Getting Payback Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I send what we did to Richard, see what he thinks of it and just enjoy life as a single woman. Which might include spending some nights here." She nibbled at my neck, and I did smile at the idea of Jennifer becoming a regular visitor.

"You make it sound so easy. I've been feeling so angry lately, but it's like I don't know how to go about it. Sure I could go to Dick's apartment and beat his ass, but what would that do for me? He still fucked Rebecca and ruined our relationship. I'm so mad at her for cheating but she keeps lying and avoiding what happened."

"Well you don't have to worry about Richard. He has no support after me. His reputation went to shit after that party, and he got a girl pregnant before graduation."

That last bit made me sit up.

"Dick Jacobs managed to reproduce? Why does that mean he has no support?"

"Well his parents paid the girl off to 'take care' of the problem. But she left town with like 50K and kept the baby after telling everyone who the father was. His parents were so angry after that they disowned him before they left town too."

While the idea of Dick being left all alone did amuse me, the timeline of it all seemed to match when I was still in town. Couldn't have been any later than August. My mother was not one to gossip, and Tom was pretty oblivious. But Rebecca knew everything about people at school. For a girl who hated other girls so much she seemed to know their business.

"How did all this happen and no one told me?"

"Well you've been cooped up in here. You don't think it's odd that none of your friends reached out to you since you came back? Friends that Rebecca was never fond of?"

I remembered how after graduation, I barely heard from the friends I had before dating Rebecca. Eventually they just stopped talking to me all together. Then I just spent time with my college friends, who I realize were just Rebecca's friends and their approved boyfriends. But hearing all this from Jennifer made it a bit stranger to connect these dots.

"Why do you hate Rebecca so much anyway?" Finally asking the question I'd been wondering for six years.

"I don't, or at least I didn't always. We used to be best friends, until we started fighting over boys. If I liked a guy, I'd find Rebecca all over him. So if she liked a guy, I'd be his girl the next day. The last time we ever competed for a boy was well...you." Jennifer blushed with embarrassment at that last statement, and it only made me put more things into perspective.

"So you're saying that my only relationship was the result of a contest between teen girls?"

"If it helps, Rebecca really did like you. Normally she just dumps the guy after a week, but she never left your side. Which I know doesn't mean much now considering the situation." She gave me a bit of a hug before standing up and examining her sticky and sweaty body.

"Okay, I'm actually going to need that shower. Care to help a girl out?" She walked towards the bathroom and gave her ass a little pat. Didn't need more convincing than that to go after her.

I had forgotten how small my shower was, and that with a girl like Jennifer there wasn't much space to move around. But it was certainly nice to get to examine her whole body as I ran soaps and lotions over her. Her soapy nipples were especially fun to squeeze and grab. We didn't have much energy for sex but a wet makeout session was pretty nice. She wrapped herself in a towel as I was already slipping back into my t-shirt. Jennifer pulled me close and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I looked up to see her taking a picture with my phone this time.

"I know you're not the kind of guy to send Rebecca pictures of you having sex, but at least show her you're moving on." Jennifer put her number into my phone and walked off.

I wasted no time in sending a text to Rebecca. Maybe it was the high from having so much sex, or that a lot of my assumptions about her had been shattered this weekend. She hadn't texted me anything today, which was a bit strange. I sent her the picture of me and Jennifer and only wrote:

Talking to your friend.

Walking back to the living room I found Jennifer already dressed, it wasn't like she had come here with a lot of clothes. I was more impressed that she got that miniskirt over her ass so quickly.

"Well I should get going, I'm heading into town so if I see Angela I'll tell her everything is fine. But you.." Jennifer pointed at me.

"You need to figure out where your whole thing is going with her. She's finally living her fantasy. But once that wears off she'll be hurt and confused. If you're going to break her heart, do it now." With those ominous words Jennifer left my apartment.

***

The first part of moving on from Rebecca would be to get rid of her things. Or at least pack them up so she wouldn't keep coming back. I caught myself folding her stuff neatly, but that stopped very quickly. Two suitcases full of her clothes, and a garbage bag with shoes and random assorted bits. I heard my phone go off as I got to work on her stuffed animals and weird pillows. I looked at the one I had given her for our first anniversary, a wolf. I told Rebecca that pack leaders mated for life, and that it would be perfect for two captains such as ourselves. So much for that as I just tossed it in the bag.

