Getting Payback Ch. 01

Story Info
Mark's stepsister has bad news and good pussy.
2.7k words
4.49
21.9k
42

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 03/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Henshin
Henshin
74 Followers

Hey everyone! I've written my fair share of stories when I was younger. Now I'm here as an adult, trying to write smut in my spare time. Hope you enjoy my first story. Leave your comments below as I'm new to writing these types of stories, if you like it that would be great but who doesn't love constructive criticism.

Moving back home from college was something I had always planned on doing. My girlfriend, Rebecca, had been missing it since we went to the same university. With our degrees in hand we decided to head back before figuring out the next step in our life together. Having lived together for 4 years, we didn't want to move back with our parents. Instead we got a humble one bedroom apartment. The size was certainly a motivator to work harder in our careers. But we had a pretty comfortable life, I would work in the living room while Rebecca went to her job as a teacher. We made love constantly and still had the same zest we did as in high school.

I always counted myself as lucky to have a girl like her in my life. I enjoyed my pick of girls as a lean but muscular 6' 4" basketball star but she was the one above the rest. Her brunette hair was always shining in the light and at a good 5' 10" she was always just under my head for a forehead kiss. She was a volleyball player and always kept in good shape. She managed to keep her boobs a larger C and had a round tight ass you could eat off of. After a long workout she would always jump into my arms as we took in each other's scent and went wild. Her beautiful tits bouncing in my face as she rode my hard throbbing cock. We were each others first but I knew that Rebecca's pussy was better than any other girl I would meet at school. She loved to squeeze her pussy when I said I was close and it felt like her womb was trying to milk me.

"Oh Mark, I love you so much." She would whisper every morning and night.

But over time it felt that things were changing. Rebecca was coming home less and less and stopped doing anything at home. Usually I would cook dinner before she got home, or even pick her up from work to take her out. Calling her just sent me to voicemail and then Rebecca would come back around 10 pm, exhausted and in need of a shower. I texted my stepsister about it, her response was straightforward as always.

That slut's probably cheating on you. I never liked her for you bro. Call you tonight.

You don't know what you're talking about Angela.

I tried to work but my mind was racing over everything. I thought about just going to see Rebecca at her job, but if she saw anything out of the ordinary she might just think I'm catching on. I wanted airtight proof before I said anything. As I ate dinner alone I got a text from Angela.

Told you.

As soon as I read it, a picture appeared on my screen. There was my girlfriend Rebecca, walking into an apartment with another man. Then a second picture of them kissing as he groped my girlfriend's ass. My heart stopped, and it felt like everything was spinning. I hadn't even noticed the second text from Angela.

I'm coming over.

I laid in my bed crying, my phone was still on the couch. I resisted the urge to go find Rebecca and teach this guy a thing or two. Angela's pictures obscured his face, clearly she was more interested in getting a shot of my girlfriend. I stared at the picture on our nightstand. There we were, 18 years old at our high school graduation. Angela managed to photobomb, kicking the air behind Rebecca's back. I laughed to myself thinking of that day, and how much better things were back then.

To say the two of them didn't like each other was putting it lightly. When I first brought Rebecca home, Angela pouted the entire time at dinner. During our first college Christmas, she gave Rebecca some Plan B. She got an earful from her dad and after that I stopped being close to my stepsister. Her father, my stepdad, tried to keep her from seeing us and forbade her to talk about Rebecca when I was visiting. Rebecca tried to act like Angela's remarks didn't bother her, but I've caught the two of them whisper arguing in the kitchen a few times. I would just reassure her that I loved her and that Angela would have to get used to her once she was my wife. So much for that plan. Then there was a knock at my door.

I dragged myself to the door and tried to wipe my eyes of any tears. I had no idea who would be at my door. Most of my time was spent with Rebecca, and most friends I made in high school were far from our hometown. I looked through the keyhole and saw her, my 19 year old stepsister Angela. Expecting the "I told you so" of a lifetime, I opened the door.

