Getting Over Tom - slave girl sara

Story Info
Tom broke my heart, in fact he shattered it!
886 words
4.5
3.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An old true story from before Covid, re written in the absence of much real time play, in 4 parts, this is part 4

Getting Over Tom

A few days after Tom went home in disgrace, there was a huge bunch of flowers delivered for me with a card attached.

My Dearest Sara,

I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me, it was a stupid prank which backfired on me and I had never imagined the consequences of my immature actions.

It may interest you, even please you to know I got 2 hidings of my life from my Father and our Pastor.

Yes Pastor, he rarely had to deal with boys, that was usually a dad`s job, but I asked if he would make me appointment as I am too old for the Elders panel.

I could put it down to the mixed emotions you shared with me in your kind knowledge and teaching.

You blew my mind, but really it was to just show off to my friends.

I am just so glad I never showed your face, so I must have been thinking whilst recording.

That makes it all the worst in my book.

Please believe me when I say I was falling in love with you, deeply. Love Tom xx.

I burst into tears and ran upstairs, slammed my door and dived onto my bed in tears.

Sir followed me upstairs.

"You had better be stripped of in seconds or I will beat you fully clothed girl."

I jumped up and stripped as Sir set up the pillows.

I dived back over the pillows as Sir was removing his belt.

"Anything to say?"

"As hard as you can please Sir, help me take this pain away."

I saw his arm go behind his back on his upward swing as I finished speaking.

I had my eyes tightly screwed up ready for the lash.

"Daisy, will you get up here and witness this punishment please?"

She ran up with the card.

"Maybe read this before her hiding Sir."

Sir took his time and read the message and began to loop his belt back into his trousers.

"She won`t be getting a hiding Daisy, not now, I was too quick to judge."

Sir sat on the bed and sat me on his knee and cuddled me.

"We had hoped you were over Tom, sara, obviously not."

Daisy stroked my legs and knee as Sir stroked my breasts.

"Me too Sir, me too, I was not prepared for all this."

"As I said, something for your tears, but much more tolerable."

Daisy`s hand went between my legs as Sir undressed, he took over from Daisy with his mouth and tongue as Daisy stripped.

Daisy went to my head and sat gently over my face with her pussy lips tantalisingly close but just away from my tongue.

As Sir brought me off with his fingers as Daisy made contact and I hungrily licked.

Sir brought me to a climax again then Daisy guided him in as he mounted me.

We all had the most wonderful hour or so just enjoying each other.

When it finally came to an end.

"Now, what do we do with temper filled slaves sara?"

"Spank them Sir, hard and to screams, please."

Sir new my plight and I was spanked to within an inch of my life and stood in a corner as Daisy got almost the same, but she got extras as he mounted her and fucked her to screams.

We sat down to dinner around 7.00, it was a casserole with crispy bread, Sir in his gown and us 2 naked.

"You will soon be away for a night Daisy to a Master in Skipton I have never dealt with before but comes highly recommended.

Daisy made a heavy sigh, Pardon."

"Yes Sir, thank you Sir."

"From what I hear of him it will be a whipping with a few friends round and obviously fucked."

"Thank you Sir."

"sara, I am having a card school, so you and another sub/slave will entertain my guests."

"Will she be fucked Sir?"

"They both will Daisy, and spanked to the gentlemen`s requirements. Some cocks you will recognise sara,"

"Thank you Sir."

"I needed something to take both your minds off previous events and realise how lucky you both are living here under my Domain."

We both nodded.

As Sir had said earlier i had learnt a life lesson you cannot be taught and only experience.

Tom has emailed me a couple of times plus Christmas and my birthday, i never opened them and took then to Sir, he read and then gave me the option of me reading or him deleting.

I always chose the latter, cried and you guessed it, was given something to cry about.

Tom broke my heart, in fact shattered it and re writing this account has me crying again, a hard lesson well and truly learnt.

Today, almost 2 years gone since Tom`s visit and I still treasure the lesson i learnt and how I learnt it.

Those who know me know I am a strong believer in already having our life`s pathway laid down for us from birth to death, it was a test, I wobbled but grew stronger from it. xx