Mia's Revenge Pt. 01

Story Info
Aunt Patti agrees to become a submissive prostitute.
3.6k words
4.47
11.5k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 06/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Good Evening readers, this is Julie. What follows below is how my sister Becca's last story finished up (that would be Becca is Still a Whore Ch.10). It is about how former clients of ours from a brothel we worked in since we were 18 (we are in our 60's now) hired us to do a bachelor party in honor of his son getting married. This part of the story was written by our aunt, who has also been a whore all her adult life, Even though she is in her 70's she is still a whore. The man wanting to fuck my aunt is Mike, he is the father of the bachelor and the woman watching his wife. I will pick up the story from that point.

"Please Mistress Patti, can I fuck you?" I looked back and saw he was naked and had cum dripping from his cock.

I smiled, "Which hole Sir?"

"Let me fuck your asshole Mistress Patti. I love your ass, it looks so sexy."

I took his cock in my hand and led him over to the split rail fence. I leaned over and lifted my skirt. He smiled as he saw I was not wearing any underwear. He got behind me and started to push his cum soaked cock into my asshole. I looked back, "Won't your wife get upset when she sees you fucking an old lady?" He was too excited to answer coherently and just shook his head.

I decided to have some fun and started talking nasty, "Really Sir? With all these young women around, you want my wrinkled old ass? Do you like fucking Mommy's nasty old asshole Sir?" When I said "Mommy." I knew I hit a nerve. "Go ahead dear, make Mommy cum. Fuck Mommy like the dirty old whore she really is."

He grabbed me around the waist and lifted me closer as he buried his cock deep into my bowels and exploded. He was screaming, "Fuck, Fuck! Mommy I always knew what you were doing behind closed doors! You were a whore Mommy, I always knew that!"

When he finally finished cumming, he collapsed his body on to my back. I could feel his cock starting to soften in my asshole. I looked back and said, "Go ahead dear, piss in Mommy's asshole." We both moaned loudly as I felt his warm piss filling my bowels. He fingered my clit so that I had an intense orgasm, as he pissed inside me. When he was finally done, he pulled out and took my skirt off and put his face between my filthy ass cheeks. I could feel his tongue in my asshole as he cleaned the piss and cum from my most private area.

I stared at his wife's shocked reaction. I guessed correctly that he never licked his cum from her cunt or ass. Later I would learn that his mother really was a whore that would entertain men in the bedroom next to his. That made me understand his anger and hatred towards women.

Once he was done, I got on my knees in front of him and took his filthy cock in my mouth. I looked up and said, "This is what an experienced whore can do Sir." I suckled his cock deeply and his cock grew hard in my mouth. I remember being amazed at his staying power as he spurted inside my talented mouth. He didn't cum as much, but he was moaning with each spurt.

I took off my blouse and sat on the ground and brought his face to my tits, "Go away Sweetie, suckle Mommy's tits. I gently rocked him back and forth as he suckled me. I felt tears on my tits. I knew this was a very emotional moment for Mike.

For that time, it was as if we were in our own little world. We snapped out of it when we realized that everyone had been watching us and were shouting approval. I looked at his wife and smiled, as if to say, "I can have your man anytime I want bitch!"

That gesture was stupid and weeks later it would come around to literally bite me in the ass.

Epilogue

The sounds of people fucking and pissing continued for a few more hours, until finally every had left except for us, Lisa, Mike, Steve and the guest of honor, Paul. I said, "Okay girls, it's safe now. Come over here."

I was able to see the girls completely for the first time the whole thing started. They were all battered and bruised reeking of cum, piss and shit. All of them had whip marks and bite marks up and down their bodies. Cum dripped from every hole.

My girls moaned loudly as they "came back to life." The men helped my girls so that they could sit on the bales of hay. I told Lisa to go inside and start running baths for my girls. "Make the water hot and put oils in them too dear."

As I saw cum dripping from both of Lisa's holes, I realized she had a good time as well. The girls sat with their legs spread wide. Normally I would scold them for sitting like that, but this time I said nothing. I knew their bodies were battered.