But what I got instead was a hug. A really tight embrace that I could feel her breath on me and her chest squishing against mine. She looked up at me and I saw her sad eyes framed by curly blonde hair. It looked like she had been crying too.

"I've missed you so much, I'll make everything better." was all she said before walking into my apartment.

"Haven't been here since you moved back, it's more....homely...than I expected. You know there's plenty of space for you back home. I'm sure your mom wouldn't mind having you around." Angela was now looking at all the stuff on the wall, and frowned at every picture of me with Rebecca.

We sat on the couch together in silence for a few moments. I loved spending time with Angela when we were younger, but this was different. She held my hand for a bit, giving me a warm smile and nodded her head. Clearly she wanted to talk to me about what she saw, but didn't want to initiate.

"So what happened exactly?" Was all I could manage to say.

"So when you texted me, I thought about what your mom told me. She had helped Rebecca get a job at our old high school. So that's where I went first. I found the rustbucket you've been driving and used the spare key to put my old phone in the trunk. I waited for the car to start moving and went to where it stopped. First she was just at a cafe then did yoga. Nothing too odd. But then she went to a bookstore. I know that skank doesn't read."

She noticed me rolling my eyes and looked away. Of course Angela was right, my girlfriend wasn't studious, and definitely didn't read for fun.

"I followed her inside, making sure to keep my distance. Then a man approached her and grabbed her from behind." Angela turned away from me to imitate the motion, placing her arms on her hips before slowly moving up to her chest. She gave me a wink while she kneaded her boobs just out of sight.

"What do you mean!? Who grabbed her from behind!?"

"I don't know everyone who lives here Mark, I feel like I've seen him once or twice but can't put a name on it. Anyhow she wiggled out of his grip and planted one on his lips. That's the confirmation I needed. Then they quickly left so I had to follow. I guess he doesn't have a car because he hopped in with Rebecca and she drove off. Clearly she knew where they were going. When I pulled up to an apartment complex I saw her on the stairs going up with him. And that's where those pictures came from." She held my hand again trying to give me as much sympathy as she could.

"So where is it? I'll go over there and talk to this guy. If she's there, I'll make her come home." I stood up with my fists clenched but Angela pulled me back down.

"No you're not. She's made her choice, that's not why I'm here. I don't want you to fix things with Rebecca. Leave her with her mistake." She was inching closer to me now.

"I miss you, and I want you to come back to me." With a quick tug I was now face deep in her boobs. The sweater she was wearing did little to hide that they were pretty big now. She pushed me back a bit and took it off along with the shirt underneath. And there they were, big and round with faint nipples, Angela's tits. She pulled me back in again, nestling my head in her cleavage.

"I know they're bigger than hers, and they're yours."

My blood wasn't moving to my brain to say the least, and I just started to dig in. I kissed around one while feeling the other. My hands started to move down where I reached her ass. She was wearing yoga pants that might as well have been a second skin. I started pulling them off where I felt that she wasn't wearing any panties. She really had come over with no underwear on, this was her plan. When my brain connected the dots I pulled away.

"Angela, you don't have to do this. You don't have to feel sorry for me." I offered her back her sweater but she slapped it out of my hand before jumping on top of me. At only 5' 5" she was pretty small in my lap but the way she kissed me was like she was covering me completely with her love. She kept pulling me closer and closer, as if the more contact she had the more I would succumb. Breaking the kiss I could see there were tears in her eyes.

"I only feel sorry that you wasted so much of your time on Rebecca. I've loved you my whole life and wanted you to find someone worthy of you. Let me be that just for tonight. Rebecca's the one who kept us apart. She told my dad that I was looking at you weird and he wasn't having it. Your mom thought I would grow out of a schoolgirl crush, but the distance just made me want you more. I know we can't be together but I'll be yours tonight." And with that Angela hopped off my lap and knelt between my legs. I could see her ass poking out as she undid my pants. She was waving it like a dog and when she felt my bulge through my now exposed underwear, I swear she started to drool.

