Getting Out of the Friends' Zone

Story Info
Not much sex but a story on the friends' zone.
1.1k words
3.81
1.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Taffe
Taffe
116 Followers

Getting out of the Friends zone.

I am so fed up of ending in the friends' zone. That's when you go on a few dates and want more and you get to have the conversation that starts, "I like you as a friend." That conversation sucks and not in a good way. What that usually means is that they want you to take them out but they want to have sex with someone else or you do all the work and then someone else has all the fun. Well that stops, I have had enough, no more.

I had been going out with Cassie for a few weeks and she called me up and invited me over. I was kind of already expecting the conversation now as she sounded as if she had something to say. I arrived at her house and she started by giving me a friendly hug. That's when I knew and I had already made my decision.

More or less the conversation started by Cassie saying "I like you but I do not want to go any further than being friends."

You can read all the articles you like it still sucks. I said the following politely and calmly.

"No thanks, I am not taking you out buying you dinner for you to get fucked by someone else. I do all the work and someone else has all the fun."

Cassie's face was a picture "What do you mean."

"Which part do you not understand we either start having sex or I walk away as I am not going in the friends' zone."

Guess what I walked away. I got up grabbed my coat and left. I do not think this had happened to her before. I was a bit upset but glad I had done it. The next day was interesting the calls I had from people both male and female some saying "why?" others saying "well done".

For the next week not surprisingly I heard nothing from Cassie not even a "Fuck you."

What happened 2 weeks later shocked the hell out of me.

"Can we talk?" was all it said on text. I thumbs up'd it and said "Monday evening at 6pm."

She thumbs up'd that.

I was not wasting my weekend on her if she just wanted a chat.

Monday 6pm and she arrives not long after. I invite her in she smiles and we sit down.

All I can think of saying is "So."

Cassie started by saying "I was 2 timing you with someone else." Another shock for me.

"Not impressed really but we are over now so I do not care." Was all I could think to say to that say to that statement.

I could see that this was hard for Cassie and to be honest I was enjoying it. I was actually enjoying her discomfort.

"He dumped me as well."

Well this was fun, I had dumped her one day and the fella who she was 2 timing me with dumped her as well. You could not make this up.

"So what do you want me to do about it?" I said

"Well I would like to start again with you, I know I messed you around and that I led you on and I stopped it going further but you were always good to me and I messed up."

"Just for the sake of it lets go over what happened, we went out I bought you meals took you to nice places and you were 2 timing me all the time and now you want to start again, Sorry that is not going to happen. I have done all the work we start now with having sex. There is no starting again, we start were we left off. You think you can just come in and start again. No way."

Cassie looked a bit shocked and to be quite honest with you I expected her to leave in a huff, but she sat there, in those few seconds I could see her brain accepting the situation and then she said "ok."

"Right if we start where I said then I think a blow job is the first thing I want."

"Do you wanted me naked as well?" Cassie said in a sarcastic tone.

"Actually yes I do, just to get us back to where we were."

Cassie looked at me as if she thought I was joking and I just stared at her back then her hands went to her T shirt and pulled it up she reached behind and undid the bra strap and her tits came into view, They were firm and a good hand full in size topped with nipples that seem to be getting harder as the moments went on. She reached for the buttons on her jeans and looked at me again, I just stared back with a firmer look. Her jeans and knickers came down together. Cassie dropped to her knees in front of me and pulled my jeans and pants down, then she looked up at me I think expecting me to say stop but I just said "Carry on." Her mouth was over my cock and she was moving up and down. I reached down and pinched and turned her nipples this caused her to groan but a pleasurable groan. It did not take long before I shot my load in to her mouth, She made to get up to spit it out in a sink I guess, I pushed her down and said " You are not going anywhere till you swallow it all and open your mouth to show it's gone."

Cassie's face was a picture although I do like being dominant I was not sure whether Cassie like being dominated or not. Her eyes looked at me with a resigned look and she swallowed a few times then held her mouth open for me to see.

As I still played with her tits. I said one final thing whilst she was still on her knees. "I have done all the work I will continue to take you out to nice places just as before but if I ever find out you have slipped in to your own ways and messing me around again I will not be happy, I am not sure what I will do yet but I'll think of something and it will not be good for your relationship with whoever it is, understand?"

"You can get dressed now." I watched get dressed, I did think of playing with her tits one more time but that is something I can do next time and there will be a next time I can assure you. For now we made arrangements to go out on Wednesday for a drink to catch up. What she does not know is that is I am not very patient when it comes to having sex and we will be having sex either in her house or mine, she has only subdued the fire not killed it off.

Taffe.

Taffe
Taffe
116 Followers