I glanced over at my phone, expecting Rebecca to respond to my text. Instead it was Jennifer. I opened it to see a picture of her at a coffee shop with a confused Angela. There was the blue hair of someone behind them, I'm guessing Angela's best friend Julia.

Told her everything ;) She's even cuter up close. She wants you to meet her at the bookstore on Main and Concord.

A bookstore, I guess this was where Angela tracked Rebecca to on Friday. Angela was supposed to give me Dick's address but left in a hurry. I wouldn't mind spending the day with her anyway, and I'm sure Julia had to know what was going on with us. Julia had always been Angela's mousy friend from school, but last time I saw her she was going through a rocker phase that I guess hadn't ended. The two were practically inseparable, and apparently did enjoy touching each other.

I finished stuffing more of Rebecca's things into the garbage bag before it was full. It wasn't all of her things but seeing how empty my room looked did make me feel sad. With a change of clean clothes, I headed out to see Angela.

***

Our town's Main Street was pretty much where everyone could be found if they weren't at work or home. If it wasn't here, you'd have to go to the shopping centers in the next town over to find it. This bookstore, Paper Trail, was fairly new as I didn't recognize it, and the signage had yet to tear or show signs of fading. I walked inside and was hit with the smell of coffee and baked goods as a small bell rang over my head.

The store itself was what you'd expect. Rows and rows of books with people inside. A metal staircase led up to more rows, and what I would assume was more privacy. I peeked over the crowd and saw the tops of blonde and blue hair underneath "Manga and Graphic Novels". I walked over and saw Angela reading over the shoulder of her best friend Julia. I had never seen much of Julia, the two had met during their sophomore year and I was already in college with Rebecca. Her hair color changed like the seasons, I think the last time I saw her it was purple. Otherwise she was a petite girl, not much of a figure to speak of, or perhaps I just couldn't see it under the multiple shirts she wore with her ripped jeans. The two girls were laughing together but then my eyes locked with Julia's green ones. She gave a bit of a frown which made Angela look away. Excited, my stepsister ran up to me and held me close and was about to kiss me before being tugged back by her best friend.

"You know you can't do that here. Hello, Mark. Did your booty call send you here?" She gave me an annoyed look and went back to reading.

"Don't be mean Jules, Mark's going through a lot right now." She was now holding my hand but did look around in case people were watching.

"So Angela, why did you want me to come here?" I said, trying to ignore Julia. I loved feeling her hand in mine, it was small but the warmth could have reached my soul.

"Jennifer told us to come here, and said it was important. She didn't elabor...Oh." The bell from the door chimed and in walked Rebecca.

Rebecca looked like a mess, or at least by her standards. Her hair was disorganized, no makeup, and wearing my old high school sweats. I would say she had a worried look on her face, even her eyes were a bit puffy. I watched Rebecca go up the staircase and Angela's grip tightened on my hand.

"That bitch really can't stop raiding your closet can she?" Angela spoke through her teeth and now Julia was comforting her.

Clearly Jennifer knew Rebecca would be here and wanted Angela by my side for something. I had to follow my ex and in a fast walk went up the stairs before hiding in a different aisle. There weren't many people up here, the books looked more academic. Definitely not something Rebecca would be interested in. Looking around I saw Rebecca sitting at a table, just waiting. Before I could do anything, someone was tugging at my arm. There was Angela and Julia, both giving me a curious look.

"Why did you follow her up here?" Angela tried to look angry but was more concerned. Julia however didn't hold back the dagger eyes.

"You don't think it's weird that Jennifer told us to come here and then Rebecca shows up?"

"I can guess why she's here. And I don't want you to be here for that. Please, let's just go."

Angela was right, seeing Rebecca after last night would be too much. Before I could think on it too much I heard a voice call out in the otherwise silent reference area.

"Yo, Becks! Why did you want me to come here instead of you coming over?"

I was the only one tall enough to look over the shelf while Rebecca and Julia were trying to peek over the corner. There was Richard Jacobs, with the same arrogant stride he carried with him since senior year. He hadn't really changed at all, like his body just remained in the past.

