All Comments on 'Getting Over My Fetish'

by SiCiAiT

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This is retarded. First grammar sucked. Second the point of view story is told through changed. How can jack tell story about what's going on upstairs. He's not there. Author do yourself a favor and get smothered by shit so I don't cone across your drivel again. G'day

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago

Scat fetish aside...would be nice to tag that this is a SNUFF story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ok I guess

Could have been great if you bothered to spell check

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
And they allowed you to post this?

I would say - "What a bunch of crap" but I don't want to give you any encouragement or what you might mistake for positive feedback. This is one of the absolute WORST stories I've ever had the misfortune to read - ANYWHERE. Never write or post another story. Just horrible.

SiCiAiTSiCiAiTover 10 years agoAuthor
Wow

Well let me say IT'S FICTION and that I'm not a very high educated man like all you Anonymous people are. My reading sucks and my spell/grammar sucks more, but at least I wrote a story that I and looks like a couple more liked. Sorry FA_JF, never thought of that word. This was the first time I posted on here and tied to tag it as death but it would not let me. I'll be sure next time to use snuff.

I think what the real problem is that people don't like scat fetish. I understand but do you realize that everyone has a fetish that is considered "sick". Think about it going down on a man/women was considered "sick" at one time. Now it's "Cool". Golden showers was "sick" now you hear about it like it's a common thing. Heck even talking about sex was considered "sick".

I would say 95% of all guys out there would not have a problem about reading about some guy shoving his cock down a girls throat and fucking it until she pukes and then pisses down her throat and leaving her there gagging, because that's "hot". So why can't a lady do the same? I'm am sorry if a scat fetish bugs you but I do think I tagged it as "scat".

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

The subject wasn't bad. The grammar sucked and the story did as well. Who dies buried in shit? Hopefully you do author

SiCiAiTSiCiAiTover 10 years agoAuthor
To The Anonymous

And I thought I was talking to someone that was intelligent. "Who dies buried in shit?" Have you ever heard any "real" stories from EMT's? Do you think it can't happen? If that is the case you must be a sheltered child. It's not as far fetch as you think it is. So what is your real problem with the story? "The subject wasn't bad." (???) "The grammar sucked and the story did as well." Yeah, your right I already said I SUCK at spelling and I SUCK at grammar but I wrote a story anyhow and I posted it. I'm more surprised that I did not write after every word for, next, because that is what I know. (Just so you don't sit there sketching your head for too long for next is programming.)

I'm not a "professional" like you. I'm not out to be a book writer and make my millions. I just wrote a "fiction" (just so you know FICTION means NOT TRUE) story that you and other people readied. You must be pissed that I wrote a story that you don't fine much of on the internet or something with the fact it's about scat. If scat is the problem then I'm not the first to come out with it. Many movies have scat involved in them. Top of my head Con Air, South Park, Hills Have Eyes ... etc.

So let's have a real conversation and tell me what your "real problem with it is.

Hmm funny everyone that has bashed my stories are Anonymous except one, but he did not really bashed it. He let me know something that I did not realize. Everyone else listed me as favorite author.

beg4ignorebeg4ignoreabout 10 years ago
Great story!!!

Loved the snuff aspect as well, thank you!! My only suggestion would be a bit more of the cuckold angle at the end with the guy Roberta came who liked Dawn. Otherwise, really hot!! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Bravo

Never been interested in this particular fetish before but I have to say the ideas were brilliant. By making the protagonist (at least initially) a willing slave to his lusts, rather than a victim, it adds a degree of realism which I think can be picked up on by the reader.

For me it was the pinnacle of submission and humiliation. I just wish it was longer because I want more to read.

Keep writing my friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

this story was cool...personally I didn't like the snuff, seeing that I am a very vengeful person lol, I gotta see something horrible happen to Roberta. if I may, I'd like to make a couple of spin off stories to this if its ok with you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
an addition to your story.

Roberta brought a huge syringe that has a 5 in long neck but no needle. She fills the syringe with shit and jams the long end into his cock not stopping until it is inside his bladder. Then she pushes the shit into his bladder until 2 lbs was firmly lodged. Next she refilled the syringe and puts the end into his nose. Again she pushed the shit into his nose filling his sinuses until his face is all puffy continuing until long shit tubes start flowing down the back of his throat. Roberta repeats this in his other sinus until now all of his sinuses are packed with her shit. She smiles looking at him helpless to do anything. She says lets see where else can I pack my shit? Oh yea I can fill your eye sockets with shit until they pop your eyeballs out of your dockets! Gleefully she refills her syringe and proceeds to full his eye sockets unto his eyeballs pop out because of such massive pressure. She looks at her handy work and laughs as the specticle of both eyeballs hanging out of his face. Hum she thinks I can put a lot of shit into his his ear drums too. She happily fills his ears and begins to pack her shit so hard into his ears that the eardrums pop and she continues to pump more shit in until there must be 4 pounds in his head. She focuses now on his asshole grinning ear to ear! She gathers big pile of hot shit and refills her syringe taking off the end attachment so she can really fill his ass with so much shit that all of his intestines are filled to over capacity bloating out his stomach until he looks like he is carrying triplets.Now she looks at him gloating on her success in packing 30 pounds of shit into his body. She knows that his bladder must have burst along with his intestines and stomach and throat.

cockcriticcockcriticalmost 7 years ago

What a load of CRAP.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A Steaming Pile!

CSI is going to love investigating this one!

Can,t believe his wife really let him die.She's another piece of shit!

(In a case of true irony,while crossing the street after leaving the house,Roberta is hit and killed by a truck.The honey wagon!)

Plenty of flies circling this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One of the Best

One of my favorite stories. Really helped me take my fetish kink to a whole new level.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Just too sick

Jeez! Got to be kidding. How can anyone come up with this crap. 😆

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 2 years ago

Some authors make me sad when they only make one story. This one makes me sad that they made even this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Pathetic. Killing is not a fetish anyone should consider.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous