All Comments on 'Getting Over Edie Ch. 05'

by nerd4music

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
SO. GOOD.

I'm a huge fan. You never disappoint.

KissableLips_16KissableLips_16over 12 years ago
Please

Continue, this story is helping me my break up. I am totally Grady in every single way. There needs to be more stories like this

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyover 12 years ago
Yay you're back

And as brilliant as ever. Stellar chapter to a stellar story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
YAY!!!!

I'm so happy to see another posting. I've been anxiously waiting for another post. I love this chapter. Reading about Grady is like reading about myself. It's an eye opener. I wish I had the outlet that he had, luckily I have GREAT friends.

EXCELLENT JOB... 5 ALL THE WAY

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
YAY!!!! Part 2

So glad you posted another chapter. Your writing has kept me entertain for as long as I've read your stories. You never disappoint!

hotcocoa6904hotcocoa6904over 12 years ago
I hope you know....

...how amazing this story is. It sums up a lot of what people go through after a rough break up. And it is so awesome that you wrote it from a man's perspective. We all hurt the same, cry the same, and bleed the same. Whether you are male or female. Going on this journey with Grady has been very therapeutic for me. I just want to thank you for sharing your talent with us. And keep on writing this amazing literature. Can't wait for the next chapter.

NightimevisionsNightimevisionsover 12 years ago
So good!

I am in love with this story. The dance scene was especially amazing to me. I hope that you will be able to keep going on this, though I totally get the way things come up and keep stuff from being written. Keep up the amazing work.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 12 years ago
Good update.

Hoping you can post regularly for the next little while.

ravin0825ravin0825over 12 years ago
Wonderful as usual.

You really have a talent for writing. I can see your characters in my head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
YaY!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I can't wait for Ch. 6!

bbwbeautykissbbwbeautykissover 12 years ago
Awww Love It!

Awww I love it so far! Now, I'd like to know what relationship skeletons Arden has in her closet! Good job, can't wait for Chp. 6!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Grady & Arden, sitting in a tree...!

LOL! Loving the direction this story is taking. God, Kade was so fucking miserable at the beginning of this story, I wanted to slit my wrists - fuck! Seriously though, it was a good beginning to the story, his downward spiral at having his heart broken, the transition with his friends along the way is great, and his growing affection for Arden is heartwarming - and hot - and leaves the reader hopeful that the two of them will find a new and more perfect love with each other. Looking forward to more of the story. :oD

mrskelleymrskelleyover 12 years ago
Great update!!!!

Loving that they didn't go all the way..to soon!!!!!! Love the characters!

VgheatVgheatover 12 years ago
Wow amazing fantastic

You are magnificent! I love this story and I am feeling the emotions and like someone else stated I can totally see the character. A story and a writer like you make wading through all the stories worth it. Thank you and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Aghhh!

Please do 6 soon. I am enjoying your writing. I can't believe I got cliff-hangered (is that really a word?)

Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I really enjoy your stories

I've now read everything you have posted on this site. You really do a great job at getting the reader to know and understand your characters. I also like your references to music having been a DJ myself back when vinyl was the only choice.

Michmommy2Michmommy2about 12 years ago
Don't Leave Me Hanging!

This is a really good story. I started it because I thought it was complete, but it isn't. Ahhhh! Please finish the story. Thanks.

amlaamaramlaamarabout 12 years ago
Cant wait

I cant get enough of your writing. The range of emotions; Ive held my breath more times reading your stories that I sometimes have to stop reading so I can exhale and try to look normal...hehehe. I cant wait to read more about Arden and Grady. Hope we get to read more about them soon. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
BRILLIANT!

This was such a fantastic character study. From start to finish, the way you delved into every facet of his predicament with such detail. I felt like I was in the room with him at every turn. So so so impressive. Although, I'm confused as to why everyone is asking for a Chapter 6. You clearly ended it on the perfect note, loose ends tied up nicely, with hope for the future dangling in the air. I loved every line. BRAVO!

~ GreenRoots

6King6King12 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous