A Short Story - My Baby's Dad

Story Info
Fucking my big dick boss.
750 words
15.4k
14
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesok1
Yesok1
471 Followers

I didn't fancy him. I thought he was handsome. He looked smart, his grey suit was expensive, his shirt was pressed thick cotton, his gold cufflinks studded his french cuffs smartly just below the sleeve of his jacket.

He was tall, his hair dark peppered with silver, his smile was broad portraying a false trust.

He was rich, his business successful, his wife pretty and his sons would become like brothers.

They took me on to tidy the office, file and make coffee. I was young and attractive, keen to learn, I'd pick things up quickly and I discovered mathematical skills never before used in school.

My career really took off after I became pregnant for the first time. I'd always known he was the father, but then I pretended to myself that it could have been a boy from the club I'd slept with the same day, or a boy in the park on Saturday.

I spread myself about. But my boss, old enough to be my dad, his aftershave wafted in the room, a lingering rich spice, wrapped in a sweet edge of something I'd not smelt before.

We were the only two in the office. He shouted for coffee and I duly made it. Taking it in for him I set it on the desk.

"What are you doing now?" He smiled sweetly; it was different this time. He seemed powerful and I felt ill at ease.

His chair was back from the desk, I couldn't take my eyes from his bulge.

I smiled back, my brain thought of the opportunities that may come. "Would you like help with that?" I uttered huskily and unsure. I was usually confident, but this time I was meek and a little scared.

I knelt before him, between his knees, unbuckling the black leather belt. I unzipped his fly and put my hand in. He was large, and I was shocked at his size. I pulled it out and ran my hands down his throbbing shaft. I thought about putting it in mouth to choke on it, but my stomach turned and I knew that was a step too far.

I ran my hand down his cock. "You're a very big boy. I'm not sure I can manage that." I spoke. A little fear was building inside me and I was shocked.

I imagined what he'd give me for a quickie, a promotion, a little bonus to spoil myself, money towards a night out with friends.

He stood and helped me up, he pushed me back on the desk, and kissed me. Kissing, I'd kissed a lot of boys, and I never really liked it. I'd finish it quickly and offer my neck. I'd whisper compliments to build their ego's, running my hands down their backs.

He pulled my skirt up around my waist. It was a tight black skirt, elasticated that covered my arse. My pink thong was soon on the floor as he dropped his trousers.

My feet in black flat pumps clamped behind him. I gritted my teeth and screamed lightly as he made his way inside me. He held me down, telling me all is fine, and he soon fucked me on his desk.

I thought my pussy was going to tear, I wondered if I'd be able to walk when he'd finished. I began to punish myself for what I'm doing.

The desk creaked, and I was lost, taking his shaft up to my spine. When he came, he lingered and held me, that was a first. He smiled and told me how good I was. He congratulated me as he did himself up, and I picked my knickers up, frustrated I'd not been rewarded.

But I would be. I had a girl, they brought me a flat and paid for my studies, a few years later they helped me get my beautiful house when my second was born. I worked to be their financial executive officer, a lynchpin to their business.

The daughter I bore was confirmed recently as his. I fucked his married son too. They didn't desert me when I came out, I had to deal with their chauvinistic jokes, their ill-timed comments and little quips that went too far with client's.

I fucked men to be straight, to further myself. I'm fucked by women for love, enjoyment. I go down on them without hesitation.

I no longer touch men, my girlfriend's all I need in me, for nothing else but their love.

Yesok1
Yesok1
471 Followers
  • COMMENTS
15 Comments
Yesok1Yesok1about 1 month agoAuthor

Hi Ccitydude,

Sorry, I found it hard to comment, thinking about him.

With men, I was always looking to see how it would benefit me. The main benefit was that I appeared straight. I wanted to be heterosexual. I was scared of coming out. I think looking back it's easy for me to say this, now. That I was gay and it was as easy as accepting being a lesbian. It was not I was scared and confused. Honestly, I think I thought once I found the right man everything would work out.

But after that, and with this man, it was can I get a few drinks in a bar. They gave me everything. A beautiful and intelligent daughter, a career a place to live. All he got was a nice ride with a young girl, and an appreciative hard working member of staff.

He probably gained a lot more than an easy lay. He got to see his daughter grow up. He provided for her.

The age of consent is lower in uk and lower than lit let's you talk about. It was legal, but I was young.

J x

Yesok1Yesok1about 1 month agoAuthor

Hi jimdee,

I'm sorry I missed your comment. I appreciate the time you took to read my story and comment.

Thank you

J x

Yesok1Yesok1about 1 month agoAuthor

Hi Rideacowgirl,

I was very good at my job. But I'm now in a lot of trouble.

J x

Yesok1Yesok1about 1 month agoAuthor

Hi rideacowgirl,

Thank you for your comments. I think my writing has come from practise. My earlier writings weren't so great, but the feedback I received from you guys has helped me develop. I'm not sure the stories are that great. A lot of my stories are really quite personal as I draw from personal experience.

J x

RideACowgirlRideACowgirlabout 1 month ago

Also, hooking up might get attention, but only repeated results make CFO.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
A Ride Home for Christmas Mrs Wood gives me a ride home.in Mature
Mom Knows Best It's not quite what you think.in Mature
Son's Gigantic Cock is Now MINE Ch. 01 50 yr old married MILF fucks 18 yr old German's HUGE cock.in Loving Wives
Every Schoolboy's Dream Sex with MILF teacher + dating her hot cheerleader daughter.in Mature
More Stories