"Keep your voice down! And I'm not coming over anymore, we're done Richard. I'm only seeing you because I know you'd cause a scene if I did this at work."

"You can't be serious? You don't want me to fuck you in the back of the gym? In my car? At your mom's place? You really think you can just go back after taking this dick?"

There was a quick zipping and rustling before Rebecca gasped and was covering her eyes. Angela hid behind Julia who was trying to peek a bit closer.

"Put that thing away! I'm going to be a good girlfriend to Mark, like I should have been from the start."

"Mark? That little bitch fucked my girl today. You think he wants you back? I'm your only real option, Becks. Be with the better man." His arm was moving as he tried to entice Rebecca. To my surprise she just tried to brush him aside.

"There's nothing better about you. Now get out of my way."

"Becks, you're not leaving until you come home with me."

Rebecca tried to move past the larger man but he kept blocking her path. I saw Rebecca's hand move towards Dick and he gave out a gruff yelp. Rebecca moved around him only for him to grab her arm. That was enough, I pulled Angela and Julia back behind the shelf. Even though Angela kept tugging at me not to go, I couldn't let this keep going. With a kick to the hip, I pushed Dick off my ex. Rebecca was staring at me surprised but I directed her towards the staircase. Angela and Julia were there and I could see the disgust on Angela's face as Rebecca scurried past her. Dick was now standing back up and had his fists balled up.

"What? You followed your little whore trying to get her back? Look, how about we call it even? You fucked my bitch, I fucked yours. But then, I see you might have a few more tallies." Dick was craning his neck and trying to get a better look at Angela and Julia.

"Isn't that your sister? Man she's got some huge.." Before he could finish speaking, my fist connected with Dick's cheek.

If you've ever been in a real fight, it never looks cool. One person gets a lick in, then the next. Would I rather be John McClane? Of course. But I'm also a tall athlete so I didn't just take a beating. A couple of employees found us and kicked us out of the store or they'd call the cops. Dick tried to act cool with his bleeding lip and winked at Angela before leaving. It took all the employees to hold me back or I probably would have pushed him down those stairs.

***

"Mark, you really should let Julia look at you, her mom's been teaching her first aid since she was four."

"Angela, I'm fine. You didn't have to come here."

Angela was looking over my body back at the apartment while Julia thumbed around in my cabinets looking for any snacks not bought by Rebecca. Some small bruises but otherwise just fine. It did feel nice having her feel all over me though. She checked over my legs and there was a brief pause as she touched my crotch. We stared at each other before there was a small buzzing from my phone. I checked my phone to see a text from Jennifer.

Wow, I heard what happened with you and Richard. Are you feeling okay? I heard things got a bit out of hand. Not how I thought it would all go down.

Jennifer really does just have her ear to the ground. She should give journalism a shot. Angela insisted that she had set this whole thing up on the ride home. But I looked around as we were being escorted out, a girl like her would have stood out for sure. In her own way she was trying to help me move on seeing Rebecca and Richard together. She probably didn't expect Rebecca to dump him though, I certainly didn't.

I'm fine. Just here back home with Angela and Julia. Gonna just hang out.

Angela was in the kitchen with Julia and they were whispering with the occasional giggle. Angela was looking at her phone and then I saw another text from Jennifer.

Sure, sure. Hang out ;)

My stepsister was approaching me with Julia now out of sight. She was still in the same workout clothes from before and I saw how nicely it hugged her body. Even with that sports bra you could tell Angela was stacked. And of course when she suddenly took it off, you could see how stacked she was.

"Angela, what about Julia? We can definitely do this later when she's gone."

"Oh? I thought you might want her to stick around."

Angela waved her hand and out came Julia, completely with her long blue hair reaching past her petite tits. The two girls looked at each other, then at me and giggled in that cute way girls do when they know they're being cheeky. Angela cupped Julia's chin in her hand and slowly they began to kiss right in front of me. She said they had been doing this for a while, but the way Julia explored my stepsister's body. Julia knew exactly where to touch and for how long. She was burying her face into Angela's ample bosom, who was now kneading Julia's small but firm ass. My cock was bursting through my pants. I took off my clothes and walked towards the intimate best friends. Julia looked at me and saw me holding my cock in my hand and licked her lips.

