, I again tried to bounce on that cock the best I could. Of course I couldn't ride the length like I desired! Of course I couldn't scream out like I desired! Of course I couldn't spew expletives like I desired! Of course I couldn't rock his world like I desired!

But I did ride it inconspicuously until Jay leaned forward and used his big long pink tongue on my ear lobe. He wanted to bite down but held restraint until he erupted in my pussy. His lips latched onto my shoulder and I could feel the pulse of every spurt. His cock exploded and exploded hard! He whispered, "I'm busting," but there was no need to announce he was cumming because I felt everything.

Spurt after warm spurt filled my gooey pussy. I estimated at least ten big shots and I was so full of his seed, I could feel it running out before he had stopped. When I reached inside the blanket, a mess of cum had already collected on his balls from all the oozing. I knew if I pulled it out, there would be an even bigger mess so I decided to just leave it in me for the duration of the ride hoping it was provide a cork effect.

I did like how he stayed hard for several minutes and with every bump the bus hit, I could feel a jolt. So after about ten of those minutes that cock was as hard as ever. I thought I could probably cum again or two and I should take full advantage of that. I put my feet up on the back of the seat in front of me so that I could sink my entire weight on it. Our cum supplied plenty of lubrication and all I had to do was lean back against his chest and grind.

His breathing became heavy and he stuck out his tongue again just under my ear. Oh my god, it was the longest tongue I had ever seen or felt. The warm soft movement caressed my neck and when I closed my eyes to embrace my pleasure, I exploded. I turned my head and whispered, "I'm cummin! Oh! Oh!" I shuddered for several seconds then rested and hoped my high heels hadn't poked holes in the seat.

My creampie was oozing all down his pole. Pulling my feet off the seat, I spread my legs, bent them under our own seat and leaned forward. Changing the angle gave me another sensation so I put my head down like I was searching for something on the floor and pushed back on his dick. I continued to grind but more of a reverse technique than what I had just done. Putting my kegels to good use, I clenched my pussy around it and rocked as much as I could without drawing attention to myself.

Jay's tongue shifted from my neck to my ear and he puffed, "I'm going to bust again. Cum with me baby. Cum with me."

After that quick warning, he began to ejaculate. I didn't expect it so soon but another load was shooting up my goo filled pussy. It forced me into another orgasm so his desire for us to cum together was happening. We both were tightened up enjoying our climax simultaneously. It felt amazing and my only regret was that he wasn't pounding me hard with that big dick. Finally when both of us stopped cumming, we sighed deeply. Jay's spent cock began to deflate and if I thought I was a mess before, it was nothing compared to adding a second load.

That last ten minutes of the ride, I could feel all the leaking and shifting of his cum in my pussy. We were in the city limits and arrived at our destination. Fortunately, everyone was getting off and we waited until it emptied before we attempted to literally disconnect our bodies. Jay's cock had continuously been inside me for well over an hour and when I got up, his lap was soaked. I held up the blanked like it was a curtain used by a magician.

Once I was in the aisle, I managed to pull my panties up over my sloppy stretched pussy and adjusted my skirt over all the cum on my thighs. I might have been a mess but at least I had a means to hide most of it which was more than I could say for Jay. I had no idea how he was going to explain all the white goo on his dress pants but I guess that was for him to figure out. At least he was able to get his snake tucked back into his zipper and zip up.

"Hand me your phone," I requested.

When he did, I immediately typed my number into his notes. Before I exited the bus, I returned it to him, smiled and said, "Call me. Oh yeah...and thanks for the seat!"

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,147 Followers