"Rebecca loved to brag about how big your cock was, and how it would only ever feel her pussy. I know you prefer to cum inside, so you'll just have to do that with me too." Angela wasn't really talking to me as much as my hard cock as she examined it. She gave it a few kisses before starting to take the tip in her mouth.

"I've never done this before, but I've been watching videos so I should make this feel good." She smiled up at me before pushing my cock further into her mouth. She never took her mouth off the tip as she bobbed up and down. More than halfway through she stopped. Pulling back up Angela took a deep breath and dove back onto my shaft. I could feel her throat resisting, and tears were running down her face but soon she took me all the way to the base. I pulled her off when I could hear gagging. It was like she was in a trance, her mouth gaping open completely unbothered by all the fluids going down her body. Collecting herself took a minute but she moved to a handjob when she finally spoke.

"I can do anything Rebecca can do. But I'll make you forget all about her." With that she returned to her blowjob. Her tongue felt incredible going up and down my shaft. She spit between her tits and rubbed into them, getting them wet and slippery.

"It helps if you use lube." I grunted in between her strokes. But she was determined to make it work her way. Once her big tits had gotten a bit slippery she wrapped them around me. It took every ounce of willpower to not explode all over Angela's face at that moment.

With a little more spit, Angela was slowly stroking my cock along her chest. I wouldn't say that I have a monster cock but it was between about 9 inches with good thickness. Now only the head managed to poke through Angela's tits. She sucked the tip each time it appeared, enjoying how my legs were shaking.

"You can't cum yet. Not until you make a woman out of me." Angela led me by my cock into the bedroom and plopped herself down on the bed I shared with Rebecca. Spreading her legs wide open, she started to rub her pussy. Wet squishing noises told me she wanted one thing.

"Fuck me Mark, fuck your stepsisters naughty pussy." My brain told me that I shouldn't cross the line. That Angela's first time shouldn't be living out a revenge incest fantasy with me. Luckily my brain had stopped leading 10 minutes ago. My instincts took me to the bed, pulled Angela close to me and slowly inserted my cock into her tight pussy. She let out a small gasp as it entered. Her moan when I fully entered told me to just go for it.

"This is what you've wanted since I came back isn't it? For me to come home and take you as my woman?" I started fucking her faster as I spoke, letting us both live out our fantasies.

"Yes! I wanted you to come fuck me, our parents be damned! I'm so happy that slut finally made a mistake!" Angela wrapped her legs around me, only wanting this to end one way.

My hand found its way back to her tits. Seeing her laid out on the bed made them look even bigger. I just had to taste them again, and she pushed them up, offering them to her brother. When I put one in my mouth, my body reacting by fucking her as fast as I could. A minute or so and my hips were getting a little sore, but Angela's muffled moans as she kissed me told me to keep going. She let out one final scream that I had to block with my hand, but it still rang out in my bedroom. She looked up at me, pumping away at her now sensitive pussy.

"You've been holding it in since the couch, it's okay. Let it all out inside of me. You deserve it." Knowing that she was satisfied was all I needed to hear before just letting go. Her legs pulled me closer to her pelvis as I squeezed her ass. I was seeing stars as I emptied myself into my stepsisters pussy. With that I laid next to her on the couch, my cock not fully limp wanting more. But Angela stood up, so that meant it was over. She pulled her pants back on and laid next to me on the bed, her beautiful tits right in front of me. I reached out and sucked on the one I had ignored during our fuck. Angela let out a soft moan, and held my head in place while she stroked my cock back to life.

"You have some stuff to figure out. Rebecca's on her way back now, so I think I should get out of here. I think you know what you need to do, I promise there will always be someone who loves you. My phone is still in your car, maybe come to dinner and return it." With one last wink, my stepsister put her top back on and let herself out.

Showering myself off, and changing the cum covered sheets, I waited for Rebecca to come home. I wouldn't let her ignore me, or try to gaslight me into thinking I'm paranoid. Angela had gotten her payback for all the crap my girlfriend had put her through, and now it was my turn.

Henshin
Henshin
74 Followers