I asked, "Satisfied Gentlemen?" They smiled and Mike spoke for them all, "This was way beyond what I could have expected Mistress. You and your girls are simply amazing. I noticed everyone dropping money on the table as tips for the girls. I am sure the tips are very generous, you all earned the tips and your fees."

Then the men took turns hugging us all and finally left. The next morning I checked all of our accounts and saw that all of the money promised to us was already deposited with more money above and beyond what was promised.

A few weeks went by and we had all recovered, when the phone rang. Julie answered it and said, "Mistress, its for you. It's Mia." Julie saw the confusion in my face and said, "Mia is Mike's wife, she was one of the women smearing shit on us."

I remembered how I taunted her as I fucked her husband and thought to myself, "This can't be good!"

The next installments of our experience will be published under Julie's name; Pretty_Sissy_Julie. Look for her series "Mia's Revenge" for the continuation of what happened to us. I hope you enjoyed all that happened and I would love feedback. Thank you for sharing our fun.

OK, this is Julie again, let's see what happens next.

I watched as Mistress Patti took the phone and went into another room. I looked at Becca, "This is trouble. I have known Mia for years, she knows her husband has always used whores like us and never seemed to mind. But something in the way she acted at the end of the bachelor party told me this was different."

After a while, Aunt Patti (who is also our Mistress and Owner) came back inside. She seemed to be visibly shaken. We all waited quietly. I was there with my wife, Nancy. Becca was there with her wife Annie. Also there were dear friends of ours Marsha and her Master, Bob as well as Sue and her Master, Scott. All of the women there had all worked for Mistress Patti when she had her brothel in New York City. In time our wives, Nancy and Annie opened up their own brothel on Long Island and my sister Becca and I moved out to work in their whorehouse. In time we all fell in love. A few years ago I married Nancy, Becca married Annie and they moved to join me in my house in Tennessee.

It is a big house with a barn on the property where we hosted a lot of nasty and kinky events, including the recent bachelor party. Marsha is my boss at the library that I work at and we have all been training her into our kinky lifestyle. I am a sissy with a clit and "lady parts (my cock and balls). I have been passing as a woman since I was a teen.

Marsha asked nervously, "What was the call about Mistress?"

Mistress answered, "Mia is very angry at me for the way I fucked her husband at the end of the party. I don't get it? She watched the entire party, I thought she knew it was just sex. She seemed to be loving it."

Becca said, "I am confused, I know for a fact she was having a great time. In fact it was her idea to smear shit on us to add to our humiliation. She is a Domme with a vicious nasty streak, Mike would have never had the bachelor party if Mia didn't approve. I found out later the idea of 'executing us' was also her idea too. What is her problem?"

Mistress said, "I think we made her jealous." Everyone talked at one time, the general consensus was that they could not understand why she got jealous. There was nothing we did, that she could not do. It was just sex.

I listened and then said to Aunt Patti, "May I speak Mistress? I think I understand. Without realizing it, you did something that Mia could never do. You became Mike's 'mother.' You touched Mike on a deeply emotional level that Mia could never compete with. I think she feels threatened by you Mistress. I think she sees you as a threat to her marriage."

I could tell by her confused look that Mistress was still confused. "Mistress, you became Mike's 'mother.' That is something Mia could never do. She is too young. You are actually old enough to be his mother. Remember how Mike started to cry? That was an emotional connection that you made with Mike, that Mia will never be able to make. She resents you for that Mistress."

Mistress said, "But that was just sex, I was playing a role for Mike's enjoyment."

Master Scott coughed nervously and then said, "Patti, Sue and I have discussed that event before and I think Sue has an interesting insight. The problem is she is a slave and you are a Domme. Normally it would not be her place to talk like this about you. Will you allow it please Mistress?"

Mistress went to Sue and cupped her chin in her hand. "Sue, I have known you since we were whores together as young women. Nothing you can say could anger me dear. You have my permission to speak to me in any manner you need to girl."

"Thank you Mistress. Remember after Mike was done fucking you? You held him in your arms and he suckled your tits? I saw he was actually crying. Like Julie said, you touched him on a deeply emotional level To you it was just sex, but to Mike it was something much deeper than that. Over the years, Mike has fucked me dozens of times, but I never saw that look in his eyes. Mia loved watching Mike and I fuck, because it was just sex. I never threatened her emotionally, you did."

Becca said, "I saw that look you gave Mia as Mike was crying. It was mean and spiteful. I do not know if you meant to be, but that is how everyone saw it. You shamed Mia in front of everyone."

Mistress said "Oh shit, I remember now. I don't know what I was thinking, but I see what you mean. I really need to apologize to Mia."

I spoke up, "A simple apology won't work Mistress, you hurt Mia. I remember when my mother caught me fucking my Dad. She was so angry and hurt. She could compete with any woman Mistress, but I am not a woman, I am a sissy. Its the same thing with you and Mia. Mia could never compete with you simply because you are older and could become Mike's mother, she could never do that. Do you see the similarities Mistress?"

Mistress said, "I was a fool. I let my pride get in the away from me. I was so thrilled that an old woman like me could still turn on young men like Mike. I acted like an old fool. Girls I am so sorry. Now I understand why Mia made such outlandish demands. Just now on the phone I told her, 'Go fuck herself.' and hung up on her. Now I understand how stupid I have acted."

Mistress broke down and started to cry. Becca and I went over to her and started to hold Mistress. Becca said, "Aunt Patti, why not invite Mia down to meet with us and you can apologize to her. Even if that does not work, at least she will know it was never your intent to humiliate her."

Aunt Patti said, "Yes girls, I will do that now." Mistress' hand trembled as should called Mia.

When Mia realized who was calling her she said, "I am sorry I took so long to answer the phone Patti, I was busy fucking myself."

Mistress never hesitated, "Mia, I am sorry, not just for the phone call, but for what I did with your husband. My slaves made me realize how wrong I was in what I did. I apologize Mia. Why not come down here as our guests and we can discuss it in person. Could you do that dear?"

There was a long hesitation and then Mia said, "I will meet with you, but only with the understanding that we are going to discuss how I will punish you. You humiliated me in front of all my family and friends, now its your turn Patti."

Now it was Aunt Patti's turn to hesitate, but then said, "OK Mia, I accept your conditions. How does next weekend work for you?" When they hung up, Mistress realized that Mia would have her revenge.

When Saturday morning came, Mistress drove to the airport to pick up Mia. All the slaves were left at home to prepare a nice breakfast for Mistress and Mia when they got back. Sue and her husband/Master (Scott) lives with us now and Marsha and her husband/Master (Bob) were there too. We decided to serve the meal in the barn. All of us were naked and wore our plugs and slave collars. Actually we all wear the plugs and collars 24/7, just as Mistress does. The collar Mistress wears is not actually a slave collar. Her sister, our Mum -- Linda, was a whore and slave. She wears that collar to honor her. Unlike our collars, it is not inscribed with the word SLAVE, instead it says LINDA, in memory of her sister.

When they came into the barn, we all curtsied submissively and then crawled to Mistress and kissed her feet. Then we welcomed Mia and kissed her feet as well. Mia accepted the greeting and said to Mistress, "Your slaves are very well trained. I noticed their asses had something on them when I was here last time, but really could not focus on them. Would you mind if I examined them now Patti?"

Mistress told us, "Of course not. Girls go to the railing."

We did as commanded and bent over. Mia came over and examined the branding on our asses. Mistress explained, "All the girls are branded as a sign of their submissiveness and that they are owned." Mia asked, "Are all those brandings yours Patti?"

"No, not all of them are mine. Sue's Master branded her when she was in her 20's. Julie and Becca were branded by their wives when they got married a few years ago. Then when Nancy and Annie made the decision to become my slaves, I had them branded. Finally Marsha got branded after her first session with Mike. Her husband realized then that Marsha will always be a slave and a whore."

"Lift your tits girls." We all did as Mistress commanded to show Mia the "S" that was branded on the underside of our tits. "That branding was Sue and Becca's idea. The 'S' represents what they call 'the Secret Sisterhood of Sluts.' Since I have been a slut all my life, I wanted to be branded as well."