"Wow they weren't kidding. I thought Angela was just being nice, but Jennifer said it fits perfectly in her ass. I get cock from guys at our shows, but this is for sure a good one." Julia said as she was getting on her knees for a closer look at my member.

"I didn't know you liked cock." I joked but a small squeeze from Julia shut me up. She giggled and gave my throbbing cock a kiss. Angela stood behind her and gave me her own kisses.

"So I'm a bit peeved that Jennifer gave you your first anal fuck. But I bet Rebecca never gave you a threesome." Angela bent over before pulling down her yoga pants, her perfect pussy so close for me to enjoy.

Instead I got a facefull of Julia's muff. The feeling of her hair on my face and the different taste of her pussy was so overwhelming. I grabbed onto her hips and enjoyed myself as Angela went behind me. I was the meat in a pussy sandwich. There was a definite distinction between the two of them, Julia was a bit more tangy but it was still delicious. Each time I licked at her pussy, Julia would grab my head to hold me in place.

"Don't hog him, he's MY stepbrother." Angela said while trying to move her best friend's hands.

"I just want to see what the big deal is. You've been obsessed with him for years, I want to know wh.." Julia started moaning louder as I upped my intensity, sucking on her clit. The sound became muffled as there was now kissing and Julia was moaning into Angela's mouth.

"Put his dick in me baby, please." Julia finally let go of me and went to the bedroom. Angela kissed me and led me by my cock, stroking it as we went. Looking at her ass just made me think of the times I've taken her from behind.

Julia was on my bed with her legs spread, and fingering her pussy. She saw the two of us and went a little harder. The sloshing sound her pussy made was so inviting that my tip was right at the entrance.

"Don't just shove it in there, Angela you do it. You know how I like it." The way she started at Angela made me feel like she wished it was my stepsister with the cock.

Angela gripped my shaft and slowly inserted me inside her friend. I knew that Julia was a small girl but her pussy felt like it was brand new. Each inch that pushed further down was washed in the warm embrace of her pussy. I filled her up as much as my cock could go and she gave me a cocky smile.

"Aren't you supposed to be Angela's strong big brother? Fuck me like you mean it!"

Not one to back down from the challenge, I started fucking Julia harder and faster. Her petite body squirmed underneath me as she tried to keep her tough face on, even though she looked like she had cum after the first thrust. Her moans got louder and honestly I almost forgot Angela was there until she sat on her friend's face. She gave me a jealous look and kissed me as I pushed in and out of Julia.

"Don't forget about me Mark. This is my gift to you, including these." She moaned a bit as Julia could be heard slurping away at Angela's wet pussy. She popped her tit into my mouth and I sucked and played with it. Multitasking while you fuck is a lot of work. It's not like any blood was rushing to my head.

"Oh god, I love you both so much!" Angela kissed me as hard as she could and I could feel her body shake as she tried to hold her balance.

Angela moved off of Julia who was in a daze and babbling to herself. Her face was covered in fluids and she was beginning to drool on herself. Being smothered like that and suddenly being drenched in pussy juices would have knocked me for a loop too. But Angela was unbothered and got on all fours right next to her friend.

"Please, while my pussy is still sensitive. Shove that cock into your little sister's pussy." I quickly pulled out of Julia, who couldn't be bothered to notice. In one simple push, I was all the way inside of Angela who moaned in excitement.

"God, make me cum like that! Don't stop!" Angela was writhing under me, building up to her next orgasm. I fucked her as hard as I fucked Julia, maybe harder. I noticed Julia out of the corner of my eye rubbing herself as she stared at Angela's swinging tits.

"Mark you're making my pussy...OH GOD!" Angela let out a rapturous scream which Julia caught in her mouth. Her pussy was a little too sensitive now so when I continued going she kept shaking and squirming.

"Well looks like you lasted longer than I thought you would." Julia pulled me out of Angela's trembling pussy and started licking up the pussy juices on it. She excitedly licked all over, even down to my balls which had been slapping against Angela this whole time.