Mistress continued, "Did you know that Nancy is a medical doctor and Scott is an EMT?" When Mia nodded, Mistress continued, "They said at my age having my tit branded would be dangerous, so I settled for having my ass branded. I have 2 brandings on my ass cheeks. Both are an 'S.' The first is because I am a slut and the second is in memory of my sister, who is also Becca and Julie's Mom. She was also a slut and a slave."

Mia said, "How interesting, take off your clothes so I can see them." All of us, including Mistress noticed it was not a request, but a demand. Mistress was trying to make amends with Mia so she complied and took off her skirt and knickers and started to move to the railing.

"Take off your top too Patti, I want to see those tits that fascinated my husband so much. You remember don't you? My husband suckled your tits like a little boy with his Mommy." I hated the tone of Mia's voice, but I noticed Mistress simply obeyed.

Mistress was now bare assed naked like her slaves and went to the railing to join us and bent over. This was a powerful moment. Here is my Aunt Patti, a woman that has been a Domme all her life being made to strip in front of all of her slaves. Mia realized the significance of this as she examined Mistress' beautiful arse.

Mia fingered the "S" and then started to push the butt plug deeper into Aunt Patti's asshole., "Why do you wear a butt plug and a collar? They are both beautiful, but those are things that slaves wear girl, not a Domme."

Mistress' voice was strained as she said, "Like the 'S' I wear them to honor my sister. All of the jewels match our birthstones, but the jewel plug I wear is my sister's birthstone. The stones in my collar also match Linda's birthstone."

Mia said in a snarky tone, "How interesting it is that a Domme seems to like the thought of being a slave." Before Mistress could respond, Mia reached between Aunt Patti's legs. "You are soaked Patti, you seem to be enjoying this." Mia manipulated Mistress cunt and Mistress had an intense orgasm. The orgasm was so intense and so unexpected, that Mistress lost her balance and sank to her knees.

After Mistress recovered, she started to get up, but Mia said, "Stay on your knees. Slaves come over here as I explain what is going to happen now." I could see Aunt Patti was completely confused now, but remained on her knees. Mia put her fingers under all of our noses so we could smell the juices from Aunt Patti's cunt. "For a Domme, your Mistress really seems to enjoy being treated like a slave."

Mia continued, "OK Patti, you seek my forgiveness, but that comes as a cost. You humiliated me in front of my friends, now it is your turn. I am planning a party for my soon to be daughter-in-law. I have decided I will have it here. I will match the money my husband paid for all of you girls, but this time Patti, you will be part of the party, as a slave."

"There will be no limit to the amount of humiliation and pain that will be inflicted on you and your girls. What I just did to you will be just a small taste of what I have planned. Do you accept my terms?"

Patti was very emotional, she knew she had humiliated Mia and understood why she was being so cruel. "I accept, so long as you agree that there will be safe words and gestures used and honored."

Mia nodded, but then she added, "One last thing Patti. Before we come back, you will get your ass branded as well. What you have branded on your old wrinkled of yours ass is up to you, but I want it clearly established that you are a slave and a whore. Understand?"

Before Mistress could respond, Master Scott interrupted, "Mia, since this involves all of the slaves, two of which do not belong to Patti, I suggest that you allow us to discuss it among ourselves and then get back to you. Fair enough?"

Mia nodded and then cupped Aunt Patti's face and spit on her. "Agreed. One last thing before I go, I want you to piss on your Mistress." The sarcastic tone in which she said "Mistress" left little doubt about of the hatred Mia had for my Aunt Patti. Aunt Patti nodded to use and we made a circle around her and started to pee. "Soak her face and hair as well, I want her to reek of piss, like the filthy whore she is."

When we were done, poor Aunt Patti was soaked. Even with the piss on her face, we could see she had been crying. It was obvious that Mia was just as vicious as her husband. Mia looked down on our poor Aunt Patti and spit on her one last time and said, "One of you slaves call a taxi to take me back to the airport. The sight of this old nasty bitch disgusts me!"